Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2007, 08:14 PM   #41
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)

I sob, feeling myself overwhelmed by pain, but even worse, a bit of stubbornly growing pleasure as you tear into me.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:28 AM   #42
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

My dick continues to plough back and forth into your tight rear passage, your tits bounce in time with my trusts, the nipples rubbing upon the hood of the car and growing harder and longer from the stimulation.

My hand continues to pull at your hair, while the other worms its way under you, slipping between your legs, The heel of my palm caressing your clit as the fingers delve between your lips, Three fingers pushing into your slick cunt...
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:01 PM   #43
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasp out in what is definitely more pleasure than pain now, shameful as that is, my body trembling as I climax almost immediately as you stick those three fingers into my slick slit. My tits bounce as my body trembles, tears running down my face as I moan and scream.
Each time the cop moved, each time that hot and hard length speared inside of her, she moaned. The pain was fading into warm numbness and she didn't know if that was good or bad. At least the pain had reinforced that this was bad.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #44
Cole32

Your anal ring clamps down almost painfully around my shaft as you come, The walls of your pussy pulsing around my invading fingers. Your ass already tight is made tighter by my fingers pushing into your cunt. your whole body trembles as you ride the waves of your orgasm, Grinding your clit into the palm of my hand.

With o roar i cum, my shaft swelling inside your ass as it erupts, spewing its hot fluids deep within your rear passage, Panting i collapse on top of you pinning you to the hood of the car....
Old 11-18-2007, 07:41 AM   #45
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Tears and sweat run down my face as I pant for air, effectively having my brains fucked out by the pain and exertion of it all, not thinking clearly or of anything as I lay with the weight over me, cum warm and fresh in my ass, my own slit still dripping.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:50 PM   #46
Cole32

Eventualy my shrinking cock slips from your ass, a stream of cum flowing out behind it to run down your crack and mingle with the fluids dripping from your cunt. I use the tail of your blouse to wipe myself clean before strolling back to my patrol car.

Your friend in the back screams as i drag her out, that is until she relises that i am letting her go. "Drive safe" i tell her as i jump in the car and drive away.....