Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-28-2006, 04:50 PM   #1
mdave

mdave has initial reputation
Default kidnap and rape

I have been stalking the girl for several weeks now. I know her paterns what she does and wears. When she goes to bed. I even found out where she keeps a key hidden and that she is going out of town for a trip this weekend alone.
Now tonight I make my move. I park nearby and quietly slip to her door. finding her hidden key I open the door and go in.
She is asleep still in her clothes. Tired I suppose she just layed down.
I admire the sexy bitch for a few moments then quietly walk to her bedside. I bend over and in one quick movement cover her mouth and hold her arms.
She comes quickly awake! Fighting and thrashing. I am ready and handcuff her arms behind her. Then finding a pair of panties discarded on the floor I gag her and force her to walk to the door. Grabbing her packed bags on the way I slip a light jacket around her shoulders hiding the fact her arms are cuffed behind her.
I lead her to my van and tie her securely in the seat, remove the cuffs in favor of a zip tie secured to the s eat belt.
Unable to reach the release she is totally helpless.
I start to fondle her breasts as she squirms and trys to avoid my touch. I rip her blouse exposing her tits and pinch one nipple hard. HOLD STILL BITCH!
after feeling her and making sure she knows who is boss I drive out of the parking lot and take her to my secluded hide out in the mountains.
I have removed her gag threatening her instead to just shoot her if she starts screaming.
she starts to plead to be released, to ask what I want. Maybe even since it is a three hour drive for the bathroom.

Any girl interested ina long abduction rape with possible other things thrown in due to a long confinement?
mdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:40 PM   #2
DragonflyDaze

DragonflyDaze has initial reputation

(i'm sophie, 20 years old. i'm into a lot of things -- i'm new here though so sorry if this isn't that good--)

Suddently awake from my bed groggy, I'm surprised to find a strange man hovering above me. I go to scream just as he covers my mouth with his hand and begins to handcuff my hands behind my back. I kick and thrash as I try to get away from him with no use. I feel him shove my dirty panties in my mouth as I try to push them out with my tounge.

He leads me to his car and ties me securely in the seat. I continue kicking and thrashing but I'm unable to free myself. He then removes the gag, but threatens to kill me, so I manage to not scream as I continue to figure out what is going on. "please sir, please don't do this. What do you want" I whisper, afraid yet eager to know
DragonflyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:08 PM   #3
mdave

mdave has initial reputation

I continue in silence for a few moments enjoying your struggles.
Then decide to let you know your fate.
" I am taking you for my pleasure. I plan to rape you in every hole and in every way possible until I am completely tired of you. And from the look of your sweet young ass that will not be soon.
Now shut up and sit still. Your going for a three hour drive to my place and your NOT getting loose."
I reach back and rip your top open. Your bare young firm breasts pop out and I notice despite your fear that your nipples are hard.
I twist one then pinch it firmly between my fingers.
"Better behave, where we are going no one will find you and your only hope is be good."

You squirm in the seat looking for a way out. With the seat laid down no one can see you and the way your bound you cannot sit up.
Helpless you lay testing your bondage you find it more than secure. You can only squirm imagining your fate and listen as the truck roars on down the road.Imagine three hours. Thinking of what might hapen. Helpless. Uncomfortable perahps dying to pee......
knowing at the end of the journey only pain and rape await you.
You wonder if it is worth trying to wiat if you need to pee. Maybe pissing in your panties will make me not want you.....
mdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:46 PM   #4
DragonflyDaze

DragonflyDaze has initial reputation

Realizing how much I really did need to use the restroom I wonder if it would make matters worse or not. I realize suddenly what you tell me, about my fate, in your control and I begin to panic. I pull and thrash trying to get free but am unable to budge.

Tears trickle down my face as you play with my hard nipple twisting and pulling at it, making it red. Unable to control it through the pain in my nipple and the struggle to get free, I pee in my pants getting your seat wet. I turn red from embarassment. I beg through my gag for you to reconsider. All that is heard is non-understandable noises as I cry
DragonflyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote