Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2007, 01:17 PM   #101
drmephisto

I know that I have to leave this woman incapable of escaping for at least an hour when I leave, but I find myself enchanted by her. It is as though she has forgiven me for all that I have made her endure. Her tongue is inviting me. As I still hold her free hand with my left one, my right hand moves to softly carress her firm breasts.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:16 PM   #102
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I begin to lightly stroke between his thumb and index finger with my fingers. I scrape down to the palm of his hand with my nails. His eyes seem to mesmerize me as I look deeply into them. I see his face soften, I avert my eyes before looking up at him again through lowered lashes and lean forward for a kiss. I give him the softest of sighs and try to reach for him with the hand that is still bound. I pretend to ignore it and deepen the kiss; arching my back and thrusting my breast into his hand.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:12 AM   #103
drmephisto

I can’t believe that passion has taken hold of me as it has. Has this woman of science, with her cold reputation grown a heart in her? I pull away from our kiss and I look down on her. She seemed like a inexperienced young girl not the battle hardened woman I took in anticipation having to make suffer. Suddenly the door opened in the other room and Shiela returned. The moment was at hand and I suddenly found myself in the conflicted position of having to make a decision.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:35 PM   #104
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

His touch is gentle and I feel his confusion. I look deep into his eyes for a moment, then lower mine. I feel my cheeks color as his gaze lingers on me. The sound of the door signals that I am out of time. I jump at the sound and look up at him, my eyes wide. I try to cover my breasts with my one free hand. "Oh God!" I whisper.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:25 PM   #105
drmephisto

I quickly secure her free hand again into the shackle. "Keep quiet and you will leave here alive and safe, I promise you," I said as Shiela entered the room. "I have it Craig and...What's going on here?" she said. "Why nothing, bring me the disks and folders," I said to her. "Help the Doctor get dressed and we can make good our escape," I said as I loaded the disk in the computer. When Shiela turned her back I looked at Catherine. I motioned to her to cooperate. An angry stern look came over her face. For the first time in my life I was unclear as to a course of action. Was I suddenly becoming a patriot or was I falling.........No NONSENCE! I turned to the task at hand and opend the files, the files that could set me up financially for the rest of my life.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:34 AM   #106
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Damn! Damn! Damn! I think when the bitch comes back. I was so close. Okay, I just have to regroup! Think Catherine! It what you do for a living! I chide myself. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I gather my thoughts. "You have what you want. Just let me go! I beg you! I am of no further use to you!" I tell them both, looking back and forth between them.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:29 PM   #107
drmephisto

"We don't need her anymore, we should get rid of her, she saw our faces," Shiela said with anger that seemed to be more from her sadistic nature. "You heard what I told you, now help her get dressed," I said as I continued to look at the file. Shiela knew the tone that I used. She instantly cowered and began to remover disguise and set about helping Dr. Bernard. "Be nice Shiela or else you will have to deal with me later," I said in responce to the rough way she was treating Catherine. "Help her get dressed then tie her hands behind her and bring her into the other room," I said still trying to decide what my course of action should be.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:02 PM   #108
Jasmine
Privileged Member

She has to release me to get me dressed. I help her as much as I can, my eyes moving from her to him. I notice his sharp look and his warning to Shiela when she yanks my arm.

When he leaves, I worry that Shiela will attempt to hurt me more. I see the look in her eyes. I think about trying to reason with her, but as she roughly yanks my other arm, I realize that she is jealous.

I push the tray that was beside the table and send all of the instruments flying. The crash can be heard in the next room and I scream. Shiela is stunned.

"AWWWW! OHHH! God! HELP ME!" I wail.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #109
drmephisto

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? We don't need that kind of noise in here." I look at Catherine and Shiela and see that Catherine is trying to make an effort at escape. "Help her," I say to Shiela with a stern look. She responds like a beaten puppy. "Don't test my patience Doctor, alot is at stake here, including your life if we fail to leave here with what we came for," I say as I turn back to the computer.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #110
Jasmine
Privileged Member

“No! You don’t understand! She attacked me! She is jealous! Don’t you see that? Please, don’t leave me alone with her!” I take a step toward him but Shiela will not allow it and grabs my arm. “Craig? Please.” I beg as I stand there half naked. “Craig?” I say again quietly, but he doesn’t turn around. I jerk my arm from Shiela’s grasp. “CRAIG!”
Old 08-04-2007, 03:23 PM   #111
drmephisto

"She's lying Craig, she did this can't you see? She is trying to come between us," Shiela screamed as she fought with Catherine who was held at bay by Shiela with a scalple at her neck. "Us? US? Who the fuck is us?" Craig said as he turned with rage in his voice and eyes. "Get this straight bitch our relationship is professional only, when I ever fucked you I did it for excitement and fun, now drop that scalple and go out and get the truck ready, leave her here I will deal with her." Shiela dropped the instrument and ran out crying to finish her chores.

Catherine watches as she runs out and turns in shock to see me grab her by her arms. "I told you not to test my patience didn't I," I say as I plung a kiss on her lips as she fights me with her fists then relents to my aggression. I pull her hair to take her mouth from mine. "Apparently you haven't had enough of me," I say as I pick her up and carry her kicking and screaming to the bench where I had my way with her before. I held her down by her arms as I pulled down my zipper and put my rage inside her again, this time for sheer delight.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:00 PM   #112
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I fear that Shiela will turn him on me again. I was so close to getting what I wanted. I fight against his kiss but eventually give into it. I want him to think that I am his. He takes me in his arms and puts me back where he raped me before. I say nothing. I looking into his eyes and see the pleasure there as he takes me again.

He hears the sounds escaping from my throat, sounds of pleasure and pain. I don't struggle but he holds my arms down. I buck to meet his trusts and give him the ride of his life.

I hope he realizes that I am his. I need him to trust me if I am to escape.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:57 AM   #113
drmephisto

I know what Catherine is doing. She is trying to play me off against Shiela who looks upon me not only as a partner in this business but one is sex as well. She is a hot and submissive woman with a sadistic streak in her that I have given in to in the past. A dangerous combination in this business. And now Catherine is desperate to make her escape and bring me down as well.

After I plant my seed within her, I take her by the hair. "Get up, get your clothes on and do not distract me again, otherwise I will let Shiela have her way with you and she is not as gentle as I am," I say to her pulling away as callously as I could to show my indifference. Dr. Bernard has served her purpose and I must make sure that I get out of here. I look toward her again to reassure her. "We plan on leaving once I have extracted what I need from this disk Doctor, we will leave you here tied and gagged and very much alive I want to make sure that you understand that," I said to her then turned back to the work at hand. She seemed disappointed that I did not allow myself to fall into her net of desire.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:28 PM   #114
Jasmine
Privileged Member

He pulls me by my hair and "forces" me to get dressed. I keep an eye on him as he works. I am quiet and in the same place as he looks over his shoulder the first couple to times. I know that he will get immersed in the information. He has no way of knowing that it is all fake. It's a real formula, but the changing of a couple of symbols makes it completely harmless.

I am able to get a feel for the timing of when he will check my location. When it starts to get longer, I remove my shoes. He turns to check on me again make my move and head for the door silently. I slip through unnoticed as I hear sounds from the other end of the hallway. I have no idea how to get out, but i move away from the sound.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:21 PM   #115
drmephisto

She thinks that I am a fool. Surely she must have realized that I saw everything that she did in the reflection of the monitor. I saw her head away from Shiela and her activities. That is fine. I will deal with her in a moment. As I look through the data I am beginning to notice inconsistancies in the results. If she has double crossed me, I will let Sheila deal with her when I am finished. I grab my gun, cock the slide and go after my conniving and brilliant bitch scientest. If she thought that I raped her before to punish her, wait until she sees what I will do next. I sneak out the door to follow the half naked woman.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:24 AM   #116
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I slide down the hall, buttoning my blouse and checking behind me. I can see light in the distance. As I near the light, I hear something outside. I see the SWAT team has arrived and is surrounding the building.

I try to get their attention through the grate. I am afraid to make noise, so I remove my bra and push it through and move it back and forth. Surely, they will see it.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:14 PM   #117
drmephisto

I see her in the hall. She is trying to get someone's attention. I smirk when I realize what is really happening here. I sneak up behind the good Doctor and clamp my hand over her mouth and put my gun to her head, cocking it as I do. "Would you like to find out who your would be rescuers really are my sweet?" I ask with a menacing tone. "Gentlemen, see what you missed over here, I say as I push the skimpy bra trough the grateing and enjoy the laughter from the other side. "Those are my forces here on a training mission Doctor," I say as I roughly bind your wrists behind you. "Come with me my sweet, it seem that you tried to dupe me and now you have only to look forward to me fucking you to punish you for it," I say as I pull you back to the room as you try with determination to resist, cursing me as we go.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:24 PM   #118
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The hand over my mouth tolls the doom of my escape plan. I feel his hard body forcing me to the grate. He pushing me against it and yells to the men outside. They are not my saviors, but his men.

He pulls my hands behind my back, wrenching my shoulder and I moan in pain. He pulls me along the corridor back in the direction I had just come. His hands tightened around my arm in response to my struggles.

I curse my stupidity. Where is security, the FBI, NSA? They should be here by now. I gave the bitch my alert password, so they know something is wrong. The tracking device in my watch should give them my location.

“I didn’t try to dupe you. I don’t know what you want. I’m afraid. Sheila will kill me when she gets a chance. You know that she will. You saw her jealousy. Please. Please! Just let me go.”