Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2007, 04:28 AM   #21
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the feed back ;p.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:25 AM   #22
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The vile man stepped back pulling off his shirt and unbuttoning his jeans. He paused for a moment with his jeans loosely hanging around his waist, now unbuttoned. "Both of you, take your shirts off."

Anna and Maria stood for a moment looking at him and he yelled the same words at them much louder the second time. Maria complied quickly exposing her bare body to the hungry man, but Anna sat a moment shaking feeling exposed. He looked at her questioningly and she slowly slid the shirt over her head letting her breasts hang out as she continued to shake more.

"Nice..." He said it absent mindedly as he pulled his pants and underwear down letting his large, hard cock flop into the air.

He stroked his cock slowly as he thought. "Face away and bend over." The girls just looked at him. "NOW!" He was tired of having to wait after he told them to do something, and they quickly followed his command after he screamed.

Anna and Maria glanced at each other, but looked away both embarrassed. They bent over with thier legs closed tightly, knowing that would expose them less.

"Spread your legs." They spread their legs about a foot apart. "More!" They moved their legs a little more. "Much more! Show me your fuck holes, you stupid whores!" They both spread their legs wide, leaving them bent over spread wide for his eyes to see. "Good whores." He said it like he was talking to a dog that had sit upon command.

The man crouched down on his knee behind Anna to survey her. She started shivering more severly as she waited for him to move to Maria. He paused a moment taking his time as his hungry cock ran up his left leg sticking slightly up. Anna shook as he slid two fingers into her remarking on how tight she was. He shuffled over slightly to Maria's hind end and paused looking at her. She felt two rough fingers slide blindly into her pussy as the man spoke. "Ahhh much looser without two cocks." He laughed, and she continued staring at the floor.

"Who would you rather me fuck?" He slid his fingers in and out of Maria, stroking his cock slowly as he gazed at her through her legs past her tits at her chin as she stared downward.

She didn't answer.

"You would rather me fuck the other girl, wouldn't you?" It amused him. It was quite silly really. Neither of the girls wanted to be raped, but they both refused to go against each other, voicing that opinion.

"You," he shuffled slightly left closer to Anna and slapped her ass cheek, "Would you rather me fuck you or the other whore?"

Anna didn't answer either, and he nodded, "Uh huh...."

He widthdrew his hand, and his cock-hand froze for a moment. "I'll fuck the first one I'm told to fuck." He enjoyed tormenting them, trying to make them betray one another. He looked at Maria. She seemed new, and he expected her to blurt out to fuck Maria. He looked at Maria wondering if she would say anything.

Anna thought for a moment, adrenaline and fear running through her veins clouding her mind. She could get out of this! She could get away scott free! Yeah, it meant betraying Maria in a way, but she had said it her self; she didn't mind being there. Anna knew that wasn't what she meant, but it helped her feel better as she almost shouted. "Maria!"

Maria glanced to her left at Anna, but as soon as their eyes met, Anna looked left at the wall avoiding Maria's glare.

The man laughed as he stood up to his full height, still holding his warm cock in his left hand, readying him self to sheath it in a warm hole.

He laughed again as Anna shuddered when his clammy hands gripped her sides pulling her closer to him as she leaned over, her pussy exposed to his huge cock. Maria stood up and backed away.

"Wha-" Anna said it silently.

"Haha! I'm going to fuck you anyway, you stupid bitch!"

Anna sank inside. Now Maria was spiting her, and he had been planning to fuck her anyway.

"You!" He let go of Anna for a moment with one hand to point at Maria. "Put your shirt down and come watch." She abandoned her effort to redress and walked back to slightly behind the man.

"Aww, come closer." She stepped closer, and he grabbed her by the hair pushing her down on the ground. She was right beside his cock and Anna's pussy with a perfect view of insertion as the man grabbed Anna on both of her hips pulling her towards him while simultaneously lunging forward.

Anna felt the familiar dry friction as her almost entirely dry pussy was ripped into by the man's cock. She planted her hands more firmly on the ground as he pushed forward roughly causing her to almost lose her balance. Maria looked away, but he demanded she watch as he continued thrusting. She stared blankly at the cock slowly sliding in and out of Anna' pink slit into her sex hole.

The tightness of Anna's pussy was rare with mafia girls. He decided she had to be new to be that tight, not yetting being broken in adequetly. He continued reflecting on her tightness as it pushed around his cock from all directions causing him to moan mid-thrust as his cock head pulsed, the sensative nerve masses tingling in delightful bliss.

The man's caloused fingers dug into Anna's bone as he gripped her hips tightly, shifting his fingers slightly meaning to cause discomfort.

Maria sat on her knees bent slightly back tuning out the lewd act in front of her as she covered her tits shyly.

Anna's balance was almost lost as he began pumping furiosly, and after a few strokes she fell forward.

The man told her to get on her knees, and she did as told. "Suck me off."

Her warm mouth soon surrounded his cock. "You can help, too," He smiled pointing at Maria. The two girls' tongues crossed as they both licked up and down his cock. Maria was finally pushed out of the way as the man grabbed Anna's head to control her and forced him self deep in her throat. She cringed readying her self for the man's warm cum in her mouth, but he pulled out moaning as his cock began to twitch. He ran his hand quickly on his cock as it continued pulsing extasy like rythms leaving his hot, gooey cum running down Anna's face resting on her cheeks and lips. There wasn't much cum, but Anna felt as if the defiling liquid coated her as she shrank feeling like she had lost value. She wiped the cum off of her face with her hand, and she sat on her knees slumping to the floor as Maria had done long before.

The girls reclothed them selves after the man quickly redressed, his cock already shrinking.

I've started color coding my stories.

Red is the parts that are either sex of some kind, or acts leading immediately to sex of some kind.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:51 AM   #23
theman
Privileged Member

Sorry I have disappeared for so long... Been busy to put it shortly. Anyway, I do play to finish this, but it will take me time, and incase you haven't noticed, this story might not even have an ending because of the possible decades the storyline could encompass.

I do have Anna getting ass fucked planned soon though, and I plan for Anna and Maria to both get group fucked.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:21 PM   #24
theman
Privileged Member

I had like a long ass part written, but due to my own stupidity, I erased it.... Grrr....
Old 09-29-2007, 02:44 PM   #25
blupheat

blupheat has initial reputation

I had this done to my balls once by a girl I had only dated twice so I was more than cringing when I read that part. It's excellent and I was picturing doing that to my "date". Great storyline.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:46 PM   #26
theman
Privileged Member

Wow has it really been almost 3 months since I posted in here and almost 4 months since I wrote? Wow!

Maria and Anna scrambled up to a sitting position when they heard the door open. The room was dark except for moonlight, but their eyes soon burned as the lights switched on mercilessly. Anna glanced at the clock, shielding her eyes. 10:32PM. Oddly enough, the clock was the only electric thing besides lighting in the room. Merrick stood in the door way, and he looked oddly impatient. "Come on," he said, "You two have some... entertaining to do."

Both girls looked at him for a minute still sleepy, but when he started to step forward, they both got out of bed, already wearing their white shirts. They followed him, both secretly suspecting they were about to have to service the entire group of men.

Both girls felt ironically relieved when they came to the door of one of the bed rooms. Merrick opened the door, and the leader from the car looked back over his shoulder, talking to someone on the phone. He motioned for the girls to come inside, and Merrick closed the door and walked off. The leader spoke in rapid, rushed Russian, keeping his voice low, trying to keep the girls from hearing. He had a strange accent -- Anna decided it was eastern after a moment.

He snapped his flip phone shut and set it on a dark wooden dresser before turning around. He looked at the girls for a minute, allowing his eyes to rake up and down them both, one girl at a time, starting with Anna. The girls stood awkwardly as his eyes lingered over their bodies. They felt like criminals being inspected by a jury.

Finally he spoke. "Take your shirts off."

They both were slightly shaking as they reached towards the bottom of their shirts in unison and began pulling them upward. After he gave the command, he had started unbuttoning his button-down shirt. He stopped for a moment with his shirt resting half way between his shoulders and wrists, stretched taut behind his back, to look at them. He made an approving face as he glanced over their tits, and he resumed undressing. He set his shirt down ontop of his suitcase and began working on his pants. He undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them and pulled them down. It seemed weird to the girls seeing an obviously powerful man in his orange and blue boxers. It felt odd, like something they shouldn't see. It also felt kind of special though. He would be embarrassed that way in front of many people, but for them, he felt no embarrassment. Then again, he was in control; they were standing naked in front of him, about to have to do what he asked.

He folded his pants over his suitcase, his erection poking out abruptly inside his boxers. He dropped his boxers, and a 8 inch cock sprang free. He walked calmly to the side of the bed and pulled the comforter off onto the floor, leaving the cold, chocolate colored sheet exposed. He set two pillows against the wall, and he crawled on the bed. He laid back on the pillows, and the girls turned to watch him. He patted both side of him on the bed while his cock ran up his stomach rock hard, and he motioned towards the girls, pulling them towards him with his fingers.

They both climbed onto the bed at its foot, and they crawled on their hands and knees to him. They were both sitting on their knees awkwardly on either side of him, and he pulled both of them towards him. Maria's cheek got pulled awkwardly to his left peck, and his left arm held her head close to him as he stroked her hair. He pulled Anna's face to his, lightly grasping her hair, and she opened her mouth awkwardly as his tongue invaded it. He pushed Anna's head down to his right peck after a moment, and he held them both for a minute before whispering, "Lick me," like it was something entirely normal. He pushed the pillows out from behind his head, and turned his head sideways as the girls leaned up.

They made awkward eye contact for a minute, before they both readjusted. They laid flat on their stomachs with their hands holding them up above his chest, and they both leaned down. They had never been asked to lick someone before, but they improvised much to his liking. All up and down his naked torso they licked. They teased his nipples, flicking their tongues around them. Anna could see his raging cock out of the corner of her eye as she leaned down close to him to lick his slightly hairy nipple. She kissed down his torso lightly, getting close to his pelvis, but then traced back up again. Maria sucked on his nipple like a vaccuum while Anna did that, and the man lifted his arms off of the bed, putting them on the head of each girl. He led Anna to his other nipple, and he held them there for a minute, letting their soft, moist, warm tongues caress his tender skin.

He let go of Maria's head, and said, "Go down," softly, continuing to hold Anna in place. As Maria moved down his torso, he let go of Anna and laid back, his body entirely relaxed.

Maria's hand felt cold as she picked up his cock, but her hand warmed up quickly. She could taste his salty precum as she set her lips on his cock head. She flicked her tongue around his head for a minute, and he groaned lightly. Anna kissed all over his chest and torso, randomly licking his nipples and moving around him. He leaned up slightly, glancing at Anna and said, "Lick, don't kiss."

Maria opened her mouth and let her head fall towards the ground. His cock slid into her warm open mouth, and he groaned. She closed her mouth on him and her head began sliding up and down with her hair cascading down to tickle his pelvis and thighs. Anna began licking, not kissing. She slid her tongue all over him. She licked from one nipple to the other, stopping to tease them for a second, and then she licked down to his thick happy trail. She licked back up him to his nipples, and he turned his head from one side to the other. Anna glanced at him, and she could see his eyes were closed. For a moment Anna thought he had fallen asleep, but then he blindly grabbed the pillows and stacked them behind his head. He opened his eyes and watched the girls work. Maria gracefully glided up and down his cock, taking most of it into her mouth, and Anna licked him up and down smoothly. He watched for a minute, savoring every feeling of extasy.

Finally, he shifted, sitting up against the wall behind him, the cold pillows on his mid back, his legs bent at the knee, his hard cock resting on the bottom of his left thigh. The girls sat up on their knees, confused as to what he was doing. "Hmmm," he said, thinking out loud, draping his hands over his knees casually. He straightened his legs, and spread them, motioning for the girls to get in front of him, and said something. They both were close to each other, trying not to step on his legs. They had turned around on his command, and they sat up, resting their bottoms on their feet. "Bend over," He said. They both kind of bent over, barely touching their upper bodies to the bed with their arms bent beside them, but that wasn't what he had meant. "On your knees...."

They complied standing on all fours like dogs, and they both felt exposed as he look at their bald pussies and assholes. Their shoulders made solid contact as they stood, and their calfs touched too, their legs slightly spread. Their backs were level, and they could see each other's faces out of the corner of their eyes as their hair hung down towards the bed. He leaned forward a little, and ran his hand over Maria and then Anna's ass, retracting his legs and getting on his knees. He slid a finger in Anna's pussy and wiggled it around, and then repeated the procedure with Maria. He leaned over, supporting him self with his hands and looked for a moment. He squeezed their butt cheeks, and spanked them a little before crawling off of the bed, allowing more room on the bed.

"You," he said, pointing at Anna. She glanced up at him, looking oddly out of the top of her eyes the way she was leaned over, glancing slightly backwards over her right shoulder. "Lay on the pillow." He stroked his cock as he watched her crawl towards the wall. She laid face down, expecting that's what he wanted, but he stopped her, saying, "Face up." Maria moved timidly out of the way to the corner of the bed as Anna layed down, her head resting on the pillows. She was laying with her body tense, her arms close to her sides, and her legs closed tightly.

The man crawled back on the bed after Anna was situated, and he sat up on his knees beside her stomach. He licked her nipples for a minute, leaning down awkwardly, and he sueezed her ample tits while Maria looked at the ceiling, trying to block everything out. Anna turned her head to the side and closer her eyes. He licked her nipples in circles, and they grew hard, making Anna shrink inside. He wrapped his lips around her left nipple, sucking lightly on it, and he flicked his moist tongue over the top of it, teasing her. Anna was humilliated inside, and she hated that it actually felt quite good. He continued sucking and licking, and his hand slowly skated down her torso. Resting his thumb on the top of her pelvis, his fingers snaked down inbetween her clamped legs. He rubbed her clit for a moment before pushing his fingers down further. Anna felt like crying when she felt his thumb ease up as he curved his hand more and then two fingers push inside of her slowly. He licked and massaged her tits, and his fingers kept pushing in and out, in and out.

Maria glanced over and watched for a moment, slightly amused at their stances. The man was on his knees, leaning down with his left hand and mouth on Anna's left tit. His legs were spread a little more than shoulder width, and his strong, tan muscle-strung back sloped down gently to his black hair. His right shoulder pressed awkwardly into Anna's stomach, and Maria could see his left arm pushing painfully into the side of Anna's chest. His strong right hand dug and squeezed feverishly at her cunt, always trying to burrow deeper, like an animal hiding from prey. His butt cheeks and the back of his thighs were extremely hairy, a strange contrast to his bald dick and ball sack. His balls hung down low, the left one half an inch lower than the right, and his cock ran up along his stomach, pointing slightly left as it always had, screaming his arousal as he hungrily sucked and finger fucked Anna.

The man shifted slightly, leaning painfully on Anna with his elbow, and he leaned down close to Anna's ear and closed eye. "Spread your legs," He whispered harshly. She spread her legs slightly, but he grabbed her ankles and adjusted her legs how he wanted them: spread wide. He climbed between her legs, laying down on the sheets on his stomach. His hand darted down towards his waist, and he leaned sideways briefly as he adjusted his bent cock to run along the bed since it has been squished pointing downward toward his feet. He ran each arm under each of Anna's legs, slightly above the knee, leaving his hands resting on her thighs. He crawled slightly forward and leaned his head forward, sticking out his tongue. He flicked his tongue around her clit, making it turn hard shortly. Then, keeping contact the entire time, he ran his tongue through her lips down to the bottom. His tongue slipped inside of her, and he shook his head slightly back and forth while trying to wedge his tongue deeper. His nose grazed her upper cunt, tickling her slightly.

He licked over her up and down for a while, allowing him self to dart inside of her. He removed his hands after a minute, and he began rubbing her, sometimes licking his own fingers and hand on accident. He sat up after a while, and he rested his butt on his feet for a moment as he wiped his mouth and chin subconsciously, looking down at Anna's body as his hard cock poked into the air. He crawled forward bearishly on his knees and hands, and as his chest lined up over Anna's he dropped from his hands to his forearms. His lower body meshed with hers awkwardly as he leaned down from his knees allowing him self to lay down ontop of Anna. He let his arms rest flat on the bed, and Anna shrinked inside as his chest pushed into her's.

She shuddered as she could sense his face by her ear. She felt his warm, moist breath as he spoke, saying, "I think you're wet," and she heard him laugh quietly at his own teasing. He shifted his lower body awkwardly for a moment, and she felt his cock dissappear from her lower stomach. His butt pointed into the air as he adjusted his cock, wiping his precum through Anna's pussy lips, enjoying the feeling the wet friction gave his cock head. He found her pussy hole quickly, and he put his cock head to it. He leaned his entire body forward, pressing him self down onto Anna as he slid inside of her. His elbows rested on the sides of Anna, leaving his heavy body pushing down onto her except down low where his knees were acting as pivots. He spread his legs a little to give him better thrusts, and soon his shallow movements changed. He pulled his butt into the air with the same beginning-of-a-J movement each time and then drove back down, like he was in rewind. His feet were crossed at the ankles behind him, and when Anna opened her eye, she could see them moving around, slicing the air, through the corner of her eye.

She felt used and abused, even more so than usual. She hated the closeness this man liked, the strange missionary position he had her in. Normally when the men from the house fucked her, they did it very animalistically. They would lean her over a table, doggy fuck her on the ground if they were really horning, or sometimes lead her to a random bed and make her lay face down as they climbed on top. When ever they did that, the thrusts were deep, quick as possible and contained a lot of lust. If she was leaned over a table, they would grab her lower hips and pull her into them as they thrusted violently, treating her like a human sex doll. Or, if she was on the ground, they would push her upper body down so that her chest and cheek would rest on the cold floor, but her ass would be up in the air. Then, they would hump down into her, their arms on either side of her, their chest touching her back, using gravity to allow them selves to rapidly fall into her. On beds, they liked to pin her down, her legs slightly spread, their heads beside her's, their arms and heavy bodies locking her under them. Then, they would find her pussy and hump her as fast as possible until they quickly came, sometimes reaching under her and squeezing her tits viciously as they drove in and out.

But with this man, his face was right next to hers. She could feel his breathing and grunting. He had licked her nipples, and he had ate her out. She felt sick as she realized she actually prefered the "fuck the shit out of the dumb whore" sex all the men seemed to love.

Maria glanced back at Anna, feeling sorry for her, but glad it wasn't her pinned under him. They were embraced like missionary style, but Maria could easily tell Anna didn't want to be there. Her muscles were tight, and her legs were stretched awkwardly. The man on the other hand was relaxed. He breathed in rhythm as he pumped down and out. Maria watched them for a moment, and she could see from the side his cock sliding into Anna, coming out and repeating.

Maria had started watching right as he was about to cum. She could see the signs. His legs unlocked, and his knees spread wider, putting him lower to the bed. His head turned sideways to the right, resting on Anna's neck and the pillow. His fists cliched on Anna's sides, and his humping changed. His entire body began moving backward and forward as his cock drove in and out of Anna rapidly. His butt cheeks jiggled, and his back curved as he raced him self to hump faster. Under him, Anna slid back and forth an inch or two on the bed as he forced her towards the wall and then she recoiled back.

Anna kept looking to the side, trying to clamp her eyes tighter. Not only was his nasty cum going to be in her, but that was the moment of his maximum pleasure, the most degrading time to her.

Maria kept watching, impressed at how fast he was humping. Finally, his tender cock gave way, and it began convulsing. With each heavenly convulsion, he shot deep into Anna a load of nasty, white cum. His cock was so tender, the pleasure was almost unbearable, like someone was tickling his penis. Maria could see his butt cheeks flex as he made him self hump until his cock was soft.

He didn't feel as horny all of a sudden as the hormones left him, carried away in his semen. His half hard cock was wet from Anna's pussy and his own cum. He laid on Anna for a minute breathing heavily and feeling slightly tired. She could feel his entire weight on top of her, and she shifted, trying to breath easier.

"Whew," Anna could feel his breath on her neck and inside of her ear as he spoke, still breathing heavily, "You were good!"

He put an arm on each side of her and lifed him self up, using his knees to lift his lower body. He rolled to the side over Anna and stood up on the ground, quickly purposly rolling off of the bed. Anna opened her eyes as she felt him no longer near him. He walked through the already open door on the middle of the wall and left the door open behind him. Anna was watching him, wondering what he was doing, slightly leaning on the bed so she could see in the room.

He stood with his legs shoulder width apart and weighted for a minute patiently. Right after cumming, it took a minute for the piss to come. With the beginning of the yellow stream, he could feel thick cum being pushed out of his cock. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see one of the girls leaning back, no longer peering forward, Anna having satisfied her curiosity. Maria crawled over closer to Anna and continued staring at the ceiling, wondering what was to come. Pissing felt good, and he sighed slightly as he let his mind wonder, enjoying the feeling the thick stream of liquid flowing through his urethra gave. His mind flashed back to a conversation he had earlier as he shook his flacid but still large cock, trying to get the cum mixed with urine off of the tip.

Merrick had carried his suitcase up into he room and set it on the floor for him, walking ahead of him, leading him to his room. "Here," he said as he leaned over, setting the heavy suitcase on the floor, "Is where you will be staying tonight."

"Very well," the man responded without even given it a thought. He glanced at the large bed, the dressers on either side of the bed, and he thought it would suffice.

Merrick walked towards the door, but stopped about 5 feet away. "I can bring you some... female entertainment... if you want."

Even reflecting back on the conversation the man could feel the hunger he had felt then rise again.

"Good," He said, walking to his suitcase, unzipping it for lack of anything else to do. "When can you bring them?"

"Right away," Merrick answered, already heading out the door to fetch them. He stopped with the door half closed and peaked his head back in. "Oh," He began, "I believe one of them is an anal virgin."

Washing his hands out of habbit, the man remembered his response and smiled. "She won't be tomorrow!"

He flicked his hands into the sink, getting off most of the water, and he walked back into the bedroom. He felt horny -- well, horny enough -- again as he walked into the room. He glanced at Anna, the one he suspected to be the Anal virgin. She looked younger, well not younger, but she looked like she had been in that 'profession' for less time than the other girl. The other girl looked tired, like she had been running on six hours of sleep every night for 3 years, and her face looked sad, pensive. Anna on the other hand still seemed bright and lively, like the house hadn't gotten to her spirit yet. For some reason, thinking he was contributing to her sadness mad him smile a little and feel a mild sensation in his loins.

He thought about ass fucking Anna, and knew he definitely wanted to, but first, he decided he would try out the other girl. The floor creaked slightly as he walked to the side of the bed. He grabbed the two pillows and set them on the very edge of the side of the bed. He stepped back a foot. Both of the girls waited, wondering who he would choose. "You," He said, pointing at Maria and making her shrink inside, "Come."

Yes, he decided, She definitely had been there a while. Either that or she had learned quickly. She crawled to the side of the bed and then stood up on the floor, turning to face the bed. She laid down with her stomach on the pillows and spread her legs submissively, leaving her asshole and pussy widely exposed. Her arms were wrapped around the top corners of the bottom pillow, her hands meeting in the front center of the pillow, mashing her self close to the bed.

He looked at her and smiled. Just as he had wanted her to be. He stuck a fingertip on her asshole, thinking about maybe taking it. He pushed in a little, and he pushed it in and out a little bit. Then, he pulled his finger out and grouped his index and ring finger together. He pushed his digits against her pussy hole weakly until, with a small start, they penetrated her. His thumb stuck into her asshole shortly, and he fingered he for a little while. His thumb stayed all the way in her asshole while his index and middle fingers, turned sideways, slid in and out. After a moment, he pulled his fingers out and grabbed a butt cheek with each hand, squeezing and pushing them, testing what they felt like.

Tired of prepping, he stroked his cock with his left hand, getting it almost hard. He held it to her pussy and spread her lips with his right hand, his thumb and index finger in a supporting arch. His hands backed away as he leaned forward, his cock head sliding into her. Maria grabbed the pillow tighter as he slid his 8inch cock all the way inside of her semi-wet pussy. She was at least glad that he hadn't chosen her ass.

Maybe I'll get lucky tonight, Maria thought, in reference to him not choosing her asshole. He had shown a special interest in Anna from the start, and he had already came once, and would most likely cum in her pussy. He wouldn't last much longer after that, she thought. She had a thought and quickly felt sorry for Anna. She rationalized that he had avoided her ass, and Anna was an anal virgin.

As she was thinking, she was vaguely aware of the goings on in her souther region. Over the time she had been a sex slave, she had learned to block out wordly feelings, emotions and even thoughts. She basically had tought her self to let her mind go entirely blank, something most people aren't capable of.

The man had his hands resting on her upper hips. He was doing the classic pelvic thrust, driving his cock forward while his upper body and his hands came back, pulling her into him. Then, the movments went the other way, his upper body leaning forward and his pelvis coming back, bringing with it, his long cock so that it barely rested inside of Maria, her pussy lips slightly wider than usual, his cock head wider than the shaft.

Maria felt his hands move from her sides. He hunched over slightly, continuing his humping, as he rested his fists near the edge of the bed. After a moment like that, he slowed humping temporarily and leaned over her, his body pressing into her body, and caging her down. His elbows bent with his forearms parellel to the bed, and his hands tunneled under her, grabbing her tits like they were anchors. He pulled him self close to her, and his head hung down by her shoulder. His hands under her chest caused her back and upper body to tilt slightly up into the air, and his humps reflected that. Her back was pushed against his chest. He humped forward and back, but he was also going from low to high, driving deep as possible into her. His butt cheeks and thighs flexed as he pumped, and his legs felt a very slight burning after a while.

Anna was laying on her side, her legs curled close, facing away from the man and Maria, trying to cover her body as much as possible and block everything out, but she could still hear the slap of skin on skin as his pelvis slammed into Maria's cheeks. Also, she could feel the bed shaking slightly forward and then rebounding almost back to it's old place. Every now and then the bed squeeked when it made a big move.

Maria layed, staring at the wall, like a vegetable as the man slid in and out, in and out, always holding her body tightly to his. His right arm left her breast and moved to her head. His elbow hanging to the bed, he grabbed a handful of her hair. Her head yanked backward and to the right sharply, but she didn't show any signs of noticing.

Anna was counting in her head, wondering how long it had been and how much longer it would last. She had started counting right when the man grabbed Maria's hair. 1...2...3...4.... Soon she was up to 156. 157...158...159.... She stopped counting as she heard the sounds behind her change. She glanced behind her, glad the man wasn't looking back at her. He was looking down at Maria, in the process of standing up. He put a hand on each of her hips and began pumping frantically. Even from the bed Anna could hear his breathing. The bed shook violently as he pushed against it and Maria.

His frantic rabbit humps only lasted about 15 seconds before he started cumming. He groaned, and Anna--now staring at the wall again--could hear the slaps go away. He slowed down, barely sliding back and forth, enjoying the extreme tenderness of his cock. Maria continued staring at the bed, but she was aware of the cum in her. She woke from her self-induced trance, and she could feel his cock, rapidly shrinking, and his cum sitting inside of her.

The man leaned slightly over, balled his fists, and with his cock still in Maria, he leaned on the bed. Once his dick was entirely flacid, he withdrew it from Maria. Holding his thumb on top and his pointer and middle finger on bottom, he ran his hand up his cock, pushing out the small amount of cum that hadn't come out with the rest of the load. He ran his thumb and index finger together, feeling the gooey matter before wiping both of his fingers on Maria's ass cheek.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:47 PM   #27
theman
Privileged Member

Sorry for the double post, but I was scared about the length limit.

Anyway, this scene obviously isn't finished. I plan for Anna's ass to finally be broken, and then, the visitor will send Anna and Maria to service his men.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #28
Crybaby206

Crybaby206 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Crybaby206 Send a message via Yahoo to Crybaby206

DAMN THIS STORY IS GOOD!!!!!....drippin soaking wet
Old 08-10-2008, 02:24 AM   #29
theman
Privileged Member

I feel bad responding to this thread. It looks like I'm trying to bump it up or something x.x. A month and a half is a long time to wait to respond.

(Guess I would have no reason to bump it up because it's stickied, but I could be trying to bump it up the sticky list lol)

Anyway, always glad to know someone enjoyed a story. ;p
Old 08-17-2008, 06:04 AM   #30
melly

melly has initial reputation

Great story a real good read
melly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:57 PM   #31
theman
Privileged Member

Thanks!

I really am planning to finish it someday. Right now I have 3 active stories, and one barely started story, so I kind of drift.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #32
Thanks to the rat

Thanks to the rat has initial reputation

Good story. You should try to writ the russian dialogues in Russian.
Thanks to the rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:53 AM   #33
theman
Privileged Member

Considering I don't know Russian, that would be a bit challenging ;p.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #34
ziranac

ziranac has initial reputation

nice story :-)
ziranac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #35
theman
Privileged Member

Thanks ;p.

Love feedback.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #36
kal

kal has initial reputation

I love this story - one of the best I have read. Great how you have written slwly builing the anticipation. Please write some more!!!!!!!!!!!!
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:23 AM   #37
ravi34555

ravi34555 has initial reputation

very good story...............i wud die to fuck my cousin's wife is this manner....
ravi34555 is offline   Reply With Quote