Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2006, 03:28 PM   #1
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default movie preference:what do you like to see?

Well, it seems that there are all sorts of vids around forums like this one and I've noticed a good mixture of types of vids and various acts in these vids. My question is "what do you like to see in a video/movie"? I've seen vids that have much more bondage than fucking/rape, vids that have "so called" incest, vids of beastiality, vids of scat(not my thing), watersports(peeing; again, not my thing), anal(my thing ), vaginal, oral, tied up, latex, a somewhat newer thing(at least for me) wrestling(loser gets raped), mainstream movie rape scenes, gay(both guy and girl), bi sex rape, bride rape, "so called" teen rape, gang rape, classic rape movies, double and triple penetration and whatever else is out there. So let me know. Just curious. You can also list fantasies; such as; doctor/patient, doctor/nurse, patient/nurse, school teacher/student, prison(any variation), asian girls, girls with accents(UK, French, etc..), interacial(any variation), business woman or rich bitch gettin forcibly shagged, and anything else you can think of. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:51 PM   #2
dman

dman has initial reputation

i like good old fashioned rape, prferable with several guys gangbanging a girl, gangrape rules!!!!!!!!where have you seen a tape where those who loss at wrestling gets raped?
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:07 PM   #3
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since I'm running an old machine I don't get to play with most of the video clips posted to sites, but do always appreciate the screen shots. But as far as preferences anything concerning animals, excreta, incest, vinyl/rubber is not for me, to each their own. Your phrase "rich bitch
getting forcibly shagged" brings a nice vision to mind. Also, anything interracial (black on white in particular), or bdsm prelude to the rape are turnons to myself. Am a big believer that mainstream movies can deliver a better end product than the indies, but unfortunately Hollywood has been on strike relating to rape scenes for quite some time. The most important aspect of a good rape scene to me is the victim - her ability to play the part of the terrified or even sometimes defiant victim, her begging or fighting, her screaming or crying, and the end result, the way she brings off her end product defilement really make whatever movie scene I'm watching.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:22 PM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

For me I have the need of capturing the victim. I am liking what they call sleepy sex though not asleep but knocked out. I like the drugging drink or boink on head or white cloth of cloroform. I do not like beating or biting or slapping girl I want to suck her toes and like her tits and undress her at my leasure and then fuck her while I have her feet in my face but that is not too safe when they are awake.

I am not too much into the family or animal stuff at all ugh, but I do like a little of the family if it is very fake family, not real family. I do not like anal because it feels too much like gayt sex to me. I like some bondages but only to keep victim longer because if i am fucking them unconsciously then the rope is not so much needed.

I too like some kinds of death videos but only the ones that make it look like knocked out and raped first and not bloody stuffs. Those make me sick and I do not watch. My fantasies have nobody gets hurt really. Sure it is the woman being raped by being used but no reason to hurt her or kill her in my ways of fantasy.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:59 PM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Teacher/Student is what I need more of. Always want some bondage. I love it when the victim is wearing a particular outfit beforehand and mainstream does have better acting by far. I'd like to see the rapist have a fetish rather than follow the usual pattern.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:08 AM   #6
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

There needs to be some kind of balance. I'm a pretty strange cat, I guess.

My feeling is that a fantasy should enhance the sensuality of the character, not detract from it. Call it old-school or romantic or just a whuss .. whatever.

If you take a girl and beat her to a pulp, mess the hell out of her and f*ck her in every hole .. well .. I don't see that as entertainment.

My favorite videos are where you start with an incredibly sexy victim, and put her in a psychological state where she loses all control. It's best when it ends with her inevitable orgasm. I don't mind a little violence. But when its overdone, it just becomes senseless.

Wardrobe matters. Once again, fantasy (for me) is about enhancing the sensuality of the character (the victim). Elevating her desirability excentuates the pleasure for viewer. Very few directors understand this. Even fewer can execute it effectively.

The actress and direction needs to strike a balance. If the victim doesn't fight at all, then its boring. But if she looks too horrified or is abused beyond reason, then you can start to feel sorry for her. It stops being entertainment when you have to see the victim as less than human.

Mr. Deep and Heavy
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:10 AM   #7
MKP4
Privileged Member

Incidently, that's one of the reason I think the Japanese have such a leg up (no pun intended). A lot of their films strike this balance (and star some really hot actresses).

MKP4
Old 08-26-2006, 12:32 AM   #8
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want to see her violated and degraded in degrees. Starting with psycholoogical and some physical abuse, as she is forced to submit--and always, always against her will. MKP4, you want her brought to "her inevitale orgasm"? Well, if the "reluctant" category turns you on, fine--where she's is forced and eventually responds sexually against her will?

I'd rather have her hating it and feeling the pain, anguish, violation, and fear all the way to the end. She should be groped first through her clothing (and I prefer lovely dresses, and yes, Joey, the teacher-student scenario is a turn-on, too. Then I want hands to explore and grope under her clothes!! A bodice unzipped, a blouse unbuttoned--or ripped open!--and my favorite, hands sliding up her legs, under her gown or dress or skirt.

And evetually, her skirt(s) pushed up to her waist, spread about the floor, lots of slip and petticoat and lingerie disheveled, ripped, whatever...

As long as she remains a raped victim and not a fucking partner!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:58 AM   #9
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

I like the movies that are more like the date rape kind. Of course, I enjoy most rape videos, but these keep my interest more. Just something about the idea of sitting talking with someone and they grab you and force you to have sex. No real violence. I know most rape vids you see have a lot of violence. I shy away from the ones that show the woman getting beaten, even though I have posted some videos lately of that kind.

It's always good too when more than one man come into play. Maybe the guy calls one of his friends after he ties the girl up and has him to come over and play.

Long and short, I like the non-violent type of rape vids the best.
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:59 AM   #10
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
As long as she remains a raped victim and not a fucking partner!
I agree 100% - I want her to have an orgasm AGAINST her will. Its like a "final humiliation". The more she tries to stop it and prevent it, the better.

All the other stuff .. groping .. licking .. stripping .. whatever .. all good stuff.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:41 AM   #11
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Prey4me, you are turning me on! I haven't seen very many teacher/student vids and the very few I have seen weren't that good? Well I'm sure there are some good ones out there. I like a bit of violence in the vids I watch but there can be overkill, take for instance the Brutal Violence videos, if you have a 3 part scene from BV the first 2 will be all bondage and no fucking, I hate that. Oh and BoredMom I know you have posted BV vids, I'm not criticizing your choice of vids, in fact, I do enjoy some of the BV vids, especially a lot of the ones you've posted. I've just seen a lot of them that weren't that good to me.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:00 AM   #12
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

MKP4, I like some of the japanese vids I've seen but there are some issues that I don't like, one the damn annoying mosaic that blurrs out the action, just because of an ancient custom. Also the japanese vids have very little anal sex in them, at least a lot of the ones I've seen. I'm not into scat, beastiality, peeing(especially in someones mouth, and gay male sex at all. Incest, well, as none of the vids I've seen are real, or great; but some were good enough to hold my interest for a while, so it depends upon how good the rape is. Latex/rubber, tying and hanging a woman from the ceiling don't really turn me on either, though I don't mind a woman's hands being restrained by force or rope or cuffs. Rather than watch a lot of bondage I'd just assume see the clothes being ripped off, that's my foreplay, and the action start. Also love anal in any scene that I watch. big surprise.
OK one more thought on the Japanese vids, I think some of the girls in these vids are so beautiful and I'd like to see a vid that has a submissive Geisha girl getting all her holes filled.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:19 AM   #13
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
.. one the damn annoying mosaic that blurrs out the action, just because of an ancient custom.
Agreed, but seeing penetration isn't the most important thing for me. I'd rather not see penetration than see the mosaic.

They're stopping that in recent films. Some are filmed out of the country.

yeah I've noticed with some films but it's not just the penetration for me, though that is part of it but it's seeing the woman in all her naked glory.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:32 AM   #14
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I'll start with what I don't like:

- orgasms (kind of ruin the ending for me) ...
- scat
- bestiality
- golden showers (peeing)
- mutilations
- bum-slapping (at least not too much, boring)
- submissive slaves (also boring)
- when the guys can't really get it up

What I do like now is:

- being tied, cuffed, whatever
- force
- fighting and struggling
- maybe a few slaps ( )
- sometime several male participants
- being groped
- being stripped
- sometimes black guys
- dialogue (yes, yes, don't you laugh!) - intimidating and degrading things my attacker says

I'm sure I'll think of some more ...

Last edited by Sternenlied; 08-26-2006 at 06:50 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:05 AM   #15
Fla Force Fantasy Man

Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)Fla Force Fantasy Man Level 3 (300+)

I like the variety in the movies my thing I would like english speaking movies as I can understand all that is being said etc.

But all in all they are good :-)

FFM
Fla Force Fantasy Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:02 AM   #16
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
and yes, Joey, the teacher-student scenario is a turn-on, too.
Actually it was me who mentioned a teacher. Most of the ones I've seen like this are Japanese, and they aren't bad. In a particular one she was tied up in her outfit for a long period of time, which usually means professional clothing like a blouse, pantyhose, etc. all of which I love to see and spend time raping her in. I guess I want her to feel relief it's over once I've spent a lot of time like that, but then the clothes are taken off, to her it's like a new chapter of pain because she thought she'd gotten away without nudity. And it's especially a turn on for me cos I had been anticipating her naked body all along, and I intended to use more holes than I threatened.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:52 AM   #17
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I too find acting important. And dressing too. Liking too conversation build up before te capture. Giving the actress time to be actress becaause in my fucking she is just there. Or at least part of the time she is just there then she wakeing up to horror of me fucking her.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:54 PM   #18
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Ass slapping is overdone, verbal abuse tends to sound stupid and if she orgasms that completely ruins it for me. I haven't seen a lot of movies (because I also have a slow computer and am on dialup) but I just want to see her pinned down and forced to have everything used.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:59 PM   #19
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

- sometimes black guys...You mean the ones that are hung like a horse?
If so, then you telling us you're a SIZE QUEEN.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:02 PM   #20
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I will say this to FLforce and Stern, I prefer english speaking movies, but will watch all with no discrimination, just that I only speak and understand english and it's not so much the degrading things being said to the woman, though that's nice, it's the woman begging, crying, screaming, etc...that turns me on the most.