Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Melinda's Tale

NOTICE:

It is strongly recommended that you read The Kidnapping Trilogy and The Masked Marauder before reading this story. All of these stories are connected.

The Kidnapping Trilogy starts off with The Hunter, which can be found here

The Masked Marauder can be found here

This story is part 5 of The Kidnapping Chronicles.

Important Notes:

-Originally I had Melinda express the hope that her sister Hannah would someday read it. That was a mistake on my part. Hannah died in the story LK. By having Melinda wish that Hannah would one day read it implies that she's alive. She isn't.

-There has been some editing with the third chapter. If you have read the third chapter, read it again. The editing was minor, I simply made the third chapter a bit longer while abandoning the next two chapters after it.

-The chapter list has changed. 50 chapters have been condensed to 30, which have further been condensed down to 26 chapters. The number and title of chapters will vary. UPDATE! The chapter list is now the final one (yay!) There are 20 chapters including the prologue and epilogue.

Introduction:

The Wizzard of Oz is one of the best movies of all time and many people know of it. But not many people have heard of Greggory McGuire (i hope i didn't misspell his name, lol) and his book Wicked. Wicked is basically the viewpoint of The Wicked Witch of the West. The book portrays her as the good person and everyone else evil. Now, how does that pertain to this story? Well, after writing The Kidnapping Trilogy, I asked myself what would Melinda Warren's point of view be like? Thus, we have Melinda's Tale!

Chapter List

Prologue

Chapter 1
Lesbian Sisters

Chapter 2
Call of the Society

Chapter 3
Failure, Victory, and Triumph

Chapter 4
Final Exam

Chapter 5
Mistakes

Chapter 6
The Mind Machine

Chapter 7
Bill Warren

Chapter 8
Betrayed!

Chapter 9
The Assassins

Chapter 10
Mind Over Murder

Chapter 11
Rise of The Hunter

Chapter 12
Death's Shadow

Chapter 13
Secret Rape

Chapter 14
Rise of Huntress

Chapter 15
A Lost Chapter of The Hunter

Chapter 16
Huntress' Downfall

Chapter 17
Another Lost Chapter

Chapter 18
Mira's Mistake

Epilogue.

Prologue

I can no longer live in pain and suffering. Many things have happened to me throughout the years and I am going to kill myself. I cannot do it without writing my story. I hope someday my sister's minion Molly reads it and comes to her senses about the atrocities and injustices I have received over the years....I'm getting ahead of myself. I guess I should start at the beginning of it all...

In the year 1980 the Society of Lesbian Kidnappers in Texas made a huge mistake that exposed part of the Society. Police were fooled into thinking it was a cult with only 20 members. The leader of the Society was very, very angry at the ten who survived and they were dealt with harshly. The Society continued to operate in secret with no members in Texas for a few years. Then, in 1982, the leader decided to recruit thirteen members into the Society from Texas and train them in New Orleans. She wanted lesbians who were not afraid to explore their sexual desires. This is where I come in. I am Melinda Warren and this is my story.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 05-28-2009 at 01:25 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote