Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-27-2008, 07:10 PM   #21
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
It's not about favorites Doggy.

There are a few people on that list that are not my favorites at all. Just ask Somedude! (Just kidding Marshall )

The point is, these members have been around a LONG TIME and have gone above and beyond on this board.

If you want to see my favorites, all you have to do is look at all the members of The Former WolfPac, including you and MARADONA. I only take time to post to people I care about.

Attachment 9943

I know it's not favorites
You have been here a long time, I just learn things the hard way (wrong way).
I go too fast at responding on posts, & after I have posted, do I realise that I either messed up or forgot something.

The two members I mentioned are two that I have noticed that may be gone for good or don't know

I do THANK you for having me in your wolfpac, I always loved the outdoors at night (really).

Lemarchand
M(00)M
as with EZZXD I was just beginning to know him some from pm's.
I know my humor isn't all that gr8, but I like to get by with what I think is maybe funny to keep things happy on the board.

so the board won't be bored
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #22
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post

to M(00)M, where is that crazy cat?

You know I thought about this the other day when I saw a picture that was what he used as his avatar. If you remember one of his last posts was about how bad things were for him and he alluded to being evicted near the end of August. I think his post was so outrageous that some may have thought he was kidding but interestingly enough his final post coincided perfectly with the date he had previously stated that he would be evicted! Perhaps he's a stray cat looking for a place right now and when he settles again in the future he may yet return.

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 10-27-2008, 07:24 PM   #23
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
You know I thought about this the other day when I saw a picture that was what he used as his avatar. If you remember one of his last posts was about how bad things were for him and he alluded to being evicted near the end of August. I think his post was so outrageous that some may have thought he was kidding but interestingly enough his final post coincided perfectly with the date he had previously stated that he would be evicted! Perhaps he's a stray cat looking for a place right now and when he settles again in the future he may yet return.
I loved that guy. He always made me think, most times just wondering whether he was serious or not. I hope his road is smooth.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #24
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I noticed another that hasn't been mentioned - Finalkey is gone

I found a thread he created & he mentioned he was going.

Hope he comes back, cause he had some interesting posts.I even liked that avatar he had too.

FINALKEY - Come back when you get the chance to.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:17 PM   #25
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
I noticed another that hasn't been mentioned - Finalkey is gone

I found a thread he created & he mentioned he was going.

Hope he comes back, cause he had some interesting posts.I even liked that avatar he had too.

FINALKEY - Come back when you get the chance to.
I talked with him...and i guess there is nothing to do about it...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:26 PM   #26
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Default Missing In Action

Clan Hunter - I found a thread that has his/her posts, noticed that member is now gone.I never knew or ever read anything until I found that thread a page or two back in idle chat (i don't post links).

Lemarchand - Comeback Man !
M(00)M - Comeback Cat !
Finalkey - It's not Final without a Key
Wicked (where are you?)
Innocent - I have a faint vision of posting something for her (i think)
Hellcat - Never knew
Louise - I never knew
Gaggirl - Never Knew
Luke Rape Stalker - Never Knew
EZZDX - Began to know then suddenly disappeared
Jasmine - I haven't seen anything new of hers lately

I know there are more, but these I have notcied from past threads that no longer seem to be around - hopefuly they could all come back.

I dedicate these songs to these members mentioned above :
Missing you by John Waite
Miss you by The Rolling Stones
I Miss You by Blink 182
Missing You by Tina Turner
Miss You Much by Janet Jackson

Pic I posted is for female/male or male/female
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miss_you.jpg (54.2 KB, 109 views)
Old 10-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #27
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I miss everyone (like i already said )..

..but today i thought of Hornybisexualbitch, she was one of the nicest members i ever met on here and she was cool as fuck as well !

I used to be on rb as lot in those days and she was guaranteed to be on here every night as well ! i used to chat to her regularily and she honestly was the most down to earth person you could ever wish to meet. She was a truly awsome member of RB and brought so much to the board.

Looking back i think this board provided an escape for her, I later learnt of how fucked up her real life was and how she had been mistreated. Im glad i got to meet her for a few moments in her life and hopefully made her smile.

her departure from this board was also not of her own doing, if it was up to her i know she would still be here having a laugh !

Heres to you HB !! I hope your life is better and wish you nothing but happiness wherever you are !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f.jpg (85.2 KB, 84 views)
Old 10-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #28
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Goatboy too
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:39 PM   #29
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Thumbs up

M{oo}M Is here !!

I pm'ed him & saw he had posted today.
I hope to see his posts around more often !!!

Now I am happy to see him.!

I am a dog that loves other animals too !

He's a cat - CATS n DOGS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SmilingDog3.jpg (89.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg HappyDog.jpg (65.8 KB, 75 views)
Old 10-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #30
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I actually know what some of those mentioned are up to or why they left, but I'm not sure how much I should disclose. I guess this much would be ok:

Wicked: "Busy" with his new wife I imagine. Knowing her, can any of us on RB blame him?

Innocent: Has been in touch recently (month ago) on another board and promissed to be back for an extended period, quote: "very soon!"

Hellcat: In all likelyhood she will not be back on the boards. Maybe under a different identity.

Louise: The last I heard of her, she had quite a string of RL shit dumped on her. I feel for her and hope she will return when she resloves her problems, but I really can't be sure.

Gaggirl: From what I know, she is taking a break from the board, going 4 months now. Hope it ends soon...

Jasmine: Is not missing at all, but has her reasons for being picky about her boards.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #31
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let me just add one more to the list.

Our former mod Kinkyone, may his soul rest in peace.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AMEN......to that Brother!

He was the nicest darn guy and so polite as well. Didnt know him too long but what I knew and by his posts on here he was such fun and always helpful.

Even when he was warning you or banning you he made ya feel good about it?!

Still thinking of ya Kinkyone and enjoy your heaven dear!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:49 PM   #33
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Default Gone But Not Forgotton

I never knew him. I learned he passed away.Heaven has got a gr8 person up there!!

black, white, doesn't matter what color - we all bleed the same color under our skin.

MOMENT OF SILENCE

These Pics of Tears Goes Out To KINKYONE - May You Always Have Your Spirit Floating Around Here in rb !!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Teardrop.jpg (24.4 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 6427_IraqSoldierCrying.jpg (12.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 4w.jpg (19.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 54wwd.jpg (23.2 KB, 61 views)
Old 10-30-2008, 11:24 PM   #34
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I still talk to HorneyBiSexualBitch. She's having a tough time right now in her personal life. But, she is alive and kicking.

And thank you to those who mentioned me - DoggyStyleThatGirl and Menace!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:24 AM   #35
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Thumbs up

Your VERY Welcomed !

Your name alone, Jasmine reminds me of springtime, when flowers begin to bloom - & your a Full Blossom Here at rb !!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lakeview_jasmine03.jpg (64.7 KB, 165 views)

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 11-25-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:52 AM   #36
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, thank you DSTG! *Blushes* I suppose I shall have to come here more often!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:55 AM   #37
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good news!! Heard from another missed member...Akirana....hasnt been here in awhile but hes doing good with life and his GF.

So he sends his Hello to all!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:15 AM   #38
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Although it is kind of fresh......

I think I will really mis maradona. Although I know some members/mods have problems with him I never had a real problem except the eddZX discussion. We did however solved it.
Just a "silly question" should he get a temporary ban first or did he recieverd that already in the past?

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #39
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't mean to disrupt the sanctity of this thread but what happened to Kinkyone? He died? How?

I obviously wasn't here long enough to realize his true influence on this board, so I want to learn more about it.

But of course, RIP Kinkyone.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #40
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I don't mean to disrupt the sanctity of this thread but what happened to Kinkyone? He died? How?

I obviously wasn't here long enough to realize his true influence on this board, so I want to learn more about it.

But of course, RIP Kinkyone.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9961 post #4 and #5

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5935
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote