Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2007, 08:41 AM   #1
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation
Arrow The Police Officer (Open)

This is inspired by one of the Crow films, Of course you ain’t going to have an undead superhero to save you..

Ideally I am looking for two females to take on the rolls, But this can be played out with just one where the Unconscious girl remains so through out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see the flash of lights in the rear view mirror, Quickly followed by the wail of the siren. You panic knowing that you don’t have a full licence and your friend lying slumped on the back seat is completely out of it high on drugs and booze.

My voice booms through the speakers “Pull over and turn off the engine”. You pull off the main road and coast to a halt on a side street. Turning off the engine you wait, The speakers boom again “Slowly exit the vehicle and place your hand behind your head” I watch as you slowly climb out of your car and comply with my instructions “Walk to the rear of the car and place your hand on the windscreen” is my next order, of which you dutifully follow.

You hear my door open and my footsteps as I approach “Keep those Hand where I can see them” I call out as I get closer. Then I am right behind you invading your personal space.
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:54 PM   #2
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation

I'm completely panicked by the presence of a policeman, more so because I know that my friend on the back seat is drunk and her ID shows her to be underage. In retrospect, speeding on the way home had been a bad idea. But still, I can't help but feel that the officer is being a little to cautious.

I follow his instructions with fear filling my head, placing my hands on the car's windshield and waiting in trepidation. I can't help but jerk forwards a little as you move into me.
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:59 PM   #3
Cole32

I feel you flinch away from me as I step up on you “Sudden moves like that could get you shot miss” I say with a chuckle.

I take a moment to make sure we are alone, You picked a nice spot to pull in, The entrance to an industrial park, Deserted at this time of night and my patrol car shields us from the view anyone passing on the main road.

“Now young Lady I pulled you over for speeding” I declare “So I am going to have to write you a ticket, But first I want to know where you have been and where you where heading in such a rush”
Old 07-03-2007, 12:15 PM   #4
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)

I, Aida, meanwhile had moaned and slowly yawned, my pale skin shivering as I woke from my drunken stupor. I noticed that most of my clothes were in array and that I seemed to be in the back of my friend's car, resting on the seats.
Unaware of the danger of the situation going on, I stretch in the backseat, rising and looking around.
Seeing the patrol lights, I duck my head back down, gasping.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:51 PM   #5
Cole32

I hear I slight creak from the car suspension, I think nothing of it until I catch a glimpse of movement on the back seat. Quickly I cuff the girl before me and haul her back and deposit her in the back of the patrol vehicle.

Drawing my gun I slowly approach the car again watching the rear window for movement “You In the back” I Shout “Get out nice and slowly”…
Old 07-03-2007, 01:07 PM   #6
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I tremble, not sure what to do, drunk and confused and terrified. I'm certainly in no state to come out, my clothes dirty with liquor, my bras missing as well as my pants, leaving me in panties and a shirt.
Certainly a shameful sight, and besides, I'm underrage.
I don't even move, pretending to be asleep or passed out in the back, as I had been before I'd gotten up and blown everything.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:27 PM   #7
Cole32

I wait, The seconds turn into minutes, Yet no further movement comes from the back seat. Cautiously I approach the rear door my gun trained on the window, Still no movement, A quick glance in the window reviles what appears a sleeping figure. Still uneasy I pull open the door, the first thing that hits me is the smell of booze. I nudge your foot with the barrel of my gun “Hey Wake up” I call. Yet still you make no move, as I stare down on you enjoying the display of flesh before me…
Old 07-05-2007, 04:48 AM   #8
Aida (Slut)
Banned

It is indeed a splendid display of flesh, my panties the only thing covering my pert ass as my long smooth legs are splayed around. It's obvious I'm not wearing a bra under my shirt as well.
However I stay unmoving, trying to continue my act.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:47 AM   #9
Cole32

I can clearly see she has no weapons in her hands, So I holster my gun and reach out grabbing her ankles shaking them roughly “Hey Wake UP” I yell. Yet Still I get no response from her.

Now I may be a policeman but I am still a man in this display of flesh is having a decided effect on me, And some pretty illegal thoughts entered my mind. Glancing back at the patrol car I could see the other girl sobbing in the back her friend clearly forgotten for the moment.

My hand began caressing her legs as I stared down at her, I start muttering under my breath as I try to work up the courage “Shit, She’s so out of it she won’t even know, And by the looks of her I won’t be the first tonight”

My hand slide up her legs gripping her around the knees, Gently I pull towards me until her ass is perched on the edge of the seat. Releasing her legs I reach into the car and unbutton the few remaining buttons of her shirt….
Old 07-10-2007, 10:01 PM   #10
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I tremble, totally terrified at the policeman's touch. I can't believe this is happening to me, but at the same time I can't bear to wake up and get caught.
As he pulls me over and unbuttons my shirt, I make a yawning noise and try to change positions in my "sleep" so I'm on my side and less prone.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:45 PM   #11
Cole32

Just as the last button comes undone i hear her yawn, I almost have a heart attack as i stumble back. Catching myself i peer back into the car expecting to find you awake and cluching your shirt closed.

But as i look inside all that has happened is that you have rolled onto your side, Your shirt has fallen open exposing one of your breasts to my gaze.

Reaching back into the car i caress the expossed breast, Before trying to roll you back. But you have paced your back against the back of the seat preventing me, So taking hold of your hip i roll you forward, Face down your breast squashed aginst the seat.

I really hate to lose sight of your wonderful tits, I reach up and slowly start pulling your panties down...
Old 07-11-2007, 02:11 PM   #12
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I feel frozen in fear, not sure what do as I feel my panties pulled down to reveal my bare ass and slit.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #13
Cole32

I smile as your pussy comes into view, I contine to push your panties down to your thighs, leaving them hanging about half way to your knees and push your legs further apart.

Your outer lips open as your legs part exposing the pink inner folds to me and i can't help reaching out and pushing a finger between those lips, Running it slowly up and down your slit.

My fingers find your clit and i begin to flick my fingers over your button as i unzip my trousers with my other hand...
Old 07-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #14
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless

I'm standing at the back of the car and right behind you so you can't see me. Frank and I do this now and again if we find a cute young girl out driving Daddy's car at night. Some are DUI, some underage, some without license and registration. Most of them end up spreading their legs in exchange for us turning a blind eye! Tonight it was Frank's turn to go first when we spotted you alone on the road.

When I saw Frank put the cuffs on you, I went to take a piss. I thought when I got back he'd have you bent over the trunk, holding that skinny waist of yours and showing you what girls like you are most useful for.

What I saw was him going for the car with his weapon drawn. I've been covering him from the rear of the cruiser and watching you. When I saw him holster the weapon and drag the other girl to the edge of the seat and undo his belt, I figured he was okay. Still who knows what other weapons or drugs you might have hidden on that pretty little body of yours.

You jump, startled as I tap on the window. I open the door.

"Do you mind stepping out of the vehicle Ma'am and moving to the back of the vehicle."

With your hands cuffed behind you there is nothing you can do to hide your thighs as the long slit in your skirt falls apart revealing them. I catch a brief glimpse of the thin white panties and the dark patch of pubic hair beneath them.

"Turn around when you reach the back of the vehicle Ma'am, place your hands on the trunk and spread your legs!"

"I can't!" you whimper, indicating the cuffs.

I walk up behind you and place both hands on your waist feeling the tight, firm flesh and whisper in your ear;

"Then just fucking bend over, and SPREAD YOUR FUCKING LEGS!"

Last edited by soulless; 07-11-2007 at 09:55 PM.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:41 AM   #15
Aida (Slut)
Banned

^^^ Huh? I'll just ignore that.

My eyes open despite myself and I let out a long groan of pleasure I just can't stop.
"ohhh god..."
Old 07-16-2007, 02:31 PM   #16
Cole32

"ohhh god..." You groan

“Oh Shit” I say as you begin to wake up, Kneeling behind you with my dick out and my fingers in your 18 year old slit.

My mind works double time as I try to think how I can explain this, I might have been able to convince you I was only doing a drug search if it wasn’t for the raging hard on sticking out of my trousers. The truth of the matter was there was no way to explain this away.

My actions so far were enough to get me sent down, If you decided to report me. So I made my decision ’In for a penny, In for a pound’.

Grabbing the tail of your shirt I haul it up covering your head. Holding it in place as I push the head of my dick against you, sliding it up and down your slit. “Just hold still slut and you and your friend will be going home tonight”…
Old 07-21-2007, 04:02 PM   #17
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I let out a moan, my slit wet as you rub your cock against it, the shirt covering my head as I sob.
"Please...don't do this!"
Old 07-21-2007, 05:57 PM   #18
Cole32

Slowly i begin to push forward, The swollen head of my dick entering your tight pussy. Pulling back, only to push forward again, each time invading you deeper. Your sobs growing louder with each stroke. Your pussy growing wetter dispite yourself allowing me to trust easier into you.

Pulling right back until only the head is still inside you a pause for a moment before slaming back in, driving my full length deep inside you, You cry out at the roughness of my entery. Your hands pushing at my hips, trying to push me away.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #19
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I let out a sob, gasping and groaning in pain that will soon be pleasure as I try to violently push you away, flailing my arms and legs.
"NO!"
Old 07-31-2007, 01:47 PM   #20
Cole32

I continue to trust into your tight cunt despite your protests. Your flailing arms and legs doing little to counter the power of my stokes as I impale you again and again with my ridged shaft. I can hear you crying out as the head of my dick slams repeatedly against your cervix.

I can’t believe how tight you are, The walls of your pussy squeezing my shaft almost painfully as I thrust in, Clinging to me as I pull back. You cry out hysterically as you continue to try and push me away “No, Please Stop, Please just stop, No, No, Stop.

Slapping your ass I increase my pace “Yeah take it Bitch” I gasp stabbing into you time and again, Ignoring your pleas….