Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #16
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

As Roger's 9" come over I try to get up. Pulling the now full buckets with me. People cheer Roger and make fun of me as I do.
The suction devices still sucking my breasts even though there is nothing left to pull out as the buckest swing and pull the pain is excruciating.
Roger pins me down now the full buckets and suction devices on the buckeys slam into my emptied FLAPPY breasts.
The pain is even greater as the buckets and emptied breasts dig into my ribs and body.
Roger doesn't care and act as if this is a show for HIS benifit.
"PPPPPLLEEEAS..." I stuttered trying to get the words out through the pain try to let him know I didn't want this, that I was a virgin and wanted to loose my virginity in a nice gentle soft setting with romantic music and candles.
Not like this on public display.

"PPPLLEEAASS..." I tried again and the whole room erupted in cheers for you to "POKE THE PORKER" laughter and mocking of my pleas.

I tried closing my opening but that lasted a second

worst of all because of fear I dried up.

As you pressed in the pain was excruciating.

"NNNNOOO...PPPLLEEAASSSS....NNNNOOOO" I pleaed. You don't stop "SNIFFF" I sniffle as I lay there. You press harder grating my wall with each movement.

You stop when your member hits my maidenhead and I think I'm to get a repreive.

Then you pull back like your ROD is a plunger on a pinball machine.

I brace and you drive forward but just as I'm expecting the pain of you tearing through you stop.
You don't break through and I think you will exit and leave me alone.

You hold a moment not moving forward not moving back.

I relax my muscles and my body secrets moisture around you invader. You just hold there.

Then without warning you spank each BUTT cheek hard twice then you painfully dig you hands into my soft, meaty,delicate, sensitive, hips.

You pull you hips back and slam forward giving me no time to prepare or brace myself and drive through my cherry ripping and tearing as hard and painfully as possible.

You spank my cheeks again and yell at what a mess my squirting blood is making on you and how bad I am for making a mess.

But you drive in and out mercilessly with no regard for me or what you taking from me. You inform the room humiliatingly about how juicy I am while scolding me for making a mess on your pubic hairs and cock.

All I can do is cry and wimper like a hurt child.

Finally word come out "GOD IT HURTS, STOP, YOUR HURTING ME, PLEASE STOP!"

You just keep pumping me while everyone either cheers you on or mocks my painful pleas.

Finally you drop your juices. then pull out quick and painfully and my reward is a hard, painful spanking as if I had wet my panties or something

When you tire of spanking me you come to my face, yank my head by the hair and show me the mess of my VIRGIN BLOOD, MY JUICES and YOUR SEED on your long thick manhood then once you see how disgusted I am by the sight you ram your full length down my throat saying. "OHHH!!!!! BOO!!! HOOO!!!YOU DISRESPECTED MY COCK WITH YOUR FRICKNG MESS BITCH!! Maybe next time- YOU WILL RESPECT ME
and THANK ME for my unwanted visit!! OKAY??!!! OKAY?????!!!!" You ram your full length and width into my mouth even though it doesn't fit and each thrust threatens to tear my jaw off it's hinges.

Finally clean you say, "YOU SUCK AT THIS!" Maybe your good for something else," Your eyes close then i cringe and try to get away as you sigh and the first acrid, acid tastes of your lHOT LEMONADE fill my mouth "GURGGLE GURGGLE." I scream as I'm forced to swallow the more I try to pull away the harder you pull my hair making me scream and vibrate your cock. "SWALLOW IT ALL BITCH" You order.

"GURGGLE, GURGGLE, SCREAM, GURGGLE"

Last edited by rosielawson; 10-06-2009 at 05:48 PM.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote