Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #41
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I believe that all the joy is during the procedure of getting power over someone.
I mean during a roleplay (no matter how long it is), cos in RL things are different.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:07 AM   #42
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Of course sexual seduction, sex in general, is another kind of power naturally. However the first impression, "selling yourself to the opposite gender" is more of a mutually accepted power since most people quickly see through any possible facade made up when meeting for the first time and if what's behind there isn't what you sold to your partner all eventual "power" gained is lost.
Really ? Well that can only mean two things : German are smarter than French or my total lack of experience makes me see things the wrong way. This told, you should bear in mind you have been studying psychology and that probably give you a power to see right though the other most people don't have. Plus if you're good looking as I've been told, (a pic just a pic, in pm.....please please) the person in front of you might be intimidated.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #43
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

[More thinking out loud]

So the question that keeps coming up is "Why do I have rape fantasies?" Well, typically I have 2 different varieties of fantasies. In one, I'm taken by a hot guy who just can't stop himself. (I roleplay this one with my husband on occasion, but it took him awhile to warm up to it. Rape just isn't a turn on for him. The more I think about it, that's probably a good thing.) In the other, it's me raping another girl. And honestly, for a rape fantasy, it's pretty tame. I don't hit her, or make her cry, or bleed. The actual sex that I'm fantasizing about isn't even all that rough. I'm just pinning her down.

I've always been attracted to both men and women, for as long as I can remember. As I got older, I obviously found (more or less) healthy outlets for my attraction to guys. Women, though, I was completely frustrated by. And not in an angry, bitter way either. I don't want to hurt them or make them cry. I just really, really want to have sex with another girl. In fact, before the concept of rape was a turn on at all, I had consensual lesbian fantasies. I've made out with girls, etc, I've just never found one that I liked who was willing to go all the way.

So like I said in an earlier post, I never considered rape to be sexy at all until I read the rape scene in The Fountainhead at 17. As a sex scene, it was very erotic and probably the most well written scene in what I thought was an otherwise contrived book. Maybe I was just so sexually frustrated that any stimulation was going to turn me on. I don't know. Like I said, it's been a fetish ever since.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #44
xavior
Banned

xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I appreciate your frankness and although I don't agree with you but if his posts were funny for you and you liked them no one could forced you to say the opposite and you are free to give your rep as you see.
and I hope to see the others reasons for supporting him.
RB is supposed to be a place for fun. It doesn't matter if it's in Idle thread or Rowdy room or general rape forum. Just relax and have some nice drama around here okay?

Thanks for speaking your mind ezzdx.
xavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:21 AM   #45
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavior View Post
RB is supposed to be a place for fun. It doesn't matter if it's in Idle thread or Rowdy room or general rape forum. Just relax and have some nice drama around here okay?

Thanks for speaking your mind ezzdx.
Thanks Xavio.
and you are right in this,RB should be for fun but for some people it isn't.
I see any one are free to say his view but without breaking any rules or insulting any one.
and I want ti thank Fibonacci again and I see him one of the good new members that this board gained in this year,and I think you also from them.

Last edited by ezzdx; 07-10-2008 at 07:23 AM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:43 PM   #46
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Also we shouldn't forget women. Women are working in pretty much every "man's job" these days, being self-confident, successful, independent, openly attractive, even men's bosses ... to sum it all up: intimidating to many men.
I often hear this argument ( typically coming from women...) bandied about as if it were a truism and I scratch my head because, frankly, I don't see women doing "men's jobs..."

Actually, I see women taking up jobs that are considered "cozy," and to be blunt, easy to perform and that anybody ( perhaps even a child ) can do.

Yes, you may need some training to be a nurse, a secretary, or a receptionist, but it's not something that most guys would not be able to learn if push came to shove.

Are there female doctors? Yes. Sure. But they have hardly taken over, and most people who perform delicate surgeries are guys, not women anyways.

And in the law? Women have hardly "displaced" men. And again: anyone can be a lawyer. Hardly a "man's" territory to conquer: it still goes to show that women will do a job that's easy to do, leaving the greasy tasks to us ugly pigs.

Exactly what traditional "men's jobs" are the females of the spieces taking over, I wonder?

Truck driving?

Car repairing?

Merchant Marines?

Soldiers in the army?

Miners?

Developing new technology?

Inventing and devising new gadgets?

What?

Like it or not, without men, none of those jobs could be performed. But, save for having babies ( or selling cosmetics... ) anything women do in the marketplace could be easily covered by guys any time there was a need or emergency.

Women are perfectly replaceable. Men are not. You take guys out of the Army, you don't have a fucking Army. Period, end of issue.

You take guys out of the Merchant Marines, you don't have a Merchant Marine.

You take female lawyers out of the legal system, you still have a whole bunch of males who can do that job just fine. And the same with nurses, etc.

So why would guys feel "intimidated" by the aggressive modern woman whose societal input is not too impressive anyways? It shouldn't happen even subconsciously.

It makes no sense at all because, after so many years of crowing "equality" and "the best man for the job is a woman" crap, women simply have very little to show for in terms of a decisive, crucial, irreplaceable contribution to the market place, and to society at large.

I mean... no offense, ladies.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #47
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Thanks Xavio.
and you are right in this,RB should be for fun but for some people it isn't.
I see any one are free to say his view but without breaking any rules or insulting any one.
and I want ti thank Fibonacci again and I see him one of the good new members that this board gained in this year,and I think you also from them.
Can't give you a rep now, so just
Old 07-12-2008, 01:25 AM   #48
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Developing new technology?

Inventing and devising new gadgets?
Blah, blah, blah. All those other jobs require physical strength so I'm not going to argue that, but science-related jobs? What do you do that makes you so damn special? Out curing AIDS during the day then on RB at night? Please.

It's not like women played a major part in discovering DNA... Nuclear weapons technology... radioactive materials... teaching men about womens' health... etc etc

So I don't want to drive a truck for a living... I guess that makes me smarter than the men who do?

What about teaching? The number of male teachers is dropping every year. Take the women out of teaching and you're left with not much. A few good teachers and a few paedophiles.

You also make the best serial killers, rapists, murderers, domestic abusers, fraudsters, cheats, etc.

OH yeah. I went there.

p.s. i'm not entirely serious, in case you're dense.

Last edited by star67; 07-13-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: spelling error... typing too quickly.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #49
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
Blah, blah, blah. All those other jobs require physical strength

Exactly. Which means that without men, you would not have those jobs performed. And without those jobs performed, you would not have the comfort, freedom, and levels of health and social equality that many women so dearly wish to keep.

Quote:
so I'm not going to argue that, but science-related jobs?
Actually, you don't need physical strength to devise new gadgets. All you need is a brain, and the desire to think.

Quote:
What do you do that makes you so damn special?
And how does what I do or I don't do change my argument? So, in order to have an opinion on the subject, I need to be nuclear physicist?

Oh.

Sorry.

Quote:
Out curing AIDS during the day then on RB at night? Please.

Again, what does that have anything to do with what I am saying? Are you in disagreement with what I say?

Refute my argument.

Are you angry at me?

Why?

And if you are not... why do you attack me, instead of attacking my argument?

Quote:
It's not like women played a major part in discovering DNA...
Many scientists played a part in the discovery of DNA. And most of them were male. Are you talking about Franklin? She had the facts right before her eyes but was incapable of understanding them. That's why she didn't get the Nobel Prize.

I'll give you an example.

Kepler also needed Tycho Brahe's data in order to formulate his three laws of planetary motion. Tycho Brahe, with all the data before his eyes, was not able to do so himself.

Therefore, everybody now remembers Kepler, and very few remember Brahe.

That's life. Too bad for Franklin, the Tycho Brahe of Biology.

Quote:
Nuclear weapons technology...
Yeah. I'm sure that, without women, we wouldn't have nuclear weapons technology.

Quote:
radioactive materials...
Again: I'm sure that men would have been completely incapable of figuring it all out by themselves if it hadn't been for women.

And who exactly are you talking about here? Madame Curie? She was assisted, educated, mentored, helped, and guided by men!!!!

The laboratory she worked in was built by men.

The theories and education she worked from was given to her by men.

Even the apparatuses and technology she used to formulate her hypotheses had been created by men.

And most of the things she acheived she did together with her husband, who, being a guy, nobody remembers nowadays because we are too busy celebrating female "contributions."

Quote:
teaching men about womens' health... etc etc
Actually, it's the other way around. It's men who have taught women in regards to their bodies. It is men who created a separate branch of medicine called Gynecology and Obstetrics specifically to treat women't ailments.

Did you know that for centuries women in the West did not allow men during delivery?

Yep. That's where the name "midwife" comes from. The ones in charge of helping to birth babies were always women.

What was the result? Well, the result was a very high mortality rate among women during or after delivery.

What did men do, then? Well, at one point men simply put their foot down, told the women to get the fuck out of the way, and with that, "men's" science took charge.

What was the result? The results were a drastic reduction in the infant and mothers' mortality rate, before, and after delivery.

That was the result.

So, if you are talking about educating us about women's health, sorry but that was probably the sorriest example you could have come up with.

In fact, it has always been the other way around: if women live longer than anybody else in most industralized societies nowadays, it is thanks to men, and "men's science."

Not thanks to women.

Quote:
So I don't want to drive a truck for a living... I guess that makes me smarter than the men who do?
No, it just makes you replaceable in whatever else you want to do. Which was exaclty my point to begin with anyways.

Quote:
What about teaching? The number of male teachers is dropping every year.
And the education our children are getting is getting worse, and worse, and worse. By the minute.

Gee. Thanks, ladies. Good job!!!

Boys are being neglected. Girls are getting pregnant by the age of thirteen. In some American schools, principals fear for their lives and have had to install metal detectors lest a nut try to enter the premises with a gun, murder everyone, and kill himself afterwards for good measure.

Nobody is learning a damned thing. Math is a mystery, Geography is nowhere to be seen, and the kids can't even read the fucking diploma they are given at the end of their "studies."

Again: thanks ladies!!! A swell job you are doing!!! Very proud of you, we are!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Quote:
Take the women out of teaching and you're left with not much.
Take the women out of teaching ( like we used to have them in the past, where mostly men were in charge...) and you could advance the cause of learning, discipline, and respect for teachers two fold.

Overnight.

It is when women are in charge that things go to hell, not when you get rid of them. Just like when women were in charge of women's health? Just like that, darling. Get the females out of the way, and something can be done. As long as women and their "politically correct" "self esteem" " touchy feely," "let's not offend anyone," "let's not be so competitive" bullshit are in place, you ain't never gonna accomplish shit. Never.

Thank you.

Quote:
A few good teachers and a few paedofiles.
Yeah. So now we have exchanged male pedophiles for female ones, and that's supposed to mean "progress?"

Oh.

Sorry.

Didn't know.

Quote:
You also make the best serial killers, rapists, murderers, domestic abusers, fraudsters, cheats, etc.
And who marries the serial killers? Who rewards them for their behaviour?

Richard Ramirez, "The Night Stalker," had a multitude of female fans who sent him adoring letters when he was in jail. He even married on death row!

What kind of message do you think that sends to men? What? That you are after the "romantic" type? The "metrosexual?" The... um, "sensitive type?"

And the same with Ted Bundy, etc. Adoring fans!

Charles Manson - a loser if there has ever been any - had more pussy than most honest, good, wholesome men ever did. The worse we behave, the more you reward us. You are after the "bad boy."

So what's a man supposed to do? You bitches keep rewarding fuckups, and then wonder why there are so many of them out there.

Quote:
p.s. i'm not entirely serious, in case you're dense.
I was. Just in case you didn't get it.

Last edited by rasputin; 07-12-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:43 PM   #50
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

OK. This thread is going in a direction that was not intended. And I feel responsible for it. So now I'll bail out in order for the thread to go back to where it was supposed to go to begin with.

Thanks for your patience, guys! Sorry if I hijacked it for a while... I just wanted to respond to Sternlied's comments originally.

Me and my big mouth...
Old 07-12-2008, 04:33 PM   #51
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin
I just wanted to respond to Sternlied's comments originally.
... and you failed miserably!

If the rubbish you posted is supposed to be an "inventive" reply I hope never to see a lame one ...

Thanks for bailing out then!
NOW we can get back to the original topic.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:28 AM   #52
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Damn, rasputin... I thought we'd have a semi-serious argument, that you might have a few good points, but it seems obvious from your post that you really don't like women. That, and you're other things I can't call you without being banned.

You seriously expect me to debate crap like "And the education our children are getting is getting worse, and worse, and worse." and "That's why she didn't get the Nobel Prize." and my personal favourite "So what's a man supposed to do? You bitches keep rewarding fuckups, and then wonder why there are so many of them out there"

Those are just a few prize examples of your ignorance... Never mind. I wasn't angry yesterday, btw, but now I'm just bored and disappointed. I expected better from you!
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:51 AM   #53
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Can't give you a rep now, so just
You don't have to do this,there are many things more important that the rep,even this post is better than rep.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #54
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this thread humors me
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #55
bedslave

bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)
Thumbs up newbie

so what is the thread question being asked of us ?
bedslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #56
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

depends on if you are the raper or rapee????
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 06:45 AM   #57
Dark Hammer

Dark Hammer has initial reputation

for some reason, I like watching ppl get raped, but its something I would never dream of doing... Thats just me though.
Dark Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:36 PM   #58
ketwig

ketwig has initial reputation

ketwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #59
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it's not anything you want to go & say to any family member "yeah , I just love those rape videos"

shit - the word rape isn't a pretty word - "dirty" "down right mean" "forced"
" i can't right now, Im watching a rape video..."

"she can't right now, she's tied up at the moment" (BDSM excuse)

Look of shock/scared/surprise/fear/mad/anger/crying - all is partial to what I like as in fantasy.

Something about a girl being sodomized without any shit on guy's cock is what makes me wanna see more - no blood? no shit? some doesn't even looked lubed up either.

The curiosity of it all.

Its The Greatest Thing In The World !!!!!!!

tell me, what do you think?
Clean or Dirty ? ask Ragman about dirty

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 09-13-2008 at 11:41 PM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #60
davesboy

davesboy has initial reputation

everyone is capable of committing rape.i know i am.i havent raped anyone but had a situation where i almost raped.i was walking thru a park an this woman was jogging her tits bouncing an her ass sticking out of her shorts she had earphone set on.we made eye contact as we passed an she never looked back.i followed her for awhile an lost her.going on my way i spotted her doing situps i watched for awhile staring at her tits she looked up an saw me she got up an stood there scared-iwalked away went home an masturbated to my fanasty of raping her it almost became reality but a strong moral concious stopped it-do i think bout raping someone?always would i ever? no?
davesboy is offline   Reply With Quote