Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)
Default Different kinds of "Cruelty".

I do not mean the bash-her-bones-in / slice her heart out type of stuff.

What cruel (humiliating, dominating, torturing, "mean", etc) things would you fantasize about doing to your victim? Given that you had as much time as needed and in no way would ever be punished by law?
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You're suggesting extended captivity, Cuffs. My core fantasy! Lots and lots of ideas come to mind. You have a few hours?....

But starting realistically, I'd take my time, as anticipation is sexy too. I'd work on breaking her down to obey me and satisfy my various and vicious lusts. I might hang her in a tolerably but quite uncomfortable position for a day or two. Or push her into a small dog kennel, making her eat out of a bowl on the floor--to let her know she's my bitch now.

And sleep deprivation can be effective. I'd torment and punish her with all sorts of tasks and activities. Then when I'm tired and want some sleep, I'd assign her lots of Cinderella-like work, and tell her how she is to be punished if she's disobedient. Then I'd take a nap, while she keeps busy. When I'm awake again, I can keep her going, going, going. Then give her assignments when I feel I need some rest, such as writing out her sexual autobiography.

Everything to make her miserable and compliant, without having to mar, scar, or disfigure my lovely captive's body.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #3
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is right up my alley and I'm sure I'll think of other stuff to add later, but things that spring to mind right now that I commonly fantasize about doing to a victim:

- Sensory deprivation - Covering her eyes with a secure covering that screens out all light, gagging her so she can't speak and covering her mouth so she can only breathe from her nose. Then, putting earplugs (or noise-canceling headphones) in her ears, putting bondage gloves on her hands and tying her spread-eagled on a bed...and just leaving her for awhile. Maybe a few hours or so, in an uncomfortable position so she doesn't fall asleep, to give her some time to just be trapped with nothing but her own thoughts. Then, when I finally do get around to playing with her, she also won't have any other sensations to distract her from the rape.

- Not sure what to call this, but I'd be interested to see how a victim would react to having headphones secured on her head and being forced to listen to the same song over and over in a continuous loop. Just some random song off my MP3 player, constantly repeating itself over and over for hours or days on end.

- Shock collar - I've seen a few videos on YouTube with people testing those anti-barking shock collars that some people get for their dogs; they look to be fairly effective and sensitive, from the videos I've watched. I'd love to test one of those out on a victim. Tie her hands behind her back, put the shock collar around her neck on maximum sensitivity and highest intensity, no other gag in her mouth and then fuck her mercilessly. Assuming those things actually work, after a few shocks, it would be interesting to watch her trying not to make any noise...especially if I'm trying as hard as I can to make her scream.

- "Interrogation" - More of a psychological tactic for a long-term captivity. The idea would be to tell my victim that she's in this situation because she knows something either I or my non-existent employer want to know. Keeping as vague as possible on any details, I tell her she's free to go as soon as she tells us what we want to know, but she'll be punished for stone-walling or lying. Obviously, she has no idea what I'm talking about and can't tell me anything. The punishments start out light, until I eventually get frustrated with her for "holding out" and begin violating her and inflicting sexual punishments. It would be interesting to see what secrets she would tell me, in the hopes that I would stop and let her go.

- Endurance exercise - One of the women I fantasize about is an amateur cyclist and I've always thought it might be fun to test her limits. I'd set up a special exercise bike for her, with a pair of dildos on the seat (one for each of her holes), foot bindings on the pedals and hand bindings on the handlebars. Once she's lowered, naked, onto the seat and has the dildos inside her ass and pussy, I'd strap her hands to the handlebars and her feet to the pedals. Then, I'd switch on the bike to a continuous work-out program; nothing overly difficult, but enough of a test to be interesting. She would then be told that, if she stops pedaling for longer than 3 seconds, she'll be punished. Nothing harsh, just maybe a slap across the back with a belt, but enough to motivate her. After several hours, when she's exhausted and absolutely can't continue, I'd take her off the bike and tie her hands behind her back and her legs together. I'd then grab a Whitehead gag, use it to force her mouth open and then take my time fucking her throat; I get to enjoy a forced blow job and she gets a bit of protein and sugar to help her recover after her little work-out.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:30 AM   #4
Cuff

I'm loving these.

A few more and I'll post mine.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:58 AM   #5
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Somehow, often my fantasy includes her being 'stored' in my storage room which is pretty god damn cold btw. I'd love to keep her there to cool her down, perhaps to a level that she starts loosing motor-control and then making use of her as I wish, after which I'd throw her limp, crying body back into the room.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
MumLover

MumLover has initial reputation

RIGHT up my alley too!!! Especially when talking about my ex-wife!

DEFINITELY would do prolonged captivity, raping her daily until I was sure she was pregnant (she is VERY pro-life).

Also would torture her cunt with prolonged stretching--- The aim being to ruin the muscles and stretch the skin beyond repair. That way, whenever she felt close enough to a man in the future to give herself to him... She would have to explain what had been done to her.

Finishing touch: I'd learn to give really good 'prison tattoos.' Up for suggestions on what they should say... But the more humiliating the better, and all positioned so that they would only be seen by her new boyfriends when she stripped down for sex (and by her in the mirror EVERY DAY).
MumLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuff View Post
What cruel (humiliating, dominating, torturing, "mean", etc) things would you fantasize about doing to your victim? Given that you had as much time as needed and in no way would ever be punished by law?
I've been fond of the concept of forced exhibition/prostitution fantasy. Remove the possibility for penalty and then consider broadcasting her ongoing rape and humiliation to the Internet. A web-based reality show that put Fear Factor into the dust.

Making her tell the audience what it feels like to be raped. Sodomized. To suck the cock of her rapist(s) and taste her own juices.

Alternatives include taping her for showing to others, spouse/parent/friend.

Then there is the possibility of renting her out. Bound and unable to stop me from charging a pittance for others to use her holes.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:21 AM   #8
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

UnblinkingEye, I regret I could only give you one point for that great post! And Cuff--for a neat thread, too.

So many ideas swamp my sick mind. A variation on your sensory deprivation, "Eye:"

Blindfold, deafen (with earplugs, etc), gag, and then bind the girl into a tight "crouch" position (hands and feet folded under her). Then put the girl into a small-medium dog kennel, with her butt pushing against the rear bars of the cage, having opened a hole around her ass and cunt. Then leave her in it for a period of time so she's good and uncomfortable. Then, whenever you (or your blokes) feel like it, rape one of those exposed holes.

I have "teacher fantasies" I'd like to indulge. I'd dress her in a white blouse, pleated skirt, half-slip, white bra-and-panties, and knee socks, and make her write an essay for me. If she's a virgin, she would have to write out, long-hand, why she is a cheap tease and why she deserves to be raped. If not a virgin, then she has to "confess" that she's a whore and a slut, and why she deserves to be raped.

Then I would correct it, grading her severely for any and all errors (content, spelling, punctution, etc.) (I'm qualified as an English teacher, too.) Then she would have to stand in front of me and read it. When she's completely done (and I've made her re-write it several times) she gets a spanking for being a bad girl.

Then I give her the raping she admitted she deserves in her essay.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #9
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd have to figure out an innovative was to use clover clamps on her breasts. I'd have her tied to a bed with some kind of pulley system in place to tighten up those clamps every time she moved. I wouldn't explain anything to her but if she was blindfolded she'd figure it out soon enough. I'd then try some different things to maybe get her to wiggle around on the bed. Maybe each time she tried moving her arms those clamps would tighten up and cause her more pain. Then of course there is the pain that comes when the clamps are released. Then I could start all over again.

I think it would be great fun to see what agony could be caused by two simple little gadgets like that.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #10
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unblinking Eye View Post
This is right up my alley and I'm sure I'll think of other stuff to add later, but things that spring to mind right now that I commonly fantasize about doing to a victim:

- Sensory deprivation - Covering her eyes with a secure covering that screens out all light, gagging her so she can't speak and covering her mouth so she can only breathe from her nose. Then, putting earplugs (or noise-canceling headphones) in her ears, putting bondage gloves on her hands and tying her spread-eagled on a bed...and just leaving her for awhile. Maybe a few hours or so, in an uncomfortable position so she doesn't fall asleep, to give her some time to just be trapped with nothing but her own thoughts. Then, when I finally do get around to playing with her, she also won't have any other sensations to distract her from the rape.

- Not sure what to call this, but I'd be interested to see how a victim would react to having headphones secured on her head and being forced to listen to the same song over and over in a continuous loop. Just some random song off my MP3 player, constantly repeating itself over and over for hours or days on end.

- Shock collar - I've seen a few videos on YouTube with people testing those anti-barking shock collars that some people get for their dogs; they look to be fairly effective and sensitive, from the videos I've watched. I'd love to test one of those out on a victim. Tie her hands behind her back, put the shock collar around her neck on maximum sensitivity and highest intensity, no other gag in her mouth and then fuck her mercilessly. Assuming those things actually work, after a few shocks, it would be interesting to watch her trying not to make any noise...especially if I'm trying as hard as I can to make her scream.

- "Interrogation" - More of a psychological tactic for a long-term captivity. The idea would be to tell my victim that she's in this situation because she knows something either I or my non-existent employer want to know. Keeping as vague as possible on any details, I tell her she's free to go as soon as she tells us what we want to know, but she'll be punished for stone-walling or lying. Obviously, she has no idea what I'm talking about and can't tell me anything. The punishments start out light, until I eventually get frustrated with her for "holding out" and begin violating her and inflicting sexual punishments. It would be interesting to see what secrets she would tell me, in the hopes that I would stop and let her go.

- Endurance exercise - One of the women I fantasize about is an amateur cyclist and I've always thought it might be fun to test her limits. I'd set up a special exercise bike for her, with a pair of dildos on the seat (one for each of her holes), foot bindings on the pedals and hand bindings on the handlebars. Once she's lowered, naked, onto the seat and has the dildos inside her ass and pussy, I'd strap her hands to the handlebars and her feet to the pedals. Then, I'd switch on the bike to a continuous work-out program; nothing overly difficult, but enough of a test to be interesting. She would then be told that, if she stops pedaling for longer than 3 seconds, she'll be punished. Nothing harsh, just maybe a slap across the back with a belt, but enough to motivate her. After several hours, when she's exhausted and absolutely can't continue, I'd take her off the bike and tie her hands behind her back and her legs together. I'd then grab a Whitehead gag, use it to force her mouth open and then take my time fucking her throat; I get to enjoy a forced blow job and she gets a bit of protein and sugar to help her recover after her little work-out.
That is so hot, especially the sensory deprivation part. It always features in my fantasies

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:31 PM   #11
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I've often had the fantasy of a prolonged kidnapping. Recording the initial humiliations, especially things she's been forced to say, to beg for.

During rest periods it would be played back to her. While I thought more about video the audio portion could be used instead of "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" on the head phones. Or during the sensory deprivation to block out any new noises.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:48 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the torture method I would use if I had infinite time to work on the victim is orgasm denial.

The set up: Bring her to a special room. Strip off all her clothes, and tie her hands above her head to a hoist above her. Leave it so her toes just barely touch the ground so she can occasionally place her feet on the ground. Bring a vibrator into play, teasing her pussy and clit until she was right on the edge of cumming. Then suddenly stop, leaving her without release. Repeat this process until she is exhausted, covered in sweat hanging from the bindings. begging me to let her finish. Then, finally use my own cock to get both of us there.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #13
IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
I think the torture method I would use if I had infinite time to work on the victim is orgasm denial.
I have a feeling it wouldn't workout very well for a "real" rape but is very entertaining when done as part of a real life roleplay.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #14
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
UnblinkingEye, I regret I could only give you one point for that great post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
That is so hot, especially the sensory deprivation part. It always features in my fantasies
Thank you both! There are a lot of great ideas in this thread and it's neat to see some of the things people are coming up with for creative cruelty; major props to Cuff for the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
I have "teacher fantasies" I'd like to indulge. I'd dress her in a white blouse, pleated skirt, half-slip, white bra-and-panties, and knee socks, and make her write an essay for me. If she's a virgin, she would have to write out, long-hand, why she is a cheap tease and why she deserves to be raped. If not a virgin, then she has to "confess" that she's a whore and a slut, and why she deserves to be raped.

Then I would correct it, grading her severely for any and all errors (content, spelling, punctution, etc.) (I'm qualified as an English teacher, too.)
Checking for penmanship, as well? If so, given how poorly a lot of people handwrite nowadays, she could be in for a very rough time...

Had a couple other ideas come to me, although they're mostly psychological, rather than physical:

- Kind of a variant on sensory deprivation, but I think it would be interesting to deprive a victim of human interaction as much as possible. For instance, kidnap her and lock her in a room with no view of the outside world, no TV, no radio, no other sources of human contact, just a bed and bathroom facilities. Every 16 hours, the lights switch off for 8 hours so she can sleep, and food is slid through a special compartment for meals. And, every day, I take her out and rape her a few times. But, the whole time, from the kidnapping to giving her food every day to raping her, I don't talk to her at all. Even while I'm raping her, I don't say anything to her, don't taunt her or call her dirty names, don't tell her what I'm going to do, don't acknowledge anything she says, don't make eye contact, try to keep any moaning or heavy breathing on my part down to a minimum, etc. The only human interaction she gets is my cock in one of her holes; she becomes little more than a living sex toy.

- Conversely, I think it would be interesting to kidnap a victim and be very talkative and verbally abusive with her...but pick a woman's name at random and insist on calling her that all the time. When I'm calling her names, when I'm raping her, when I'm causing her physical and mental pain, I'd always call her that name. I'd also drop just enough random hints to give her the idea that the name I'm using is that of a woman I have some grudge against. And, if she insists that I have the wrong person, all she'd get would be some variant of "you lying bitch" or "you're not getting out of what you deserve that easily" and I'd violate her even more brutally. If I do it effectively enough, she's left with the impression that she's dealing with some nut who thinks she's somebody else.

- After I've had a victim kidnapped and in captivity for awhile, one day I'd gag her, tie her up securely (naked, of course) and let her watch as I pack a handgun, some shovels, a hacksaw, a few knives and a change of clothes for myself in the backseat of my car. Then, I'd wrap her up in a blanket and place her in the trunk. After a long drive to a secluded area in the middle of the woods, I'd get her out of the trunk, have her kneel down and tie her hands to the closest trees. Then, I'd unpack everything from the car and lay it out on the ground in front of her. After she's had a few moments to digest all of that, I put the gun to her forehead, pull the trigger and...turns out, I intentionally didn't load the gun. After taking some time to sodomize her out there in the forest, I pack everything back in the car and take her home to play with some more. "Mock execution" is a somewhat common psychological torture technique, but I still think it would be interesting to try with a victim at least once.

- I'd kidnap a pair of sisters, preferably with a 5 - 10 age gap between them (the youngest in college, the eldest in her early 30s, if possible). After tying both of them up securely to some chairs in my place, I have a seat across from them and explain very carefully, in great detail, my plans to spend the next few hours raping, sodomizing and generally violating...one of them. I then turn to the older sister and tell her that she gets to choose which of them I'll be playing with; does she want me to rape her or should I fuck her younger sister instead? And the next day, I do the same thing; I describe exactly what I'm going to do (which would vary from day-to-day, of course) and the older sister gets to choose who suffers through it. I'd be interested to see what her choices would be. Does the older girl throw her sister under the bus right away and dump everything on her? If so, what would happen if, after a few weeks, I turned things around and gave the younger sister a chance for 'revenge'? Or does the older girl alternate choices so they both suffer equally? Alternatively, does the older girl bravely take all the punishment to keep her little sister from harm? If that's the case, would it be possible for me to 'break' her so she finally does tell me to assault her sister? I think this scenario could also work for cousins or friends with a very close connection, but sisters would probably be best, IMO.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:32 AM   #15
Cuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post

The set up: Bring her to a special room. Strip off all her clothes, and tie her hands above her head to a hoist above her. Leave it so her toes just barely touch the ground so she can occasionally place her feet on the ground. Bring a vibrator into play, teasing her pussy and clit until she was right on the edge of cumming. Then suddenly stop, leaving her without release. Repeat this process until she is exhausted, covered in sweat hanging from the bindings. begging me to let her finish. Then, finally use my own cock to get both of us there.
I think I left a spot on the bed. My husband and I are heavy in orgasm torture, and Ive always loved the idea of forcing a rape victim to betray herself. He often wakes me up this way, tied and open to whatever he has in store for me. He enjoys forcing me to orgasm without ever being wet, and continuing to vib my clit after I've cum and become too sensitive to keep going. We've alarmed neighbors before with how loudly I scream at him.

Someone said that it would not work well with a "real rape" situation, but I must disagree. Recording a woman begging for an orgasm seems like fair blackmail to me. The emotional stress, guilt, shame, and psychological trauma she would be under not just for the duration of her rape, but her entire life, would be incomparable to anything else she could experience. She would always remember wanting it, hating it, and wanting to die at the same time.

Quote:
- I'd kidnap a pair of sisters, preferably with a 5 - 10 age gap between them (the youngest in college, the eldest in her early 30s, if possible). After tying both of them up securely to some chairs in my place, I have a seat across from them and explain very carefully, in great detail, my plans to spend the next few hours raping, sodomizing and generally violating...one of them. I then turn to the older sister and tell her that she gets to choose which of them I'll be playing with; does she want me to rape her or should I fuck her younger sister instead? And the next day, I do the same thing; I describe exactly what I'm going to do (which would vary from day-to-day, of course) and the older sister gets to choose who suffers through it. I'd be interested to see what her choices would be. Does the older girl throw her sister under the bus right away and dump everything on her? If so, what would happen if, after a few weeks, I turned things around and gave the younger sister a chance for 'revenge'? Or does the older girl alternate choices so they both suffer equally? Alternatively, does the older girl bravely take all the punishment to keep her little sister from harm? If that's the case, would it be possible for me to 'break' her so she finally does tell me to assault her sister? I think this scenario could also work for cousins or friends with a very close connection, but sisters would probably be best, IMO.
My other half is studying to be a psychologist, as am I someday, and this sort of situation came up once. Not with sisters, but with couples. A husband and a wife. If they were both told that either she was going to be not only raped, but beaten and impregnated by the man, OR her husband must willingly offer up his mouth and ass for the taking, would he give himself in her place?

I'm not into that kind of thing, it was purely to understand the balance between the protective instincts and personal security of men, but your sister/sister idea follows the same lines and is quite the turn on.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #16
IntimateViolator

Cuff,

The reason I stated that I don't think it would work in a real life rape are that I believe that few people are so talented that they can force arousal to the point of orgasm against the will of the victim.

Despite this belief it continues to be a most delicious part of the fantasy rapes that I imagine and write about. Orgasm delay/denial continues to be part of my real life sex life.

Since I haven't committed "real rape" upon an unwilling person I have never attempted to force an orgasm against the truly unwilling.

There is also the factor of a woman hiding her orgasm. A bit more possible for her than it is for guys.

The fantasy remains hot, through and through.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntimateViolator View Post
Cuff,
Orgasm delay/denial continues to be part of my real life sex life.
Like you, this is a part of my real sex life. Fortunately my wife allows me to tie her to the bed and then play with her. I bring her right to the edge over and over again. She gets pretty pissed about it at times but at other times is begging for me to let her cum. I've been mean about it too - sometimes then stepping out of the room for a smoke break or to just get a drink of water. One very memorable time I left the bedroom with her tied up and rang the front door and pretended to have another guy walk in the house. That night was pretty hot too.

But the bottom line is that orgasm delay and denial can be a very hot part of everyday sex life. Maybe that is part of the reason we're still going at it 4 or 5 times a week even after having been married for 23 years.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #18
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I believe I have a new favorite fantasy...
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:03 PM   #19
Rapexxx

Rapexxx has initial reputation

i really like the sensory deprivation, but not all the time.

For the first couple of days the usual sensory deprivation:
blindfold, earplugs, and a dildoshaped gag to get her used what to expect in her mouth, since she can only breath through her nose i would smear some cum direct under her nose so she'll smell it the hole time.
for the fucking she'll get tied up in an uncomfortable position with a shock collar around her neck for some little fun while fucking her from behind.

All her rapes will be filmed, what she can't see in the beginning because of her being blindfolded.

when not getting raped she will be tied up in a drak room with the blindfold and her earplug removed but the dildogag still staying inside her mouth. the only light and sound source will be a bit TV showing nonstop rape, torture, and bukkake pornography scenes, it will be the last thing she sees and hears, when she falls asleep, and the first when she wakes up.

the only thing she'll get to eat will be almost tasteless food with cum in or on it or sometimes raw eggs mixed with cum.
when there are enough rapefilms with her the TV will show only her rapes on the evening and in the morning scenes depending on what will happen to her over the day.
torture movies, when she will get tortured, rape movies when she get's raped or throatfuck movies, when she get's throatfucked

The occasionally torture will consist of whipping, the shock collar or shocking her genitals with a shock rod or raping her with a condom on and hot sauce on it.

after a couple of first introductions to the torture it will only be used as punishment, when she doesn't fulfill her duties, which will start with keeping a daily list of what happened to her together with a diary in which she will have to write it as something she really appreciates.

when she's used to getting raped, she will have to act in the movies as if she enjoys it and she will have to smile in the camera when getting fucked, and the movies will be uploaded to some amateur sites, let her earn some money for her privilege of being a sexslave.
Rapexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #20
IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapexxx View Post

... raping her with a condom on and hot sauce on it.
I love doing that!

Also fun on the clit, anus, mixed with lube.

For more serious heat powdered ceyenne, or hotter peppers.

Toothe paste can also be interesting on the clit.

As much fun as psychological cruelty can be the physical has its attractions!