Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation
Default Suck This !

Are you are Americans??? Do you have a bit of fidelity and loyalty for your country? I guess not, you are a shame and you should change your nationality and move your ass from our country. I saw some of your posts and you are just attack America again and again and support the other non-aericans who do that.

But those assholes aren't Americans as I see one of them is an Egyptian idiot and a the Britian asshole, so you should say "FUCK YOU" to them rather supporting them.

Now I'm not saying that other countries like Egypt aren't great. I know that
there are great countries out there, like the State of Israel.

But to live, to get the most out of my life, i would choose to live in the U.S. any day of the week.

But I can't be complacent. I, as an American, need to be aware of the world as one picture.

One thing all of you non-americans need to realize is that there is a movement to destroy America and all that it stands for, both Foreign and Domestic, i've seen a lot of comments saying " oh its the government we hate, not the people".

Funny thing is, in the United States, the government is the people.
This great government provides the most foreign aid to poor countries than any other country in the world, but most people tend to overlook that, most people overlook the fact that say 60 years ago, we came to the France's and Europes aid against the hordes of Nazi germany.

The french surely do. You forget all of the things the United states has done to help the people of this earth.

Just to make a point, America has protected other countries that have cried out for help when in their most desperate hour.

Despite what you non-americans may think, that is what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now.

We went to save the people of Iraq from an oppresive dictator. You are only free because of the US armed forces bailing you out of both world wars, and then we also stayed and sat through the cold war. All of you non-americans make me sick.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #2
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
One thing all of you non-americans need to realize is that there is a movement to destroy America and all that it stands for, both Foreign and Domestic, i've seen a lot of comments saying " oh its the government we hate, not the people".

Well, the people don't seem to think much of the current US government either. Bush's approval rating is currently at a whopping 30%

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:48 PM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Despite what you non-americans may think, that is what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice post Junior!? Now then which non-americans are you talking about? lot of you people here!

And speaking for the Native people I too wish they would pack their crap up and leave here!

Government of the People? are you kidding me...just came to the states did you? We vote for Tax cuts...Gov says NO, we vote for Health care....GOV says No, we Vote No to our Gov Officals pay raises and guess what?? They say YES! Whos Government is it again?

"We are helping these poor indigent people of the third world to protect them from the horrors of communism" Yes the fucking Vietnam War was really worth it huh? NOT.....fucking almost 60,000 of our young men dead for what?? Some still missing that OUR Gov forgot about.

Same crap going on now time to bring our children home and keep them safe. Been to damn many deaths for nothing already. Time to stop being the Worlds fucking Police force. Let the UN take care of the world!

Time for us to Take care Of our people here. WHO?? The fucking starving homeless people here in the states. Young children not being adopted or cared for being abused and neglected and WHY?

Because our DUMBASS Government thinks we look better being overseas sticking our noses into others troubles when....Hell we cant take Care of our OWN!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:27 AM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger
Are you are Americans??? Do you have a bit of fidelity and loyalty for your country? I guess not, you are a shame and you should change your nationality and move your ass from our country. I saw some of your posts and you are just attack America again and again and support the other non-aericans who do that.
Ah ... the sweet American sense of patriotic duty ...

Defend the fatherland's decisions at all times.

Why exactly is that? Why do you think US citiziens are obliged to support the USA while those criticising it should leave the country?
I assume you only support free speech as long as it doesn't take a path against the US ... but don't worry ... there are other regimes who act the same way. I think the US government will be very proud of you for speaking up on their behalf since they don't like any criticism anymore as well.

Quote:
But those assholes aren't Americans as I see one of them is an Egyptian idiot and a the Britian asshole, so you should say "FUCK YOU" to them rather supporting them.
So everybody who doesn't support the USA is an "asshole" now?
Well, that's quite the open-minded opinion you have there ... one might note that "Doppelgänger" is a German word, though ... nice detail for somebody being so ultra-pro-USA ...

Seriously now (if I can fake it enough here...): You are telling us people aren't allowed to speak up against the USA? Why is this?

Quote:
But I can't be complacent. I, as an American, need to be aware of the world as one picture.
Well ... you should practice some more ...

Quote:
So you're saying forces out there actually don't like the USA? Wow ... what a shock!
But ... what's the big problem? There are also movements out there to "destroy" North Korea and everything it stands for. Now while most people might argue that's a good thing because North Korea is an "evil" empire it's still the same thing. They also hate the government, not the people living there.
So what is your point? Is it not correct to support the general idea of "destroying" a nation or only when it is a nation you don't agree with?

Quote:
This great government provides the most foreign aid to poor countries than any other country in the world, but most people tend to overlook that, most people overlook the fact that say 60 years ago, we came to the France's and Europes aid against the hordes of Nazi germany.
I am sure many US citizens would disagree there wholeheartedly. Although I have to assume you'd just call them illoyal assholes or something like that.

Oh ... and please don't try getting into international statistics there when it comes to the USA ... there are too many, many, many, many (enough already!) things you wouldn't want to hear ... especially not from an evil foreigner like me.

Quote:
Just to make a point, America has protected other countries that have cried out for help when in their most desperate hour.
See above ... same thing.

Quote:
All of you non-americans make me sick.
Well ... welcome to the real world.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:58 AM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

doppelganger don't you think it's too soon for attack ezzdx????? Also who is this Britain asshole?????
Well for me be patriotic is ok...but there is a limit you know...and i don't see why you have to attack us in this crazy way.
It looks like that for you if someone is not american is inferior...beh you make me sick...no doubt about it!

Last edited by MARADONA; 08-03-2008 at 08:01 AM. Reason: YOU SUCK
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 08:02 AM   #7
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I think the brother of Smoke has came here,but welcome by the asses to their hell.

Quote:
So you want the all Americans to be like a stupid fanatics "as you" who see their country in the best and any thing it did and doing is right,and any one don't see this they should fight him.
as America have some stupid asses like you it also have some rational reasonable people who could think well and could see the real world.

Quote:
Now I'm not saying that other countries like Egypt aren't great. I know that
there are great countries out there, like the State of Israel.
You don't know with who you want to play,not a fat ass like you would talk about me or my country or any other country.
It seems you have some supporters here but I can fuck all your asses easyly.

Quote:
We went to save the people of Iraq from an oppresive dictator. You are only free because of the US armed forces bailing you out of both world wars.
You didn't free them from their president only but from their money,oil,food,clothes,houses,family members and friends,and you do this by the democratic bombs and the freedom rockets!

Quote:
All of you non-americans make me sick
I'm happy for this and I'm afraid you will forced to accept this,the fat asses like you don't have any rights here,speicaly who have a wide ass hole like you.
and another thing I want to say to you:
SUCK IT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26.jpg (51.4 KB, 455 views)

Last edited by ezzdx; 08-03-2008 at 08:17 AM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Yes we do. We also make some problems worse by interfering.

Quote:
Really? If that were really true, we would have found Osama long ago. Our President and a chosen few probably know exactly where he is. They don't want him caught! He's needed as a scapegoat. As long as Osama's out there we have just cause to occupy Afghanistan.

Quote:
We went to save the people of Iraq from an oppresive dictator. You are only free because of the US armed forces bailing you out of both world wars, and then we also stayed and sat through the cold war. All of you non-americans make me sick.
Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein

In 1958, a year after Saddam had joined the Ba'ath party, army officers led by General Abdul Karim Qassim overthrew Faisal II of Iraq. The Ba'athists opposed the new government, and in 1959, Saddam was involved in the attempted United States-backed plot to assassinate Qassim.

Various U.S. diplomats and intelligence officials have asserted that Saddam was strongly linked with the CIA, and that U.S. intelligence, under President John F. Kennedy, helped Saddam's party seize power for the first time in 1963.

America's leadership deserves to be criticized and attacked.

Also, America isn't really led by the people anymore. It's led by self absorbed politicians who only want a cushy seat of power.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #9
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Also, America isn't really led by the people anymore. It's led by self absorbed politicians who only want a cushy seat of power.

and lobbyists.. don't forget lobbyists!

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #10
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

maybe I shouldn't be in this rowdy room sextion, but I saw "suck this" & thought I would reply to it.

Alot of you make the rb to fucking cool n crazy just reading the stuff you all post.

I just wanna say - WE ALL SUCK
We Suck Air Into Our Lungs
Most of Us Use Straws To Suck Drinks Through
We All Make Some Kind of Mistakes
................................... ............

(i know.... "ahh ahh you funny motherfucker" ... (to me),
Well - I am a "Mother"Fucker MILF (any hot ass female that is)

Cheers !
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #11
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I dont Suck lol

You might Doggy dear(cool name by the way!) suck but I being a Lady only Sip politely with my pinky out of course!

And I will have you know that I have yet to inhale!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #12
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation

Fuck you Johnny-rip.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #13
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Default Awww Good!!

Glad you are back Junior! You ready for another lesson?? Good now pay attention!

Freeing Iraq? From what the hell are we freeing them from now. Oh you mean the occupation of THEIR country by the United States Military Force??

Well hell yes lets free them NOW.....get our Military the hell out and turn over the Country of Iraq back to the people who live there!

Does that sound reasonable to you in anyway?
Old 08-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #14
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Fuck you Johnny-rip.
Well, excuse me for posting a link that contradict your nonsense about the people being the same as the government.

You aren't the first person around here to get their panties in a wad because the facts contradicted their rant.

I could have and would have said more, but I'm a bit distracted by real life at the moment.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #15
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Dont waste your time JR he is soooo not worth it!
Old 08-04-2008, 02:14 AM   #16
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At the risk of fanning the flames, I have a few points to make here.

I love my country and I’m proud to be an American. As has been stated before, America is not its government. While I might agree with some or all of your views and opinions, I resent being told my WHOLE COUNTRY sucks. It doesn’t.

I can love my country without hating yours. I do not hate Germany, England, Italy, Egypt, Ireland or even Iraq. I do not verbally attack your countries, and I will thank you not to spew random hate on mine.

Sternenlied, with all due respect I am somewhat surprised at your repeated posts in this vein. I expect mindless idiocy from some of the people in this string. However, you are a woman who intelligence I admire and whose views I respect and yet this is the second time I have seen this vituperative lashing out. Not ALL Americans are mindless lemmings making their way to the sea in a headlong rush to disaster. Not ALL Americans subscribe to the “love it or leave it” way of thinking. America was originally founded by and for dissenters. People often confuse dissent and attack. I don’t. I welcome dissenting views and relish debate – even heated debate – when the views have solid thinking and mutual respect for each other behind them.

In short, I think political debate is healthy and can be interesting. I ask only that we show some respect for each other’s feelings and opinions.

Last edited by Sierra; 08-04-2008 at 03:11 AM.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:27 AM   #17
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

i think its a matter of the "Squeaky Wheel gets the grease" No Of course not every american agrees with the original poster. and not every american disagress...the problem is views like the ones expressed are shouted from the roof tops they are the ones that get attention because lets face it "We are all different and have different viewpoints" rarley suceeds in stirring peoples emotions which i believe is the ultimate goal.. both here and elsewhere.

I just find my self suprised that so many people are falling for what is so obviousley someone primarily interested in raising a little hell.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:40 AM   #18
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

cmon, lets all just get into a giant worldwide human chain, hold hands and sing this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RssIN3ustUw

everyone knows it deep down!

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971

Last edited by dashrendar44; 08-04-2008 at 05:42 AM.
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #19
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

america isn't perfect . what country is ?

if you think your country is , you are doing a disservice to it and the people that live in it . no matter what country it is ....
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
america isn't perfect . what country is ?

if you think your country is , you are doing a disservice to it and the people that live in it . no matter what country it is ....
I think like you...nothing is perfect...neither the USA.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote