Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-17-2008, 03:47 AM   #1
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I need serious help (A very long rant)

Hi people:

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to draw attention but I have a huge problem that I can't admit to the people I know. Only a few of my closest friends truly know how I feel and I don't let the others know because of the consequences involved. I'll try to be as honest as I can with exactly boils me up most recently. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST OR NOT AT ALL BECAUSE YOU WILL LEAVE OUT VALUABLE INFORMATION. READING AND INTERPRETATION ON THIS FORUM CAN BE EXTREMELY WEAK.

The following is a post of what I think of women right now. I DO understand that women are human and are prone to mistakes as much as men but I don't see it acceptable anymore. It's like they purposely hurt guys. She sensed something was wrong when I "was going to type her something but ended up saying nothing". That's some really good sensing but I ended up saying nothing. A part of the "nice" me still exists but I'm slowly trying to get away from it. If you were to meet me (not saying you'd want to, let's cut to the chase), these are the thoughts and views floating into my head RIGHT NOW.

Second Disclaimer: I have absolutely no beef with anyone on this forum so please don't take it personally. None of the events I'm describing come from anything I've read here on the boards but because of the girls I've met. I just have to confess here because otherwise, I have a huge stone on my chest. I'm WELL AWARE that not every person is the same. I'm NOT STUPID (I might SOUND STUPID), but this is all very tempting.

Here's my secret now: I really really really despise women. All of them. My best friend is a girl. My mom (not surprisingly is a woman). These two people I can't find a reason to hate, but everyone else, I can. "Despise" is just a synonym for hate. Reasons? A girl I know sleeps with a lot of guys. She sleeps with people behind her bf's back. I don't respect her for it but don't tell her about it. The reason? I get a chance to tap her if I keep my mouth shut. From this point on, I've already lost respect for her as a person. As time goes on, I slowly disrespect the whole entire gender.

If I was NICE, I'd tell her that what she's doing is wrong. I was considering to go with my natural self and be nice but I find out that she doesn't care about her bf. I'd probably look like an idiot to her by stating the obvious because she clearly knows what she's doing. (Ex. In one sentence, she'll mention her boyfriend doing something. Immediately after, she talks about another guy she's interested in and/or that they may sleep together).

Furthermore, I think girls like nice guys because they want to be friends with them and nothing more. Any problems incurred from the relationship they get from dating a "cocky jerk" gets passed over to the 'nice guys' who have to listen and pamper them.

Lessons learned from girls in general? I see no value in being a nice guy. I find the values associated with being a nice guy are weak and useless. In addition, I find women to be gold-diggers (maybe their gene); people that don't care about others unless you have money. Why? Girls supposedly look for a nice guy who respects them for who they are and willing to be there when they need someone. Sounds idealistic right? That girl has a guy right there right in front of him? Guess who she picks? Her bf who doesn't give a damn about her (she whines to me all the time) and a guy she sleeps with on the side. She tells me she likes me and I get caught up in this mess (which I admit is my fault). NOW, she says she's not going to sleeping with that sideguy I just mentioned anymore because it's "not fair to her bf". Keep in mind, she likes the bf but thinks I'm the better guy overall. But Guess what? I'm presuming she'll choose her bf over me. It's not fair AT ALL for me for how she hooked me into this. (I'm not saying it's not partially my fault)

The truism rings into my head as I write this "nice guys always get the shaft".

As a result with this girl and observations with other women, I feel very alienated with them.

This is how I'm beginning to see things that I DID NOT USED TO AGREE WITH PREVIOUSLY. I stress this because I am NOT a natural misogynist. If told all this during my "nice guy" era, I would find this disgusting. But somehow, typing all this is almost like taking a deep breath and getting oxygen.

1) Prostitution is a matter of a woman's choice. YES, she MIGHT be exploited but exploitation is really just an illustration of where women SHOULD stand in society. I consider nude models to be a form of prostitution. They're selling their bodies (although not quite as crudely) to make money and they're basically catering to the guys... and the girls who "want to be like them". Similar thing applies to female celebrities although these latter people are more respected I'd say. It's also supply and demand. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. Women know their roles in society and accept that it's lower than males. Why do you have 'whores' (not the street kinds) around school? I would absolutely not be surprised if a woman had to spread it out to get a job promotion.

2) Female values can be altered with money. How often do we see "banging hot" chicks with very average guys with money? It's actually more common than women want you to think so. Why is it that in every exotic car (I watch A LOT of exotic cars) that there is a woman beside them? What about the woman driving that fancy car? Do you ACTUALLY think she paid for it? Something tells me the chances of the latter happening is slim to none. Quoting Dick Masterson, a girl who has that fancy car is "owned" - just property. While they want respectable guys who respect themselves, it doesn't matter to them if they aren't respected as long as you give them purchasing power. It partially explains why that girl is still with that boyfriend whom she "loves". She doesn't give up on a guy who doesn't pay attention to her though. That's why when a girl tells me "this is what I look for in a girl", I think "oh what a load of crap, why not just put money on the top of the list". Some women claim money will NOT be the answer to their relationship but guess what? If she's not going to be bought into the system, some other chick will.

I named this as "I need serious help" because that's what I need. Serious help. I hate being a nice guy and everytime I see a nice guy, I see that it's weakness that cause them to be nice. Why else? I secretly admire cocky, arrogant, pompous individuals. I hate them, make no mistake, but I like their style and I say nothing about it. These people are also most appealing (i.e. captain of the football team) and attract the most attention from the women. These incidents have caused me to question whether or not I was meant to be a nice guy at all. Everytime I go out, I harbor hatred for the opposite sex. I ACT NICE now versus NATURALLY BEING NICE. And you know what? It makes me feel much more powerful than I've ever felt before. It's extremely satisfying to feel empowered over the other AT THEIR COST. I love this change in me. This conclusion leads me to think I was never meant to be a nice guy at all. Maybe I was a jerk in hiding.

But keep in mind, I was adjusted to the life of being a "nice guy". I've met some wonderful people. It's hard being a prick in real life. It is much easier being a prick online when there is no one there that knows you personally. I KNOW I'm not naturally a douchebag, but I feel I want to be because I feel the way that women look at guys is skewed and twisted. I fear having long-term relationships because of emotional breakdowns like these. Whereas I had thoughts about family, these thoughts have been very very foggy recently.

I'm open to comments and criticism. If you're going to do the latter, which I fully expect, please avoid personal attacks to me. Comment on what YOU THINK should happen. If you think I'm right, say so. If you think I'm wrong, also say so. In both cases, explain WHY and I'm hoping you people can share your experiences WHY YOU THINK what I'm saying is RIGHT/WRONG. It is perfectly acceptable for someone here to disrespect me based on the views I've provided. Don't tell me to jump off a building or a bridge, because I won't do it.

As of now, that girl singledhandedly destroyed a nice guy. The acts that women do contribute to it all. I feel there is no room for nice guys.

Last edited by AWDracer; 12-17-2008 at 04:05 AM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hitting on a few of your points .... and these are my opinions , not trying to fight with you over anything .

first off everybody has problems , goes through rough times , hates people , hates themselves and so on .... if it's bad maybe talking with a professional will help ?

Quote:
Here's my secret now: I really really really despise women. All of them. My best friend is a girl. My mom (not surprisingly is a woman). These two people I can't find a reason to hate, but everyone else, I can. "Despise" is just a synonym for hate. Reasons? A girl I know sleeps with a lot of guys. She sleeps with people behind her bf's back. I don't respect her for it but don't tell her about it. The reason? I get a chance to tap her if I keep my mouth shut. From this point on, I've already lost respect for her as a person. As time goes on, I slowly disrespect the whole entire gender.

If I was NICE, I'd tell her that what she's doing is wrong. I was considering to go with my natural self and be nice but I find out that she doesn't care about her bf. I'd probably look like an idiot to her by stating the obvious because she clearly knows what she's doing. (Ex. In one sentence, she'll mention her boyfriend doing something. Immediately after, she talks about another guy she's interested in and/or that they may sleep together).
i have to ask these questions in the hope that you think about them and examine yourself ... did she ask you to be her judge ? can you look at her for who she is and act accordingly ? either be a friend or more to her or not as the case may be ? how are you any different from the things you are looking down on her about ? meaning you are being nice to her to "tap" her . i don't need or want answers , just some thoughts i think you should be asking yourself .

Quote:
1) Prostitution is a matter of a woman's choice. YES, she MIGHT be exploited but exploitation is really just an illustration of where women SHOULD stand in society. I consider nude models to be a form of prostitution. They're selling their bodies (although not quite as crudely) to make money and they're basically catering to the guys... and the girls who "want to be like them". Similar thing applies to female celebrities although these latter people are more respected I'd say. It's also supply and demand. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply. Women know their roles in society and accept that it's lower than males. Why do you have 'whores' (not the street kinds) around school? I would absolutely not be surprised if a woman had to spread it out to get a job promotion.
we're all prostitutes in one way or another . looking down your nose , condemning people for it is a waste of time IMHO .

Quote:
2) Female values can be altered with money. How often do we see "banging hot" chicks with very average guys with money? It's actually more common than women want you to think so. Why is it that in every exotic car (I watch A LOT of exotic cars) that there is a woman beside them? What about the woman driving that fancy car? Do you ACTUALLY think she paid for it? Something tells me the chances of the latter happening is slim to none. Quoting Dick Masterson, a girl who has that fancy car is "owned" - just property. While they want respectable guys who respect themselves, it doesn't matter to them if they aren't respected as long as you give them purchasing power. It partially explains why that girl is still with that boyfriend whom she "loves". She doesn't give up on a guy who doesn't pay attention to her though. That's why when a girl tells me "this is what I look for in a girl", I think "oh what a load of crap, why not just put money on the top of the list". Some women claim money will NOT be the answer to their relationship but guess what? If she's not going to be bought into the system, some other chick will.
we're all chasing the mighty buck . we all do things we don't like to make money and yes it does change our "values" . women are no worse than men in this regard , they just get more bad press IMHO .

for the rest of your post .... be comfortable with yourself , learn to be happy . to only worry about you , your actions and the things you can change . to not judge everybody , other than if you want to spend time with them or not . then it's up to them if they want to spend time with you .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:25 AM   #3
zhadowmarkuz

zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)zhadowmarkuz Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Hi people:

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to draw attention but I have a huge problem that I can't admit to the people I know. Only a few of my closest friends truly know how I feel and I don't let the others know because of the consequences involved. I'll try to be as honest as I can with exactly boils me up most recently. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST OR NOT AT ALL BECAUSE YOU WILL LEAVE OUT VALUABLE INFORMATION. READING AND INTERPRETATION ON THIS FORUM CAN BE EXTREMELY WEAK.

The following is a post of what I think of women right now. I DO understand that women are human and are prone to mistakes as much as men but I don't see it acceptable anymore. It's like they purposely hurt guys. She sensed something was wrong when I "was going to type her something but ended up saying nothing". That's some really good sensing but I ended up saying nothing. A part of the "nice" me still exists but I'm slowly trying to get away from it. If you were to meet me (not saying you'd want to, let's cut to the chase), these are the thoughts and views floating into my head RIGHT NOW.

Second Disclaimer: I have absolutely no beef with anyone on this forum so please don't take it personally. None of the events I'm describing come from anything I've read here on the boards but because of the girls I've met. I just have to confess here because otherwise, I have a huge stone on my chest. I'm WELL AWARE that not every person is the same. I'm NOT STUPID (I might SOUND STUPID), but this is all very tempting.

Furthermore, I think girls like nice guys because they want to be friends with them and nothing more. Any problems incurred from the relationship they get from dating a "cocky jerk" gets passed over to the 'nice guys' who have to listen and pamper them.

Lessons learned from girls in general? I see no value in being a nice guy. I find the values associated with being a nice guy are weak and useless. In addition, I find women to be gold-diggers (maybe their gene); people that don't care about others unless you have money. Why? Girls supposedly look for a nice guy who respects them for who they are and willing to be there when they need someone. Sounds idealistic right? That girl has a guy right there right in front of him? Guess who she picks? Her bf who doesn't give a damn about her (she whines to me all the time) and a guy she sleeps with on the side. She tells me she likes me and I get caught up in this mess (which I admit is my fault). NOW, she says she's not going to sleeping with that sideguy I just mentioned anymore because it's "not fair to her bf". Keep in mind, she likes the bf but thinks I'm the better guy overall. But Guess what? I'm presuming she'll choose her bf over me. It's not fair AT ALL for me for how she hooked me into this. (I'm not saying it's not partially my fault)

The truism rings into my head as I write this "nice guys always get the shaft".

As a result with this girl and observations with other women, I feel very alienated with them.

This is how I'm beginning to see things that I DID NOT USED TO AGREE WITH PREVIOUSLY. I stress this because I am NOT a natural misogynist. If told all this during my "nice guy" era, I would find this disgusting. But somehow, typing all this is almost like taking a deep breath and getting oxygen.

I named this as "I need serious help" because that's what I need. Serious help. I hate being a nice guy and everytime I see a nice guy, I see that it's weakness that cause them to be nice. Why else? I secretly admire cocky, arrogant, pompous individuals. I hate them, make no mistake, but I like their style and I say nothing about it. These people are also most appealing (i.e. captain of the football team) and attract the most attention from the women. These incidents have caused me to question whether or not I was meant to be a nice guy at all. Everytime I go out, I harbor hatred for the opposite sex. I ACT NICE now versus NATURALLY BEING NICE. And you know what? It makes me feel much more powerful than I've ever felt before. It's extremely satisfying to feel empowered over the other AT THEIR COST. I love this change in me. This conclusion leads me to think I was never meant to be a nice guy at all. Maybe I was a jerk in hiding.

But keep in mind, I was adjusted to the life of being a "nice guy". I've met some wonderful people. It's hard being a prick in real life. It is much easier being a prick online when there is no one there that knows you personally. I KNOW I'm not naturally a douchebag, but I feel I want to be because I feel the way that women look at guys is skewed and twisted. I fear having long-term relationships because of emotional breakdowns like these. Whereas I had thoughts about family, these thoughts have been very very foggy recently.

I'm open to comments and criticism. If you're going to do the latter, which I fully expect, please avoid personal attacks to me. Comment on what YOU THINK should happen. If you think I'm right, say so. If you think I'm wrong, also say so. In both cases, explain WHY and I'm hoping you people can share your experiences WHY YOU THINK what I'm saying is RIGHT/WRONG. It is perfectly acceptable for someone here to disrespect me based on the views I've provided. Don't tell me to jump off a building or a bridge, because I won't do it.

As of now, that girl singledhandedly destroyed a nice guy. The acts that women do contribute to it all. I feel there is no room for nice guys.
I can see what you mean, i can really understand you. After meeting alot of girls, my look on them have become worse. I don't generalize, but im just assumung, or just afraid, that most of the girls you meet, are cheap, slutty, and will cheat on you. This annoys me, because i bet there is some decent girls out there, looking for the same as me. Nor the less, i have gotten a bad impression of women in general. I assume the worst to start off with, and i hate myself for it. I have alot of female friends, who are NOT like that. And it helps me alot. Girls CAN be nice. And remember, guys are just as bad, it just doesn't work that way. If a girl fucks 3 guys, shes a cheap nasty slut. If a guy fuck's 3 girls, hes a stud, and will be admired by other guys.

Just my thoughts.
zhadowmarkuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:34 AM   #4
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry for saying that, but this just made my day

Quote:
A girl I know sleeps with a lot of guys. She sleeps with people behind her bf's back. I don't respect her for it but don't tell her about it. The reason? I get a chance to tap her if I keep my mouth shut. From this point on, I've already lost respect for her as a person. As time goes on, I slowly disrespect the whole entire gender.
I may not understand this part fully. "To tap her" is hard to translate for me (maybe someone can explain it?), but I expect you get something from her? (like sex, attention, maybe hope?) Then

just LOL

you despise her, or do you despise yourself?

And a few comments:

1) You hate all the women because you know one who acts the way you don't like/understand? Where do you live? A small village with three woman only (your mom, your best friend and her)? Sorry, but that is just not an argument.

2) Prostitution is a matter of a woman's choice - usually yes, not always. The same it is for man. You think it is so easier life to live? Hell no ... then everybody would do that. Someone is physically nice, someone is mentally clever - everybody works with what he has

3) Female values can be altered with money - that is just too simple, don't you think? How about look at it from the other side, a man side. Average rich man with a "hot chick". You think she loves his money. What loves he? Maybe that she is so nice to everybody, great person? Might be. But he also may love her youth, her great body and an attention she has. That is probably more common. Then ... who of those two is worse?

You know. It is just natural, biological I would say. Man is attracted mainly visually. He wants to spread his children as much as possible. Therefore he is looking for healthy good looking woman. Woman, at the other side, wants to feel safe with her children. Therefore she is looking for the strongest partner. And that today means money, status or both. From that point of view, they make a great pair. Even if it won't last long. But that is also natural - only the rules stated by our society keep us together for so long time. I've read one study, where the psychologist stated those woman often really love their partner even if other can't understand that - cause they are really attracted by their society power. That is just the same as being attracted by a nice body.

I think this girl is just young. She is looking for what is best for her, have fun. A lot of young people do that. As they become older, they'll settle down, find a partner and made a family. Not always but usually. Nothing bad about that.

You are probably also young and maybe in love with her? And she is just looking through you it seems? Oh man ... nearly all of us came through that. It took me more then year to get a girl I wanted and I had nights I could not eat, sleep or even exist. But this is just not the reason to hate all woman.

I suggest this thread: Bad boys. Might be a good therapy
Take care!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:26 AM   #5
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I think you have made very honest points.

Brutally Honest the type chicks don't dig! LOL

The only advice I can give is be yourself and decide what you really want in life.

If you want a loving kind faithful lady you won't find it in a babe...I don't give a fuck what anyone says...I have been in the world a long while and seen it over and over...hot women are in demand and know it...so even if they are useless like Paris Hilton they can be rich and get whatever they want.

I mean if Gold could talk do you think it would be modest!!!?? But all the glitters is not gold (RIP John Bonham)

If you want a nice girl you will find one but it will take a while. You should be open minded to women of the world not just the same persuasion as yourself you will have a better chance.

Women are way sluttier than they were 10-20 years ago...so if thats what you want thats a good thing, but they don't respect a cuddle and chat..they want to be animal fucked and treated like shit...BUT not told about it...if you listen to their bullshit its all lovey lovey what they say and what they want are different.

first decide what you want, you shouldn't try to be a prick if you are not...just be aloof, don't care or pretend to care...they will try harder.

because women CRAVE attention.

good luck
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:22 AM   #6
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
hitting on a few of your points .... and these are my opinions , not trying to fight with you over anything .

first off everybody has problems , goes through rough times , hates people , hates themselves and so on .... if it's bad maybe talking with a professional will help ?

i have to ask these questions in the hope that you think about them and examine yourself ... did she ask you to be her judge ? can you look at her for who she is and act accordingly ? either be a friend or more to her or not as the case may be ? how are you any different from the things you are looking down on her about ? meaning you are being nice to her to "tap" her . i don't need or want answers , just some thoughts i think you should be asking yourself .

we're all prostitutes in one way or another . looking down your nose , condemning people for it is a waste of time IMHO .

we're all chasing the mighty buck . we all do things we don't like to make money and yes it does change our "values" . women are no worse than men in this regard , they just get more bad press IMHO .

for the rest of your post .... be comfortable with yourself , learn to be happy . to only worry about you , your actions and the things you can change . to not judge everybody , other than if you want to spend time with them or not . then it's up to them if they want to spend time with you .
Thanks for the replies all. The original post has helped a bit to relieve some stress out of my system. I will look at every single section that you people have typed out.

To Touriquet: Yeah, I know everyone has their problems. But it seems like this time, I've taken the situation far more seriously than I have ever done before. On one hand, it feels amazing to feel good about yourself again. On the other hand, I realize I've become a monster.

Based on those questions you've asked me to ask myself, they are very good questions. However, based on her actions, they're unfortunately very irrelevant to her and some women because a) If you look at her for 'who' she is, she's not too much than a common slut b) she can be a nice person, but eventually you'll realize that she's not even suitable to be a friend. A simple thing to do would be to break it off with her - that would be the easy part - but the hard part is recovering from the hit from this debacle. Condemning people, additionally, might be a waste of time but I don't say anything openly to her unless I'm talking to friends who know I've recently run into these string of problems.

Also, I understand that it might seem contradictory that I'm "looking" for these values in a person when I don't really demonstrate it myself. I don't think so though. I just feel that nice guys get used, and not just often, but ALL THE TIME. She's just supporting evidence that the latter takes place. Furthermore, she's dating a "jerk" - as evidenced by her complaints. "He doesn't even like me... he doesn't even pay attention to me"... yet she sticks around. It pisses me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadowmarkuz View Post
I can see what you mean, i can really understand you. After meeting alot of girls, my look on them have become worse. I don't generalize, but im just assumung, or just afraid, that most of the girls you meet, are cheap, slutty, and will cheat on you. This annoys me, because i bet there is some decent girls out there, looking for the same as me. Nor the less, i have gotten a bad impression of women in general. I assume the worst to start off with, and i hate myself for it. I have alot of female friends, who are NOT like that. And it helps me alot. Girls CAN be nice. And remember, guys are just as bad, it just doesn't work that way. If a girl fucks 3 guys, shes a cheap nasty slut. If a guy fuck's 3 girls, hes a stud, and will be admired by other guys.

Just my thoughts.
To zhadowmarkuz:

I've forgot to mention in my other posts that there is ANOTHER WOMAN that is like the first girl I've mentioned. This is a relevant fact. They are more common than even women want to admit.

Oh absolutely. I understand there ARE good women out there. Yet I've found with some back-to-back women I've met and heard about, it's very discouraging to hear that women are exercising their freedom of choice to be a whore. My best friend who is a girl interestingly enough hates all guys. She doesn't hate me though and through no coincidence, I don't blame her nor do I hate her either. Guys ARE BAD, I agree. I'm not trying to paint them into a saintly portrait at all. The fact is that despite the fact that guys are bad, women are worse because of their skill in using nice guys to do their task (it could be argued that the guys were stupid). Yet having said all this, the girls go for the guys who are "bad boys" and get themselves into hurt. Nice guys just don't seem to be dating type. It is ABSOLUTELY true that guys look a lot better than girls when they're banging multiple people. I just wanted to expose the women for who they are, not the rosy "I like good guys" ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Sorry for saying that, but this just made my day

I may not understand this part fully. "To tap her" is hard to translate for me (maybe someone can explain it?), but I expect you get something from her? (like sex, attention, maybe hope?) Then

just LOL

you despise her, or do you despise yourself?

And a few comments:

1) You hate all the women because you know one who acts the way you don't like/understand? Where do you live? A small village with three woman only (your mom, your best friend and her)? Sorry, but that is just not an argument.

2) Prostitution is a matter of a woman's choice - usually yes, not always. The same it is for man. You think it is so easier life to live? Hell no ... then everybody would do that. Someone is physically nice, someone is mentally clever - everybody works with what he has

3) Female values can be altered with money - that is just too simple, don't you think? How about look at it from the other side, a man side. Average rich man with a "hot chick". You think she loves his money. What loves he? Maybe that she is so nice to everybody, great person? Might be. But he also may love her youth, her great body and an attention she has. That is probably more common. Then ... who of those two is worse?

You know. It is just natural, biological I would say. Man is attracted mainly visually. He wants to spread his children as much as possible. Therefore he is looking for healthy good looking woman. Woman, at the other side, wants to feel safe with her children. Therefore she is looking for the strongest partner. And that today means money, status or both. From that point of view, they make a great pair. Even if it won't last long. But that is also natural - only the rules stated by our society keep us together for so long time. I've read one study, where the psychologist stated those woman often really love their partner even if other can't understand that - cause they are really attracted by their society power. That is just the same as being attracted by a nice body.

I think this girl is just young. She is looking for what is best for her, have fun. A lot of young people do that. As they become older, they'll settle down, find a partner and made a family. Not always but usually. Nothing bad about that.

You are probably also young and maybe in love with her? And she is just looking through you it seems? Oh man ... nearly all of us came through that. It took me more then year to get a girl I wanted and I had nights I could not eat, sleep or even exist. But this is just not the reason to hate all woman.

I suggest this thread: Bad boys. Might be a good therapy
Take care!
Hi Fibonacci: "Tapping her" is a crude way of saying having sex with her. Usually though by saying it, you don't respect the person though. It's consensual sex but you'd be tapping whores and hoes.

I don't really despise myself. But I've found that despise the entire gender, I've felt better than myself. Good sense on my part will know that that is not the solution. It sure feels like it though. Unless I want to be extremely unpopular in the outside world, I can't possibly adapt to this "feeling" outright.

To answer your questions:

1) I live in a city where girls are almost the same (relatively speaking) and I wouldn't be surprised how they'd act if a) I drove in with a Ford, Toyota Honda versus b) driving inside a Ferrari.

2) I find prostitution unacceptable as a work, but find that 'pimping' to be. Since women have no other skillset, they go into the 'sex trade' industry. How hard is it to open your mouth, open your hands or opening your legs? Not hard! If I was them and could find a way to take advantage of things, I'd do it too! Prostitution as we speak is a sign of laziness IMHO. This doesn't mean I wouldn't tap them or pay them (I wouldn't because they're filthy), I just don't respect their 'profession' and I don't respect them for who they are as a person. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy that if (theoretically speaking) that I go wave money around, I'll be attracting the bad kind of chicks, and if I go with them, it will always end up being with gold-diggers.

3) But it is too easy. Can you imagine me driving an exotic car? or buying an expensive house? Right now, I have neither of those (I'm only 21) but can you imagine how much of a difference it will make? I'll be getting the "attention" from the women and they'll start "treating me better". Is it something I like? For sure. Does it reflect well on them? NO. Will I trust them to get a long-term relationship? HELL NO. The fact is, money only causes problems for me in seeing how they will react.

The example you used with the rich guy and the hot women, you were bringing up that it's possible that they love each other for who they are. Yeah, it's possible. I also think that whatever flaws he might have that she can't stand, she'll STILL stick around with him. He might be a "nice guy", but he's not exactly the person she's looking for. The guy might be a "B" on her list, which is still pretty good, but she doesn't truly "love him". But you've raised some concerns, is he attracted to her because of looks? What does she see in him? Nice guys are plentiful all around. It is particularly evident that a lot of them are not taken by the girls. In fact, people who you might see as having a bad personality (people with overconfidence) have more success than the moderate, toned-down people.

Pimping is an illustration of male-dominated society. Males should be on top and females, not so much.

Yes I'm young. I just turned 21 and the girl in question is 18. The other girl I was telling you about earlier in the post is the same age as me, but again, she sleeps with the 'player'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarT View Post
Well I think you have made very honest points.

Brutally Honest the type chicks don't dig! LOL

The only advice I can give is be yourself and decide what you really want in life.

If you want a loving kind faithful lady you won't find it in a babe...I don't give a fuck what anyone says...I have been in the world a long while and seen it over and over...hot women are in demand and know it...so even if they are useless like Paris Hilton they can be rich and get whatever they want.

I mean if Gold could talk do you think it would be modest!!!?? But all the glitters is not gold (RIP John Bonham)

Women are way sluttier than they were 10-20 years ago...so if thats what you want thats a good thing, but they don't respect a cuddle and chat..they want to be animal fucked and treated like shit...BUT not told about it...if you listen to their bullshit its all lovey lovey what they say and what they want are different.

first decide what you want, you shouldn't try to be a prick if you are not...just be aloof, don't care or pretend to care...they will try harder.

because women CRAVE attention.

good luck
Sorry to be brutally honest. Bad experiences with chicks will do that to you. Likewise, you'll probably say similar things with bad men. I understand.

It's very hard to "be yourself". At this point, I'm split between being a nice guy or being an ass. However, I'm leaning quite heavily in being an ass. Nice guys have no payout.

Yeah, I agree. Babes KNOW they're hot so they're not going to act like ordinary girls. This idea goes hand-in-hand with what I was saying before - are guys nice because they're inherently nice? Or is it because they HAVE TO BE nice? I've found that I might not actually be nice despite what people have told me in the past. It's finding a new identity.
If you want a nice girl you will find one but it will take a while. You should be open minded to women of the world not just the same persuasion as yourself you will have a better chance.

True, women are very slutty nowadays. Another true point, if you act like you don't care, they will try hard to get the attention.... so...

By telling that girl I like another girl, she gets 'mad' and sad. Is this fair to me? No. She doesn't want me to have another person on the side but she's allowed to fuck whoever she wants.

I won't openly be a prick to them. I'll use my "nice guy" image to get what I want from them though.

Women open themselves up to be hurt by the way they do things.

Thanks for the replies. Keep them coming. I like a discussion even if I may not agree with some points. As long as there are no insults passed around by me or by others, this thread will serve its purpose to ease stress.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Well, part of growing up from a man to a boy is realising women are humans. And not the fairy tale princesses we used to think of them.

When this happenes, sometimes it is possible to take that small step from worship to admonishment (I do hope I'm using the right term and spelling here). This will pass as you go through life and meet more mature and less superficial girls than you have untill now. We humans are scum of the earth, but we have good qualities as well.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:03 AM   #8
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Well, part of growing up from a man to a boy is realising women are humans. And not the fairy tale princesses we used to think of them.

So short, so true, so wise. I can't say anymore.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:35 AM   #9
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
2) I find prostitution unacceptable as a work, but find that 'pimping' to be. Since women have no other skillset, they go into the 'sex trade' industry. How hard is it to open your mouth, open your hands or opening your legs? Not hard! If I was them and could find a way to take advantage of things, I'd do it too! Prostitution as we speak is a sign of laziness IMHO. This doesn't mean I wouldn't tap them or pay them (I wouldn't because they're filthy), I just don't respect their 'profession' and I don't respect them for who they are as a person. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy that if (theoretically speaking) that I go wave money around, I'll be attracting the bad kind of chicks, and if I go with them, it will always end up being with gold-diggers.
Saying a women have no other skillset then to be a whore, here, with all the strong women around, is not pretty clever

Ok, then. What stops you to do that too? It would not be any harder for you to open your mouth, open your hands or open your ass. And you may work hard enough to buy that expensive car and house you want. But unless you'd be one of the best around, so you can choose clients, it will not be a 'pretty woman' work.

To me it seems you are not looking for love. You are looking for power to have who/what you want to have. That's fine - I can understand that perfectly - but these are two absolutely different things.

Quote:
Definitely
Old 12-17-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I'd say walk a mile in her ...high heels

...and see if you would feel any different.

A few points to ponder = = = ==

female foeticide - a process of aborting perfectly healthy female foetuses after about 18 weeks (or more) of gestation just because they are females.

female circumcision - practiced in the Middle East and Africa and other Muslim majority countries. The clitoris removed or mutilated taking such fundamental pleasure away forever in a brutal and callous fashion. Just because she may take a lover. As if being stoned to death weren’t enough.

Wage discrimination

Sexual discrimination - It’s real and it happens. All the time.

Sexual harassment - It’s ugly and degrading. And it’s not just the pretty women that experience it.

Rape and crimes against women - consider

Historic
Up through the revolution and beyond - China - a female infant was sacrificed over a male and more readily sold into slavery. And not only China.

[“The most serious crimes against women are rising at significantly faster rate than total crimes: during a 10 year period (1980-1990), rape rates rose nearly four times as fast as the total crime rate for that period.

Every hour, 16 women confront rapists; a woman is raped every 6 minutes.
Every 18 seconds, a woman is beaten; 34 million women are battered each year
One third of all domestic violence cases, if reported would be charged as felony rape or felonious assault.
The crime rate against women in the United States is significantly higher than in other countries - the United States has a rape rate that is 13 times higher than England's, nearly 4 times higher than Germany's, and more than 20 times higher than Japan's.
Last year, the number of women abused by their husbands was greater than the number of women who got married.
Of all those arrested for major crimes - murder, rape, robbery, assault, burglary, larceny theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson - rapists are the most likely to escape conviction.
More than half of all homeless women are on the street because they are fleeing domestic violence.
More than 40% of college women who have been raped say that they expect to be raped again.
There were more women injured by rapists last year than Marines wounded by the enemy in all of World War II.
There are nearly three times as many animal shelters in the United States as there are battered women's shelters.
Although campus studies suggest that 1275 women were raped at America's 3 largest universities in 1989, only 3 of those rapes were reported to police.
One out of every 7 women currently attending college has been raped. The average age of a rape victim is 18 1/2 years old.
Young women aged 16-19 years old are the most likely to be raped.
Fifty-seven percent of college rapes victims re-attacked by dates.
Girls raped before the age 18 are least likely to report the incident to the police.
Girls aged 12-15 years old are the most likely to be raped by strangers.
Since 1974, the rate of assaults against young women (20-24) has jumped 48%. For men of the same age group, it has decreased 12%.”]

(Information compiled by the majority staff of the Senate Judiciary Committee (July 31,1990)Not all inclusive))

I applaud your honesty.

Many men hold women in dire contempt and proof is in the actions above. It's only going to get worse as woman continue to be objectified and held to an unrealistic ideal.

I think the women you speak of have bought into the society as it is today. Can you blame them with all the contrary things they are told/shown/taught?

If one is taught by society that she is no better than the cunt between her legs, you can bet she will use it.

How many women are left pregnant to raise a bastard?

We as a society made it ok. No denying it.

Maybe you are feeling the backlash of women used.

Madonna or Whore? How do YOU like your woman?

And yes, women can be their own worst enemies. How many times have I wanted to smack a girl that uses sexual exploitative tactics to get something? But even then, if men didn't ALLOW the behaviour, in fact encourage it, would there still be so many of THOSE women out there? Face it, he wants the eye-candy on his arm.

If you (not you specifically - SOME men in general) can't handle women out there that are acting like men have always acted - in your words - being a common slut - using other men as men have used women for millenia, I see a life of masturbation and bitterness ahead.

Now, I'm not harping on you specifically, I'm only suggesting there are reasons for what you have encountered.

I wish you well.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the point of my post was to work on yourself , to be happy with who you are . you don't need other people to make you happy . most times you'll be disappointed by them . and if you keep placing your morals , values on them you're sure to be disappointed by everyone in your life . be happy inside , know you own limitations . except people for who they are (the good and the bad) and decide if you want them in your life or not ...
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:36 PM   #12
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good god...what is this, Dear Abby for rapists with misogyny issues?
Old 12-17-2008, 03:46 PM   #13
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:

When this happenes, sometimes it is possible to take that small step from worship to admonishment (I do hope I'm using the right term and spelling here). This will pass as you go through life and meet more mature and less superficial girls than you have untill now. We humans are scum of the earth, but we have good qualities as well.
I don't know. I don't trust women anymore (with some exceptions). There's just no reasonable 'excuse' to place hope that they'd be any more useful to society if all they're going to do is spread them out for subsistence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Saying a women have no other skillset then to be a whore, here, with all the strong women around, is not pretty clever

Ok, then. What stops you to do that too? It would not be any harder for you to open your mouth, open your hands or open your ass. And you may work hard enough to buy that expensive car and house you want. But unless you'd be one of the best around, so you can choose clients, it will not be a 'pretty woman' work.

To me it seems you are not looking for love. You are looking for power to have who/what you want to have. That's fine - I can understand that perfectly - but these are two absolutely different things.

Definitely
Women who don't have a skillset do whore around. How do you explain that then? Women who leech off guys do it by choice. It's not ALWAYS bad though; they've acknowledged their position in society, however.

Don't get me wrong. If I had a vagina and was a girl, I'd totally whore myself out for benefits. Am I jealous they have parts I don't have? Sure, you could say that. As a guy however, I'm much more dignified that I don't have to stoop to that level. I'm very very patriarchal in thinking. If given a choice I could be a guy or a girl, I'd choose guy everytime unless I had no choice.

Oh and I WAS looking for love - but that was before. I was planning that one day I'd hope to have a nice family; a good wife, kids, a house with two cars and I'd be happy to do the lawn if the lawn belonged to our house. I don't mind being the "leader" of the household but the wife would be allowed to help out with guiding the kids to success.

But this is just a foggy dream and at this stage, it's very very unlikely I'll see it happen (as much as I want to) because those "happy days" won't exist. What probably will end up is that I get money and buy a place on my own. I drive around and get to meet girls (not street prostitutes). Later that night, they'll go upstairs with me and we'd do the bang upstairs. Because some chick saw me with a girl, she'd want that too, and so on. After that, she leaves and maybe we'll do more later that week. The stark difference is that there is a large missing piece in the idea of family which I will surely miss.

[InnocentVirgin;270350]...and see if you would feel any different.

A few points to ponder = = = ==

female foeticide - a process of aborting perfectly healthy female foetuses after about 18 weeks (or more) of gestation just because they are females.

female circumcision - practiced in the Middle East and Africa and other Muslim majority countries. The clitoris removed or mutilated taking such fundamental pleasure away forever in a brutal and callous fashion. Just because she may take a lover. As if being stoned to death weren’t enough.

Wage discrimination

Sexual discrimination - It’s real and it happens. All the time.

Sexual harassment - It’s ugly and degrading. And it’s not just the pretty women that experience it.

Rape and crimes against women - consider

Historic
Up through the revolution and beyond - China - a female infant was sacrificed over a male and more readily sold into slavery. And not only China.

[“The most serious crimes against women are rising at significantly faster rate than total crimes: during a 10 year period (1980-1990), rape rates rose nearly four times as fast as the total crime rate for that period.

Every hour, 16 women confront rapists; a woman is raped every 6 minutes.
Every 18 seconds, a woman is beaten; 34 million women are battered each year
One third of all domestic violence cases, if reported would be charged as felony rape or felonious assault.
The crime rate against women in the United States is significantly higher than in other countries - the United States has a rape rate that is 13 times higher than England's, nearly 4 times higher than Germany's, and more than 20 times higher than Japan's.
Last year, the number of women abused by their husbands was greater than the number of women who got married.
Of all those arrested for major crimes - murder, rape, robbery, assault, burglary, larceny theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson - rapists are the most likely to escape conviction.
More than half of all homeless women are on the street because they are fleeing domestic violence.
More than 40% of college women who have been raped say that they expect to be raped again.
There were more women injured by rapists last year than Marines wounded by the enemy in all of World War II.
There are nearly three times as many animal shelters in the United States as there are battered women's shelters.
Although campus studies suggest that 1275 women were raped at America's 3 largest universities in 1989, only 3 of those rapes were reported to police.
One out of every 7 women currently attending college has been raped. The average age of a rape victim is 18 1/2 years old.
Young women aged 16-19 years old are the most likely to be raped.
Fifty-seven percent of college rapes victims re-attacked by dates.
Girls raped before the age 18 are least likely to report the incident to the police.
Girls aged 12-15 years old are the most likely to be raped by strangers.
Since 1974, the rate of assaults against young women (20-24) has jumped 48%. For men of the same age group, it has decreased 12%.”]

(Information compiled by the majority staff of the Senate Judiciary Committee (July 31,1990)Not all inclusive))

I applaud your honesty.

Many men hold women in dire contempt and proof is in the actions above. It's only going to get worse as woman continue to be objectified and held to an unrealistic ideal.

I think the women you speak of have bought into the society as it is today. Can you blame them with all the contrary things they are told/shown/taught?

If one is taught by society that she is no better than the cunt between her legs, you can bet she will use it.

How many women are left pregnant to raise a bastard?

We as a society made it ok. No denying it.

Maybe you are feeling the backlash of women used.

Madonna or Whore? How do YOU like your woman?

And yes, women can be their own worst enemies. How many times have I wanted to smack a girl that uses sexual exploitative tactics to get something? But even then, if men didn't ALLOW the behaviour, in fact encourage it, would there still be so many of THOSE women out there? Face it, he wants the eye-candy on his arm.

If you (not you specifically - SOME men in general) can't handle women out there that are acting like men have always acted - in your words - being a common slut - using other men as men have used women for millenia, I see a life of masturbation and bitterness ahead.

Now, I'm not harping on you specifically, I'm only suggesting there are reasons for what you have encountered.

I wish you well.
[/QUOTE]

What's with the blood coloured font?

I'm completely against abortion just because they are female. I'm also against female circumcision. I didn't say females shouldn't exist at all period. Because they're in existence, they should play the role that they were adapted to play from the beginning of time, and that's to find a 'suitable' mate for them and have kids. They CAN choose to pursue careers and what-not.

I don't show contempt to women. I feel it.

Women shouldn't be raped (nice guy idea). But, I really don't like the fact that women whore themselves to make money. No, I don't MIND paying them to do their roles, I just hate it if they expect us to take them seriously though. This goes back to what I'm saying - supply and demand. You might say it's the guy's fault for TEMPTING prostitution, the same thing could exactly be said for the other way around. I don't know how else you could spin it - the women in BOTH CASES ACCEPTS THEIR ROLE IN SOCIETY. I'm disgusted at the lack of social values that women hold. They SAY they don't want to be called a slut or a whore and that they are a person, then why are they doing it? I've had to bite my tongue because I almost called the girl a whore not because I was being mean to her but because it was getting really natural for me to say so. Guys PAY girls to do all the dirty work like that, just like posing nude etc. The girls don't have to accept payment - but they do. I'm a liberal thinker because I'm not saying they're not allowed to do it... I just don't think they should be taken too seriously as members of society though.

I presume you're a female so you'll probably find everything I've said to be quite objectionable. I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
the point of my post was to work on yourself , to be happy with who you are . you don't need other people to make you happy . most times you'll be disappointed by them . and if you keep placing your morals , values on them you're sure to be disappointed by everyone in your life . be happy inside , know you own limitations . except people for who they are (the good and the bad) and decide if you want them in your life or not ...
I understand what you mean Touriquet, and I thank you for your posts and contributions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Good god...what is this, Dear Abby for rapists with misogyny issues?
Is this supposed to be funny? Are you actually asking me to take out on women forcibly instead of venting it out onto here? I find it ironic that I get permission from the head mod of Rape Board who calls for "no real rape" to actually commit rape.

I have a problem and I want to get rid of it. So I'll either be able to type it here and get some thoughts from people or I could just rape every women I see because right now, I hate just about every single one.

Last edited by AWDracer; 12-17-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wasn't encouraging you to commit rape...guess you're part of that reading and interpretation problem you mentioned...you have some serious issues with women, seek professional help!
Old 12-17-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Looking back, I was being nice to people because I didn't see another way around society without doing so.

Maybe I just wasn't meant to be nice.

Being nice just signifies a weakness - that they're not strong enough to go all-out arrogant on people. If there's something to be proud of, why hide it?

I'm really disgusted at the two women who live on the same block as each other - how fitting. The best thing is, I get to meet that baller who fucked both of them.

Surely you people can see why I disrespect women so much. Not because I didn't get any (I'll get it for sure) but because I placed hope that she'd respect herself by not cheating on her bf. But she didn't do it AND she's a religious girl too. It just makes things a whole complete mess. Added to that, I had a thing for her before. I'm so disgusted at them.

That other girl is so hot - when I see her the next few weeks, it would be awesome to treat her no more than a sex toy.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #16
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
I wasn't encouraging you to commit rape...guess you're part of that reading and interpretation problem you mentioned...you have some serious issues with women, seek professional help!
Well you could say whatever you wanted to say now because you didn't ACTUALLY say it. You didn't even treat my posts to be serious at all. And that's my issue.

If you're not going to post something constructive, please get the hell out of my thread. I'm asking nicely.

Professional help? I probably will need it this lifetime. It's probably a little too early to get it now.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:05 PM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Only the weak and fools think treating others with kindness and respect is weakness. Selfishness and arrogance is not strength and neither is treating other people as if they are only things to be used by you. If you go through life with that attitude you are going to be a lonely, miserable human being with no respect for yourself who gets no respect from others.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:11 PM   #18
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I'm open to comments and criticism.
I think you should care about what YOU are doing, regardless what women do. If you feel comfortable with yourself you'll find out that you can coexist with people even if you despise them.
Personaly, i like women and i just accept that some of them behave the way you describe.

Quote:
How many times have I wanted to smack a girl that uses sexual exploitative tactics to get something?
But even then, if men didn't ALLOW the behaviour, in fact encourage it, would there still be so many of THOSE women out there? Face it, he wants the eye-candy on his arm.
Hey, just a moment. You made some right points but this one... if she's using those tactics, she have put a price on her pussy. And if she doesnt mind to consider herself "commercial goods", why should men mind?
What you mean "men allow the behaviour"? If men offer sex for sex, they wont get much.... At 17, a man has understand that the girls prefer the one who has the bike/car. Should we hide our bikes? Or should we put embargo on pussies?
Most men feel the desire to have sex. Plain sex, beyond feelings. And the more beautiful the woman is, the biger is the desire. Often, what they desire is not available- not without expenses from their side.
Isnt it common in women to believe that they give something to men if they have sex? Dont they ask for more than sex in order to give sex? Isnt prostitution the oldest of the professions? Isnt prostitution's meanning "to give consent and take money"?
I think its clear: since women's rights were granted (and thus one had to have her consent to have sex), pussy was commercialized.

I am sure, if women were willing to have sex without taking something in return, men wouldnt offer something!

Of course he wants the eye-candy on his arm, why shouldnt him? But lets face it, eye-candies will go where they have better time, and better time is expensive.

P.S My personal experience as a man says that there is no way to have sex without pay.. you might pay in cash, in products, loan or lump sum, with services provided or simply with psychological balls-breaking, but there will be a charge nomatterwhatyoudo.
Personaly, i learned to live with it and got it over. After all, we all have the right to define ourselves. If some define themselves as fuckmeat... its ok, how much?
Old 12-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #19
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Only the weak and fools think treating others with kindness and respect is weakness. Selfishness and arrogance is not strength and neither is treating other people as if they are only things to be used by you. If you go through life with that attitude you are going to be a lonely, miserable human being with no respect for yourself who gets no respect from others.
Now this is more like it.

Well I used to be kind to people. Well, I still am, I just have an agenda underneath now. I received friends which I don't regret at all. It was very nice to be liked back. I really liked it.

But these upsurges with women recently have really taken a toll on me. Being a nice guy, there is absolutely no sense in being nice. They don't want to be treated nice. Women are flawed characters. My proof is that the girl I liked insists on dating some guy who doesn't care about him, sleeps with a guy she doesn't care about, and thinks I'm the best guy to go out with but CHOOSE NOT TO DO SO. These things I've said have pushed me over the limit.

Hindsight has said it was a good idea to be a nice guy to establish reputation (yes, offline reputation; not online). But what does reputation do for me? Nothing. I'm just known around as "a nice guy". But can you possibly imagine how many "nice guys" there are? I'm blurred out with the rest of the population.

Selfishness is the only way to protect yourself. Being a nice guy means you'd sometimes have to go out of your way to help someone. If everyone just focuses on their duty, rather than being nice, it's all acceptable. I felt extremely ripped off to be used like that. Being friends with a female is so unsatisfying now - I am scared to be used. In order to prevent that, you'd have to take the pre-emptive strike by using them first.

Lonely? I'd probably will be regardless with how I'm acting. 21 years has told me that. I don't really want to be helplessly caught up with wanting love like Shysnale does. The poor guy has passed all his opportunities because for some reason, the currency of "nice guys" have devalued significantly. I've just about given up on love altogether. It's very disappointing.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #20
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
I think you should care about what YOU are doing, regardless what women do. If you feel comfortable with yourself you'll find out that you can coexist with people even if you despise them.
Personaly, i like women and i just accept that some of them behave the way you describe.

Hey, just a moment. You made some right points but this one... if she's using those tactics, she have put a price on her pussy. And if she doesnt mind to consider herself "commercial goods", why should men mind?
What you mean "men allow the behaviour"? If men offer sex for sex, they wont get much.... At 17, a man has understand that the girls prefer the one who has the bike/car. Should we hide our bikes? Or should we put embargo on pussies?
Most men feel the desire to have sex. Plain sex, beyond feelings. And the more beautiful the woman is, the biger is the desire. Often, what they desire is not available- not without expenses from their side.
Isnt it common in women to believe that they give something to men if they have sex? Dont they ask for more than sex in order to give sex? Isnt prostitution the oldest of the professions? Isnt prostitution's meanning "to give consent and take money"?
I think its clear: since women's rights were granted (and thus one had to have her consent to have sex), pussy was commercialized.

I am sure, if women were willing to have sex without taking something in return, men wouldnt offer something!

Of course he wants the eye-candy on his arm, why shouldnt him? But lets face it, eye-candies will go where they have better time, and better time is expensive.

P.S My personal experience as a man says that there is no way to have sex without pay.. you might pay in cash, in products, loan or lump sum, with services provided or simply with psychological balls-breaking, but there will be a charge nomatterwhatyoudo.
Personaly, i learned to live with it and got it over. After all, we all have the right to define ourselves. If some define themselves as fuckmeat... its ok, how much?
Yes, this is a wonderful post by you that should answer to what InnocentVirgin said before. 'Commercialized pussy'. Hiding our bikes? Embargo on pussies? hahaha. I love that. This was a very funny post that wholeheartedly captured what I really wanted to say. Ego, you've made me laugh for the first time in this thread.

Last edited by AWDracer; 12-17-2008 at 04:19 PM.