Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #1
takemenow

takemenow has initial reputation
Default Oct. 27, I will be a victim...

Unbalanced and I are negotiating a rape play scene that will occur Oct. 27. I checked his references, and we have and are talking extensively. He is an experienced master and rapist (for play) and I am ready to have him ram full force into my tight cunt, slap me, choke me, call me his bitch, fist me, and more.

He and I decided we should make a thread about my upcoming defilement. I have never been raped before. Likely we will stage an abduction and my violation will occur at a hotel I will select in advance.

Any tips/ideas/discussions from other rapists/victims out there?

I was standing in a grocery store line the wettest I have been in my life just thinking about the pain, fear, and final release that await me.
takemenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #2
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

i think i speak on behalf of everyone on this board when i say, be safe, be sure hes a decent guy (u know what i mean), maybe you could introduce him to some friends prehand, (u don't have to tell them what he's going to do!) that way he'll be less inclined to do something very bad in the unlikely event hes a rotter, and you can relax and enjoy your punishment, but most importantly, and please take this under advisement.....take some photos and post them on here!
Old 10-09-2007, 12:07 AM   #3
unbalanced

unbalanced has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
....take some photos and post them on here!
lmao.

Greetings all,

Yes takemenow and I are in negotiations, although the exact date and location will be kept between us and her emergency contact person. I have provided her with both male and female references, verifiable with phone #'s. We will be using safe words or signs with consent forms. I will also be checking her references as well. I live in a 24/7 bdsm lifestyle relationship, am active in the lifestyle, but enough about all that.

The point is R-board members are hooking up.

Here's what we thought might be fun for you. let's hear some ideas about scenes or roles, so if we do share a few edited pics, you'll enjoy them.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:14 PM   #4
unbalanced

You've dreamed of it for so long, a stranger in the night. You struggle and claw as my big strong hands muffle your cries of terror. Your helpless, you know what's going to happen, what I'm going to do, yet your powerless against it. You feel my hand grabbing and pulling at your tender breasts, you try to pull them away, but I'm much to strong. I twist one just to hear you scream into my hand. You can feel my big thick cock pressing against you, and you begin to get wet. "oh God no", you thought in horror as you own body defiled you. But it was to late I know what you need, and that you can't say no, no matter how badly you want to, ...I'm coming to take what's mine..
Old 10-09-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow... I'm wet now
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:29 PM   #6
unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession
wow... I'm wet now
Thanks

Panic sets in, as you begin to fight for your life, you twist and turn, breaking free. You feel your heart pounding against your mauled breast as you make a break for the door dodging the furniture in the dark room cold room. Your going to make it there's the door, reach for the knob...suddenly you feel a searing pain in the back of your head as your feet fly out from under you. I have you by the hair, your twisting and begging me to let go, but through your water filled eyes, you could see the bliss I was experiencing, watching your defilement. God I love it when they fight back. The moment only lasted a sec before I drag you back down the hall as your feet are kicking. I get you near the wall and pull you to your feet. I let go of your hair and grab you by the throat, pinning you against the wall. I am pushing upward and you can feel your toes coming off the ground. You try to claw at me but cannot my hurt my arms and cannot reach my face. I reach down and pull up your nightgown a little, pinning it against the wall like you, before having to reapply the pressure around your throat. We played this little game for about half a dozen times, each time exposing a bit more of your creamy white thighs to the assault. They are covered in goosebumps perhaps from the night air, perhaps from the fear. But one thing was clear, your panties were soaked. You know how wet you are, and soon I would know too. As I brushed your inner thigh with the back of my hand we exchanged looks, and you felt a bit of wetness run down you inner thigh.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #7
takemenow

You grab me by the throat and say, "You're getting fucked, bitch." I beg and cry and scream and you laugh at me. Suddenly, I feel your other hand rip my panties, and I whimper. You hold me against the wall with the weight of your left hand and your hardened body. My heart races. Suddenly, I feel a couple of fingers push into me. I try to kick you and it makes you angrier. Before I know it, your entire fist is ramming my cunt. I don't know how much I can take...I've never hurt worse in my life and never been wetter in my life. I curse my body silently, and look into your eyes. As I see the hate and lust in your face, I know this is only the beginning of a long, painful night.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:09 PM   #8
unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemenow
You grab me by the throat and say, "You're getting fucked, bitch." I beg and cry and scream and you laugh at me. Suddenly, I feel your other hand rip my panties, and I whimper. You hold me against the wall with the weight of your left hand and your hardened body. My heart races. Suddenly, I feel a couple of fingers push into me. I try to kick you and it makes you angrier. Before I know it, your entire fist is ramming my cunt. I don't know how much I can take...I've never hurt worse in my life and never been wetter in my life. I curse my body silently, and look into your eyes. As I see the hate and lust in your face, I know this is only the beginning of a long, painful night.
I stand amazed that with each thrust of my fist deeper in your cunt your eyes bulge in and out. God how I fucking hate you, and all those fucking bitches just like you. Suddenly I'm overcome with the need to hurt you, to stretch you out to rip your fucking cunt wide open and smear the blood all over your face. I take over the mentality of a prize fighter, landing uppercuts, inside your womb. Fuck just the thought that I've destroyed your chance to bred make my cock throb. I can feel your toes lifting from each blow. You are frozen in terror. I bend down between your legs, facing the same direction as you. Locking my arm up with my fist in your guts, pushing against the wall I can feel my fist sinking deeper and deeper inside you, your legs are coming off the floor, all your weight is resting on my fist in your guts. Your my fucking puppet bitch I yell and stand up, you scream as you pussy slides to my elbow. Our eyes meet as your screaming hysterically before send you falling face forword to the floor.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:53 AM   #9
takemenow

As the blood drips from me and I hover in semi-consciousness, I try not to look at the monster who has just literally torn my body into submission. The laughter, the glee I keep hearing is almost worse than the vicious fisting. I wonder if he's going to let me live...or if I'd even want to by the time he's through with me.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
virginfantasy

i did the same thing with a now ex-member of the boards. like others have said:
BE SAFE!!!
make absolute sure you trust the guy!! i did, and look, ma- i'm still alive and in one piece.
make sure you set limits beforehand (IF you want to, that is).

but most important, good luck with it, and have FUN!
trust me.....it's fucking amazing
Old 10-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #11
unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
i did the same thing with a now ex-member of the boards. like others have said:
BE SAFE!!!
make absolute sure you trust the guy!! i did, and look, ma- i'm still alive and in one piece.
make sure you set limits beforehand (IF you want to, that is).

but most important, good luck with it, and have FUN!
trust me.....it's fucking amazing
ya know it just cracks me up to hear people say be safe, and not offer one suggestion on how to do that.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #12
touriquet2000

maybe it's because most of us figure the people on here are old enough to know how to be safe . we just feel the need to point it out . to make sure the person is not caught up in the excitement of it . and v/f did offer 'the one suggestion' you wanted . and Darkman offered more than one . also there are some posts telling how to do it safely .

Last edited by touriquet2000; 10-11-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:48 PM   #13
virginfantasy

thank you, dear.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:37 AM   #14
unbalanced

we have decided on a role, lawyer or prosecutor/ criminal. Should leave plenty of room for anger and dialog.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #15
takemenow

Yes. Either the criminal is going to be pissed off that the prosecutor put him away, or the defense attorney failed him. He's going to swear out a brutal revenge. We are still negotiating
Old 10-12-2007, 08:43 PM   #16
virginfantasy

oohh, kinky! have fun, guys!
Old 10-13-2007, 09:28 AM   #17
unbalanced

I like the prosecutor/criminal spin the best.

rp

Not a day goes by without me being consumed by the rage and hate that I have for that fucking stuck up bitch of a prosecutor. It's her fault I'm here. She knew I didn't rape that girl, but it was all the newspapers wanted a conviction and so the cunt pinned it on me. Sure I had a previous conviction for battery and lewd conduct for beating up that hooker in the park, but hey nobody's perfect. I can just see that fucking dyke prosecutor now sitting in her ritzy house, with all her money the bitch. Meanwhile I lost it all, my job, my house, my wife, even my freedom. The cunt needs to pay for what she did to me, for what she stole from me. For all the times these big black niggers make me get down and suck their cocks, or fuck my little white ass. I'm going to hurt her just like they hurt me.That's what gets me through the pain, thinking about hearing her cry as I throw her around by her hair, and slap the fuck out of her. Sometimes at night I jack off thinking about my hands around her throat staring into her eyes as my dick plows in and out of her cunt. It is my reason for continuing to live. Time to go, here they come to get me again.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:37 PM   #18
takemenow

I sit in my office, worried more about upping my percentage of "wins" and when I get my next promotion than anything else. I don't like pursuing cock or cunt, the drive to win and succeed rules me. It is my master. I am its slave.