Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #1
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation
Default The night I became a drug whore (oral, anal, & vaginal rape)

It was 11 o’clock on a Friday night and we were out of coke. Okay, not we so much as me. Some friends and I were out at our regular club and entertaining ourselves by doing the occasional bump in the bathroom and then making our way back to our table so that we could sit down and make fun of all of the people out on the dance floor. I realized that I only had a little left and I didn’t want to waste my money on the low quality product that was provided by the dealer that was in the club. I started racking my brain for anyone that might be holding and actually at home to sell on a Friday night.

I remembered a guy that an old boyfriend of mine used to go to but I had only been once with that boyfriend. The guy had some good stuff but my boyfriend said that he hated dealing with him because he was a sick fuck. I was hesitant because I didn’t think he’d sell to me. I slipped away from my friends to call him and told me to come to his house that he’d have it ready for me. I told my friends I’d be back in a little while for the after party and made my way out the front door of the club.
It took only twenty minutes to get to the dealer’s house and as I pulled my car into his driveway a large SUV was pulling out of the other driveway. I thought to myself that if the guy was at home doing business on Friday nights like this then maybe he could become my regular. I got out of the car and walked through the cold night air to his front porch and knocked on his front door. He quickly opened the door and welcomed me into his house. Already I was seeing more than I had in my last visit as my ex and I had only met the guy in his driveway. He told me that he was just weighing out what I came to pick up but to help myself to some lines he had just cut out on the table in his living room. I wasn’t one to turn down free drugs and I surely didn’t want to offend him so I leaned over the low coffee table, pulled my straw out of my pocket and snorted two of the lines that were laid out before me. Always the klutz, I accidentally dropped my straw and kneeled down on my knees to retrieve it from under the table. As I was coming up the dealer was already back in the room and staring down at me. I saw his eyes move over my exposed fishnet-clad legs and then back up to my face. I tried to stand the rest of the way up because I knew something wasn’t right but he quickly made his way around the table and grabbed me by the hair on top of my head.

I began to struggle against him, hoping to loosen his grip so that I could make a break for it. He chuckled to himself and said, “Well, while you’re down there.” I made a loud grunting sound to show him that I refused. He brought his free hand down to my face and slapped me. Trying to be tough I screamed, “Fuck you, man! I’m just here for drugs.” I was terrified and irate at the same time. My words didn’t even seem to faze him as he ordered me to unbutton and unzip his pants to free his cock. I stayed kneeled in front of him staring directly at his half-erect dick knowing what he wanted but not being able to make myself do it. He must have noticed my resistance because he jerked my head back and slammed it into the table that held the remaining lines of cocaine. He yelled, “Go ahead. Get a little of it on your tongue, maybe then you’ll be more eager to suck this cock. Fucking coke whore!” I stuck my face into the small lines of cocaine and stuck my tongue out. My mind was still buzzing from the line earlier and only adding to the fear that was taking me over. I was complete humiliated, I didn’t give head for coke! I wasn’t that kind of girl! But I didn’t know how crazy this guy was and I knew that he was definitely stronger than me.

Realizing my predicament, I positioned myself back in front of him without being told and started licking his cock. I hoped that if I could get out of the house just having to give the guy head then I’d never have to see him again and I surely wouldn’t tell anyone about what happened. He looked down at me again and said, “Ohh, being a good girl now are we? I knew once you had the taste in your mouth you’d come around.”His cock began to grow almost immediately after I touched it with my tongue and began taking it into my mouth. He kept his eyes on me, looking down at me all the while. He grabbed the back of my head with his hands and held it in place as he began forcing his dick further and further into my mouth and down my throat. I started gagging and tried to calm myself and get back to breathing normally. As soon as I had gotten used to his thrusts he started going faster and I could feel his dick going farther down my throat than before. He started groaning and looked down at me as he was about to cum and said, “How does if feel to be face fucked, you filthy little cum bucket?” As soon as his hot cum shot into my throat I started gagging all over again and tears began streaming down my face from the gagging. He just stood there for a second and let out a long satisfied sigh. When he moved back to pull his cock out of my mouth and I tried again to stand only to be forced back down on my knees again. He said, “No, don’t bother getting up yet. I think I like you on your knees.” He grabbed hold of my hair again and started to drag me through the kitchen. I protested only by making small discontent sounds, I didn’t want his dick forced down my throat again. I knew what was going to happen next. I was about to be raped by some dirty fucking drug dealer.
The linoleum floor of the kitchen gave way to the carpeted floor of what appeared to be a bedroom.

He released my hair and left me sprawled on the floor like a rag doll while he began fumbling around with something on top of a nightstand. He came over to me and told me to stand. When I rose he twisted me around and grabbed one of my arms and bent it painfully between us. He spoke in a hoarse whisper into my ear, “You’ll leave here with what you came for, but I’m going to get a few things I want first. Be good or else you won’t leave at all.” With that he forced me down onto the bed and I rolled onto my back to look at him. He reached down and pulled my dress off of me and over my head. I tried to grab at the cloth as it slid over me but I stopped as I remembered what he had said. He threw my dress to the floor and stood over me saying, “You are a nasty little cum bucket aren’t you? No underwear at all? Only fishnet stockings on underneath that slutty little black dress?” I was so embarrassed and ashamed. He grabbed me and rolled me over. He pulled both of my arms behind my back and then I heard the sound of duct tape being torn as he wrapped a few strips around my wrists making them immovable. When he rolled me back over I opened my mouth to protest but he only tore off one final strip and slapped it painfully across my mouth. He took his shirt off and sat down on the bed beside me. He reached over and began to painfully pinch and play with my nipples that grew hard while he touched them. My eyes were wide as saucers looking on in fear as he fondled and groped me. He leaned down and spoke breathily into my ear, “I’m gonna have fun fucking you. You’re gonna work for the coke you…” He stopped in mid-sentence when he heard his cell phone ring. The electronic beeping sound was no doubt the phone that I had called him on earlier that night. He got up and said, “That must be some more business.” He reached over to the same night stand that held the duct tape and picked up a small silver cell phone. After a few seconds of talking he told the person on the other end of the phone to knock on the door when they arrived and he’d be weighing out their product when they got there. After pressing the button to hang up the phone he reached for the duct tape again and grabbed for my ankles. I started struggling and trying to push myself farther up on the bed out of his reach but he brought his hand across my face with a loud “smack!” and said, “Listen you little bitch, you’re gonna do as you’re told or I’ll give you to some of those crack heads that are always coming around after they’ve begged up a few bucks.” I stopped resisting and let him bind my ankles, though I was completely disgusted at what I’d already had to do I didn’t want to know if he’d hold true to his threat.
He turned back to the nightstand and pulled something out of the drawer that was black and leathery. I gasped from behind the duct tape covering my mouth. The sick bastard had a flogger! I started pulling against the tape that bound my wrists but immediately stopped, hoping that it was only part of a threat if I wasn’t quiet. He came back to the side of the bed and began to trail the leather straps slowly up my calf, my thigh and then he stopped once he reached my pussy. He looked at me and said, “Aww, don’t worry. I’ll finish with you just as soon as I take care of these people.”

He left the flogger lying between my legs and just got up and left the room. I looked after him giving off grunting sounds of surprise. I couldn’t believe that he actually intended to leave me lying on his bed bound and naked while he went just two rooms over to sell some fucking drugs. I heard the knock at his door and what sounded like at least four people entering the house. I thought about trying to make some kind of noise, or throwing myself off the bed so that they’d hear my fall but I realized that they’d probably ignore any sounds I made. After all, if I would have heard anything when I first came in I would have just ignored it so that I could hurry up and be on my way. They probably wouldn’t even care that he had a girl tied up in his bedroom so long as he gave them their drugs. Drugs. God, I felt so stupid. I was about to get myself raped and who knows what else all because I wanted some more damn powder!

I was so busy being lost in my own self hatred that I didn’t even notice that his customers had apparently left and that he was on his way back to the bedroom. He walked back up to the bed and picked up the flogger while saying, “I see my cum bucket didn’t even move. Good girl!” I could feel him moving the flogger over my stomach in an almost playful way that unnerved me. He brought the flogger to my pussy again, drew it back and brought it down so that the leather strips hit my pussy lips and my thighs all at once in a burst of stinging pain. I whined into the duct tape that covered my mouth as if begging him to stop. He reached down and tore the duct tape off of my ankles. He pushed my legs apart so that I was fully exposed to him and he sat between them. He smiled and brought down his weapon across my aching pussy a few more times while I whined in protest. When he finally seemed like he was about to stop he flipped the flogger over so that the handle was facing outward and he reached over and ripped the bit of fishnet pantyhose that covered my now red pussy. He began rubbing my clit with his right hand and pushing my lips apart with the handle of the flogger. Suddenly he forgot about my clit all together and just forced the handle inside of me. I screamed against the tape and in a futile attempt tried to move away from him. The pain was almost unbearable due to the roughness of the handle and the metal studs that seemed to be raking my insides. He kept moving the flogger in and out of me as he began to rub his own crotch and breathe heavily.

He pulled the flogger out of me and threw it across the room. Then he stood up and grabbed my legs to pull me to the edge of the bed. He then took off his pants so that I could see his cock and just how ready he was to have his way with me. He pushed my legs up so that they were between us and my knees were pressed almost to my shoulders. I felt the head of his dick begin to enter me and I tried screaming again but only muffled sounds were released from behind the silvery tape. He pushed the rest of the way inside of me and began to fuck me harder and harder until his sweat began to drip onto my neck and chest. I was sickened that some man I didn’t even know was just pounding away at me and I was completely helpless pressed underneath him.

I was surprised when he seemed to slow himself and his thrusts became less powerful. He met my eyes and said, “If you thought that was good you’re really going to love this you cunt.” With that he moved back to pull himself out of my pussy , moved one of his hands down around his cock and started pushing it into my asshole. I started to cry and whimper, trying to plead with him. He ignored me and began to push his member into my ass slowly at first and then faster. I wasn’t embarrassed because of what he was doing but because I had a thing for anal sex and that I knew he could tell that I wasn’t in as much pain as I should be. While still moving inside me he brought his face down close to mine and said, “hmm, you really are a nasty little cum bucket. It feels like you’re used to having someone in your ass. You like it don’t you? Filthy fucking bitch.” And with that he began to ram me hard. I felt the full length of him moving in and out of my anus at a vicious pace. He brought his face back down next to mine again and spit on the tape that covered my mouth. I could feel him when he came. He began to spasm inside of me and I could feel his warm load being shot inside of me. He let go of my legs and sat down beside me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me closed to him. He said, “Yeah, I guess it is about time for you to go huh?” He rolled me over and ripped the tape holding my wrists in place and told me to pull the tape off of my mouth. I didn’t say a word to him as I stood up, pulled my dress back on over my head. I didn’t want to talk, fight or yell…I just wanted to get the hell out of that house.

He got up and pulled on his pants and began to follow me out of the bedroom and back into the living room. I reached down to slide my shoes on and he dropped a large bag of coke on the table that he had smashed my face into earlier that night. I muttered that I didn’t want it and he grabbed my hand and pressed the bag into it. He said, “Don’t worry about the money. And just give me a call anytime you need some more, as long as you’re willing to pay for it.” I pulled my jacket back on that was left discarded on the couch and made my way out of his house. I sat in my car for a minute and fixed my running eyeliner. I found my spare straw in my glove box and opened the bag to take a quick bump before driving to the after party.
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #2
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Another excellent story, B&G! Very well written.

I love the dirty talk too, “How does if feel to be face fucked, you filthy little cum bucket?”
Thanks for posting it!
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:42 PM   #3
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

*Bows* No no, thank you! He he...yeah, I do love dirty talk...that's actually one of my favorite lines.
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:26 PM   #4
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Loved it!! Absolutley LOVED it!!! Think I will use it tonight. Hubby is away on business :-)
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:10 PM   #5
ishkara

ishkara has initial reputation

wow that was friggen awesome i really liked that

i could see it all in my head the house everything the words and imagery you use set off pictures in my mind

very nice read
thank you
ishkara is offline   Reply With Quote