Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-30-2006, 10:53 AM   #1
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation
Default Home Invastion

I'm looking for someone to rolepay a Home Invastion... I'm hiding in the bushes outside your home, looking in your window.
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 06:55 PM   #2
Jennysnowbabe

Jennysnowbabe has initial reputation

Inside of my house I sit on the couch curled into a ball, as I watch a comedy movie. Having popcorn at my side I am a 18 brown hair, and hazel eye mixed female. Looking to be mixed with both black, and white I laugh out loud to myself as I continue to watch the flick. The more I laugh my breast jiggle, as I have on a 32b bra on, with Pink Panther PJ's, and my hair wrapped into a high rolled ponytail. My house phone rings, as I pause the movie, as the voice echo's through out the house talking about school, and work. My soft innocent pressy voice, as my lips move back and fourth, while I my tiny body is still curled into a ball on the couch. Looking to be around 5'5.
Jennysnowbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 09:49 AM   #3
Ryanmo97

I make my way around to the back door and find it unlocked, I walk inside and silently make my way to the living room.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:20 PM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jenny's voice on the phone is music to my ears. I'm 22, and just so in love with this sweet girl. All the boys in her school are hot for her, but she's dated me several times now, and we spend a lot of time talking. I'll be getting off work in maybe an hour or two--hope she'll have her homework done, and I can stop by.

I'm in the corner of the wharehouse, alone with my cell phone. Her voice melts my heart and hardens my dick. We've been making out a bit. Last time we spent most of Sunday together. She insisted I take her to church--she's such an old fashioned girl! Then Jenny and I went to a modest but nice retaurant for brunch. She was wearing a yellow and blue floral silk dress, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She's kind of young for her age, in looks, her pretty little tits pushing against the silk bodice, her brown hair was brushed out over her shoulders, so young and feminine!

Then we had her home to ourselves for a few hours, and we were on the couch making out. I'm stroking my crotch while I talk to her, thinking about how nice it was running my hands over her sleder young body, the feel of the silk between my fingers and her curves, just fantastic!

I had my hands up her full skirt, halfway up her thighs, feeling her satin slip, when she giggled and pushed them away. Damn, she turned me on!

"Jenny, maybe I can come by, bring some Chinese take-out. If your folks are out, why don't you put on something pretty, and we'll light a couple of candles or something, have a nice quiet supper, sound good, Jenny? I'm getting awfully hungry--......" ....and real hungry for you, baby! Just give me a chance to push your skirt up and put mouth to your sweet teenage twat!! I think to myself, as I hide amongs the boxes, massaging my hard dick through my jeans.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 10:16 PM   #5
Jennysnowbabe

*CLICK* I finally decide to hang up the phone, as I agree to Prey4Me's offer. I go into the dining room passing by the living room, and start setting up a table for dinner. I turn off the movie, as I replace it with some nice Jazz music. The music is up so loud that I cannot hear a thing inside of that house, but the music. I walk inside the kitchen still in my pink panther PJ's, as I heat up the oven, and place in a nice turkey. "He should enjoy this" I say to myself with a happy smile on my face waiting for him to head over.

Once the turkey is in the oven I head back to the dining room, and start to set up the table. "Hmmm, Maybe I should dress a little nicer?" I think to myself, as I wonder if I should get out of my PJ's. "Nah, It's just a little dinner visit". I continue to set up the table, as I head back into the family room where the TV is, and take a seat on the couch. I turn down the music a little, as I lay on the couch, and next to the phone waiting to hear it ring, hoping it's prey4me telling me he is on his way..
Old 04-01-2006, 01:21 AM   #6
Ryanmo97

I enter the living room, "Hello, Jenny..."
Old 04-01-2006, 03:04 PM   #7
Jennysnowbabe

Looking behind me think it is Prey4me, I laugh saying "That was fast..."

I then notice it is not Prey4Me, and notice it is someone else... Someone I've never seen before... Someone who just broke into my house. I quickly jump out of my couch in fearness, as I look towards you not knowing what to do standing in silence. I breath heavily, as I start to sweat from the intensed feeling inside of me. I then decide to make a run for it saying "Take anything you want!", as I sprint towards my bedroom locking the door.
Old 04-01-2006, 07:03 PM   #8
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She stays close to the door, in fear the man will somehow force it open. Still breathing heavily, as she anticipates what he will do, the silence only makes her more nervous. She heard his slow footsteps climbing the stairs, but nothing else. Suddenly, she hears barking. Her dog is outside and he must be standing right beside it. She puts her ear against the door. Finally another noise can be heard; it is his laughter. 'I think Paris Hilton wants her dog back' he says. His voice sends a shiver through her body. She loves her chihuaha so much, her eye almost tears up just at the thought of it being hurt. 'Please...leave him alone, take whatever you want and leave' she finds the courage to say. 'He's in my arms now, why don't you come out and get him?' he taunts. Silence fills the house for a few seconds. 'N....no' says Jenny. 'How about you unlock that door, or I break his fucking neck?' he snarls. She gasps in horror, putting her hands over her mouth. 'No don't' she pleads, after a short pause. She wonders to herself if he's serious, but that chance can't be taken. Still shaking, she agrees. 'O...ok.' She realises she is sacrificing herself by letting him in. If he was simply a thief, he probably would have stolen what he wanted and left by now. She knew she was a desirable young woman, and he could take advantage of her. But her big heart would prove to be her downfall, as she slowly unlocks her bedroom door...
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #9
Ryanmo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennysnowbabe
Looking behind me think it is Prey4me, I laugh saying "That was fast..."

I then notice it is not Prey4Me, and notice it is someone else... Someone I've never seen before... Someone who just broke into my house. I quickly jump out of my couch in fearness, as I look towards you not knowing what to do standing in silence. I breath heavily, as I start to sweat from the intensed feeling inside of me. I then decide to make a run for it saying "Take anything you want!", as I sprint towards my bedroom locking the door.
I chuckle a bit as I look at the door, I take a credit card out of my wallet, and easly unlock the door I put the card back in my wallet and enter your room...

"If your a good girl, Jenny... Your little boyfriend won't find you in pool of blood..."
Old 04-02-2006, 04:01 AM   #10
evilthought

evilthought has initial reputation

Inside I rush to her, grabbing her screaming body tightly to my own. She tries to struggle and turn away as if to run but I'm far too strong for her. All she succeeds in doing is turning around so my arms are wrapped tight around her front. I love the feel of her breasts giving away to my pressure and even the feel of her pink panther pajamas against my skin. I'm holding so tight I can even feel her rib cage and squeezing hard enough to give her trouble with her shrieks.

I'm rock hard and showing her the big thick tool that's waiting for her by dry humping her her ass through her pajama bottoms. I feel every squirm intensely and for a moment realize I could even come like this if I let myself.

In a loud and lewd whisper I ask her, "Have you ever raped before, my precious little fuck toy?"
evilthought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 08:10 AM   #11
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The end of the work day is really dragging. Visions of my little Asian cutie-pie keep racing through my mind, down to my heart, and into my loins. I've been giving her a lot of thought. Why am I so taken with her? Is it just that she's a status chick, a babe-with-brains who moves in the most exclusive cliques at her high school? What does she see in me--I'm just a jerk who works in a warehouse!

The day's coming to an end, and I head to the lockerroom and shed my grungy cover-alls, and take into a shower. Washing myself, I get instantly hard. Damn, I feel loaded! I'm coming to the conclusion that whatever my emotions are, my hormones are beginning to take over.

The more I think about it, the more I'm beginning to think Jenny is just a tease, and the old-fashioned-church girl is just a front. I bet she puts out for her cool boyfriends...but not for me. I like her a lot, but the more I think about her, the more I think she should be putting out for me.

I'm sure she does for other guys!

I put on my street clothes, and start driving to my favorite Chinese take-out.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:38 PM   #12
Jennysnowbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilthought
Inside I rush to her, grabbing her screaming body tightly to my own. She tries to struggle and turn away as if to run but I'm far too strong for her. All she succeeds in doing is turning around so my arms are wrapped tight around her front. I love the feel of her breasts giving away to my pressure and even the feel of her pink panther pajamas against my skin. I'm holding so tight I can even feel her rib cage and squeezing hard enough to give her trouble with her shrieks.

I'm rock hard and showing her the big thick tool that's waiting for her by dry humping her her ass through her pajama bottoms. I feel every squirm intensely and for a moment realize I could even come like this if I let myself.

In a loud and lewd whisper I ask her, "Have you ever raped before, my precious little fuck toy?"
As soon as I hear those words come from your mouth I instantly do a loud groaning scream right into your ear, as my heart begins to pump extremely fast, and I feel the intensity atmosphere running through my head. I start to shiver in your arms, as you hold me tight. I lay my head on your chest, and begin to tear, as I slowly whisper in a pleading voice. "I beg you, do what you want just don't hurt me, please don't hurt me... i beg you. Take whatever you want just don't hurt me."

I say, as my arms and hands are cuffed into your body. I then remember that Prey4me should be here any minute. I think to myself that he should be here to help me out, and get this guy out of here. Thinking of Prey4Me coming to my house any minute to save me made me calm down, as my tears dry up, and my breathing slows down. The rapist can tell that I am starting to calm down in relief, before I feel your massive cock pressed against my ass through my PJ's. "uggh" I do a soft moan, as I squirm a little more. I stop myself from squirming saying to myself that Prey4Me should be here any minute.

Last edited by Jennysnowbabe; 04-02-2006 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:23 AM   #13
Ryanmo97

"You've got a choice..." I say, "strip or I'll strip you myself."
Old 04-04-2006, 03:17 PM   #14
prey4me
Privileged Member

Well, I've got the Chinese food now, and set out for Jenny's house. Nights like this, her parents usually work real late, they're such workaholics. They trust Jenny completely to behave herself and get her homework done.

My thoughts and feelings are bouncing all over the place. She seems like such a sweet girl, authentically decent. She's one of the most popular girls in her school, and definitely the most beautiful, this Asian doll. She has her pick of the most eligible guys. So what's she doing with me, a guy who loads freight in a warehouse? It doesn't make sense.

I pull in to her driveway, and note that her parents' cars are not there. Great. We'll be all alone for at least a few hours.

I turn the doorknob--it's locked. Hit the doorbell. No answer! I can hear it ringing....I knock, banging loudly. She's not coming....hmmmm I check the rear door, locked also, but the back living room window is open, so I climb in.

I hear something up the half-flight to her bedroom. Heavy breathing, then some gasps, or is it a muffled scream? I drop the bag of take-out on a table, and bound upstairs, and there's Jenny, my beautiful Jenny, pushed down on her canopy bed by some...guy. She's wearing her pink jammies, and the top has been pushed up, and I can see one of her small beautifully sculpted tits. I'm astonished, momentarily paralyzed with this shocking developement, but even so I can't help but notice just how beautiful her breast is--I'm seeing it for the first time--she never let me touch it--but I'm transfixed by the perfection of her tit on her smooth slender torso and the presence of some guy on top of her, and, damn it! they're not making out he's forcing himself on her!

I yell "HEY!!" and lunge forward, not knowing what I'm going to do, but I've got to do something, and I push him at his shoulders, turning the thug around, and raising an arm built powerful by manual labor, I finally look right into his face, and....and....and...and..

Ryan.....RYAN??!! You....you, ol' buddy?

Ryan--what the fuck are you doing here, dude??!!
Old 04-04-2006, 06:16 PM   #15
Jennysnowbabe

BAM! I hear the door open, as I finally see Prey4Me here. Right when the rapist tells me to strip Prey4me shows up at the right time. I gasp in relief, as I finally feel safe. "Help! please..." I say seeing Prey4me grab the guy by his shoulders. As he lifts the guy up pushing him off of me that leaves time for me to stand up. So, I hop of the bed, and walk into the corner happy to see Prey4me is here for my aid...

Until... "What the hell?" As Prey4me greets the rapist...(Ryan). I notice they must be old friends. I cover up my shirt, and buckle my bra back. I then let my hair back down, as I press my breast back into my shirt. My cute little innocent eyes look at the both of them, as I slowly try walking past them and out of the room. "umm, Babe... Come down stairs whenever your done with him..." I say in a sarcastic little way wondering why he isn't pounding his head.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:31 AM   #16
prey4me
Privileged Member

Whatever my emotions, I have had the hots for Jenny. The pure, hard hots! All those make-out sessions, and she's playing hard-to-get, and I go home to jerk off... Ryan and I are kind of stopped, frozen in time, looking at each other. Then I look down at Jenny, her black hair tossled and spread out on the bedspread, the pretty floral bedspread where she puts her teenage body down each night...

Inexplicably, a thought shoots across my mind, "Be careful what you wish for--you might get it!" I have a decision to make. I have to make it now, and there's no time for meditation and reflection.

I break my gaze away from Ryan, back down to Jenny. She's pushed her pink pajama top down. I push her arm out to her side, and pin it down against the mattress with my knee.

I push the thin pink fleece back up. I expose both her breats, those sweet teenage tits, her pretty little pink nipples peeping up at us, smiling, inviting us.

She has these two little nipples. There are two of us looming above her. She looks up at us.

Two mouths....!!
Old 04-05-2006, 05:21 PM   #17
Ryanmo97

I lower my mouth around Jenny's left nipple and start to suck on it and lick it with my tounge... Then I slide my right hand into the waistband of her bottoms and her panties and slide a finger into her pussy...
Old 04-05-2006, 05:47 PM   #18
Jennysnowbabe

"okay, wait wait, please!" As soon, as I feel his mouth press onto my left nipple I instantly moan out loud. "awww!" I feel the witness of your tounge pressed against my nipple, as I look towards Prey4Me's mouth going towards me as well. "Wait, Don't do this now, please!" I say, as my screams are blocked by my moans.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:07 AM   #19
Ryanmo97

I kiss around her nipple as I continue to finger fuck her pussy
Old 04-07-2006, 07:46 AM   #20
prey4me
Privileged Member

Default !

My mouth is wide, wide! around Jenny's right nipple. I want as much of her tit in as possible. I gently rake my teeth back and forth over her firm girl-flesh, and push my tongue against the nipple. I can feel it responding, enlarging.

This is hardly what I was expecting when I climbed in throught the window, but I find myself quickly and surprisingly aroused! Damn, this situation, in her bedroom, where she lays her gorgeous teenage body every night, has gotton me so excited! I'm hard, getting harder.

Jenny starts to squirm, and I grab her arm and push it down on the bedspread. I locate her wrist and pull it down, curving it in and under the small of her back. She's beginning to buck and twist a bit, and I lie down on the lower part of her body and her thighs, pushing her in, down, hard against the edge of the mattress.

Her legs are dangling off the edge. I encircle one with my free arm, and my hand moves up the bottom side of her smooth creamy thigh, up to her arse, and I find the bottom curve of her arse cheek. I splay my fingers and grab it, so firm and tight, not much jiggle at all! I'm sucking away on her tit now, my tongue is all over her nipple, and I begin to really grope her ass cheek, digging my fingers in, now my fingernails too!

In a general way, I sense Jenny's head whipping left to right, back and forth...