Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #21
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
What about forgetting all the semantics and saying that intentionally doing something to another that hurts them in anyway is "wrong and immoral"
That's exactly my point. But according to little Stern, apparently that's "relative."

Hey, we must consider the rapists opinions, too, you know?
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #22
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
... and this little piggy cried ...

Yes, there is actually one sentence in all that which is true. "She just knows."

You didn't "challenge" me. Since you're evidently incapable of doing so in a rational way you better not attempt to at all.

Why not start with your own appeal and simply respect other's opinions? Since you incapable of doing so as well please refrain from your feeble attempts to ... well ... "criticize" mine.

I actually can - objectively - accept opposing opinions, personally however some are repulsive to me and if that is the case I am inclined to say so, too.

The almost funny thing is ... you're the one who came up with all the sentiments like "innocent" or "moral" for example, I just used one: "wrong". Yes, I am making an absolute statement here, in my opinion rape is "wrong". So stop trying to put the use of those on me and and deal with your own poor choice of words.
But if the person did something "wrong" then he is guilty. And if he is guilty... then he is not innocent.

But since, according to you, "innocent" is a "relative" term, then "guilty" should be a relative term, too.

Therefore it follows that the guilty person is only "relatively" guilty, according to your convoluted way of seeing things.

But how can a person be "relatively" guilty if he/she has engaged in an act which you consider "absolutely" wrong?

It's either one or the other, my child.

Because, according to you, wrong is "absolute."

Do you see how you simply do not know what the fuck you are talking about, Stern?

Do you understand now why daddy is sooooo upset with your intelectual pretensions?

And in regards to your "respecting" of others' opinions, I will refer you back to my other thread in which you find one of my posts "hilariously funny" when all I was doing was trying to make an honest attempt at explaining a position which - I know- not many either share or -like in your specific case- understand.

I was trying to explain myself, that's all. And yes, you can make light of my posts if you want, but be warned that if you do so, you have given me tacit authorization to laugh at you, too. What's good for the goose...

But what I find interesting is that you laugh at my post in a dismissive, mocking way... and now you want to give us lessons in civility and "respect" for other people's opinions?

Oh. Glad you clarified that....
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:52 AM   #23
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Real Rape

That one word is so powerful in this context. It changes everything.

Real abuse is nothing pretty and while i agree with others that crimes against children are more severe, this is still up their with the most heinous of acts.

I HATE real rapists...really i do, it breaks my heart when i hear a news story of it happening. Real rapists are nothing but cowards who commit crime against helpless individuals, they violate them in the most brutal way and then put them back (if they are lucky) to cope with their trauma for god knows how many years. For some women it might as well be a death sentence

I dont know where a person could begin to explain how wrong it actually is, the gap between fantasy and reality is so huge !
Old 10-26-2008, 09:17 AM   #24
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Old 10-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #25
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
That's exactly my point. But according to little Stern, apparently that's "relative."

Hmmmmmm.... Ahhhh Yes... The rapists opinions... Such as would they like their cocks cut off with a rusty switchblade or a hacksaw?
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #26
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
the gap between fantasy and reality is so huge !
What a laughable statement.

The people here who watch rape videos "just for the fantasy", masturbate to the sounds of a female screaming and crying, being "raped", slapped. manhandled. "Fantasy" is a way to act out what we want to achieve in real life but cannot have in most instances.

The other day I was at someones house and they were talking about a guy who was a rapist, simply for the fact that he roofied it up, and they just spoke of it like it wasnt a big deal. They just didnt want him in their house. He was there and left right away and they just spoke about him when he left as if it were gossip. They didnt get red in the face and pound walls like these "fantasy" people here do when they hear the mere mention of real rape. Its called a defense mechanism and I dont really care if anyone wants to defend themselves. If you didnt fantasize about rape and blew up with anger at the thought of real rape, well, fine then maybe you have really strong feelings about it. But the fact that you fantasize about it, get off to a women actress being raped. Get off to the sounds of her screaming, crying, being slapped and violated, Then you want to kill the first person who talks to you after the mention of real rape, then thats a little shady.

Just so everyone knows, I think rape is an awful crime and shouldnt happen to anyone, but this isnt a perfect world, and there will be murders and rapes and looting and clowns, and whatever else is evil in this life.

Of course there is a fine line between fantasy and reality, but its blurry. Our minds produce alot of conflict between our fantasy and what the reality is: A brutal crime. Thus, we produce a defense mechanism. A rage against the real crime to prove to ourselves "I am not a rapist".

Now, you may say that we like to watch decapitations and murders in movies, but that doesnt mean we like real murder. But the question you want to ask yourself is: Do you masturbate the movie murders?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #27
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool Eccomi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post

The people here who watch rape videos "just for the fantasy", masturbate to the sounds of a female screaming and crying, being "raped", slapped. manhandled. "Fantasy" is a way to act out what we want to achieve in real life but cannot have in most instances.

The other day I was at someones house and they were talking about a guy who was a rapist, simply for the fact that he roofied it up, and they just spoke of it like it wasnt a big deal. They just didnt want him in their house. He was there and left right away and they just spoke about him when he left as if it were gossip. They didnt get red in the face and pound walls like these "fantasy" people here do when they hear the mere mention of real rape. Its called a defense mechanism and I dont really care if anyone wants to defend themselves. If you didnt fantasize about rape and blew up with anger at the thought of real rape, well, fine then maybe you have really strong feelings about it. But the fact that you fantasize about it, get off to a women actress being raped. Get off to the sounds of her screaming, crying, being slapped and violated, Then you want to kill the first person who talks to you after the mention of real rape, then thats a little shady.

Just so everyone knows, I think rape is an awful crime and shouldnt happen to anyone, but this isnt a perfect world, and there will be murders and rapes and looting and clowns, and whatever else is evil in this life.

Of course there is a fine line between fantasy and reality, but its blurry. Our minds produce alot of conflict between our fantasy and what the reality is: A brutal crime. Thus, we produce a defense mechanism. A rage against the real crime to prove to ourselves "I am not a rapist".

Now, you may say that we like to watch decapitations and murders in movies, but that doesnt mean we like real murder. But the question you want to ask yourself is: Do you masturbate the movie murders?
I guess i'm born for respond to your post...the main difference between me and a potential rapist is just one.
I respect the life and the people around me...now, i'm not telling you that i'm a saint or something...ok???
I'm just telling you that i know myself, and also i know people who has been trough this kind of awfuls "situations"...
so well i can tell you with true honestly that i will never be able to rape someone...even for revenge or something like that.
For god sake...i'm a man not a rat. You see Chi...even if i like these "subjects" it doesn't mean that i am a monster...
if you have an heart...beh there are no chances in Hell that you can't be like a rapist or a murder...you know what i'm talking about not?

"La differennza che c'è tra me e uno stupratore è esattamente quella che c'è tra il giorno e la notte".

Last edited by MARADONA; 10-26-2008 at 09:04 PM. Reason: I personally hate rapists...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #28
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Don't forget bunnies ...
Old 10-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #29
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I agree!!! So, we are all potential rapist then?
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:48 AM   #30
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
I agree!!! So, we are all potential rapist then?
Why, you fantasize about raping someone?
Old 10-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #31
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Why, you fantasize about raping someone?
Yeah i do fantasize about raping my boyfriend all the time.. tear up his shirts and slaps him until he's shitting on his pants..

Now wait, if he get angry then i'd would probably get raped.. Then he's rapist.

Hmm.. then that makes me the one who convert good man into a rapist..
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #32
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nothing sexual is wrong as long as:

* All of the 17 participators agree and consent
* Condoms are not expired
* The donkey is not kicking and the dog is not bitting
* Drugs are fresh and of good quality

P.S You wasnt expecting a serious answer, was you?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #33
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

one post is What's wrong with rape anyway?
another one is Does a woman ever deserve to be raped?
then another Can guys and girls be just friends?

WHY ASK WHY??

You get one answer & another answer may be diffrent for the questions that are almost alike.

Rape is NOT right
Fantasy is

so why ask questions when everybody , just about everybody is going to answer close to the same way when talking about something that is really illegal.

Mind blowing

How about we all post one thread & give out our ideas on this subject, then post threads that are not asking questions like this.It can be complicated to go into the threads , each one diffrent & find simliar answeres (am I making sense).

Put a smile on ya' face & be happy
Real Rape Sucks
Fantasy Is Gr8

THIS PIC SHOWS A HAPPY DICK - BE HAPPY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 450px-2005_walking_penis.jpg (31.3 KB, 47 views)
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #34
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
?

WHY ? i think it is one hundred percent correct, at least for me it is.

I dont get off on real abuse NEVER! the reason i get off on this rape shit is because I KNOW ITS NOT REAL ! and if it was i wouldn't be indulging in it.

Most of the rape stuff on this board is all about POWER PLAY and CONTROL, real life rape is CRUEL PHYSICAL ABUSE !

Any reasonable minded person could obviously tell the difference between the two, also everyone absolutley knows before they even click on a fucking rape vid here that the shit is fake, so what is your point that we would still get off on it - if it was real ?

I WOULDNT EVEN CLICK IT !

There is a very clear line between fantasy and reality, i think its huge, hell some people may think its not so huge - BUT IF YOU THINK ITS BLURRY - then that is whats truly laughable.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #35
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
WHY ? i think it is one hundred percent correct, at least for me it is.

I dont get off on real abuse NEVER! the reason i get off on this rape shit is because I KNOW ITS NOT REAL ! and if it was i wouldn't be indulging in it.

Most of the rape stuff on this board is all about POWER PLAY and CONTROL, real life rape is CRUEL PHYSICAL ABUSE !

Any reasonable minded person could obviously tell the difference between the two, also everyone absolutley knows before they even click on a fucking rape vid here that the shit is fake, so what is your point that we would still get off on it - if it was real ?

I WOULDNT EVEN CLICK IT !

There is a very clear line between fantasy and reality, i think its huge, hell some people may think its not so huge - BUT IF YOU THINK ITS BLURRY - then that is whats truly laughable.
Don't worry about what she said too much. If I'm not mistaken she is still not convinced that the women on this board would not want to be raped in real life and the previous message only supports this...
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:47 PM   #36
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maddog,

No it may not be real, but the point is that you like it and like the sound of a screaming women and you masturbate to it.

Why are you so pissed?

Just like the homophobe who DESPISES gay people.

I am not saying that you are a rapist or that you like real rape, but think about it for once and dont get so damn offensive. You can puke green at me all you want, I dont care. I'll just brush it off.

Quote:
Can you be reasonable and enlighten me. Why is the line between fantasy and reality so huge?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-27-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 PM   #37
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Don't worry about what she said too much. If I'm not mistaken she is still not convinced that the women on this board would not want to be raped in real life and the previous message only supports this...
Oh you shouldnt worry about what I say either. Why are you making a generalization? You say that all women wouldnt want to be raped, and thats not true. Some would love to know how it feels but are too afraid to dip into those waters (myself included). It very much is a want. To be ravaged and submitted by a man. It is a want, I know it. When you have a fantasy, you then clearly want what you are fantasizing about, even if for that one moment in time. The rest of the time, you may shudder at the reality and but secretely long for it at the same time. The line between fantasy and reality IS blurry. When it comes to my rape fantasy, its both a fantasy and a longing at the same time. Is the reality just as glamourous as my fantasy. Hell no. But it doesnt stop me from wanting.

And I have a fleeting thought that alot of you men feel that same way. I remember reading your responses to what you think about while looking at a woman, and most of you said that you think about raping her. Isnt that not what you want at that one moment in time? Those fantasies are your innermost desires and you know it. No, most of you wouldnt really rape someone in real life because of the dire consequences, but just think about what I am saying, ok?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-27-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #38
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Oh you shouldnt worry about what I say either. Why are you making a generalization? You say that all women wouldnt want to be raped, and thats not true. Some would love to know how it feels but are too afraid to dip into those waters (myself included). It very much is a want. To be ravaged and submitted by a man. It is a want, I know it. When you have a fantasy, you then clearly want what you are fantasizing about, even if for that one moment in time. The rest of the time, you may shudder at the reality and but secretely long for it at the same time. The line between fantasy and reality IS blurry. When it comes to my rape fantasy, its both a fantasy and a longing at the same time. Is the reality just as glamourous as my fantasy. Hell no. But it doesnt stop me from wanting.

And I have a fleeting thought that alot of you men feel that same way. I remember reading your responses to what you think about while looking at a woman, and most of you said that you think about raping her. Isnt that not what you want at that one moment in time? Those fantasies are your innermost desires and you know it. No, most of you wouldnt really rape someone in real life because of the dire consequences, but just think about what I am saying, ok?

That has got to be the hardest & craziest thing to explain - real rape from fantasy.
It's not easy having a feeling of a guy really forcing a girl if she doesn't want to, from reality of how much is too much force?
Asking, wondering, the feelings of not wanting that to happen, but just fantasizing about it.
You did gr8 on explaining what you did Chi !!
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #39
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Maddog,
No it may not be real, but the point is that you like it
I Like it for that very reason THAT IT IS NOT REAL ! lol thats the whole FUCKING POINT !!!!

Quote:
Why are you so pissed?
er......I am not ! lol Really

Quote:
You can puke green at me all you want, I dont care. I'll just brush it off.
I wasnt puking at you chi, i was puking at the idea of real abuse!

Quote:
Can you be reasonable and enlighten me. Why is the line between fantasy and reality so huge?
No......lol, I could but i just cant be arsed it would be quite a long post and i would RATHER LOOK AT TITS !!

Last edited by MADDOGMCMANAMAN; 10-28-2008 at 02:15 PM.
MADDOGMCMANAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #40
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I wouldn't say it is wanting something when we are talking about a mere illusion of this act instead of an idea which would have an actual contact with reality. This illusion can only be sustained in person's mind since it can't survive in the real world because a person is capable of altering anything he wishes inside the artifictial fantasy world existing in his thoughts but he is completely powerless next to the natural laws of the world surrounding him.

The gap between fantasy and reality is huge because it is your actions that matter the most and next to this a desire nurtured in unrealistic environment has very little value in the formation of the space between these two worlds.

You propably haven't been browsing through the movie section of this board so when it comes to for example one realistic rape scene cut out from a movie there were many people who were disturbed rather than turned on by this kind of scene because their own fantasies were not on a level as close to the reality than the scene was on. In the end all of this does depend on the person in question since some might thrive for realism while others are comfortable on the level where the girl might start enjoying the act after resisting a bit at first.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote