Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-01-2007, 02:56 AM   #1
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav
Default Group rape-fun! (open)

Need a few guys and a willing female. The female is an ex-girlfriend (ooooh yess, fantasy fantasy ) whom i abducted from the street ^^.

You had been tied down for almost an hour now, me already having cut and torn large parts of your clothes off. Only pieces of your skirt, your panties, part of your top and your bra was still on you. 'twas almost 30 minutes ago i had made the call around to a couple of friends, telling them we had someone to abuse. They probably had no idea that they'd know you as soon as they saw you. We had been dating for over 16 months after all before i had dumped you for being far too restrictive with sex.

I stood up, smacking your semi-bare ass.

"Payback time!"

This was a rather abandoned area. Nobody would hear you scream. And if they did, who cares?
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:44 PM   #2
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

[May i?]

I struggle against the ropes which bind me, holding my limbs spread out from my body, leaving my helpless to attempt to protect or cover myself. Tears stained my cheeks, eyes a little red as my lips stammered over pleas for mercy. "Don't do this...please don't do this.." I whisper helplessly, dreading the arrival of your friends and what would happen to me then, flinching away as you slap my bare ass.

My ice blue eyes stare up at you in fear, soft full lips parted as my chest rises and falls with shakey breaths, my long auburn hair fanning around my head, several strands caught in the corner of my mouth. Grateful at least that i still had the modest, white underwear set to cover my more intimate areas.

The cold air has already drawn my skin into goosebumps and shrunken my nipples into small peaks which strained against the soft fabric of her bra, something you had already cruelly commented on. The sound of footsteps sends a tremor of fear through me and a turn my head sharply to the side, fearful of which of your friends are about to turn up.
Torn_Innocence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:18 PM   #3
Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan has initial reputation

"Shit, man, you should have told me this was the bitch you'd picked up!" I laugh as my gaze falls on Janav's terrified ex. I lick my lips, a cruel spark dancing in my bright blue eyes as I set down my duffel and start unbuttoning my Hawaiian shirt. "If I'd know we were dealing with piece of prime prude tail like her, I'd have brought some of my special whips."

I grin down at her, sizing her up like a butcher inspecting a prime cut of meat. I've been one of Janav's best friends for years, during which time I've gone through a very large number of girlfriends. Most of whom had a habit of wearing sweaters while they were dating me. I'd wanted to ruin this self-righteous little bitch from the first time I'd laid eyes on her...
Darth_Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #4
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

The sight of Janav's best friend entering the room sent a shudder of fear through me as i strained with more vigiour against my restraints. "Please don't..." i plead again, looking up at the two men that stood over me. "You don't have to do this...Janav, please you can't.." i stammer, lips fumbling over my words as tremors of fear pass through my body.

Closing my eyes tightly, i turn my head to the side, trying my best not to panic as a tear trickles down my cheek, trying to control my paniced sobs.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
Darth_Revan

I pull my duffel bag open, letting a wide variety of sex toys spill into view--big vibrating dildos, handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, and a riding crop among them. I use the crop to hook up a ring gag, dangling it in front of the bitch's eyes.

"What do you think, Janav?" I inquire, as if discussing the weather. "Do we shut her up or let her scream?"
Old 10-02-2007, 02:24 AM   #6
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

I chuckle softly, watching her sobs and panicked look.

"Just let hear scream. Nobody will be able to hear her anyhow. If she's too loud, we can hit her a little later."

I walk up behind her, feeling her ass firmly with my rough hands and pull the string of her bra, letting it snap back against her. Walking around you, i cup her face in my hand in a mockingly gentle way and smile down at her.

"How does it feel, baby girl?"

I ask, using the sweet pet-name i had for you while we were dating. A nickname you even had liked back then. Now...your eyes widened. I glance at Revan, nodding in greeting and look back at the slut.

"Pick whatever you want to do to her first. We'll have pretty much all night to enjoy her, and have fun."
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:33 AM   #7
Darth_Revan

I hardly need the encouragement. In a few rapid seconds, I fee myself from the confines of my jeans, my thick 8-inch cock springing free painfully hard, and in need of a tight, warm hole to plunge into. I grab a fistful of her hair, yanking her face against my big dick.

"Suck it, you stupid cunt," I snarl. "I know you were too much of a prude to ever give a blowjob of your own free will. Too bad for you, now you get a trial by fire untrained. You're gonna take every inch of my cock down your slut throat, suck like your life depends on it, and swallow every last drop of my cum. Or else..." In a flash of movement, I rip her bra from her body, laying the riding crop against one of her sweet tits. "Well, these look so ripe and tender, if you catch my drift. And if you even think of biting down, well, I'll just get my pliers and go to town on your mouth. Clear? Now get to work!"