Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-15-2007, 01:56 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Dishonourable Thief (open)

open to anyone who is able to do this regularly not once a week (lol) please pm me if you have any questions about limits and stuff)

The five of them were professional crooks..

I was the unfortunate car jacking victim, my black car with tinted windows a good enough disguise for the masked men that swiftly bundled my duct taped form into the boot with a huge wad of cloth taped into my mouth.

After a long and bumpy ride they carried me into this hot motel room, all of them still masked, intimidating, terrifying, full of testosterone adrenaline and bravado. They threatened me to keep quiet and promised me safe release as a reward come the morning when the keeper will find me, alive. Naturally, I agreed to comply.

They have been decent with me. Honorable crooks if thats what you can call them. Only one man did lay a finger on me (or rather feistily helped himself to a handfull of breast) and was quickly stopped and chastised by the others for his actions. I didnt like the way he kept sneaking looks through the slits in his balaclava at me as if hed never seen a bound victim before. Well, maybe he hadnt.

I was almost glad to get the pillow case treatment, head now covered so they could peel off their anonymity and myself shuttled into the corner of the room on a comfortable lounge all but forgotten, listening to the men counting their spoils and making plans for later. They are fast running out of their celebratory drinks and pot, and are murmuring about going out for more supplies.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-15-2007 at 02:00 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

As I sat at the table celebrating with the rest of the guys, The cool beer sliding over my throat as I stole glances in your direction. Your petite frame all tussled up as you sit on the lounge chair. The silver duct tape wound tightly around your wrists, knees and ankles a stark contrast to the tanned skin surrounding it.

As the celebration runs on, My mind drifts to you more and more, The memory of your firm tit beneath my lustful hand. I let my eye linger over you, Tendrils of blonde hair escape the pillow case and fall over your T-shirt pulled taut across your chest by your ample breasts. Lowering my eyes I take in the sight of your long tanned legs disappearing into the tight denim shorts. You shift uncomfortably as if you can feel my gaze on you.

Soon the beer runs out, And the guys all jump to there feet, “Beer run” they chorus as they head for the door. “What about her” I ask bringing you back to the attention of the others. After much debate I volunteer to keep watch over you, Smiling as the door slams leaving me alone with you. They are gone for less than ten seconds before I pull my ski mask back on and cross the room. I can feel you tremble as I sit beside you my hand resting upon your leg just above the duct tape at your knees.

“Enjoying the party” I ask my hand sliding up and down your soft skin…..
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 04:33 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My eyes go wide hearing the contested debate as to who stays back, when I hear the voice of the man that was groping me so harshly and lustfully in the car the successful sitter, my mouth goes dry and a cold shiver of panic slides up and down my spine. I tried to "mmmph!" my protest but of course the noisy fellas figured I just wanted to be let go and they quickly and nosily made their way out to the car.
Right after the roar of the engine I feel you sit next to me making me jump, and your hand burns my skin as it strokes my thigh suggestively. I begin trembling and mewing "no" into my tape and shame my head in answer to your question. I really just want to go!

I dont like your hand n me. I move my legs away from you firmly but with an aura of tentative politeness about me. I have to have faith that they will let me go unharmed, and have to trust that you will honour their promise!
Old 10-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #4
Cole32

As you pull your leg away, I let my hand slide free, Plenty time for that later I think to myself. I take your shaking head as answer to my question. “No, Hmmm” I say my hands pulling at the pillowcase covering your head, tugging it free. “I have to agree” I announce as you screw your eyes shut against the sudden flood of light.

“This party is lame” I brush your hair away from your face “So how about you and me having our own party” I ask. Smiling as I see the fear in your eyes, Though the gag distorts your answer the shaking of your head leaves little doubt as to your response.

My face takes on a hurt expression, “Now that’s not very nice” I chuckle “And think I have been thinking about you all night” I inform you “Thinking about how good these felt” My hand returning to your breast for the second time tonight, Roughly squeezing the soft flesh…..
Old 10-31-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

The light blinds me for a second but blinking I can see you, masked half intoxicated man sitting by me. The way you pretend to be caring and gentle and nice sends more shivers through me. Ironically I find myself watching the door and listening for the car of my captors to return to protect me. The mention of a party for us makes me feel like fainting.

"Nmm Mmmm!" My eyes go wide and I shake my head at you. I knew it! How could they leave me with you! And now your groping me again. Shaking my head ever more and my eyes tearing up just a little, wet and shiny and imploring you to stop what your doing. I want to cry. The way I move my body so that your hands slip from my tits is insistent, and righteous, and I do it with such force that I lose my balance and fall back briefly against the back of the couch.

"NNNmmm~" I say with a frown, trying to control my racing heart. God where are those men! I think to myself panicking as I try to sit back up away from you.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #6
Cole32

I notice you glancing at the door, “Oh, don’t worry about them” I tell you as struggle to sit back up “The last time they went on a beer run it took them a good two to three hours to find there way back” I chuckle at the look of despair that crosses your face at my words.

I help you back up, My arm slipping behind your back as the other slides under your bound legs, With I grunt I lift you, Carrying you across to the double bed that dominates the motel room. I deposit you on the bed laughing as you scream into the gag as I let you drop the last foot.

I sit beside you my hands pulling at your T-shirt, “Those tits feel good enough to eat” I tease as I lift the front of your T-shirt over the swell of your breasts, letting I bunch up on your chest as I stare down at your naked breasts. I lower myself over you, sucking a nipple between my lips, The material of my ski mask prickling the sensitive skin of your breast.
As I suck on your tit, My tongue flicking over the nipple my hand caresses the other, The fondling growing harder as I grow more excited, Pinching and twisting at the nipple….
Old 11-02-2007, 05:12 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

"MMMMMMMMMM!" I squeel into my gag, wresting win my wrist bindings trying to free myself but alas the tape just gets tighter as it things and stretches and cuts my skin.

The balaclava is intimidating, making my stomach flip and tighten, inside churning with panic. I will never be able to know who you are doing this to me! your hands are rough and possessive how they grope at me and pinch the nipples as if you have a right to them. your hot tongue licks and you suck on them confusing my body. I hate how my nipples harden even more under your lustful unwanted touch. I cant bare to think of you doing anything more to me, even as I feel your hardness pressing against my leg through your pants!

My mind just cries no over and over and over.... Tears flow down my face in frustration pain and despair. how dare you touch me like this! I shake my head at you begging with my eyes and cry continuously as I stuggle to roll away.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-02-2007 at 05:16 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #8
Cole32

The pinching of your tit comes to an abrupt end as my hand leaves your breast. Slowly trailing down your stomach to the edge of your shorts. I lift my head from your breasts looking into your eyes as my fingers pop the button, The zip opening as I tug the two sides apart.

I glance down, As I slide my hand inside, Under the flimsy material of your panties. Your pleas incoherent behind the gag as you feel my fingers running through your sparse strip of hair. Your only consolation is between your bound legs and the tightness of your shorts my fingers can not reach there goal.

With a groan of frustration I withdraw my hand, And climb off the bed. Your relief is short lived as you watch me tug open my jeans and push them down and off after kicking of my shoes, My T-Shirt is added to the pile on the floor as I walk across to the table in just my boxers. Your eyes go wide as I turn to return to the bed, The blade of the knife in my hand glinting in the light.

As I make my way back to you the bulge in my shorts is clearly evident. The blade slices through the tape binding your legs with ease, And as you try to kick out at me I tug your shorts down taking your panties with them exposing you completely……
Old 11-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

After tormenting me with your mouth and fingers you thankfully find no joy in trying to invade me with your fingers! Thank god for tight shorts. thanks to my choice of clothing, you take yourself off the bed but only to drop your pants! Damn where are those men I wail into my gag, really struggling to get undone, screw the soon to be bleeding wrists.
next comes the shirt, leaving your muscular chest bare and already starting to glisten with sweat. You leave your boxers on, but your obviously huge and hard. You come back with a knife. I scream into my gag thinking your going to cut my throat as you trail it over me tauntingly before slicing through the tape binding my ankles together.
"no please dont do this!" I scream desperately but it only comes out as one big muffled "MMMMPHHHHHRRffff" I try to kick you away from me and land one on the gut just after your remove my shorts and underwear; but easily you force my legs down and apart shifting your knees between mine, and pull my hips hard towards you so that I can feel you close. I try to wriggle backwards and squeeze my trembling thighs together, knowing your still holding that knife but praying every moment that those men will come back and stop this from happening.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:55 PM   #10
Cole32

As your shorts come off my eyes as immediately drawn to your crotch, My lust building as I see your neatly trimmed pussy, The outer lips parting as your legs kick out. My distraction earning me a kick to the gut. I manage to wrestle your legs down and apart pulling you closer to me, And as I kneel between your knees you wriggle back.

But my hands grab your ankles holding you in place as I lower myself over you. My eyes hover before yours, As my chest squashes your tits against your chest, and as our crotches meet you feel the heat my hard shaft pressing down against you, The thin material of my shorts all the separates us from flesh to flesh contact.

“You feel that” I ask moving my hips to grid my thick tool against you “Soon that’s going to be tearing its way inside you”. The hand holding the knife comes up, Trailing the cold steel across your cheek, With I jerk I rip the tape from over your mouth, Your cry still muffled by the wad of cloth in your mouth. You manage to spit the cloth out your pleas tumbling out as you feel me pushing down on my shorts, striping them off entirely, “I want to hear you scream” ……
Old 11-03-2007, 01:51 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

I feel the heat from your cock and the harness wooden like pressing agaisnt me through the fabric, and your rewarded with more tears of despair. Then stiffnessas you trail the knife over my skin leaving a light scratch asy ou taunt me with your words, finally pulling off the tape.

My mouth is so dry after spitting out the sodden cloth. As distracted as I am bending over,crying and stumbling over my words now that I have my verbal freedom. I register you moving but it suddenly strikes me you have removed our shorts and your engorged cock bounces, thick heavy and menacing, towards my vulnerable dry pussy. I try hard to squeeze my thighs togeher and arch my back to try and wriggle free.

"NO! PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME STOP!! NO! YOU CANT DO THIS! PLEASE!!!! THEYLL COME BACK!! Your doing the wrong thing. " I go white when I see my words have little effect on you, you seem intent on forcing yourself onto me no matter what I do or say. Your breathing is hard and heavy as lust builds a fire within you. here is no choice but to scream for help!!!

"HELP ME!!!!!" surely someone in this hotel will come running!
Old 11-03-2007, 12:25 PM   #12
Cole32

Throwing the knife aside, I lower my hand, taking a firm grip of my thick shaft. Slowly rubbing it up and down your slit as you try to wriggle out from beneath me. My grin widening as I hear you wail for help. The scant lubrication provided by my pre-cum does little to moisten your lips, and I know that when I finally do push it in it is going to hurt.

I tease you, bringing the swollen head of my dick to the entrance of your tight pussy, And as I feel you tense under me expecting the thrust I move away, Time and again I repeat this, Taking pleasure in your torment.

But eventually I tire of my fun and as I push myself to your dry lips yet again, I suddenly lurch forward Driving my hard shaft between your lips and into your dry canal. Your scream is like music to my ears as I pause, holding myself inside you. The dry walls of your pussy feel like sand paper around me, But the knowledge that this is hurting you a hell of a lot more than me brings a evil smile to my face and drives me on…..
Old 11-04-2007, 04:58 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Nooooo" I cry, trying to keep the head of your dick from me. I know its going to hurt. My cunt is dry and tight from anxiety that keeps me trembling; my legs shake uncontrollably. You really are enjoying tormenting me with it, laughing evilly and rubbing yourself along my slit pretending your about to enter me just to get a reaction! You do it over and over again, until one moment where I am lulled into a false sense of calm, and you choose this moment to force yourself forward into me hard.

*GASP* my gasp of shock is followed by a cries of pain and protest, sucking in air from the tearing burning sensation as you enter me and hold yourself in me.
"AHHHH STOP it HURTS!"

When you begin to thrust, slow and measured at first because of the lack of lubrication, it feels like a white hot poker impaling me over and over to the hilt, stretching and tearing with each thrust. the shearing sensation soon numb as you begin to slide in and out of me with ease.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:42 PM   #14
Cole32

My initial thrust only managed to impale three inches of my eight incise you and as I slowly pull back, the dry walls of your pussy, hug me tightly. Slowly I thrust forward again, adding another inch then another and another, as your pussy stretches to accommodate. Each thrust is rewarded by a cry of pain from you as my shaft scrapes at the dry walls.

But eventually your natural lubrication begins and as I feel the moisture slowly creeping into the walls of your passage I begin to increase my pace. My mouth dropping to your breasts biting upon the nipples as my hips drive my thick shaft forward time and again…..
Old 11-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GET OFF ME!" I cry throatily, tears flowing as I try to disengage your mouth from my tits. Though I am struggling for all I am worth as your cock simply thrusts into me again and again and I feel every inch every moment, and the painful push at the end of your dick deep inside against my cervix. Your grunts and groans only ad to my horror.

I break into more sobs

"God, please STOP! "
Old 11-05-2007, 09:20 PM   #16
Cole32

I ignore your desperate please, Or rather they seem to fuel my lust driving me on. The more you cry out the harder, faster and deeper I slam my dick into your burning cunt. The creaking of the bed almost drowning out the thud of the headboard against the wall. The few times that you bring yourself to open your eyes against the pain, all you ca see is my eyes gleaming from beneath the ski mask.

Just as you think you can not take any more you feel me coming to a stop, My hard rod still buried deep inside you as I lie on top of you unmoving. You tense expecting the rush of fluids as I cum, But it does not come, And I begin to move again slower now as I fight back the urge to flood your tight passage.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:23 AM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

ugh! Shuddering with the thought of you filling me with your seed, Im relieved when yu dont, but my torture begins again as you fuck me slowly with a measured even pace grinding your body into me with each stroke grunts coming form your lips. But I know what the stop means, it means your getting close, I darent move but hold still, breath included. the tension in the air increases as I utter, "p-please.. dont cum in me. I- im not on the pill." I choke on a sob with the last one, hoping that youll heed me plea.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:36 AM   #18
Cole32

My slow measured stokes continue, our sweat mixing as my body glides over yours, My pelvis meeting yours as I push myself fully inside you. Your plea brings a smile to my face and I increase my pace, not the manic pounding of before, but a definite surge in thrusts, My desire building as my cum begins to boil in my balls.

With a final thrust a ram home. The head of my dick pushing hard against your cervix as my shaft swells within you, twitching as stream after stream of my hot fluids flood your fertile womb…..
Old 11-06-2007, 03:55 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

"
no!" I mutter pathetically. but its almost too late when I feel you building up in intensity, your eyes closing and cock swelling inside me, stretching me again wit its pre orgasm super hardness. With a hard deep thrust you force yourself up inside against my cervix making me cry out with the pain of it, only to flood me with your cum. Making me cry even more at the idea of it.

"fucking asshole. why did you do that?! I told you not to!!" I sob at the last twitches of your dick as empty yourself completely inside me. A satisfied groan escapes your lips as your cum melts and runs already, the smell of your semen strong and filling the room.

"GeT OFF ME!" I plead, hating the feeling of you being on me, making it hard to breath as I tremble and cry still, not to mention the seed of yours clinging to my walls and pooling inside
Old 11-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #20
Cole32

I collapse on top of you me breathing heavy as I lie with my head upon your breasts, savouring the aftermath of my climax. Slowly my dick deflates and slips from your abused pussy, a trail of cum running from your swollen opening. Using the wad of cloth that had been your gag I wipe my cock clean, As I look down on your ravished body, Your pussy lips puffy and red, your breast bare the marks from my teeth.

I look at my watch then to the door, an hour has past since the guys left, I turn back to you with a smile “I think we may just have time for another round” I chuckle as I see the look in your eyes…….