Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-01-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation
Default A Late Night Ride [Open, one male needed]

The night air was crisp and cold, stealing the feeling from the tip of my nose and turning my cheeks a healthy rose. I had never really enjoyed the club scene; loud music and overly intoxicated individuals was not my idea of good night out, but from time to time i would put aside my preferences and join my friends for a night on the town. Usually, as was the case tonight, i would excuse myself early before the drinking and antics became ridiculous, retiring to the warmth of my bed. Drawing my jacket tighter around myself, i made my way down the street, toward the line of taxi cabs that were waiting for passangers and came to a stop beside the one at the front.

Smiling lightly at the cab driver, i drew open the back door and climbed into the warmth of the interior, drawing the door closed behind myself. Leaning forward, i tell the driver my address and sit back against the comfortable backseat, turning to gaze out of the window as the vehicle drew away from the curb. The warmth of the cab was of such contrast to the outside that i find myself unfastening my jacket and pushing it open, revealing my attire - tight black jeans which cling to my slender legs and shapely hips and a light blue shirt which flows around my breasts and cuts in to hug my waist. The top two buttons of my shirt are unfastened, leaving a modest triangle of skin in view, a silver pendant hanging around my neck.

Lifting a hand to push my light brown hair out of my face i sigh softly, finding my eyelids grow heavy as i settle back against the seat, barely noticing the surrounds that rush past us.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:52 PM   #2
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

I think, moth to a flame is the best way to put it. I certainly don't regret buying this old cab once it was out of commission. I just drive around all night till I eventually pick up a fly that I pull into my nest and make her my food for the night.

enough with the shit insect metaphors. basically I have one of the prettiest pieces of candy in the back, and I'm ready to pull her over to a secluded place and call off the hunt. This is definatley the pussy I will take tonight. sexy figure hugging jeans leave me no challenge to imagine what her pretty bare ass will look like as I spank it, and she takes off her jacket to display the lovely rack she has on offer.

"so honey, why give up on such a good night so soon? pretty ladies like you should have a good time'
Old 10-01-2007, 04:06 PM   #3
Torn_Innocence

I adjusted myself, making myself comfortable as i curled up against one of the doors, releasing a soft sigh as i closed my eyes and allowed the gentle rumble of the engine and the warmth of the cab to soothe me. The cabbies voice startled me slightly and i sat up a little straighter, rubbing my eyes lightly, "I suppose you are right, but the club isn't really my scene. Give me a movie and a mug of hot chocolate any day.." I giggle faintly to myself, smiling lightly, "Besides, it's been a long week and i'm glad of the weekend to be honest..."

Running my fingers through my hair, i glance up at the rear view mirror and catch sight of your face, offering you a smile from the back as i settle back against the chair. "Has it been a busy night?"
Old 10-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #4
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'not yet' i say 'gonna get hefty in about an hour'

dammit I have to have her. I have been horny all day, and i have made it worse by taking my 'special pills'. and she is making it even worse. The way she looks at me, the way she smiles and chats into my rear view mirror. Just the fact that she clearly trusts me and has no idea what is going on in my head. Because if she did, she would be pulling at the door quite willing to jump out of a moving car.

I wanna see what panties she has under those jeans, and what sexy bra is supporting that perfect rack. Then I wanna hear her yelp as I pull her by the hair out of the vehicle. Then have her scream like a pig in a trap as I violate her pussy.

even worse. she does not even know what I have in the glove compartment. knife, tape, handcuffs, cloroform and even a camera, for prosperity.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #5
Torn_Innocence

I stifled a yawn, lifting my hand to my mouth, eyes screwing shut slightly as i shift within the chair. Glancing out the window again, i watch the world go by, the buildings passing swiftly. Suddenly the ringtone of my cell cuts into the silence and, dragging my eyes open, i rummage in my handbag to pull out the buzzing object. "Helloo?" It's one of my friends that i had left behind at the club asking where i had gone, "Decided to call it a night, going home to my bed...i'll see you on Monday at work. Alright, take care hun. Bye.."

Snapping the phone shut, i toss it back into my bag and settle back against the backseat, hoping that the journey would not be too long.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #6
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

After you've been in the raping game for a little while, you start to loose respect for your victims. Thats must sound stupid considering what you do to them anyway, but you end up just finidng it all to easy and realise how dumb women can be. Just like this one, they can put up all the warnings they can about illegal cab driver and you still get the ones that think they are immortal. And as long as they are still prowling the streets, then so are we.

Now she in asleep in the back. So I needn't worry about any chloroform. I'll just drive her to the regular spot and give her a wake up call then.

oh yes my regular spot. if trees and shrubs could tell stories you well get many anecdotes about pathetic little bitches getting their dignity stolen from them. Images of tits bouncing due to the hard pounding her body is getting, sounds of screams and pleads muffled under duct tape and the heat of passion left behind as she is drugged again and taken back to her place, never to know where her rape happened.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:26 PM   #7
Torn_Innocence

My eyes feel heavy and i allow them to slide closed, figuring that if i do fall asleep that the cabbie will wake me up when we arrive. It's been a long week and i am need of some good r & r, looking forward to arriving at home and having a nice long bath before climbing into bed.

Having no idea of what he is planning, i draw my jacket lightly around me, yawning softly against as i rest my head against the side of the cab, listening to the steady roar of the engine.