Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-31-2007, 10:21 AM   #1
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)
Default The Hunter

They call me "the Hunter".

I do not like very much this name. Actually I do not hunt: I provide a service. I offer pleasure and sex to girls and women who need it. The problem is, they usually do not know that they want it. But when they moan and cum under me, they all realize the power of my cock.

The other problem is the police. They do not like what I am doing, not understanding my mission. "The most cunning and resourceful serial rapist of the decade" I have been called.

So they have assembled a whole team of detectives to catch me.

This time they have been lucky. They have "almost" caught me. Their trap was good, but fortunately I managed to escape without harm. But my customer was deproved of the experience that could have changed her life. Too bad.

The leader of the detective squad is a woman. A very smart and intelligent woman. Not only a detective, but also a psychologist and a profiler. She is around 30yo, very attractive. From the newspapers I know she is not married and she lives alone.

I look at her picture, cutted from today's journal. Maybe it's time to pay her a visit.
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:56 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sighing, brain throbbing and body sore from exhaustion, I sink further into my piping hot bubble bath. Been along day, a long week, an even longer year. I made it to lead detective but sometimes I wish I hadnt. Im the kind of woman who is married to her job, my life revolves around getting inside twsited minds and its hard to close that off after a whle you start to think like a criminal all the time, and everyone arounds you starts to loook like a perp or a potential victim.

all of me goes towards putting the bad guys away, and trying to initiate a way victims piece their lives back together as best they can, but it comes with a great deal of sacrifice. I dont get time for bubble baths normally, but this case has got me wired so that I cant sleep at night.

I almost doze off thinking about the savage serial rapist we have on our hands. we came close tonight. so close I could feel it. and yet he eluded us again. DAMMIT! I splash the water angrily and my head thumps harder making me wince. No... No! Must calm down. Think rationally. I know better than to let this get to me with all my training. Take a step back. I take a deep breath and try to clear my mind filling it with white light to attempt to forget about the criminal I'm currently obsessed with hunting down.

I know I will dream about him again tonight. We saved one woman tonight. I suppose that should be reward enough. yet curiously it isnt enough for me. I know his next victim is only weeks maybe days away from having her life ruined.

there I go again! I chastise myself, laughing at my nature, and decide instead to masturbate. now theres something I havent done in a long time. Pleasure myself. Thankfully that rapist is not on my mind when I do.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:00 AM   #3
Gio

Sitted in a rented car parked outside the house, I talk to myself.

There is a thing I simply do not understand.

This woman, this detective... why she hates me? They call me the Hunter, but actually I am the hunted. Why she thinks I am doing something wrong? Why she wants to catch me?

Surely it is a misunderstanding. She needs to learn. When she will be submitted to my cock, she finally will accept my mission. Yes.

I know she is in the home: I have seen her return from the police department. Now I just need to find a way to enter inside the house.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After I orgasm I feel like melting into the bath. I really needed that! To think Id almost forgotten what sexual pleasure felt like. the pleasure of a satisfying job pails in comparison to the heights of ecstasy.

Realising my headache is gone, Im itching to go back into my office and chase up another thought that just occurred to me. See? I think to myself. A break was just what I needed.

After I slip on a silky pink night dress I pad along the polished floors to my home office and log into my remote work client. While it loads I make myself a coffee.and settle at the desk ready to start pouring again through the files.

I pull up a an identikit of the man in question. they almost all get bits of the face different, but what stands out is the eyes. they all agreed on the eyes. It is quite chilling to stare into them, even though they are just a caricature. One day I vow to be looking intto them for real, with him behind bars.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:06 PM   #5
Gio

Stretching my legs, I exit from the car. The air of the summer night is pleasantly warm.

The home of Detective Booker is a two-floors house. Even from a distance, I can see that the main door is big, and the lock is strong. I will not even try it. But maybe on the rear...

It is dark, and no one can see me while I turn around the house. There is a back door, obviously... and obviously it is locked too. Vanessa Booker is a cautious woman.

Looking around, I notice a small window at the floor level. Seems the window of the basement. And no bars. Perfect.

With the small diamond cutter and the suction cup, I open a little round hole in less than a minute. Inserting my hand in the hole, I find the handle and I turn it. Then I slip into the basement.

Very good. Now, let's find the stairs. Slowly, and silently. I have a message to deliver to Detective Booker, and I do not want to spoil her surprise.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

I close the screen so that I no longer have to look into his eyes. Horrible images of the girls rest beyond them and the delights he takes. Another sip of coffee. Rest my elbows on the desk and Lace my hands through my hair to seemingly scratch the thoughts from my mind.

Sitting back with my arms folded I review the latest report the constable submitted detailing the events of the night. Fuck.. I can see where we went wrong. one man stationed in just the wrong place, seen at the wrong time was all it took to disassemble months of work.

"Ill get you next time" I mumble to myself.

Taking in the list of evidence collected from the scene, I hear a click somewhere in the house. I stop and listen. Nothing. My heart beats a little faster and I go for my gun in the top drawer. When I see its just my siamese cat, I put the gun back laughing and watch his whiskers poke around the corner of the door. He pads in with his clicky toe nails towards me, loudly complaining, and stands on his hind legs begging for a scratch behind the ears.

"Hey sweetie whats the matter?" I coo.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:38 PM   #7
Gio

The last step has squeaked slightly under my weight. Fortunately the cat has chosen just that moment to walk inside the room.

Quietly I take a quick look inside the study. Detective Booker is sitting to the desktop, talking to the cat. She wears a pink night dress and she is really beautiful. I really do not understand why she can hate me so much.

"Detective Booker" I call, from the study door. Startled, she turns towards me. Does she recognize me immediately? Or does she think I am a common thief? I don't know. I only know that her hand moves like a snake towards her gun.
I let her touch it. I almost let her grab it. She deserves to try. Then, I pull my own trigger. The taser needles touch her skin just above the left breast, and the 150,000 volt electric discharge flows into her body. With a satysfing groan, she drops to the floor.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:31 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

"what the fu-?" is the last thing I say before volts take hold of my body, the cat scratching my legs in panic, before I slump to the floor. I am not unconscious but stunned, immobile, and trying to breath through the intense fear setting in.

I try to lift myself to my hands and look up at you. I dont know you. Panting and let myself drop again, weak, but not mentally. I size up the situation and figure its best to play along to get the information I need.

this could be a criminal or any one of the clients I have helped over the years and who knows what kinds of things get into their heads when they let the demons wreak havoc once again.

"Not everyone carries a taster around. Who are you?" I ask between breaths with my cool intonation, the hoarseness due to the attack, the emotion and the fear that controls my vocal chords.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:05 AM   #9
Gio

Amazing. She has been hitted by a massive discharge, yet she manages to talk and to fight. Wonderful. She will be such a perfect customer for my services.
"I will explain all to you" I say, crouching near your paralyzed body. "But first, some little formalities".
I pull your wrists behind your back and I lock them with a couple of steel manacles. Then I do the same thing with your ankles. You already try to move and to wriggle, but it's too late. With a piece of rope, I tie together the wrist manacles to the ankles, forcing you to bend your knees in a classical bondage position. Usually I do not like bondage, and actually I do not think to leave you for long in that position, but it's fascinating to see you that way. I think I'll take some pictures when you will be on your bed. For now, I take your gun from the floor and I place it away, on the desktop.

Last edited by Gio; 11-06-2007 at 04:44 AM.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

he looks a little stunned, and goes silent, which makes me smile. Clearly he doesn't realise that Ive been trained and experienced in the effects of this thing. Good. it means there might be some room for movement... later.

Right now I have no choice but to succumb as he forces my wrists and ankles together with steel and puts me in a hog tie position. The hogtie is the a popular and stringent position favoured by captors, and one of the killing positions. the idea of that sends a chill up my spine, involuntarily I feel like fighting , sweat starting to leak from my pores.

It seemed he was almost about to when he goes my gun, making me tense and stay still, trembling just a little hopefully keeping that under control to a certain extent. its important to remain CALM under these circumstances. to retain some power over the situation, even when trussed up in this fashion.

releived that he puts my gun away, but I note where its placed for later. what does htis looney want with me?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:45 PM   #11
Gio

"Now... I understand you have a lot of questions, but maybe the floor is not the right place where to talk. Maybe we can find a softer surface".

Without effort, I lift the tied woman in my arms. The silk of her night dress is great under my fingers. She seems surprised, her muscles suddenly rigid, but she says nothing while I carry her in the corridor and into her bedroom. I drop her gently onto her bed, in a prone position.

"This is the right place" I say looking around. "Nice room, very comfortable. So you want to know who I am? You should already know... I am sure I am always in your thoughts lately, Vanessa".
Old 11-08-2007, 07:40 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

while your looking around the room and your deep voice goes all silky in its tones, something rather sensuous and lilting about it, suggestive of more to come. I shake my head rapidly.

"no- I dont know who you are!" my words rush out one after the other in a mild panick that I try to keep a tight lid on. hes moved me from one room to another. my bedroom and the man doesnt seem to me at all like hes nervous but seems very in control. The only person Ive been thinking of lately is....

the moment I realize I SCREAM at the top of my lungs, my negotiating skills and all my training didnt prepare me for this shock!

"SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE"
Old 11-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #13
Gio

I am genuinely shocked for her reaction. Detective Booker, so cold, so smart and intelligent, is a woman after all. Quicky I pull out my digital camera from the pocket and I capture inside it her panic expression. She is so feminine, tied on her bed, screaming in fear. I am sure she will recover very soon, and I do not want to lose this moment.

"Honey... you ARE the police" I say, quietly, when the scream stops. "Now relax, because the night is long and we need to know each other..."
Old 11-10-2007, 06:31 PM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

Panting and trying to control myself, I know the irony of what I scream for when I am one myself. as pathetic as it is that I know the neighbours wont pay much mind to my cries, given the strong and introspect workaholic cop I am, I was hoping to scare you off.
The light flash and whirr of the camera heighten the drama of my predicament.It reminds me of the pictures of the other girls you took, you calling card, usually leaving one behind as a memento with the victim and sending her one exactly 3 months to do the day you originally raped her.
Here I am Im behaving just like one of his victims. The grip of panic slowly releases its hold on me as my brain begins to act logically again.Having profiled alot of rapists in my time, I know that most often they are spurred on by the victims reactions more than the rape act itself.

Should I behave differently it may have a differnet outcome. Carefully now..... Some rapists will up the ante if they dont get the reactions they hunger for... and I dont want that.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #15
Gio

Excellent. She has calmed down.

"Now, my dear Vanessa, it is time to be put in a more comfortable position. Let me help you"

I pull out other two pairs of manacles from my pocket, and I tie them to the bed headboard. Then I free one of your arms and I tie it to the bed. You are looking at me with wide eyes, frightened but with extreme attention. Your muscles are rigid, ready to catch my mistakes. But I am very careful. Using my force I tie you to the bed. Then I do the same thing with your ankles.

"Now you are in the right position, Vanessa. Ready to learn about me."
Old 11-11-2007, 01:37 AM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

Like the chariot in the major arcana my soul is battling with two starkly contrasting sides of self- one side cool and barely holding onto the remnants of sane consiousness while the other is a screaming jelly like wreck threatening to usurp the control of the other. the war rages on, but I only just manage to keep it together.
I focus on the little physical things. the feel of steel on my wrists. super alert for any slips. but I suspect based on the number of hits to misses that this perp doesnt make slip ups.

"you know I'm not your other victims." My voice sounds husky and unusually breathless..Dammit. control.... "if you do anything to me, you wont just have me on your tail the whole fucking department will hunt you down. youve already committed some very serious offences, adding to them is only going to make things worse!" *rattles the cuffs* "I assume you already know that so why have you come to me"
Old 11-11-2007, 07:10 AM   #17
Gio

"This is an interesting question"

I sit on the bed near to the tied woman. "You see, Detective Booker, we share a peculiar relationship. I read your interviews on the newspapers, watch your conferences on TV, but actually I know nothing about you. And you are always trying to catch me, yet you know nothing about me. About my motivations, my desires. You only know me second hand, by the tales of your witnesses. I want to offer you the opportunity to know me better. And at the same time, I am sure you will learn to know better even yourself. You are a detective, a psychologist, a profiler, but do you remember to be also a woman? I am here to help you."
Old 11-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

your diatribe really rankles me! WHat the hell is he talking about??

"Well thankyou very much but I dont need your help" I say icily.

"Lets leave me out of this for the moment and talk about what youve already done. Do you really think you have done those women a favour?! You havent seen the misery you inflict on them, the suffering they never recover from. The way you play with them afterwards, the momentos... your an emotional sadist and narcissist. I can help you." I say firmly with the last statement. "Untie me and we can talk." *softly*
Old 11-12-2007, 02:34 PM   #19
Gio

I look at you, smiling.

"So you want to know why I do what I do?" I ask. "I thought it was clear... I provide a service. I help women with sexual problems, and those ignorant about sex".

Your look tells me that I am not been clear enough, so I continue.

"For example, I have fucked a mother in front of her daughter, so that the girl could learn clearly the nature of sex while watching her mother's orgasm. Then I have fucked the daughter to verify if she had understood completely the lesson. I have fucked women 50 years old who thought to be no longer attractive, and young virgin girls to prepare them for their sexual life. I have fucked a nun completely unaware of her body... I have also helped some males: there was a wife who refused to have anal sex with her husband, and I have teached her the right way to spread her asscheeks, while her husband watched tied on a chair. I even have forced a brother to fuck his own sister, because each brother secretely dreams about it."

I sigh, remembering my career. "But enough talking about me" I smile. "Now it's time to help you, both on a professional and personal way. Maybe you think to have no need of my services, but it is not true. You need to understand better my modus operandi, so your detective skills will improve greatly. Furthermore, you are so focussed on your job that your private and sexual life is minimal. I will let you remember that you are a woman, a female, not only a detective".

Last edited by Gio; 11-12-2007 at 06:03 PM.