Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-15-2006, 10:11 PM   #21
Helpless

Helpless is infamous around these partsHelpless is infamous around these parts

I'm still finding it hard to move. I try to move my legs. They remain still. I try using my arms to pull my legs apart. The weight of them is too heavy.

What he said was not an empty threat: Forcefully he pulls my legs over my head and stuffs the vibrator in my ass. My insides wrench with pain.

"I mean what I say sweetheart." He says as he replaces my legs back down. "Now open them nice and wide for me."

Slowly, I manage. My legs open on his request.He climbs onto the bed and positions himself between my opened limbs. He takes a moment to push the vibrator further inside me, making sure that it'll hold in place.
Helpless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:00 PM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear the steady hum of the vibrator. I move closer between her legs. I lower my hand to feel of her opening. The vibrator has done its job. she is nice and wet. I lower myself and move farther forward. As the head of my erect cock touches her pubic area she tenses. I can see the memories flood back into her. "Daddy will be gentle. I'll take it slow with my baby." I reassure her. I caress her head as I move further forward and begin to penetrate my darling Maggie.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:05 PM   #23
Helpless

As my father enters me, I feel like a child again. Laying there, motionless, I can do nothing but face the painfull memories. The disgusting memories that i've tried so hard to ignore for years.

Each thrust is slow and deep. I hear him groan. He wraps a hand around my neck, the other on my right knee holding it open. To start with his touch is repulsively gentle. It makes me feel sick - i'm so incapacitated that I can't even fight off such a gentle touch.

As he continues to fuck me, he gets faster and firmer. His grip on my neck tightens, stranglling me. He beats my insides with his cock and starves me of air with his hands. As he continues like this, I pass out again, leaving him with an utterly limp reactionless body to fill...
Old 05-16-2006, 07:06 PM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I pump away on Maggie she goes limp. She would do that when she was a child. It's not that I choked her unconscious: she retreats into her shell. I feel my cock throbing just before I explode inside her. I'm filling her vagina with my sperm. The warmth of her body feels so good.

I pull out and grab my camera for some more pictures. These will be perfect for my special scrapbook. I wonder what her husband would say if he saw her now?
Old 05-16-2006, 08:07 PM   #25
Helpless

I feel his Juices spilling out of me as I lay there, vacant. I think about when this'll ever end. How it might end. How long will he continue. How long i've been here already. Will anyone think to come and find me, How long might that take.

As all these thoughts flood my mind, I hear him taking more photos. I use all my strength to close my legs shut. This doesn't make him happy...
Old 05-16-2006, 09:58 PM   #26
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Maggie, keep your legs spread apart." I order. I yank her legs apart again; then take some more pictures. I especially like the ones of my juices oozing out of her. I decide that she is a grown woman and it's time for some new territory. I put my camera down and roll her onto her stomach. I spread her legs once again and snap some more pictures for the before page. I think Maggie senses what I'm planning on doing as I slap her firm ass until it turns a bright pink.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:25 AM   #27
Helpless

I tremble inside as he turns his attention to my ass. He places his hands on my cheeks and forces them apart. He coughs up a huge lump of mucas from his throat and spits it onto my asshole. "Always thinking of you sweetheart."

He rests the tip of his cock onto the opening to my ass and slowly forces the first few inches in.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #28
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slowly penetrate her anal passage. I sense that she is a virgin this way. She probably never let her husband do it this way and the wimp never made her. Well, all the better for me. I continue my penetration as she wimpers. I finally reach fully into her. I begin slowly moving in and out as Maggie squirms beneath me. She claws the bedding as I keep moving. "Relax and this won't take long." I tell her calmly. I carress her head a nd whisper a sweet song in her ear.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:01 AM   #29
Toni

Toni can only hope to improve

vielen dank
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:03 PM   #30
fizban900

fizban900 can only hope to improve

thanks
fizban900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:21 PM   #31
sadeep

sadeep Level 1 (100+)sadeep Level 1 (100+)

god i'm torn by what happened last night it feels like i have been raped all night
"must have been the drink daddy darling or shall i call you eric!"

wonder what i should tell my husband

i feel mixed up and rather shaky but excited shall i come next weekend eric you could take me to that country pub.

eric:

"oh yes maggie i would love you to see me more i have got lots of ideas of what we could do" perhaps bring a video of you and your husband (fucking)

"i could take some photos and video of you and me* (fucking) ok dad i will
sadeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #32
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Maggie, maybe your husband and me could both do you. Each one while the other video taped the events.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:19 AM   #33
gaurav garg

gaurav garg can only hope to improve

hi
gaurav garg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:22 PM   #34
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav garg
hi
Hi gaurav, nice to see another indian, welcome aboard, by the way the introduction thread is on the main board, ask for anything if you want from any of the mods ( including me ).

Enjoy the site

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote