Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #41
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First off here's the link to the thread that you wrote that in..
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=17990&page=2
it's the 33 post.I don't make stuff up.I quoted you.
HOWS that for proof!!!

As for the Racist comment???
It's a saying that goes like this..
Pot calling the kettle black
here's the Wiki link to read about it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_cal...e_kettle_black
It means hypocrisy.
I may be many things but racist is not one of them.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 11-24-2008 at 08:31 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #42
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
First off here's the link to the thread that you wrote that in..
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=17990&page=2
it's the 33 post.I don't make stuff up.I quoted you.

As for the Racist comment..
It's a saying that goes like this..
Pot calling the kettle black
here's the Wiki link to read about it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_cal...e_kettle_black
It means hypocrisy.
I may be many things but racist is not one of them.
Haha. It's awesome that you quoted me back on that one. NOW I will prove that you've misunderstood me.

I'll explain.

Did you notice I put quotes on "cheating"? Also nowhere in that context does it say that I've ACTUALLY done it especially; I've only suggested that I MIGHT break away from it. It also helps to know the context in which I was saying that, but because I left it vague, I clearly didn't want to get too deep on the subject. But if you're THAT interested, here goes. There's a girl who has a BOYFRIEND who doesn't treat her right. By getting her to like me and she has even said that she'd do stuff with me and then dump that guy, does that mean cheating? Yes, to an extent it is. But she's NOT in a marriage therefore CHEATING is not the proper term. She has said many times that she WILL leave the guy. That is exactly why I've put "quotes" on it. At the same time, and here's the main point out of this - pay attention - I've lost faith in women because of her. Added to that, she's waiting for ME to come to her and THEN she'll leave him. But hey, if she wants her sexual urges satisfied, I'll be happy to do the same for myself too. Win-win.

Please read much more carefully or if you don't even have a grasp of the context knowledge to what I'm saying, don't reply thinking you know what I'm talking about.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:06 PM   #43
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Haha. It's awesome that you quoted me back on that one. NOW I will prove that you've misunderstood me.

I'll explain.

Did you notice I put quotes on "cheating"? Also nowhere in that context does it say that I've ACTUALLY done it especially; I've only suggested that I MIGHT break away from it. It also helps to know the context in which I was saying that, but because I left it vague, I clearly didn't want to get too deep on the subject. But if you're THAT interested, here goes. There's a girl who has a BOYFRIEND who doesn't treat her right. By getting her to like me and she has even said that she'd do stuff with me and then dump that guy, does that mean cheating? Yes, to an extent it is. But she's NOT in a marriage therefore CHEATING is not the proper term. She has said many times that she WILL leave the guy. That is exactly why I've put "quotes" on it. At the same time, and here's the main point out of this - pay attention - I've lost faith in women because of her. Added to that, she's waiting for ME to come to her and THEN she'll leave him. But hey, if she wants her sexual urges satisfied, I'll be happy to do the same for myself too. Win-win.

Please read much more carefully or if you don't even have a grasp of the context knowledge to what I'm saying, don't reply thinking you know what I'm talking about.
One more thing to add, I've been a friend of hers for quite some time and she tells me her problems which I appreciate but she doesn't really do anything about it and STAYS in that spot. She invites me to take her away from him though.

My biggest concern is that if the long-term relationship works with me and her, I have no idea how she'll be around other people, hence I've lost faith.

In the past, I would not have considered doing this, but I've changed my mind partially on it. I'd lose out if I don't take this opportunity. Far too often I've been labelled as a nice guy and I get absolutely nothing out of it. (I'm not talking about the sex) You could say I'm a disgruntled "nice guy".
Old 11-24-2008, 03:09 PM   #44
AWDracer
Self-exiled

And to answer to your "kettle black" theory.

If you think I'm being a hypocrite for saying personality means as much as looks, listen to my explanation.

The girl in question is a nice girl, but I don't agree with her tactics around her boyfriend. Does this mean I'll consider her long term? I don't think so.

Conclusion: there is no hypocrisy on my part. Personality matters if you're going to go for the girl in a long term relationship.

I'm done lecturing. Class dismissed.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #45
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whatever man.
I never said you cheated or messed around with a married woman.Never did.
I think you need to read what i wrote.

It was based off of you calling Chi shallow.Then you wrote to Trill to go for it with a married woman.Something that in itself is a shallow point of view.Do you understand?

I have never been anything but nice to you then when i saw that you wrote that about Chi and 2 seconds later in the other thread told Trill to go for it.It came off as Hypocritical.Is that so hard to understand.

Then you go off on this condescending rant about your life.When thats not what it was about.

You could have tried to talk about this with out being an ass.
Talk about missing the point completely..

Last edited by theDarkOne; 11-24-2008 at 03:29 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #46
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Coming from the guy who wrote this about messing around with a married woman...

The kettles calling,your black!
Quote:
Whatever man.
I never said you cheated or messed around with a married woman.Never did.
I think you need to read what i wrote.
Okay here comes this proof.

Quote:
Coming from the guy who wrote this about messing around with a married woman...

The kettles calling,your black!

So you obviously have a problem with my viewpoint that you should throw morality and ethics out the window. I won't change your view on it. I think you're a good guy. Maybe I'm not though.

"It was based off of you calling Chi shallow.Then you wrote to Trill to go for it with a married woman.Something that in itself is a shallow point of view.Do you understand?"

Yes, I completely understand. It was just an observation to it. I didn't mean to offend her, as I wrote it out, so I said how I felt on the issue. It directly relates to how I'm feeling in real life too.

I have never been anything but nice to you then when i saw that you wrote that about Chi and 2 seconds later in the other thread told Trill to go for it.It came off as Hypocritical.Is that so hard to understand.

I agree that you've been nice to me. You are a nice guy and I won't deny that. I don't have anything else to say regarding this section.

Then you go off on this condescending rant about your life.When thats not what it was about.

You could have tried to talk about this with out being an ass.
Talk about missing the point completely.

I'm still adjusting right now. I don't like who I am. I don't like being a nice guy anymore.

You might not have liked it when I thought Chi was shallow. Likewise, you don't seem to care if I like it being called a "hypocrite". These terms are just how you think about a person. Everyone's entitled to their opinion so for your information, I'm not hurt too much that you called me that.

Even though I called Chi that, she didn't take it as hard as you thought she might take it. She responded back with a calm response. I can see you're being a good guy and coming to the defense of people - it's a good virtue.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #47
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Women who cheat obviously have their reasons. It's no different than if a guy cheats on another woman.

With morality, there's rules and guidelines that people are expected to follow. But lots of people don't follow it. Why do people even care anymore about it?

Trill did something "bad" by making out with a married woman. But the fact is, the married woman wanted something else that she could not get with her husband. Trill did a good job by being there with her. Her own weakness
allowed her to cheat on her husband. Why should Trill be blamed for this? Trill wanted to keep her happy.

Why is there such a big argument on this issue? Their "relationship" was consensual - no different than the one I'm in with that girl. Obviously her husband has neglected to satisfy her wife's needs. Nobody's putting a gun to the married woman's head. It certainly is not rape.

I'm only relaxing Trill because he was so worked up about committing something against morality.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:46 AM   #48
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Back to the vagina elasticity mystery.
Can a big man slide it all in your vagina if you're too small ?
I've heard most of the pleasure comes from the clit feelings, and the vagina bottom is senseless. Hence the expression size dont' matter, it's all about how you use it.
I like big men, and if he has a big one that going to tear me up, thats good, I like pain. Seriously, I think its exciting to know that he may be too large for me. Its a turn on.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:11 AM   #49
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hem ok. Point taken.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:05 AM   #50
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I like big men, and if he has a big one that going to tear me up, thats good, I like pain. Seriously, I think its exciting to know that he may be too large for me. Its a turn on.
Is that not maybe the answer to your question in your racial sex thread, or part of it at least?
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:36 PM   #51
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
CTH, it's unlikely that any man would be big enough to actually tear you up. Women's vaginas are meant to stretch big enough to accommodate a baby's skull, which is considerably larger than even the most well endowed guy. They also contract enough to close around a single finger, even after childbirth. So even if the guy is seriously big or seriously small, our bodies can accommodate.

Penis envy my foot. Women don't have to envy you guys. After all - if we want one, most of you are willing to let us use yours.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:33 PM   #52
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Is there anything physically in the opposite sex that is a deal breaker when deciding on whether you want to date them or not?
I wouldnt date an ugly woman. I dont want them to be perfect or stunning, but ugly is something i dont want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
I think the important question is: Would you prefer such a woman at your side instead of one that actually appreciates you for who and what you are?
I wouldnt mind such a woman at my side, even if i knew she's there for the money. Besides, i can keep the women who appreciate me as friends!
And of course, a beautiful woman will give better offspring, wont she?
Old 11-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #53
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[COLOR="Pink"]dont worry chi there are guys with dicks as wide as 'coke cans' out there.. ive been with two men big enough that (or is that

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-29-2008 at 03:23 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:08 AM   #54
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
Damn, interesting question, I'm gonna have to have a good think about this one. In the mean time I would say that I could probably say that if there was one thing, on an otherwise attractive woman, then I could probably get past it. I would say really big, saggy, boobs is not that attractive to me. Or if the legs are really really out of proportion to the body, like I know this girl with miget legs on an otherwise normal torso.

If you mean how they choose to appear, such as choice of clothes etc then I don't like those really out there goths. You know with the knee hign leather boots with the steel all over them, and the ripped stockings and white face makeup with black lipstick. The hair doesn't look nice either, like dreads with different bright colours etc. Yeah not a fan of that at all.

I like women to look nice, if she has her own style and can pull it off then that's cool.

<If you dont like knee high boots with steel all over them(fake leather of course) Ripped stockings and Black lipstick, You would be horrified upon meeting me Although, I think the way I dress looks rather attractive and I have pretty hair!
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:49 AM   #55
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Conrad

Quote:
My new deal breaker is if she doesn't spray me in the face with mace within 30 seconds of us meeting.
I have noticed a few posts in which you have commented on your self in a less then satisfied manner , You sound like a great person, who sees himself to be less then he actualy is,You should be more confident in yourself because your awesome thats just what I think.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:54 AM   #56
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
I wouldnt date an ugly woman. I dont want them to be perfect or stunning, but ugly is something i dont want.

I wouldnt mind such a woman at my side, even if i knew she's there for the money. Besides, i can keep the women who appreciate me as friends!
No woman is ugly, It is somebodies personality that makes them ugly, Every body has an attractive physical characteristic about them also.
So you would rather be used for money then have a loyal mate,who you could have sex with and have a friendship with, that would be there for you through sickness and health, No matter what....But wasnt as attractive as you would of liked them to be?...

Well, My view on that situation is much different, I am not critising you , Im just...I think differently then you I guess.

On the topic of offspring, no, not neccersarily, they could be unlucky and pick up her less then average, fathers genes.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:56 AM   #57
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire View Post
<If you dont like knee high boots with steel all over them(fake leather of course) Ripped stockings and Black lipstick, You would be horrified upon meeting me Although, I think the way I dress looks rather attractive and I have pretty hair!
It's self depreciation, all British people do it, it's supposed to be funny but falls flat on it's face most of the time. We have to do it or we'd go mad from the crushing defeats Australia deal out to us in the Rugby I actually sway between overwhelming narcissism and a pesimistic normallity.

I very sincerely doubt I'd horrified, I know some people like that and it doesn't stop me from interacting with them what-so-ever. I think people that dress that way and are into alternative culture are less judgemental than other people sometimes. Maybe because they get looked down upon from narrow minded people, so they are more accepting than others. So in conclusion if you have your own style, whatever that may be, then more power to you. It would only be a problem for me if she was actually my girlfriend, which brings us back to narrow mindedness
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #58
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Depends on what you might consider "better" offspring ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsondesire
No woman is ugly, It is somebodies personality that makes them ugly, Every body has an attractive physical characteristic about them also.
... says the ugly person ...
Sorry, I do respect your opinion but please - in all honesty - whoever claims "everybody is beautiful in their own way" has either been smoking pot or needs this point of view to compensate for their own physical appearance.
This isn't an issue than can be debated and disputed. It can be discussed, granted, but since we all look for different things in other people we're certainly bound to have some more interested in physical features among us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad
It's self depreciation, all British people do it, (...)
I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad
I think people that dress that way and are into alternative culture are less judgemental than other people sometimes. Maybe because they get looked down upon from narrow minded people, so they are more accepting than others.
Don't be misguided.
I still remember my starting days in the Gothic culture. Back then most of us felt like outsiders, having our own mindset and view upon the human nature and culture - thus making us bond together in a way.
These days it has grown in a very diversified sub-culture (one that has also become a fashion and "in" culture nowadays) considering itself to be utterly exclusive, elitist and with far too many "rules of conduct and behaviour", looking down on so many people. It's just an example and there are still others out there but most "societies" tend to grow corrupt and lose their original intentions, making them no better (here meaning accepting or tolerant) than any other in the end.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #59
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
I don't.
You never make a joke at your own expense, I refuse to believe you.

As for that other stuff then you have a point, I can think of the Hardcore scene as a good example of what you mean. I think I was talking in the broadest term possible, so that in the alternative culture, from die hards to casuals, they are more likely to be accepting of other people, especially based on what they wear etc. I think they would come into contact with people that don't fit the 'norm' at concerts and rock bars etc; and while they might not wish to become friends with every alternative person they meet, they are certainly less likely to shout abuse at them or treat them differently based on how they look. Case in point, my friend and I were walking home through the town centre not 3 hours ago and a guy and two women felt the need to shout at him because of his long hair, we went to a gig last Thursday and no-one felt the need to say anything.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #60
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Case in point, my friend and I were walking home through the town centre not 3 hours ago and a guy and two women felt the need to shout at him because of his long hair, we went to a gig last Thursday and no-one felt the need to say anything.
However, if a conversative, preppy person came to the gig, I bet he would hear something. Or someone with a fisherman's hat... or rose colored lennon glasses...

I dont like freaks who dress "alternatively" myself. They think they are being unique, but its just a another bad trend where they are the sheep that follow. The nicest people I have every known where "rich" brand wearing preppies. They dont judge like you think they do. Try hanging out with a few...but maybe thats not your crowd.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote