Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Default The bus ride

The bus ride

Sharon was working late tonight. Whenever the company had something going like a really for some cause some one had to stay late to clean up. Most of the time it was Sharon that stayed late she was older and though the other girls had husbands to make dinner for and the young singles seemed to always have a date. But she didn’t mind she had no one to go home to. And the extra money was good. After all she had to pay for everything herself.

Her boss had come to her earlier today and asked if she would stay to clean up after the conference. It was a group of doctors that had rented the conference room for some kind of meeting. It wasn’t hard work just great them and show them to the conference room. They had all the food catered. So all she had to do was pick up anything they left and throw it in the garbage. Then make sure the office was locked up.

It was 7:45 by the time she was leaving and on the way out waved and smiled at the guard’s in the lobby. It was late fall and the sun had already gone down. She walked to the bus stop at the corner and waited. She is a petite little woman and the cool breeze was making her cold she wrapped her arm around herself as she waited.

The bus finally came and she climbed aboard smiling at the bus driver she didn’t know him like the one who picked her up at the normal time. She paid her fare and went to sit down laying her purse and bag on the seat next to her she always carried a big bag sometimes it was filled with work stuff. But tonight it was carrying some leftovers from the conference. That was going to be her dinner once she got home. But most of it her little dog would get.

She looked around the bus there were only three other people on the bus. A man maybe in his f late forties a teen aged she guessed he was about 19 and another woman. Who looked like she was coming home from a shopping trip? She had three bags next to her on the seat.

Everyone seemed to be minding their own business but every once and a wile
She caught the teen staring as her. She just smiled at him and went back to looking out the window. The next time she looked he had moved closer to her seat. She just smiled at him again but the next thing she know he was standing next to her she looked up and said is there something you want? His face got red as he looked down on her epically at the neck line of her dress. I was wondering if I could sit with you till your stop it’s really boring just sitting there by myself with no one to talk to. I’m home on leave from the navy and had to go down town to get some paper work done that I didn’t get finished before I left.

Sharon had a soft spot in her hart for sailors why even she didn’t know. Well Ok she said moving her things to her other side. He slipped on to the seat and said my name is Dan he said.
Well hi Dan I’m Sharon and what do you do Sharon she told him a little about her receptionist job. Sound interesting he said I’ll bet you get to meet some interesting people there. Well yes she said but like any job it has its good days but some bad ones to.

Dan’s face turned red as his leg accidently touched hers. I’m sorry he said but you’re the prettiest woman I’ve see since I left the ship. Well thank you Dan and are there many pretty women on your ship? Well yes and no some of the new recruits are pretty hot there young like me.
Are you married he asked no not at the present time. I’ve tried it three times and it didn’t work out so I’m not thinking of getting marries again soon. What happened how could someone leave a woman like you I mean someone so pretty? I guess I’m just hard to live with she said!

Then they heard the bus driver talking to himself he was saying not these hoodlums again.
He tried to pretend he didn’t see them but they ran after the bus pounding on its door. He finally stopped and opened the door. As they piled on one said what’s the matter old man you trying to say you didn’t see us. You know we could report you for not stopping. No No he said I must have been thinking about something else I wouldn’t leave people standing at a stop.
I hope not I wouldn’t want to see you lose your job at times like this you know it’s hard to find a job these days take it from us we’ve been looking for work for months now isn’t that right boys

They all agreed as they walked to the back of the bus checking out every on as they did then the bus driver said you have to pay to ride you know. The leader turned and looked at him saying after we were so nice to you saying we won’t going to report you I think you should let us ride for free this time or should we call the bus company right now and report you?

No just sit down I don’t want any trouble. That’s more like it pops you just drive and we’ll just ride what do you say boys. They all laughed as the bus started to move. Sharon could hear them making jokes about her and ken seating tighter.

I think she derives someone bather then that skinny little kid she need a man what do you boys think. Hell yah why don’t you go up there and show her how a man should take care of her.

Lou the leader walked up standing next to Ken he grabbed him tossing him across the aisle into the seat were the other woman was sitting here sweetheart you can take care of the little boy while me and this lady get better acquainted. He slid into the seat Sharon moved as close to the wall as she could. There’s no were to go sweet chicks so why don’t you tell me your name? Mine is Lou he said as he put his arm around the back of the seat. Then he tapped her on the shoulder saying I asked you your name. Sharon just turned away from him that’s when he grabbed her purse tossing it back to his friends. What’s her name it seems she doesn’t want to talk to me?

Sharon turned her head saying give me back my purse hoodlums but as she watched they were going through it the one pulled out her wallet and tossed it to another boy. Sharon got up trying to squeeze buy Lou buy but he slouched down butting his knees against the back of the seat in front of him. Let me up please she said and Lou said I’m not holding just slide across my lap.

Sharon stepped over his legs but as she tried to get the other one over he lifted up the back of her dress. Look at this boys doesn’t she have a nice ass he said as he ran his other hand over Sharon’s ass. Stop that and let me out or you’re going to be in big trouble.

Just then the bus driver turned and said leave her alone and give her back her things. Sure he said moving so she could get by. She then marched to the back telling the boy to give her back her things Lou was sitting there laughing then he said I’ll tell them to give them back to you if you tell me your name? She turned and looked at him with a stern look on her face then said Sharon are you happy now. Sure now that wasn’t so hard was it give her back her things boys he said. And Tim why don’t you go up and make sure the driver goes where we want. Tim walked up to the front of the bus looking down at the driver he said you just do what your told old man and you just might get to go home tonight.

He looked up at Tim and was about to say something when Tim pulled back his jacket showing him the gun in his belt. What do you want he said well Tim said I think this bus is full enough don’t you so don’t bother stopping to pick anyone else understand and then we’ll tell you where we want to go.

The driver was looking in the mirror at the boys in the back one of them said so you want your purse back do you Yes she said with that he turn it upside down spilling everything on the floor of the bus. Very funny she said as she bent down to pick up her things the boy put his hand on her head saying look boys I think she been in this position before. As long as you’re down there how about you suck my dick. Sharon turned red and pushed his hand away as she took her purse leaving a lot of her things on the floor and walked back to her seat she went to reach over Lou and get her bag but he pushed it further away. Would you please give me my bag why is there something you want in it. It’s just some food I was taking home that’s all. He picked it up looking inside.

Are you boys hungry he asked sure I can’t remember the last time I ate Lou looked up at Sharon I’ll give you your bag but I want you to go back there and give the boys some food deal.

Sharon though the food wasn’t that important and she’d get her bag back so she yes I’ll do it Now give me my bag. Lou handed it to her and watched as she went back handing out the food in the bag. This food is cold one said and what do you want me to do about that here Well I’m sure you could worm it up and how am going to do that now. How about you put it between your legs I’m sure it’s bratty worm down there>

Your all pigs she said as she walked away sitting in another seat holding her bag and purse on her lap.
She could hear them talking about her making lewd jokes about her. She thought if the bus stops maybe she should get off. But what if they followed her she’d be alone in a strange neighborhood. No her best way out of this was to stay where she was and hope they got off soon.

Tim why don’t you go up and see how those other two are getting along. Tim walked up to the seat saying hay kid what’s your name when he didn’t get an answer he slapped the kid across the face. Don’t make me mad you won’t like me when I get mad now what’s you4r name. He looked up at the teenager standing over him and said Ken. See that wasn’t so hard was it Ken.

And you what’s your name he said to the woman passenger she looked at him and said Susan then went back to looking out the window hopping he would go away now. But he didn’t instead he asked Ken have you ever felt up a girl Ken he shook his head no. Well maybe you should start now with your girl friend setting next to you. Susan moved closer to the wall tears starting to form in her eyes. When Tim reached over Ken and grabbed one of her breasts. She gasped then he let go and said now you try it Ken. Ken moved his hand slightly as he saw the look on Susan’s face but Tim said do it now of maybe you don’t like girls is that it Ken are you some kind of fag.

No he said I’m not well reach over there and prove it. Ken reached over and put his hand on Sue’s breast and she slapped his hand away. Wow I think she like you Ken but maybe it’s that she doesn’t want you to wrinkle her cloths. Here well just get them out of the way he reached over Ken again this time he took the top of her blouse and ripped it open. See I did half of it for you now you reach over there and pull that bra up over her tits. Sue screamed on don’t touch me. Ken you had better learn to do what you’re told or this is going to be a very bad night for you.

Ken reached over and as he did he was apologizing saying I have to do this maybe if you show them your tits they’ll let you alone. Sue just looked at him hopping he was right as he lifted her bra over her breast and the two large globes popped out. Just then Sharon said why don’t you leave them alone.
Lou came walking up and said what’s the matter are you getting jealous because Susan’s getting all the action. Well I can fix that he said as he grabbed Sharon by the hair and pulled her from the seat. Tim get Ken up Sharon wants in on the action. Tim pulled Ken from the seat and Lou pushed Sharon into it.

Leave us alone Sharon said as sue began to cry. See what you did Lou said you made little Susie cry now why don’t you just put your head over there and suck on her tit I’ll bet that will make her stop crying. I’ll do no such thing she said. Lou looked at Tim and said show her what’s going to happen to the kid if she doesn’t do what she’s told. With that Tim drove his fist deep into Ken’s solar plexus and Ken fell to his knees holding his stomach and gasping for air.

Are you going to do it now he asked Sharon yes yes I’ll do it just leave the kid alone. Lou called to the other boy come on up here and enjoy the show. And Tim were almost there so why don’t you show the bus driver were to turn. Take us back into the factory district and have him park but leave the bus running.

Tim walked up to the driver and said at sixth make a right and go down two blocks then turn left and stop. The driver said I can’t leave the route Tim pulled back his jacket and said see this you haven’t forgot about this have you so you can either leave the route of do you want us to leave you in a dumpster somewhere..

No no I’ll do it that’s better Tim said now turn.

Sharon was placing her lips on Sue’s tit and sort of kissing it when Lou grabbed her arm and pulled it up behind her back. What’s the matter you never sucked a girl’s tit before now start sucking that nipple and I want to see it grow. Sharon moan as her arm was pulled back and told sue I have to do this then she sucked Sue’s nipple onto her mouth pulling Sue’s tit out with her suction. Much better see I know you sucked girl’s tits before haven’t you.

And you sue do you like the way Sharon is sucking your tit? Hoooo sue said through her tears.
Lou yelled hay Tim bring the bus driver back here. Tim brought him back pushing him into the seat in front of the two women. Turn around old man your missing a good show. Just then Lou reached down taking Sharon’s ankles and pulling them up on to the seat. Now she was kneeling on the seat he said hay kid get in here Ken stood and Lou pushed him into the seat so his back was to the seat in front of them. Now Ken you can start sucking her other tit. Susan screamed please no more just leave me alone. Ken just stood there wanting to suck Susan’s tit but didn’t know how to start. Then Dave the other boy who was standing on the seat behind them said will you look at that.

What’s that in your pants Ken are you getting a hard on Lou and Tim looked down at Ken’s pants and said the kid‘s got a boner. See what you did now Sue I’ll bet the kid’s balls are aching so why don’t you just reach up there and take his pants down. Sue was shaking her head no as Sharon screamed Lou was pulling her arm higher up her back. Now Lou said rapping his arm around Sharon’s neck I’m going to make her scream a lot more if you don’t do what I say.

Sharon screamed again as Lou put more pressure on her arm it felt like her shoulder was going to be pulled out of its socket. Then Sue said stop don’t hurt her any more I’ll do it. She raised her hands unbuckling kens pants as Tim said you did put new underwear on today like your mother use to tell you didn’t you and they all laughed except Ken. Sue undid the zipper then grabbed his pants pulling them down.

Ken turned red with imbursement of standing in front of a woman with his pants down around his ankles. Look at that Dave said his under pants look like a tent with a big flag pole holding it up.

Leave us alone please Sharon said we didn’t do anything to you. Didn’t do anything just look what Susan here has done to Ken she’s got his dick standing at full attention. Ok sue pull those pants down too and let’s see just how big Ken is. Stop it please why are you doing this because we can Lou said is that what you wanted to hear. Sue pulled Kens pants down and his dick sprang right out in front of her. She closed her eyes not wanting to see it Tim said since she has her eyes closed Ken why don’t you rub it all over her face maybe then she’ll want to look at it.

Stop it can’t you see your humiliating this woman id that the real reason you want us to stop. Well let’s see how you would handle the situation Lou said he grabbed her hair still holding her arm behind her and marched her over to where the bus driver was. He togged her arm saying get down on your knees sweetheart. He told the driver to slide out so he was facing the isle.

Hold on boys what are you going to do? Us nothing you and little Sharon are the ones who are going to be doing things. Tim said remember what I told you up front mister. The bus driver slowly slid into position. Put your hand on his groin he told Sharon I’ll do nothing of the sort she said. Well if you don’t want to use your hand maybe you’d like to use your face he said as he pushed her face into his lap. And started moving it around. Sharon felt blood on her face from it being slid over his zipper and belt buckle. No NO please no more than you’re going to do as your told aren’t you. She shook her head yes. Just don’t mark up my face please. Ok he said let’s see how good you are with one hand reach up there and pull his zipper down. Sharon reached up pushing the flap of his pants over so she could find the pull. Then she pulled his zipper down.

Now stick your hand in there and find his cock and tell me if he’s hard I’ll bet he is? She stuck her hand into the driver’s pants and they could see it moving around as the laughed at her.

Now Sue was saying get that thing away from me. Dave reached over the back of the seat and said so you don’t want his dick on your face. That’s right she said. Well let me fix that he put one hand in her hair and the other he used to hold her nose shut. Susan opened her mouth to breath that’s when Dave told Ken stick your dick in her mouth and sue if you bite him I’m personally going to fuck you in the ass so take his dick on and start sucking on it. She was trying to move her head to stop what was going to happen that is until Dave wound his hand in her hair till she screamed AAAAGGGGGG. He then pushed her head on to Ken’s dick forcing it back and forth making her take him deeper each time.

Ken started to grunt the session must have been too much for him because he shot his load right in Sue’s mouth and she started to gag. Swallow it he said letting go of her hair and placing his hand under her chin holding her mouth shut.

Once he seen her sallow a couple times he lit her go. She spit out some cum from her mouth as she coughed some other things up. That’s when Tim seen the bag on the floor between her feet and the wall. What’s in the bag he asked? Susan looked up at him he seen fear in her face as she said just some things for my girl friend’s party she’s getting married next week. Tim said Ken hand me the bag.

Tim looked in it and whistled then said look what little sue has here. He reached in pulling out a large dildo incased in plastic. Saying and just who were you going to use this on?
No one it’s just a gag gift for the bride. And how about this he said holding up a plastic bag of clothes pins are these so she can hang the laundry up. The next thing he pulled from the bag was a black thing shaped like a big cone that then narrowed to a thin piece then widened to a dick at the bottom. He read the tag it said but plug.

Sue was sobbing louder now and shaking her head. Get out of there Kid and you get up and kneel on the seat. No please what are you going to do I don’t think you want to know. Susan tided to scramble out from the seat but Tim just picked her up be her waist placing her on the seat. He handed the bag to Ken and said what else has she got in there. Ken reached in and pulled out a long black case like one would use for a bracelet but when he opened it there was something that look like some kind of medical instrument it had a long silver handle and at one end there was a wheel that turned with little spicks sticking out of it give that to Lou he said then asked if that was all that was in the bag no Ken said there this he pulled out a bottle of clear liquid that said worm lobe cherry flavored. Hold on to that Kid.

He then reached down taking the hem of Sue’s dress and pulling it over her hips. Nice ass he said slapping it through her panty hose Sue said ouch that hurts really he said. Then he Told Ken to get in there and hold sue around the waist so she couldn’t drop down on her stomach. He then pulled the hose out the taking the other hand he ripped a hole in then right were Sue’s panties disappeared between her legs.

He took his finger and ran it down from the waist of her panties through the crack of her ass till he felt what he was looking for. He then pushed in gently till sue screamed stop it you can’t be doing these things to me. Oh we can’t he then pulled her panties out the pushed them over one chick of her ass. He held out his hand and told Ken put a drop of the lobe on my finger. When he had it he moved his hand back down placing his finger right over Sue’s but hole then making little circles. Each time her ass opened a little till he finely stock his finger up her ass Sue yelled AAAAAGGGGG stop you hurting me but he kept moving his finger in and out of her ass. He worked his finger around and her ass just fallowed. Put some of that gel on that but plug and we’ll see how well it works. NO NO PLEASE DON’T Do this to me I’m begging you.

Beg all you want mama this looks like too much fun to stop now. Sharon lifted her head to see what was going on then she was sorry she did because Tim was placing the gel covered plug right on Sue’s rectum and pushing gently. As he pushed harder Sue was screaming no it hurt aaaaggggggg. Tim had it about half way in and was moving it around in circles pushing it in a little more each time till it pop into sue ass OOOMMMMMGGGOOOOOOOOO he heard her say. Then she said take it out you’re splitting my ass open. No it just feels like that.

Don’t hurt her Sharon said Lou turned back and said you just keep playing with his dick and we’ll do what we want with her that is unless you’d like to take her place. Sharon turned and went back to rubbing the driver’s dick inside his pants she had no desire to take it out.

Have you got him hard yet Lou asked. Sharon just looked at him not wanting to answer. She knows the driver’s dick was hard. Well Lou asked again Sharon just shook her head no hopping Lou would take her word for it.

Lou looked at her a grain on his face and said take it out let’s check. She had no chose now all she could do was pull his dick out. As it popped out of his pants Lou could see her tiny hand wrapped around it. Well almost around his dick was so big her hand couldn’t rap all the way around it. It looks pretty hard to me and big to so maybe your use to something bigger it that it. Sharon started to perspiring beads of sweat forming on her brow. Well what do you say that you’d like something bigger? She shook her head no well it’s too late for that now he said Davey toss me that big dildo and some lube were going to see just how big a dick Sharon here can take?

She started to get up but Lou put his hand on her shoulder forcing her back down. So you don’t want me to put this up your pussy it that it he asked. Yes I’ll do whatever you want just don’t put that thing in my pussy Please. Anything he said you’re sure about that you’re just not playing games with me are you. She shook her head no. Ok then get up she let go of the driver’s dick and stood the knees of her nylons al tore from the hard rubber floor. Now let’s see if you meant what you said. Reach down and pull up your dress so it’s above your waist. Sharon hasted but then though doing what he said might keep him from using that big dildo on her so she lifted her dress. She saw him eying her legs a smirk on his face as he said just stand there and don’t move he bent down stuck one hand in the hole at each knee then suddenly yanked them up pulling her up to gust as her toes were the only thing on the floor the nylon gave way and ripped up the front of her thighs. She didn’t want to look down and see how much of her legs were showing till she felt him pull both hands sideways and heard the nylon rip more.

Now she had to see just what he had done to her nylons she looked down to see the front of the hose ripped wide apart only a small prices handing between her legs the rest bunched up around the sides of her hips. The only thing between him and her pussy were her panties. He reached down sliding his hand along the front of her panties and down slowly as he watched her shake wondering what he was going to do next it was like a game and he was enjoying it even if she wasn’t.

Those panty hose look a mess why do you take them off and hand them to me he said. Tim pulled Susan out from the seat marching her right up to Lou she walked almost bowlegged down the aisle with the but plug still in her ass. Now baby you can stand right here and get a good look at you friend. Sharon lifted one leg at a time as she pulled her panty hose off and handed them to Lou now he pushed her back till the back of her legs hit the seat across the aisle from the bus driver and she plopped down hard on her as. Now lean back Lou said she lay back on the seat and started to cry what are you going to do to me she said in a shake voice.

Why nothing baby don’t worry we just want a good look at your woman parts right boys they all yelled ya we just want a look they all said. Lou looked at Tim and said give me your knife. Tim handed Lou the knife as Sharon tried to get up just stay where you are baby the knife isn’t for you he bunched the center of the hose up then cut it in two. Dave give me a hand will you he reached down clasping her hand around Sharon’s left ankle then lifted it up so it rested next to the rail on the seat back just hold it there he said. Then he took her other ankle pulling it up and out so it was resting on the rail of the seat in front he took one piece of the nylon and tied her ankle to the rail then did the something to her other ankle.

Sharon lifted her head up a little and saw she was spread wide her privet parts on display for all to see thank god she still had her panties on. Now Lou reached down sliding his fingers under the waist band of her panties. Stop Please don’t do this to me I’m begging you. Well you said you’d do anything are you going back on your word Sharon? No but I didn’t think Ah Ah that’s just it you didn’t think he said as he pulled the waist band up causing her panties to slid into her pussy her lips hanging out on each side. He took the knife and cut through one side still holding the other and the piece wedged in her pussy. Sharon started to cry shaking her head no. But then he cut the other side still holding the center piece the one still wedged in her pussy the pull hard ripping her panties out from under her ass right through her pussy.

Lou said will you look at that she shaver her pussy just for us ant that right Sharon and be careful how you answer he warned. He ran his hand over her mound and said she didn’t shave she either waxed or maybe had the hair removed but no matter she as smooth down there as a baby’s bottom. He looked at sue does yours look like that he asked her. I’m not telling you a thing well no matter we find out before the nights over. Susan tried to run but Tim was still holding her by the heck and he squeezed hard till her knees buckled and she fell on them. Lou said since your down there maybe you’d like to get Sharon wormed up for us she just looked up at him shaking her head no till Tim pusher her forward till her face was between Sharon’s legs Now lick that pussy till you get her good and wet he said she stuck her tong out just touching Sharon’s clit make her jump get that tong all the way out and start licking her then stick it in her like it was a dick Tim said forcing her head tight to Sharon groin.

Dave said sense you got to put the but plug in her and she’s bent over can I use her other hole? Sure Tim said knock yourself out Davey boy. Susan felt Dave walk up behind her then heard him unzipping his pants. She was talking with her mouth still over Sharon’s pussy saying Please don’t Please imp doing what you want. But just then she felt Dave’s dick at her pussy lips and know there was no stopping him now she held her breath as he grabbed her hip erect organ deep into her all anyone on the bus heard was her scream AAAAGGGGGG STOP. Dave pulled out a little then slammed right back into her till his balls slapped her clit.

That’s it Davie give it to her good maybe she’ll like it so much she might ask for your number so she can come back and let you do it again. Susan licked Sharon’s pussy till she tasted pussy juice it was sweet she though not what she expected after all this was the first time her had ever done something like this. Sharon’s body was betraying her and she moaned a couple this that’s when Lou said come on Dave shoot your load in the old lady here because I think Sharon is ready for something bigger in her pussy now. Susan lifted her head and looked back at Dave saying please don’t cum in me I’m not on the pill and I don’t want to get pregnant. Dave looked down at her what you want doesn’t matter very much around here. If you get out of here in the morning go get one of that morning after pills. Because I’m Cumming right now bitch he said as he shot his hot cum deep in her pussy. Sue felt the warmth in side her it felt like he was shooting a gallon of cum in her. And she started to cry No no O god No. As Dave held her hips tight to his groin.

When his dick went soft Dave pulled it out along with a few drops of cum that fell to the floor. Lou grabbed Susan by the hair and said get out of there it’s my turn to get some of Sharon sweet little pussy. She was shaking her head no as tears ran down her chicks when Lou stepped up and undid his pants pulling out his already hard dick and wavering it at her. What do you think of this lady ever seen one this big before he said as he moved closer to her? She begged him not to do it but Lou wanted some pussy and that was what he was going to get and right now. He held his ass out as he moved in his dick now just touching her cunt lips then in one quick motion he drove into her as she screamed nnnggghhh when his dick parted her pussy lips and was deep inside her. Lou grabbed the front of her dress and ripped it wide open and squeezed her breasts right through her breasts. Then took his knife sliding it under the center of her bra and with one quick motion cot it in two. He pushed it out of the way and started squeezing her tits again till his fingers were pinching her nipples. Sharon squealed as he pinched them harder. You like that don’t you baby he said. No I don’t she muttered through clenched lips. He just laughed at her. Well you better start likening it theirs too more guys her that are going to fuck you before you get off this bus.

Susan curled up on the floor in the aisle crying. The only other passenger was a man in work cloths he was just sitting there watching these two women being used by the young thugs but he didn’t do anything because he had seen the gun in Tim’s belt when he walked the bus driver back. He leaned down and whispered to sue just do what they want and everything will be ok.

Sue though why didn’t this stranger do something to pro her and Sharon? She looked up into his face and said help us please. Tim over heard her and looked at the man as he drew the gun. You’re not thinking of helping them are you? No he said I just want to get home to my wife.
Well what are you going to do when you get home take her into the bedroom and fuck he brains out now I’ll bet your horny aren’t you stand up he said and turn around. Not that I think you’re going to try and help these sluts but I’m going to tie your hands behind your back now turn around. Tim pulled a piece of rope from his pocket and tied his hands When he was done he pulled the man’s wallet from his back pocket took out the money and his drivers license saying well Dan you’re not going to get home for a while now would you like sue here to play your wife and give you a blow job while you wait? What do you think Sue he said as he kicked her in the side you want to give Dan here a little relief till he gets home and fucks his wife. He kicked her again I’m talking to you bitch answer me. And the answer better be yes Sue said something under her breath louder he said she looked up at him and said yes. Good then get up here and start taking his pants off. Sue got to her knees in front of the stranger and unbuckled his belt then opens the button on his pants. Dan said you don’t have to make her do this I can wait.

But Dan she wants to do it don’t you Susan. Tell him you want to suck his kick. Sue said in a little squeaky voice I want to suck you dick as she unzipped his pants then pulled them down. Tim saw the bulge in his under ware. You don’t want her to suck you dick then what’s that bulge in your have there. Sue pulled Dan’s underwear down allowing his dick to spring free Ok Sue get to it. She parted her soft lips and took his dick into her worm mouth and started to suck this strange as she though how long is this going to go on.

As Lou fucked Sharon he said hay kid get over here climb over that seat and stand next to her head. Ken climbed over and was standing next to Sharon’s hear when Lou said well get your dick out do I have to tell you everything and you bitch turn your head and start sucking I don’t want to hear you begging me to stop. When she turned her head Ken already had his dick out holding it in front of her face. Lou twisted her nipple again saying reach out there and get it. Sharon was screaming her mouth open wide as Ken move in some more and she took his dick into her mouth and started suck it.

Dave stood next to the bus driver and said is all this making you horny old man well maybe after we leave you can fuck one of them. That’s what you want to do isn’t it. Lou was fucking Sharon velvety soft pussy when he came filling her with his hot cum he watch her eyes and know she felt it then he pulled out but Ken kept right on fucking her mouth. Dave said can I fuck her now sure Lou said have at it. Sharon pulled her mouth from ken’s dick saying haven’t you done enough to us gust leave us alone. Shout up bitch I’ll tell you when you have had enough now get back to suck the kid’s dick. Sharon opened her mouth and started sucking Ken’s dick again Dave mover up to her as Lou said stick in right in the bitch she’s all lubed up with my cun you’ll slide right in. Dave fucked her hard his dick wasn’t as big as Lou’s but it was a little longer hitting her cervix each time he drove in. Sharon just closed her eyes and prayed for it to be over quickly.

Ken came in her mouth and as he pulled out he watched his cum run over her lips and down her chick polling on the seat. Dave was still fucking her but she didn’t even look up at him she just lay there a blank look on her face.

Dan pulled out of Sue’s mouth not wanting to make the girl swallow his cum but it did shoot all over her face. Tim watch it then ran his finger over her chick collecting it and pushing it into her mouth you don’t want this to go to waste do you he said laughing as she made a face and swallowed it.

Well has everyone had enough they all said ya. Lou looked at the bus driver but this poor guy hasn’t had any yet get up he said and drop you pants. Please I don’t want to do anything. Want to or not you’re going to fuck little Sharon here just for our amusement. Dave you and the kid get on the seats next to her and pull her legs up higher this gut here is going to fuck her in the ass. NO NO Sharon screamed please not there I’ve never done that well there’s a first time for everything Sharon and this is your time. He told the driver to rub his dick over her pussy and use the cum as lubricant you don’t want to hurt her to much do you he asked. The driver did as he was told getting cum all over his dick then placed it on Sharon’s spanker moving it in circles forcing her ass to give a little Till Lou said come over here guy and watch this it’s always a good show watching a girl get fucked in the ass the first time. They all gathered around as Lou said enough playing around now stick it in her the driver said I’m sorry but there making he do it. With that he pushed his dick past her sphincter and into her ass a couple inch’s Sharon let out a scream of pain as her ass was entered. And when it slid down she said take it out your splitting me in two I can’t take it Lou just told the driver keep fucking her she’ll get used to it after a couple times . As he forced more of hid dick in to her poor little ass she pleaded the said OOOO MMMMMGGGOOOOOO you’re killing me I can’t take it any more with that she pasted out. She didn’t hear the sirens’ some one must have called the police. Lou Tim and Dave scrambled to get off the bus and disappeared into the night.

The bus driver pulled his dick out of Sharon and watched a pinkish white liquid oozed out of her ass he was glad she passed out just as he shot his load in her. His cum and her blood ran down her ass polling on the seat.

Two police officers ran on to the bus what’s going on here they asked the driver told them what had happened they interviewed everyone and told Sharon and Sue they would have to come down to the station so she could have an artist draw a picture of the men. Sue said no she just wanted to go home and forget all about the night. But Sharon said she wanted them caught.

They first took her to the hospital for a rape kit then at the station they made her tell her story as she did she felt like it was happening all over again. She wondered if Sue was right maybe she too should have gone home and not relived the night all over again.

The men were never caught and Sharon and Susan both always were looking over their shoulders to make sure they won’t being fallowed. Neither one of them rode the bus late at night again.

The end

Let me know what you think

Last edited by bob209; 09-16-2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: responce
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote