Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2008, 10:54 AM   #21
JMarc411

JMarc411 has initial reputation

when people didn't reply in my thread, and i had a lot of views, it was sort of discouraging to keep uploading. a simple note longer than the regular "thanks" makes me happy and want to post more movies for everyone to see. so one big "THANKS" thread to me is useless
JMarc411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #22
Rocketdive

Rocketdive Level 6 (600+)Rocketdive Level 6 (600+)Rocketdive Level 6 (600+)Rocketdive Level 6 (600+)Rocketdive Level 6 (600+)Rocketdive Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaJick View Post
Yea thats the only reason Im typing to say thanks =/, although i am very appreciative of all the uploaders efforts, i just wouldnt be spamming thanks every time if i didnt have to up my posts, even this post, im just typing this to up my posts.
same here.
Rocketdive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:20 PM   #23
Macchiavelli

Macchiavelli has initial reputation

Of course it is somehow, a bidding of politeness to thank. But the newest development kills the elefant.

I endorse to „That hurts?“. That sucks!

But nobody has to wonder. It’s the consequence of the now restricted videos.

To say it with Goethe (Der Zauberlehrling/The Sorcerer´s Apprentice):

“O, du Ausgeburt der Hölle! Soll das ganze Haus ersaufen?
Die ich rief, die Geister werd ich nun nicht los!“

„O, you ugly child of Hades! The entire house will drown!
from the spirits that I called Sir, deliver me!”

The increasing number of useless posts is homemade and the consequence of an ill-conceived quick reaction.

Afterwards, helpless creating a new board rule (08-14-2008 “Stop spamming”) will not help against. To deled all that “thank-posts” would be a full time job for the moderators, even, to dun or ban that members (19150 !) with the result less will survive. My best wishes! Groovy wangled!

I have been moderator at a board for dominance and submission for a long time. Known by experience a piece of advice:
Not at the symptom has to be doctored, the cause has to be eliminated. Otherwise it will get out of hand or we all have to accept to live with the “thank-spams”.

But I bet, we won´t catch the rat by that.
Macchiavelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #24
scott274

scott274 Level 2 (200+)scott274 Level 2 (200+)scott274 Level 2 (200+)

When people don't reply we shout about leechers and when they do reply we shout about spammers Amazing isn't it
scott274 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #25
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott274 View Post
When people don't reply we shout about leechers and when they do reply we shout about spammers Amazing isn't it
No it isn't!

Replying to the threads is a good thing, of course. But replying in different threads every 10 or 20 seconds only to increase post count it is spam! And it is annoying! And it is rude! And it is stupid!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:52 PM   #26
Macchiavelli

Macchiavelli has initial reputation

Hi Sanitarium,

You and the other moderators are not to be envied.

I´m absolutely tally with you.

Searching for really new posts, I found “thanks” to very old threats and/or with several “thanks” posted at a date, after the link has been deleted some days ago!?

That’s absolutely sickening.
Macchiavelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:57 PM   #27
scott274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
No it isn't!

Replying to the threads is a good thing, of course. But replying in different threads every 10 or 20 seconds only to increase post count it is spam! And it is annoying! And it is rude! And it is stupid!
Every silver cloud has a dark lining.. Hide hack code may have it's many positive uses for RB right now but this is unfortunately it's dark lining. If a user is just saying "thank you" in different threads, he is technically not doing anything wrong Now it is a moderator's point of view if he want to take it as spam, annoying, rude etc. and take harsh measures against members but such harsh measures will on develop bitter feeling among members toward RB and take the fun out of the board. Sani mate no matter what you do, you just cannot make the siver cloud whole without suffering losses.

I say the hide code has been implemented if I am not mistaken to keep the phishers, link reporters etc at bay. So why not let the loyal members spam a little and get their post count to 50 posts etc. The rest are going to find it hard to survive in RB. Mission accomplished
Old 08-16-2008, 06:25 PM   #28
boldin18
Privileged Member

boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah this guy is a moron sorry but why shouldn't we thank someone it takes a long to upload a video and let alone find one thats new rape fantasy isn't the most popular you know for videos. Remind me to never say thank you when you post something jackass
boldin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #29
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldin18 View Post
Yeah this guy is a moron sorry but why shouldn't we thank someone it takes a long to upload a video and let alone find one thats new rape fantasy isn't the most popular you know for videos. Remind me to never say thank you when you post something jackass

thanks are fine . but you have to admit thanking for downloads that have been dead forever is kind of sad . same for thanking the clearly spam and others , or spelling t - h - a - n - k - s out over six posts . seen that done i don't know what is so hard about going to the idle section and posting in the game threads to get your post count up .

yes thank somebody if you want to and they did something you like ... but to do it just to be posting ?
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #30
scott274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I don't quite understand what you are meaning with the comment about loyal members being free to spam a little spamming.
Hide hack code was recently introduced in RB to prevent link reporters from getting at the download links (which is quite easy in an open board like this) to report them to RS etc. Some people do have strong feelings against rape you know, even fantasy rape. But this also unfortunately prevented, for want of a better word, other loyal members (mostly newbies) from getting at the links causing increase in spamming. So I said let them spam a little to get to 50 posts instead of removing the hide hack code completely which is the root cause of all the spam really. The others like phishers, link reporters etc who are not exactly fans of RB, will have a harder time now hanging around than before anyways

Last edited by scott274; 08-16-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #31
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

This was bound to happen. If one of the only ways for a person to up his count is to start posting "Thank you" messages all over the board, then that's what you are going to get. Over, and over, and over. And especially for some of those who can't write English well. What else are they supposed to do?

In a kind of perverse turn of events, we have "forced" people to show gratitude when perhaps under another system they would not have done it.

The thing is... "mandatory thank yous" have no substance.

I don't want anyone to just go to one of my threads and show "gratitude" for the sake of upping his post count. But the problem is... if I think that way, now I'm judging his intentions, and concluding that his reasons are not sincere.

And how do I know that?

Well... I don't. I'm just assuming. And I may well be assuming wrong. Therefore it is my opinion that we either learn to live with the malady, or change the system.

Ungrateful people will always exist. There is nothing we can do about it.

Besides, I myself have been known to download stuff from a thread, and forgot to leave a miserable "awesome" note of encouragement to the poor bastard who took the trouble to give me the clip for free.

It happens to the best of us.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #32
MaJick

MaJick has initial reputation

Quote:
yeah you sound real appreciative People like you are truly depressing..

Sigh, i am appreciative, just being honest about how I feel =/.
Quote:

i don't know what is so hard about going to the idle section and posting in the game threads to get your post count up .

I've never thought of that.
MaJick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:27 PM   #33
Keroppi

Keroppi Level 3 (300+)Keroppi Level 3 (300+)Keroppi Level 3 (300+)Keroppi Level 3 (300+)

As been said a few times on this thread already, it was always going to happen. I saw an amazing thing yesterday. Someone posting a thread with links requiring 50 posts (and yes, that's stupidly high), and then follows pages of thanks from people all of which did not have enough post counts to see the links.

Asking for quality after giving a feature that effectively required quantity is just not going to work.
Keroppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #34
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Actually, my experience at another board when they asked me to post at least five times in order to be able to see the movies they got, was just to write any garbage such as: "Interesting." "You don't say." "Huh - huh..." "Good," and " Yep."

After the required "five posts" mandatory count was up, I accessed the movies, downloaded a few, and never, ever uploaded anything to that particular site.

And I never will.

I came here because there was no such thing as "mandatory" post count. If there had been, I would have told you all to go fuck yourselves and I would have never posted shit, opened any threads, nothing.

Yeah. I'm a quick tempered, childish son of a bitch. If I don't feel welcome, I say it.

And let the chips fall where they may.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #35
rasputin
Privileged Member

Talking

And I remind you that it was only five posts. Five. Not fifty.

Imagine if they had asked me to post fifty times in order to be able to see their stupid movies?

Man, would you have seen the wrath of God at that miserable board!!!!

Last edited by rasputin; 08-16-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #36
syndia30

syndia30 has initial reputation

its the new system, 70 postings for see URL.
Damn i need a lot Thank yous :-)
syndia30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #37
Norfolk

Norfolk is infamous around these partsNorfolk is infamous around these parts

besides thanks we can give good comment, my eng isnt great, but discussions on this forum rely intresting
Norfolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:01 AM   #38
mibi222

mibi222 has initial reputation

This minimum posts thing encourages both spammers and thankers.

This is actually my first post after weeks of leeching, so I guess it worked. But should it really be necessary? By the way, I am really thankful for all the effort done. I just hope the minimum requirements don't level up so much or these threads will just bloat up.
mibi222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:05 AM   #39
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibi222 View Post
This minimum posts thing encourages both spammers and thankers.

This is actually my first post after weeks of leeching, so I guess it worked. But should it really be necessary? By the way, I am really thankful for all the effort done. I just hope the minimum requirements don't level up so much or these threads will just bloat up.
If people were not abusing it then it would not encourage spam.I will fill you in since you don't seem to understand.The hidden links were done to protect the posters of movies links that were being deleted at a very fast rate.Its just now very uncool people are taking the easy way and spaming instead of contributing.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:48 PM   #40
That hurts?

That hurts? is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I am a leechers. So what. I did my required 5 "thank yous". It wasn't sincere, just required. I am appreciative of the good stuff. Unfortunately, many of the vids are the typical Russian type or the censored Jap type. I can't post anything new, because all I have is what I found here.

Like I said, if you posted something, we all love, we all are grateful, and it was a wonderful post - couldn't live without it.

I just want you to know that I am posting this to get my post numbers up. I really don't care what you people think.
That hurts? is offline   Reply With Quote