Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: who will be the winner of the Royal Rumble 2008?
Triple H 5 71.43%
Shawn Michaels 0 0%
Undertaker 1 14.29%
Batista 0 0%
Kane 0 0%
Umaga 0 0%
The Great Khali 0 0%
Mark Henry 0 0%
Finlay 0 0%
Other 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #41
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I told you befor he isn't,but maybe you are right.
He's right about that, Triple H and Stephanie have a baby girl together.

Anyway I know Triple H doesn't have any title at the moment but the thing is he's constantly going after the title and winning after a few times or whatever.

Always in the picture instead of making way for a younger guy I mean damn the next time he injurys his knee or leg or something it may put him out for good so why not try and put over another wrestler while he's in good shape.

It sure as hell won't make him any less of a star because Triple H is the king of heels and the face of raw. But his face is getting old on there, I'd love to see him on Smackdown competing for the title there or putting over a few upcoming stars.

And Rogue hit it on the head...that's why I think TNA will probably grow larger in the future if it'll stop trying to put over the stars they get from the WWE. When Christian came to TNA they up and threw the title around his waist and paraded him around as if to say 'Haha we got your guy but he's ours now pfft!'.

Instead of promoting him and re-establishing him as a TNA wrestler, along with Booker T and Kurt Angle. Their roster is slam packed full of talent but they push for the stars they acquired from WWE to try and boost their ratings and viewers instead of building up the stars they started off with.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:10 PM   #42
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I told you befor he isn't,but maybe you are right.
And I replied that he is, again. I'm not posting theories, I'm correcting your mistakes with facts.

Bobby Lashley was ECW champion twice and involved in the most high profile match of Wrestlemania 23 and the whole year. He's gone now, but he was one of the top guys. He achieved all this with a feminine voice and a facial expression that never changes.

It will almost certainly be Edge vs Undertaker at WM24, because it's "streak vs streak." Neither man has ever been pinned at a Wrestlemania.

Sorry FinalKey, but TNA is going nowhere fast. As you've said, they keep going back to the ex WWE guys, just like WCW did, who eventually went under. In fact, going by their gimmicks and jokes, TNA still think it's 1998. With Vince Russo (ex WCW writer) in charge, Impact become the worst show on television in 2007. The booking is so bad, there are no stars, everyone is just an ordinary guy. You can't tell the faces from the heels. Their shitty buy rates remain the same every month because of this, but they think they're great, so it's going to continue. WWE have plenty of flaws but TNA have no clue how to make money.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #43
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Not all big name wrestlers barely entertain nowadays,maybe you only who see this,if you don't like some names this don't mean they aren't entertaining,if you hear the sound of the arena fans when they see an old big superstar like HHH,HBK,Undertaker,Steve Austin,Ric Flair,...... you will know they are still entertaining.
yeah, THATS WHY, theyre old, and they get respect. i have no problem with respecting them, but if theyre past their prime then they should only make an occasional appearance. plus, undertaker isnt really THAT main, you dont see him every episode for instance, and he rarely gets a PPV main event, though hes usually there. but he entertains, and always has, and same with stone cold. HBK was never that entertaining, hes had the same gimmick for way too long and it got old fast. ric flair is only there to help keep the older wrestling fans around watching the show, but hes gonna keel over soon lol. and triple h always sucked. do you remember his original gimmick? he was a pretty rich boy type, and he had this long name that made him sound uppity and innaccessable to fans, and he changed it to triple h and altered his characted because he sucked. he still sucks to this day frankly, and like weve been saying, hes only there because hes married to stephanie.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:23 AM   #44
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Sorry FinalKey, but TNA is going nowhere fast.
sorry rogue I don't think so,the TNT isn't has the success of WWE now and in the future as I think,no one can now the future but we put expects or predicts,the administration of WWE is very clever and smart,they know how to keep their fans and get more fans and to cover the most various interests of the fans ,they make new superstars every period to cover the stars who went out.

and the TNT has a big problem in the marketing of it's shows,at least out of USA.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #45
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
HBK was never that entertaining, hes had the same gimmick for way too long and it got old fast. ric flair is only there to help keep the older wrestling fans around watching the show, but hes gonna keel over soon lol. and triple h always sucked. do you remember his original gimmick? he was a pretty rich boy type, and he had this long name that made him sound uppity and innaccessable to fans, and he changed it to triple h and altered his characted because he sucked. he still sucks to this day frankly, and like weve been saying, hes only there because hes married to stephanie.
I don't know if you are a wrestling fan or not,I feel you aren't, it's different between dislike this superstar and saying he should be there or not, I dislike some wrestlers like RKO,Edge,Mark Henry and others,but I see they should be there,they have important role in WWE.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:43 AM   #46
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
WWE have plenty of flaws but TNA have no clue how to make money.
No one haven't flaws,I think TNT also have many flaws,if not how it can't make more success than WWE that have plenty of flaws as you said.

and the the idea of how to make money is good for the fans in many times because WWE take their profits from the fans so they will try to delight them for keeping them.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:35 PM   #47
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
No one haven't flaws,I think TNT also have many flaws,if not how it can't make more success than WWE that have plenty of flaws as you said.
That's simple, because TNA's flaws are disastrous. WWE's mistakes I refer to is that they are sometimes willing to sacrifice good wrestling for merchandise and now movie money, filling the show with big muscleheads with no ability, and keeping guys like Triple H happy for 10 years. But, they are still following a tried and trusted formula of wrestling booking, and they have been the most well known promotion for so long, they will continue to be successful.

TNA are using everything but the tried and trusted. They give away potential money making matches for free. All the wrestlers involved in the main event angles the last couple of months are heels, who the fuck do we cheer for? I understand why you see a bright future for them because they have great wrestlers such as Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles. But Russo's writing makes each and every one of them look like idiots, and there's only so much these guys can take before they quit. He has 100 backstage segments every show. Horrendous gimmicks and storylines, so much makes no sense. If he leaves, then yes, they might turn things around someday.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #48
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good point man good point...Chris Harris and Ron Killings have already jumped ship to WWE. I'm wondering if others may do the same though if you think about it most of the 'light-weights' are high flyers and wrestle 'quick' and that may not be too good with WWE fans but they'd probably get used to it.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #49
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL @ EZZ! thats the whole thing here, im a huge wrestling fan, and thats why i feel so strongly about this. ive loved the WWE and all other wrestling shows ever since i was...iuno, 2? 3? i remember the good old days when bret hart was a good guy, and we had solid wrestlers that could also entertain, like sting and british bulldog(FUCK YEAH!!!!!) then attitude came and a lot changed, and wrestling has been terribly fucked up ever since, it used to be that the good guys were actually, you know, GOOD! but now everyone has to be an asshole and "be a tough guy" and all this faggotry since stone cold(dont get me wrong, i like stone cold, its everyone ever since thats trying to be him that makes me angry) you want an example? CARLITO. NUFF SAID. wtf is he there for? "look at me, i have a shitty afro and spit apples at people and cheat, im cool" even the most evil of bad guys were never like this in the old days, and carlito is just a little retard and no one important.....wrestling is seriously fucked up, and the only way to fix it is to go back to 1995.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 02-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #50
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
and keeping guys like Triple H happy for 10 years.
why Triple H disturbing you!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #51
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
LOL @ EZZ! thats the whole thing here, im a huge wrestling fan, and thats why i feel so strongly about this. ive loved the WWE and all other wrestling shows ever since i was...iuno, 2? 3? i remember the good old days when bret hart was a good guy, and we had solid wrestlers that could also entertain, like sting and british bulldog(FUCK YEAH!!!!!) then attitude came and a lot changed, and wrestling has been terribly fucked up ever since, it used to be that the good guys were actually, you know, GOOD! but now everyone has to be an asshole and "be a tough guy" and all this faggotry since stone cold(dont get me wrong, i like stone cold, its everyone ever since thats trying to be him that makes me angry) you want an example? CARLITO. NUFF SAID. wtf is he there for? "look at me, i have a shitty afro and spit apples at people and cheat, im cool" even the most evil of bad guys were never like this in the old days, and carlito is just a little retard and no one important.....wrestling is seriously fucked up, and the only way to fix it is to go back to 1995.
I watched some of the old wrestling,I didn't like Bret Hart or Sting or the british Bulldog even I don't like the british wrestlers,but I was like the Warrior,Hogan,the Diesel,the Iron Shiekh,Hibably Jim.but I see the current wrestlers have many good superstars,maybe you dislike some of them but the truth is they are big superstars.
and I'am also don't like carlito but you must see some of his kind,maybe some people like him and want to watch him.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #52
dashrendar44
Kamina

Quote:
I didn't like Bret Hart or Sting.
there we have it ladies and gentlemen, full out proof that ezz knows nothing bout wrestling

Old 02-05-2008, 02:11 PM   #53
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

I don't see any connection between Stone Cold and Carlito, dash, Carlito was only a good guy for a short amount of time and he spent most of it talking to Torrie Wilson backstage. It's TNA who are obsessed with Austin, their biggest face main eventer is Samoa Joe who is constantly fighting with management. But he just whines all the time, so you have no reason to like him, and it only worked with Stone Cold 10 years ago. They also have a character, Sharkboy, who is suddenly talking and acting like The Rattlesnake.

1995 is generally considered one of the worst years. I might be a little biased towards the Attitude era, sure it was ridiculous at times, but I miss those days where anything could happen and it could happen to anyone. Austin represented the average guy who hated his boss, he was ruthless and unpredictable. John Cena's role is to be pro army, movie star and a superhero to the children. It's a different time and a different target audience.

Bret Hart was one of the best wrestlers ever, if not the best. He never injured a single person in the ring during his career. I think you're still being fooled by "kayfabe", ezz, either that or you're just uninformed of the real working of the business behind the scenes, or you have no interest in knowing it.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #54
FinalKey
Key Master

Quote:
I don't see any connection between Stone Cold and Carlito, dash, Carlito was only a good guy for a short amount of time and he spent most of it talking to Torrie Wilson backstage. It's TNA who are obsessed with Austin, their biggest face main eventer is Samoa Joe who is constantly fighting with management. But he just whines all the time, so you have no reason to like him, and it only worked with Stone Cold 10 years ago. They also have a character, Sharkboy, who is suddenly talking and acting like The Rattlesnake.

1995 is generally considered one of the worst years. I might be a little biased towards the Attitude era, sure it was ridiculous at times, but I miss those days where anything could happen and it could happen to anyone. Austin represented the average guy who hated his boss, he was ruthless and unpredictable. John Cena's role is to be pro army, movie star and a superhero to the children. It's a different time and a different target audience.

Bret Hart was one of the best wrestlers ever, if not the best. He never injured a single person in the ring during his career. I think you're still being fooled by "kayfabe", ezz, either that or you're just uninformed of the real working of the business behind the scenes, or you have no interest in knowing it.
You hit it on the nail man, if anything I'd say Bret Hart is one of the best along with Sting and a few of my personal favorites. But yea, if anything I'd say there needs to be changes in TNA to get the recognition it could of had and could have if it gets better writing and whatever.

WWE right now is decent though I haven't watched SD in a long time and when I did watch Raw I barely paid attention to it.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:10 PM   #55
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
there we have it ladies and gentlemen, full out proof that ezz knows nothing bout wrestling
Look dash,it's better to talk with you by hands,you couldn't talk rationaly,you have a big problem as you can't separate between like this wrestler and saying if he is successful or not,I told you this before but I see you can't change your mind.
I don't like Bert Hart and Sting but I see they are successful and strong wrestlers,but I don't like their character or style,and I see you dislike Triple H although he is very successful and he has got many titles more than your Bert Hart and Sting.
and if I don't like two wrestlers I'll be don't know anything about wrestling! and I mentioned some big names also like Hogan and the warrior and I think they are better than Bert Hart and Sting.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:19 PM   #56
FinalKey
Key Master

Hogan's good but a bit too predictable in the ring, he does the same stuff and of course it was good for the first ten years but than it started getting old...Ultimate Warrior just didn't know when to seperate his character from the ring while he was out in the locker room or around his fellow wrestlers.

Triple H has 'many titles' but of course so would I if I were a wrestler and were married to the boss's daughter and good friends with him and his son. Triple H is too much into burying others to make himself look good, that's why Booker T left WWE among other reasons.

Before the draft Booker T wished to stay on Smackdown because there was less politics there, of course he had to deal with Batista whom I've heard is becoming a Triple H in training(backstage not in-ring and there was a backstage fight against Booker T and Batista which Booker won, blacking Batista's eye I think).

Anyway put Bret Hart and Sting up against Hogan and Warrior in a wrestling match and Sting and Hart would come out on top, at least that's what I think.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #57
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
I I think you're still being fooled by "kayfabe", ezz, either that or you're just uninformed of the real working of the business behind the scenes, or you have no interest in knowing it.
first,what's the meaning of "kayfabe" ?

I know they are planing for the most of their events,but I care about what's I see in the ring and out of it,and they make some wrestlers a superstars and ignore some or don't give them as the others,but they can't make this man a superstar without finding in him the things which can make him a superstar,they are professional.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #58
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post
Triple H has 'many titles' but of course so would I if I were a wrestler and were married to the boss's daughter and good friends with him and his son. Triple H is too much into burying others to make himself look good, that's why Booker T left WWE among other reasons.

Before the draft Booker T wished to stay on Smackdown because there was less politics there, of course he had to deal with Batista whom I've heard is becoming a Triple H in training(backstage not in-ring and there was a backstage fight against Booker T and Batista which Booker won, blacking Batista's eye I think).
Booker T is nothing in front of Triple H or Batista,in every thing,the body,power,strength,popularity,titles.
and honestly I see Booker T was very boring after being"King Booker".
sorry but it's good that he left from WWE.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #59
FinalKey
Key Master

Kayfabe is 'in character' or whatever.

Of course Booker is nothing in front of Triple H because Triple H will never allow the writers or Vince to let Booker be better than him...wrestling is too political now and when you think about it the only thing that matters is who you know, who's ass you're kissing and hopefully HOPEFULLY one or two of the big stars get injured so you can get called up.

And yes Booker T was quite boring after becoming King Booker but he had little to no say in the matter seeing if the writers and Vince want you to do something you do it or get buried on SD, Raw or end up on Heat.

Now..I'm glad you pointed that out, Booker T was popular when he was wrestling in the WWE prior to being King BOoker and even as King Booker he was a big heel on SD and on Raw.

HHH is boring as well...I can already see him turning heel prior to Wrestlemania or afterwards and saying the same exact bullcrap about being the Game and wanting the title and other bull.

Batista to me is like Cena...in the ring his moves are predictable. 'Few power moves followed by spear...spinebuster...than powerbomb.'. Triple H...same.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #60
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post
Anyway put Bret Hart and Sting up against Hogan and Warrior in a wrestling match and Sting and Hart would come out on top, at least that's what I think.
I think Hogan and Warrior will beat them without any hard work.