Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for
Obama 16 48.48%
McCain 11 33.33%
Undecided 6 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2008, 08:52 PM   #61
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW!!!!!!!!

I just made this HUUUUGE post and when I tried to post it, I got kicked out and lost all my post!

Dont laugh...this is so not funny!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #62
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Unhappy too bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
WOW!!!!!!!!

I just made this HUUUUGE post and when I tried to post it, I got kicked out and lost all my post!

Dont laugh...this is so not funny!
I'm very sorry Chi...did you tryed to come back in Explorer/FireFox???? Usually it works...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #63
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Castro and Che...so young at that time with so much power on their shoulders. Castro admits that he regrets alot of the actions that he had made, most importantly, he regrets taking up such a relationship with the Soviets, and depending on them like he did...because after the Soviet collapse, the island was in financial trouble, not to mention Castro regrets that he was a pawn in the brink game played by the U.S and the Soviets. He never trusted the Soviets again after that. When you are young and eager and make haste decisions, its easy to make mistakes.

Castro said that Che was among the most important people in his life. And I am sure Che thought highly of him, as a brother and a comrade, as well even at the time of his death.

And why does everyone on the island today love Castro? There are those who left and hate him, but why the divided line? He took from some of his countrymen, but he also took from his family. His father had said before the revolution that Castro would become a lawyer so that he would look out for their interests....but who's land was the first that Castro nationalized? His families. It depends on how you looked at the situation. Some hated the nationalization of big companies and land...MOSTLY the Americans who ran big companies there and benefited greatly from the fruits of the islands labor. Castros vision was not bad. He looked at the bigger picture. He was FOR his people. Through his life, he realized he didnt make the best decisions and even tried to mend relations with the U.S

My family is from Latin America. They witnessed the coup to overthrow Jacabo Arbenz by U.S forces, just like Che had. They witnessed the invasion of U.S forces, which in turn caused their country to be overrun with Militia. Can you imagine walking down the street to the store to buy bread, and there is a Guerilla with a rifle standing over every corner? My thoughts and experiences on this, while not first hand, are personal. You can read a book and research what happened...but I doubt most of you will get the personal account that I got from loved ones.

Just a quickie from my lost post. not my best, it its still hardcore

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-04-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #64
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Great Post Chi! Yes it was pretty HARDCORE!!!

Yes unfortunatelly i know what you said...my girlfriend is from SudAmerica...
and she has been trough those kind of awful and extreme situations...
so i prefer to skip this part and talk about Castro...even if i don't like to talk about him.
Yes, i know he had got a tough life...and i know that El Che was very close to him....he was his brother...
but, we can deny that he sell himeslf to the USSR...and for what??? Beh just for get some beneficts...
but the final result is not so cool...the country is not getting a good life...and we know why.
Well...to me the communism is about to share...not to keep everyting for you and your friends...
Old 10-04-2008, 05:24 PM   #65
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
My family is from Latin America. They witnessed the coup to overthrow Jacabo Arbenz by U.S forces, just like Che had.
I didn't know you were from Guatemalan descent. Che was there when the Jacobo Arbenz thing took place. He was active agitating against the US intervention, and eventually had to find refuge in the Argentinian embassy which gave him official papers to cross into Mexico unharmed.

There, he tried to eke out a living as a photographer for a while ( he couldn't practice medicine since he was a foreigner... ) until one day he met Castro and Camilo Cienfuegos. They all ended up in jail.

And the rest, as they say, is history.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:51 PM   #66
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/results
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:30 AM   #67
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
I didn't know you were from Guatemalan descent. Che was there when the Jacobo Arbenz thing took place. He was active agitating against the US intervention, and eventually had to find refuge in the Argentinian embassy which gave him official papers to cross into Mexico unharmed.

There, he tried to eke out a living as a photographer for a while ( he couldn't practice medicine since he was a foreigner... ) until one day he met Castro and Camilo Cienfuegos. They all ended up in jail.

And the rest, as they say, is history.
Indeed I am My grandmother migrated to Mexico where my dad was born, who migrated to the U.S where I was born.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-05-2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #68
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
El Che wasn't a dictator...i'm sorry you lived under this bad situation...
but you can't confuse Ernesto "Che" Guevara with other "communists"...
you see not every country under this "system" has experimented the same situation...
who is in charge will makes the difference...you can be in a communist state or not...
unfortunatelly when you are the slave of a dictator...he can be a fascist or a communist...
you will going to take it in the ass anyway...this is how it works...sad but true...
unfortunatelly Noir is right, in general live under a communist state is just awful...yes it's true.
But it's not because the communism sucks ass...is because the people are bad...this is the problem.
The communism can be interpretated and used in different ways....just look to the story of Mao...
he was an authentic hero...he saved his country from the opression of a bad dictator...he risk his life for do that...
but after few years...he become exactly like the people he destroyed...this is not the communism...
It's wasn't a problem in how people behaved. Communism actually shares a basic flaw with liberal capitalism.

Idea of communism was that everyone works the same and shares alike. If someone works less, everyone has less to share.

Idea of liberal capitalism is that everyone works as much as they want, but they get as much as they put in. If someone wants more, they just work more, and everyone benefits because ultimately there's more to share.

Those were the theories.

In practice, people for some inexplicable reason did not behave rationally and honestly, so neither of these fairy tales worked.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #69
MARADONA
Banned

Thumbs up Wise Words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
It's wasn't a problem in how people behaved. Communism actually shares a basic flaw with liberal capitalism.

Idea of communism was that everyone works the same and shares alike. If someone works less, everyone has less to share.

Idea of liberal capitalism is that everyone works as much as they want, but they get as much as they put in. If someone wants more, they just work more, and everyone benefits because ultimately there's more to share.

Those were the theories.

In practice, people for some inexplicable reason did not behave rationally and honestly, so neither of these fairy tales worked.
This time i have nothing to add...yes you are right...the reality is over our eyes...and it's quite bad to be taked...at least for me...
Old 11-04-2008, 03:32 AM   #70
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have stayed out of this thread until now(although it turned into a completely different topic after about one page)

Im a democrat and have voted for Dems every time since i was 18 but not this year.Im voting for McCain with a heavy heart.For me it's,which is the less evil of the 2.Obama is as fake as you can get.I have never felt so negative about a candidate in my life.The way the media has kissed his ass and not tested him and his history is gross and sad.Many white people i know are voting for him because they are afraid to go against history because he's half black.They make me sick because his color is a non issue to me.It's about who can get in there and do a good job.This is such an important time in America and i feel like Obama is a huge gamble.Plus this election process has divided this country .I just hope no matter who wins they make the right choices and get us back on track....

in the end i hope we all can be friends

and remember Hillary will come back stronger than b4

Last edited by theDarkOne; 11-04-2008 at 03:35 AM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote