Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #1
Degalon

Degalon has initial reputation
Default Raping women with their tops pulled over their head

I find it really hot to imagine a woman with her pants pulled down still above the knees to expose the panties, but her shirt pulled up and tied off so her face is covered and her arms are bundled, leaving her lower body helpless and exposed.

Even better if its a.dressed pulled up and tied off like a garbage bag, leaving her bare and helpless from the waist down.

Anyone else like this?
Degalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i find the idea okay but prefer her face available so she can see the horrors that await her.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like it. Generally I see covering my face very degrading, making me just an anonymous body to fuck. This way I would be degraded and helpless so this is nice :-) Though oral rape would be hard... At least without some scissors...!
JustSexToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:48 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've forced my cock in a girls mouth after her dress is up over her head, just means some of the dress is going in there too.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
FemaleDominant

FemaleDominant has initial reputation

I guess if she is that threatening, it's easier to bind her up in her clothes first right?

I don't wear long dresses (very short ones sometimes) since it suits me better to wear tough clothes, leather jackets for example. But I carry quite a large leather bag, and one time a girl friend jokingly said it was big enough to put over whole head.

And since then I think about it every now and then...
Old 07-27-2013, 04:39 PM   #6
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemaleDominant View Post
I guess if she is that threatening, it's easier to bind her up in her clothes first right?
It's not about threat. Don't kid yourself. It's about convenience, and amusement. Both of those come together when we consider the types of clothes society persuades women to wear - and *like*.

"This leather jacket threatens men by showing off my tits."

"This skirt-suit makes me look professional, just as good as a man."

"I deserve to spend this much on clothes, I'm worth it."

"It's about looking good for myself."

If only we could get you all to think pieces of rope made a stylish belt, it would be perfect.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
Degalon

Degalon has initial reputation

I just like it because it turns them into nothing but helpless fuckmeat. They are no longer a woman, now they are just a body presented for me to use.
Degalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:07 AM   #8
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do like the thought of not being completely naked during a rape, I think it adds to the degrading process that only the parts of me you want to use are to be stripped and accesible, and also it adds to the point that the rapist just wants to get on and rape me and nothing else is on his mind but to get my legs open and my pussy exposed to him.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

I tend to want to see her face. I don't mind pulling her top down around her upper arms to use as kind of a means of restraint. I can see the appeal in having her face covered though, particularly if you know her and don't want her to figure out your identity.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote