Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-21-2007, 10:33 AM   #1
pedropeeps

pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Any Female Members Ever Been in Danger!!

Just curious to know if any of you Female members have ever felt in danger of being Raped or in a tricky situation where you felt really uncomfortable?

If so, how did you feel about it at the time (ie Scared/Excited) and then after it,
(ie thinking back on it - did it turn you on or terrify you?)

Im just really curious with regards to Rape and how woman really feel about it.

I beleive no Woman would ever want to be really raped for real, especially by a stranger. Fantasy is one thing but reality is another and having to deal with the aftermath of a real Rape must be truly horrific!!

Pedro
Old 09-21-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
courtneyj

courtneyj Level 1 (100+)courtneyj Level 1 (100+)

I was gang-raped by 4 Aussie men in Belize. They abducted me from a night club (I was drunk/high), and they held me for almost a week.

The first 2 nights were a nightmare. Eventually they fucked with me mentally so badly that I thought they were protecting me. It was bizarre.
courtneyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
courtneyj

Oh and as far as dealing with the aftermath... it changed how I felt about relationships for sure.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:34 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Holy fuck Courtney J well I havent had to endure anything as bad as you! did they let you go or did you escape? or did they get caught?

Ive had a couple of stalkers, some near miss rapes and verbal threats with guys because I always thought I was beyond danger, and one rape from two guys

the stalker thing: I cant remember ever being so terrified (because its not just an opportunistic rape its some kind of mental obsession thing you have to deal with as well) and yet at the same time.... I was kind of egging it on and getting excited... and then it would go to far and Id be sick to my guts with terror again. I moved house from one of them, and the other one actually took heed of my threats (he was the scary one!) he stopped hassling me.

the rape: It was just.. horrible...they were ugly and i felt like an object but made it look as though I was alright with everything once I realised that there was no getting out of it it was my effort to retain some control over things which thankfully worked. I did have to service both of them and that was my first mfm experience. after a few days of feeling pretty sick and shocked I had to question whether I was going to continue playing... and so decided to ummmmm cum over it and it took forever but once i did it was alright. back in the saddle! sometimes with the near misses I fantasies that they went through with it...

they havent affected me in terms of relationships or anything... just in how i maybe more careful when screening for play partners

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-22-2007 at 03:36 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 03:48 AM   #5
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My trust of males has become the most important part in my life since i was raped by my own step brother, whom i use to trust a lot. I have now become very sus of guys intentions in real life. Though in fantasy i still will sometimes see guys in public and get ideas/fantasies about things that could possibly happen.

I have had one near miss with a guy who turned out to be the northside rapist over here in Aus. I was walking home alone at about 1 am one morning. Something that i did most nights and i was jumped from behind. My fears set in before i could think and i slugged the guy in the jaw with my fist. He got pissed off and threw me to the ground where i hit the curb and got all bruised and cut up from it. That action got the attention of a passing car who stopped to help, this made the guy run off and i was driven home by the lady that stopped. That experience stopped me from leaving my own appartment for about 3 days and when i did finally leave my apartment every footstep i heard coming up bnehind me made me think it was that guy again and i was always ready to turn around and slug the person again.

The think is that though both those experiences have got me trusting males less, it has got my fantasies of rape and stuff running even hotter then before it all happened. Though i dont want it to happen for real but the thoughts of RPs like that make me go wild.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:54 PM   #6
courtneyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
Holy fuck Courtney J well I havent had to endure anything as bad as you! did they let you go or did you escape? or did they get caught?
It was only really bad the first 2 days when they were the most abusive.

I got away because one of the guys let me shower in the upstairs bathroom where there was warm water. He was drunk and fell asleep so I got out through the window. No they didn't get caught. I never reported it.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:16 PM   #7
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, Courteny!! That's horrible!!! I'm sorry you had to go through that, chica.

The only time I ever really felt in danger--and, in reflection, I suppose it wasn't really danger, per se--was once at school when I accidently took one of my mother's diuretics instead of the happy-pills I usually take. The thing about diuretics is that they help you get rid of excess water--they make you pee. Long story short, I pissed myself, tied my jacket around my waist and went to the ladies' room to see what I could do about it. I decided it might be a good idea to wash my jeans, so I shucked 'em and my panties, ran 'em under the sink, and washed them with hand soap. Then I dried them under the hand-drier, which took ungodly-long, so for a good space of time I was standing there essentially naked from the waist down (apart from the jacket, but that really only covered my ass because of how I'd tied it) such that if I'd been in a unisex bathroom--there's one or two of those on campus, I think--any gentleman who'd happened to enter and liked what he saw wouldn't have had much trouble taking what he wanted!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:37 PM   #8
virginfantasy

i was never raped, but when i was 14 a 17 year old that went to my high school pushed me down and got on top of me. he held my wrists together tight everytime i tried to push him off. he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans when my head was turned and he touched me EVERYWHERE. he was just about to, i have no doubt in my mind, finger me when i finally pushed him off.

2 years of depression, cutting, drugs, whoring myself for cigarettes, suicidal thoughts-yeah, there's an after math for you!
and having a cop tell you it was a minor offense and had it been more serious i couldve pressed charges?
i thank GOD i wasnt raped, but it was still scarring for me.
relationships and trust changed for me-ironically, my rape fetish skyrocketed after that.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:54 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[COLOR="Pink"]I feel so guilty but I'm kinda turned on sorry girls

Been musing over the strange stalker man I had 8 years ago. He lived in my complex and somehow found me on icq, took me a bit to get that much out of him and was pleasantly surprised and flattered hed managed to track me down that way. I'd already noticed him in the complex as he was quite good looking (and why I sort of egged on his attention in the beginning) BUT his messages got stranger and stranger and our conversations never made any sense, and he couldnt or wouldnt answer the most basic of questions Id ask him. I used to get really pissed off at him about it and once day thought fuck it and went to his unit to suss him out in person.

it was dark, the only light source from his green glowing computer screen which was from the demonic screensaver, loud music thumped out of it and he had me sit in front of it while he finished changing the water of his fucking HUGE fishtank. it was all along the side of the unit wall, and what chilled me is that it had no fish in it, and no fish to GO in it and the way he moved was unusually jerky and irregular. I still tried to find out why he couldnt or wouldnt have normal conversation with me, but he still made very little sense! His eyes were VERY intense. Every now and then he came up behind me and leaned over to show me something I have no recollection of what it was because I just wasnt interested.

I would fantasies that he forced himself onto me while I was there maybe even keeping me there for the weekend until I escaped. Meanwhile I was still having my loverboys around, and he would comment how we belonged together and that i was "lucky" he let me see them! and that I should "check my bed tonight " which freaked me out, and then began my campagn of losing his interest which happened. I blocked him. I had good thick metal grilles on everything.

so in hindsite perhaps he wasnt dangerous, but very freaky! and still visit him in my spank bank occasionally /COLOR]
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote