Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
xscurious

xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)
Default any lesbian here....

I am bi-curious and have never been with a girl. One of my fantasies has always been getting rapped by an aggressive, experienced lesbian. Preferably someone bigger than me (i am petite), one with short hair, beautiful eyes and smooth lips. Forcing me to lick pussy.....even trying out fisting and strap-on........please pm me if you are into this kind of fantasy.....hopefully you live by me.
xscurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
On My Knees

On My Knees Level 1 (100+)On My Knees Level 1 (100+)

I have the same fantasy, but I'd be willing to have a go at swapping roles and be the raper rather than the rapee. Unfortuantly I live in Australia

I hope your search goes well. An ex-girlfriend of an ex-grilfriend of mine is very open minded, sexually, and I'm considering telling her about my fantasy and maybe something will happen? But I don't really know her very well, and she intimidates me, so I probably won't get up the courage.

What is it about it that turns you on? The new experiences? Is it more degrading (in a good way) to go down on a woman than a man? For me I think it is that the act of being controlled by someone of my own gender makes me feel even more... powerless.
On My Knees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:06 AM   #3
xscurious

xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by On My Knees View Post
I have the same fantasy, but I'd be willing to have a go at swapping roles and be the raper rather than the rapee. Unfortuantly I live in Australia

I hope your search goes well. An ex-girlfriend of an ex-grilfriend of mine is very open minded, sexually, and I'm considering telling her about my fantasy and maybe something will happen? But I don't really know her very well, and she intimidates me, so I probably won't get up the courage.

What is it about it that turns you on? The new experiences? Is it more degrading (in a good way) to go down on a woman than a man? For me I think it is that the act of being controlled by someone of my own gender makes me feel even more... powerless.
In my fantasies with a girl, I have always been the rapee, I guess I just can't picture myself being aggressive with a beautiful girl. I 'd be too busy pleasing her as gently as I can....but I guess if I was in a situation where a male rapist was forcing me to rape another girl, I could get rough if that was demanded of me. I have always found the female body that much sexier, it just deserves to be kissed all over and satisfied. It turns me on just looking at an attractive girl. But since I have never been with one, I have yet to understand how/why I feel this way about girls. It is kind of a double standard almost, since I preferred to be degraded and made powerless by a men.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to tell that girl about your fantasy, I'd really like to find out how it turns out.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:56 AM   #4
On My Knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by xscurious View Post
In my fantasies with a girl, I have always been the rapee, I guess I just can't picture myself being aggressive with a beautiful girl. I 'd be too busy pleasing her as gently as I can....but I guess if I was in a situation where a male rapist was forcing me to rape another girl, I could get rough if that was demanded of me. I have always found the female body that much sexier, it just deserves to be kissed all over and satisfied. It turns me on just looking at an attractive girl. But since I have never been with one, I have yet to understand how/why I feel this way about girls. It is kind of a double standard almost, since I preferred to be degraded and made powerless by a men.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to tell that girl about your fantasy, I'd really like to find out how it turns out.

I very much doubt I'll tell her, but I shall let you know.

Can I ask, if you are curious, and find females so sexy, why don't you give it a try? It wouldn't have to be a rape fantasy, it could just be regular sex. Just wondering
Old 03-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
xscurious

I have always dated guys and jumped from one relationship to the next. By the time I had enough courage to really want to try it out with a female, I got married. (I mentioned I have a husband in two other threads on here). I have brought up ideas such as attending sex clubs, swing, or bring in a girl into our sex life,etc. Unfortunately, he is not particularly fond of any of my "suggestions", said he is happy with where we are right now and does not want to open "Pandora's box". So here I am on the board, hoping that talking to someone about my daydreams (including my other rape fantasies) would at least fulfill my desires somewhat. I would like to meet a girl 1st because at least in my mind it'd be safe and we could even just be friends
Old 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see you are from the Midwest, right on.

My fantasy is to take a woman and tag team rape her with the man of my choosing.

I'm not bi-curious or bi, I am straight, so with me there is no being gentle with a beautiful woman, as I dont get suckered by their charms.

I want to do it someday. My man would have to be strong and not pussy out and well, i would have to take caution when choosing a woman, making sure she is for sure willing and doesnt run and tattle if it gets too rough for her.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-12-2009 at 03:53 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
On My Knees

Quote:
I have always dated guys and jumped from one relationship to the next. By the time I had enough courage to really want to try it out with a female, I got married. (I mentioned I have a husband in two other threads on here). I have brought up ideas such as attending sex clubs, swing, or bring in a girl into our sex life,etc. Unfortunately, he is not particularly fond of any of my "suggestions", said he is happy with where we are right now and does not want to open "Pandora's box". So here I am on the board, hoping that talking to someone about my daydreams (including my other rape fantasies) would at least fulfill my desires somewhat. I would like to meet a girl 1st because at least in my mind it'd be safe and we could even just be friends
Oh, I didn't read that you have a husband. That does make things difficult. Would he consider rape role play if it was just you and him? Would he be open to just you and a girl without him?
Old 03-13-2009, 07:34 AM   #8
xscurious

We've tried rape role play once....I was disappointed, mainly because he is a nice guy and no matter how hard he tries, and how good of an actor he is, I still sense him trying very hard not to hurt me....I guess it's just not real enough for me. We now just stick with rough sex, which is more believable. We don't mesh that well because his ultimate fantasy is to be dominated by a woman, not the other way around. As far as me with a girl without him....he would not like that....
Old 03-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #9
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

Quote:
We've tried rape role play once....I was disappointed, mainly because he is a nice guy and no matter how hard he tries, and how good of an actor he is, I still sense him trying very hard not to hurt me....I guess it's just not real enough for me. We now just stick with rough sex, which is more believable. We don't mesh that well because his ultimate fantasy is to be dominated by a woman, not the other way around. As far as me with a girl without him....he would not like that....
Oh that is too bad, i would let you play as much as you want,with or without me. My Dear.lol
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #10
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I snog my girly friends while drunk!!!! I kisssssssssed a girl and I likkkkkeeeeddd iiiitttt...

Hehe, but seriously I like men too much. Its obviously something that I've thought about (I'm sure everyone has thought of same-sex relationships at some time) but never have I felt that I would or really want to.

But this kind of thing can be a nice turn on in roleplay or fiction if it involves M/F/F.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote