Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-03-2007, 12:06 AM   #1
i_am_me

i_am_me has initial reputation
Default What is so appealing about rape?

I love the idea of being totally helpless and taken advantage of.. i think it is hot when a guy knows what he wants and goes for it..whether he is wanted or not.. =)
i_am_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:56 AM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_me
I love the idea of being totally helpless and taken advantage of.. i think it is hot when a guy knows what he wants and goes for it..whether he is wanted or not.. =)
You described it perfectly! Thats exactly how I feel. I love to be the helpless female and submit to a man who is driven crazy by desire for me.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:43 AM   #3
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Humiliation, ridicule, helplessness, complete lack of power, being someone's 'fucktoy'... these are the reasons I love it

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:48 AM   #4
Spytrx

Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it is the primal urge that does it for me - something in the brain that preceeds all that logical nonsense, those cultural and sexual restrictions, the political correctness and the other values we place on ourselves...
Old 01-03-2007, 10:26 AM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have made this question myself.
Although i didnt find a convincing answer, i still know:When play it, i become hard as steel.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:58 PM   #6
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Humiliation, ridicule, helplessness, complete lack of power, being someone's 'fucktoy'... these are the reasons I love it

xx
That´s right. Feeling men desire me and makes anything to get me. The struggle and be forced to have sex. The sound of my torn cloths as his hands make their way to my skin. The insults. And being left out as an used kleenex: dirty and broken.
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #7
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Control. Hate. Pain.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:26 PM   #8
sofiuk

sofiuk has initial reputation
Default Not that great trust me

Hi all,

Just wanted to say I fantasied about getting raped, till last year oct when it really did happen.

The force and the pain that are caused by the rape are too much, I was raped in the ass and then in my pussy, the feel of his sperm inside of me was sick.
sofiuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:39 PM   #9
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A lot of us got interested in just that fashion (more or less).
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:11 PM   #10
Adrift

Adrift has initial reputation
Default Fantasy vs Real Life

I've been raped (more than once) and yet I still have fantasies. I think it's the difference between a fantasy and reality; no matter how far out the fantasy or roleplay, you still have control.

You give yourself up and your are helpless to stop it; therfore, you don't have to accept responsibility for it.

In reality there is no control; you can't stop it or change it - you can't pick the man you submit to; you'll never get over it.
Adrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just love the brute force aspect.. knowing theres no way out with anything I can do or say, and being told whats going to happen, and fucked with lust and abandon whether I want it or not.

why? I'm passionate about the things I love in life. With passion comes overwhelming emotions and desires, and the necessity to consciously control irrational, primal courses of action to see such desires met.

or to not control as the case may be
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:21 AM   #12
Warlord

Warlord has initial reputation

My wife got me into it, she is a few years younger than me and very petite. Where I am a little over seven feet tall and built like a tank. I think she married me because I can pick her up with one arm and toss her on the bed. lol
Old 01-11-2007, 02:52 AM   #13
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

Nice thread, for me, its definitely being out of control.. having the man take me even, and especially, if I don't want it. I've actually been trying to pinpoint exactly what it is that attracts me about rape.. and ive come up with those things, also, and this is kinda dark lol.. but I'm not really into pain, I even get upset if a friend slaps me on the back to say hi or something lol.. BUT I do like the pain from rape.. I'm not talking about a hot poker shoved up my ass... but a man mauling my breasts with one hand, grabbing my hair with the other, all the while fucking me so hard it forces me to exhale in time with his thrusts.. now wow.. thats a kind of pain I can take.. and seem to crave..

although its not all about the pain, the complete helplessness of the situation and feeling the strength of your rapist forcing you to do what he wants.. that is such a turn on. I can be quite outgoing at times, but when it comes to sexual matters, or asking to be fucked etc.. I'm so freakin shy.. so its so nice when I don't have to.. when I have no choice in the matter
Old 01-11-2007, 02:55 AM   #14
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

I love the control aspect of it. When she struggles and begs to be left alone that can just do it for me. It's about taking what I want and not really worrying about if she is liking it. I've been pretty timid and shy all my life and there has been a lot of times that I probably didn't speak out or talk to someone that I found attractive because of this. The idea of these rape fantasies takes that to the opposite end of the spectrum and allows me to imagine myself as a more powerful and demanding person.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:25 PM   #15
Ashrak

Ashrak has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiuk
Hi all,

Just wanted to say I fantasied about getting raped, till last year oct when it really did happen.

The force and the pain that are caused by the rape are too much, I was raped in the ass and then in my pussy, the feel of his sperm inside of me was sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrift
I've been raped (more than once) and yet I still have fantasies. I think it's the difference between a fantasy and reality; no matter how far out the fantasy or roleplay, you still have control.

You give yourself up and your are helpless to stop it; therfore, you don't have to accept responsibility for it.

In reality there is no control; you can't stop it or change it - you can't pick the man you submit to; you'll never get over it.

You have my condolences. My girlfriend was raped and never got over it.

Last edited by Ashrak; 01-11-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Ashrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #16
rsmiley

dman empty your inbox or sent folders!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:09 PM   #17
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lots of good answers, most of them personal. I'm thinking along more general, philosophical and anthropological* lines: there is something very primordial about it. Darwinian even: that the rapist is forcing his stronger, more brutal DNA-bearing sperm into the victim/mate of his choice, and be damned with civlization, convention, courtship etiquette, and any- and every-thing else!

In other circumstances, we pay obeiance to the protocols and niceties of what "civilization" would have us. But in rape, all that is kicked in the ass while the alpha-male rapist takes the ass he wants! LIke Ghengis Khan impregnating women all over EurAsia, he scatters his hardier, more domant seed where HE wants, not where he's allowed to by society or the female.

And the women? They want offspring that will be hardier, tougher, and more likely to survive and prosper. Being impregnated by a rapist who has taken power over them gives them the hope, if not the assurance, that they will bear such children.

*for lack of a better word. Maybe I'm thinking in zoological terms!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote