Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2019, 10:45 AM   #161
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Chiprian has initial reputation
Default Velma DeArmond's Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

Velma DeArmond
Description: Chains scare me. They remind me of prisoners. Maybe that's why my new Master used them to bind me down. I didn't want to struggle too much. My arms and legs were chained to a post, a single crate keeping me from hanging there. I'm not sure why I deserved such sexual disgrace. It's what I kept thinking as he fucked me deep. I'm usually tight and shallow. He didn't care. He went as fast as he wanted, pushing his cock in me as deep as he could. I kept pleading for mercy. I couldn't handle his massive dick. Yet, instead, he brought out a fucking machine with a dildo just like him, only on crack, going faster than any guy I've been. I couldn't whine. He had me by my hair, holding it in place to deep throat every inch he owns.

File Name : velma_dearmond_1.mp4
File Size : 502.02 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:00

DOWNLOAD
velma_dearmond_1.mp4 (file.al)
*Fully BDSM Collection -file.al- (keep for updates)*
Chiprian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:46 PM   #162
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat

Becca Diamond
Description: I'm usually in control of everything. I can't say I'm a fan of handing it over to someone else. Yet, I couldn't resist my new Master. I've always been curious to see him at work. The ony way I could is by going through my own sexual disgrace. He felt I deserved disgrace. He had me arrive in a black corset. He wanted to see one on my tight fit body. He bent my arms and legs, binding them with rope. If I wanted to getaway, I'd half to crawl on my elbows and knees. The way he was playing with my pussy and thick clit, I wouldn't want to escape. I loved him reaching inside my pussy and tickling my g-spot, rubbing a vibrator anywhere he could. All I wanted was his dick. He let me feel it under his pants when we met. But my pussy was too tight. He wanted it opened up for a smooth glide. I could tell he would ravish me. So he brought over his fucking machine, it's sole purpose to loosen my pussy. But my mouth would be put to work. He shoved his dick deep down my throat. Spit was everywhere. I was glad. It's the only way I could deep throat his dick. He made sure to use my ability well.

File Name : becca_diamond_1.mp4
File Size : 481.84 MB
Duration : 00:21:34

DOWNLOAD
becca_diamond_1.mp4
Old 05-07-2019, 02:47 AM   #163
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Halle Von Sexual Disgrace Spanked Stupid

Halle Von
Description: Girls like Halle Von are just made for being humiliated? spanked, slapped, gag-balled, spit on, whipped, ravaged by fucking machines? whatever. It's something in the way they look and the way their body language says violate me in every possible way? Even if she wasn't one of Master Bruno's BDSM sex slaves, Halle would be getting humiliated in ANY life situation. This scene starts off with Master Bruno slapping and spitting on Halle's gag-balled face until she's glazed like a ham. Then he deepthroat fucks her mouth, making her give him a blowjob far beyond her physical capabilities. She is then tied down and flogged on her thighs, pussy and tits until they're bright red, and her pussy is nice and raw for Bruno's dildo-on-a-stick. Now, for the rough sex! Bruno pounds Halle's sex holes in a half dozen positions before shredding her ass with the flogger again, even harder than before. By the time Bruno dumps his big load of cum on her chin and mouth, Halle is a crying, quivering fucked out slut. Total submission!!!

File Name : halle_von_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1549.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:54

DOWNLOAD
halle_von_2.full.hi.mp4
Old 05-07-2019, 10:47 AM   #164
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Hannah Hearlty's Gagging Adventure

Hannah Heartly
Description: All I remember from that night is my Master's cock pounding my deep throat, gagging over and over. He didn't care what came out of me. He grabbed my hair and pried my mouth open for his pleasure. All I could was take it. My arms were tied behind me, my breast bound tight, making any movement I made hurt. It was pure agony. But I liked it. I was grateful when he slammed my face against the floor and entered me from behind. I'm not sure which hole was suited better for this man's horse cock. I was screaming so loud, he popped a ball gag in my mouth. It didn't stop me from screaming. He was fucking me rough and deep. He would surprise with his dick in my mouth. I could taste my pussy on his shaft. I wanted more.

File Name : hannah_heartly_1.mp4
File Size : 306.03 MB
Duration : 00:13:21

DOWNLOAD
hannah_heartly_1.mp4
Old 05-07-2019, 06:48 PM   #165
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Kaisey Dean Sexual Disgrace Superfreak

Kaisey Dean
Description: Her pale skin, nipples and clit redden quickly with the whip, crop, cane and cattle prod. She smiles and asks for more like the shameless painslut she is when she is fisted and fucked with a double dong? she is Kaisey Dean, and this depraved newcomer is eager to prove herself in the dungeon and for Master Bruno. This scene is one of the hottest we've ever filmed, and now we present it for your approval. There's nothing she won't try, and doesn't seem to have a breaking point. Straddling the Sybian fuck machine turned all the way up, Kaisey also gets the Hitachi on her clit at the same time. She loves it! Later, Kaisey gets fingerfucked until she has several squirting orgasms, but really goes wild when Bruno's fist goes all the way up her gaping cunt. With her hands tied behind her back, Bruno fucks Kaisey reverse cowgirl with his huge hung cock. So hot! Next, her pussy is pumped with a vacuum pump until it puffs up nicely, and then it's whipped and cropped with various floggers. The scene ends with her swallowing a huge load of cum and telling us what a filthy bitch she is. She ain't kidding.

File Name : kaisey_dean_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1604.6 MB
Duration : 00:27:18

DOWNLOAD
kaisey_dean_2.full.hi.mp4
Old 05-07-2019, 06:48 PM   #166
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Kaisey Dean
Description: Her pale skin, nipples and clit redden quickly with the whip, crop, cane and cattle prod. She smiles and asks for more like the shameless painslut she is when she is fisted and fucked with a double dong? she is Kaisey Dean, and this depraved newcomer is eager to prove herself in the dungeon and for Master Bruno. This scene is one of the hottest we've ever filmed, and now we present it for your approval. There's nothing she won't try, and doesn't seem to have a breaking point. Straddling the Sybian fuck machine turned all the way up, Kaisey also gets the Hitachi on her clit at the same time. She loves it! Later, Kaisey gets fingerfucked until she has several squirting orgasms, but really goes wild when Bruno's fist goes all the way up her gaping cunt. With her hands tied behind her back, Bruno fucks Kaisey reverse cowgirl with his huge hung cock. So hot! Next, her pussy is pumped with a vacuum pump until it puffs up nicely, and then it's whipped and cropped with various floggers. The scene ends with her swallowing a huge load of cum and telling us what a filthy bitch she is. She ain't kidding.

DOWNLOAD
Old 05-07-2019, 06:49 PM   #167
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Kaisey Dean

DOWNLOAD
Old 05-07-2019, 06:49 PM   #168
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Kaisey Dean

DOWNLOAD
Old 05-07-2019, 11:16 PM   #169
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Kaisey Dean

DOWNLOAD
Old 05-08-2019, 02:48 AM   #170
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Lola Love Will Deep Throat her Master's Cock

Lola Love
Description: I've never been tied to the floor by my wrists. I learned quick I shouldn't struggle. The rope burns too much. I needed my strength for what came next. My Master appeared from behind, his dick hard as a rock. I was afraid of it. It looked like it would tear every hole he wanted to put it in. My mouth was first. He warned me of his love for deep throat. His cock definitely was big enough for it. I couldn't take much of it. I gagged every time he pushed it down my throat. I tried to move away for a break. He would raise me right up for more. He didn't care if it was too much for me to handle. I did get a break, but my pussy was the reason why. It had to endure what choked me. He's so rough. Every time I fell flat to the floor, he picked me up and pounded me faster and harder, reaching deep inside my pussy. Maybe gagging on his dick was easier. It wasn't. He stood back up and shoved his dick in my mouth. My pussy was aching already.

File Name : lola_love_1.mp4
File Size : 493.54 MB
Duration : 00:22:05

DOWNLOAD
lola_love_1.mp4
Old 05-08-2019, 10:48 AM   #171
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam

Marley Blaze
Description: Waiting for my Master to appear tied against a post was extremely nerve racking. There's no telling what he had planned for me. He convinced me that I needed a proper sexual disgrace for all my misdeeds. I took the time to think of my perverted actions. When he finally entered, he pushed my face aside. I wasn't allowed to look at him. He wanted my pussy wet so he grabbed a vibrator and teased my clit and lips. I got wet so fast. It must have been his fingers stretching my mouth open, tasting sweat and metal. He untied me from the wall and bent me over a crate. He spanked and rubbed my ass for awhile, making me believe it belonged to him. The next thing I knew I was on my back, a fucking machine on high speed between my legs and my Master's cock sliding in and out my deep throat. I was blinded by my own spit dealing with orgasm after orgasm.

File Name : marley_blaze_1.mp4
File Size : 558.58 MB
Duration : 00:24:55

DOWNLOAD
marley_blaze_1.mp4
Old 05-08-2019, 06:49 PM   #172
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Mia Hurley Appreciates Her Sexual Disgrace

Mia Hurley
Description: My master wants me to talk about the sexual disgrace he put me through. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to share it with anyone. But I must do what I'm told. He first tied me up with rough rope. He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my pussy as he continued bobbing my head on his dick. When he was satisfied, he left me alone, the machine still pounding my pussy.

File Name : mia_hurley_1.mp4
File Size : 390.32 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

DOWNLOAD
mia_hurley_1.mp4
Old 05-09-2019, 02:50 AM   #173
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Mia Li
Description: My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning. He laid me on top of crate, my legs tied open for his high speed fucking machine. He continued fucking my mouth, rubbing the spit leaking out all over my face. I couldn't focus on either dick entering me. I hope he could tell my screaming was from cumming so many times.

File Name : mia_li_1.mp4
File Size : 740.72 MB
Duration : 00:32:10

DOWNLOAD
mia_li_1.mp4
Old 05-09-2019, 10:50 AM   #174
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace Broken

Rachael Rae
Description: Rachael Rae is one of those rare girls that aims to please. She tells us that she once tried to stretch her asshole with a buttplug so she could have anal with a boyfriend. Sadly, it didn't work out. Unfortunately, Racheal's best efforts to please Master Bruno will also end with the same humiliation. Bound to a table face down, gagged and her pussy spread apart, the master begins her submission with a spirited caning and flogging of her ass and thighs. Ouch! That's gonna? leave a mark! Next, her whore cunt is roughly finger blasted until she cums, and then a deep penetration fuck follows with a huge dildo on a stick. If that wasn't enough foreplay, she gets her clit suction pumped, her pussy shocked, and her vag hole hammered with a Hitachi wand. Only then does Bruno throat fuck her, pound her snatch to ribbons, and deliver a giant oral cream pie in her mouth. Total insanity!

File Name : rachael_rae_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1646.22 MB
Duration : 00:27:55

DOWNLOAD
rachael_rae_2.full.hi.mp4
Old 05-09-2019, 06:51 PM   #175
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Alli Rae #2 Sexual Disgrace Blasted!!!

Alli Rae
Description: The pretty ones like Alli aren't usually very kinky, so it?s a real bonus when someone who looks as good as she does also likes BDSM and rough twisted sex. In fact, it's like the perfect storm of perversion. Alli may be new to the porn game, but she?s into some super dirty things that even hardened old pirate sluts have never heard of. Alli looks really hot getting her pussy churned by the fucking machine penetrating her hot sex holes. She likes it too, cumming and cumming and cumming until she?s too wasted to take anymore, but she better dig deep because dildo on a stick wants his turn inside Alli's insatiable snatch. BTW, Alli?s nipples and tits are fuggin' flawless! Like you didn?t notice. The master gets his turn inside Alli too, and after a spirited throat fucking with all the trimmings, he drops a nice oral creampie in her pretty mouth.

File Name : alli_rae_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1584.03 MB
Duration : 00:27:26

DOWNLOAD
alli_rae_2.full.hi.mp4
Old 05-10-2019, 02:51 AM   #176
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Bibi Miami & Callie Calypso #2 Sexual Disgrace Freaky Cumwh...

Bibi Miami & Callie Calypso
Description: Girls who are willing to admit that they are perverted freaks and down for anything are the best girls ever! Bibi Miami, petite, blonde, just 4? 11? tall, and 18-years-old, is already a veteran of dozens of hardcore rough sex and BDSM scenes, some of which are right here. Callie Calypso, 22, a local girl like Bibi, asked us to film a threesome starring them and everybody?s favorite ?Master of Bitch Disaster,? Bruno. Only a true master like Bruno can break a spirited pair of young girls like these and turn them into submissive sex slaves. Bruno starts the training by putting them on all fours on a workbench tying them ass-to-ass with rope harnesses. A big double-headed dildo is inserted in their pussies for the girls to share. Hot, deep throat blowjob action gets Master B?s big hung cock warmed up and hard enough to penetrate both babes and all the holes they have. Whipping with a leather flogger, violet wand shocks, and lots of face slapping, fingerfucking and ass beating fill the gaps between the multiple rounds of fucking. Later, Bruno orders the girls to make out with each other and engage in other humiliating lesbian sex acts for his entertainment.This blazing hot session ends with an epic dueling tongue cascading cumshot truly worthy of the history books.

File Name : bibi_miami_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 787.24 MB
Duration : 00:13:34

DOWNLOAD
bibi_miami_2.full.hi.mp4
Old 05-10-2019, 10:53 AM   #177
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Bibi Miami #2 Sexual Disgrace Miami Vice

Bibi Miami
Description: Beautiful and busty-rific Bibi Miami with her blonde hair and tight, firm body submits her entire physical and spiritual being for the amusement and manipulation of her cruel master, Bruno. He?s more than happy to dominate her into submission because he has a ?particular? set of skills? BDSM skills he will use to reduce Bibi to little more than a shivering, quivering pile of jizz-covered sex parts, and basic human functions like screaming, crying and having orgasms. He also happens to possess an oversized cock to bring this cruel pussy party to an energetic finale that begins with Bibi spread wide open with her ankles tied to her wrists with rope. Toys are always good for dirty sluts, and master B has two powerful vibrating wands to ravage Bibi?s gash with. One penetrates her pussy deeply, all the way in, and the other goes on her clit until she cums so hard she almost faints. Then, in a cruel twist, he puts the wand that was in Bibi?s pussy into her mouth. Bibi finally gets the veiny prize when the master plows her fuck wallet until he fires a big load of cum into her mouth. A beautiful cumshot and oral cream pie finale.

File Name : bibi_miami_callie_calypso_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1857.47 MB
Duration : 00:32:13

DOWNLOAD
bibi_miami_callie_calypso_2.full.hi.mp4
Old 05-10-2019, 06:54 PM   #178
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Charli Acacia #2 Sexual Disgrace Squirt Three Times

Charli Acacia
Description: Charli Acacia has the right attitude, drive and determination to become a BDSM rough sex superstar, and when we asked her to try and squirt on camera for you guys, she said she would try her hardest even though she?s never done it before. Thatta' girl, Charli, that?s a good sex slave! Of course, Master Bruno lends a hand, and a cock, and a whip, a vibrator and a violet wand, to help Charli achieve her dream. Chained and secured with leather straps to a small wooden box, Charli's entire body is shocked with the violet wand to tune her up. She shrieks in agony as the static electricity stings her sensitive clit and nipples. The Hitachi wand is applied to her clit until she begs for cock. Charli receives her reward and gets her throat and pussy deeply penetrated and fucked with equal intensity. The skilled Master Bruno shoves four fingers into Charli's gash, and puts the vibe directly on her clit until she squirts, not once, but three fucking times! It's super intense and way better than any reality TV! Charli thinks she's finished, but she gets the dildo on a stick jammed in her bald biscuit. More throat fucking and pussy hammering, and then Bruno dumps a huge load of spuzz in her mouth which Charli hungrily swallows down. An amazing scene with an amazing slut!

File Name : charli_acacia_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1323.14 MB
Duration : 00:29:04

DOWNLOAD
charli_acacia_2.full.hi.mp4
Old 05-11-2019, 02:55 AM   #179
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Lily Ligotage #2 Sexual Disgrace Pussy Puppet

Lily Ligotage
Description: In the world of the sex slave, there?s a constant desire for that slave to prove him/herself worthy. Not all of them can achieve that, and this can be the fault of either party, but with the right master and the right training, an acceptable level of submission can be reached? and that?s when the real fun begins! Lily wants to become the perfect slave, and she definitely has the right master, but will she reach her goal? Lily comes correct with a metal hook in her ass while also bound tightly with a rope harness that controls her entire body like a fuck puppet. First, she is brutally fingered with the master?s latex-gloved hand. She is also spanked on her shapely ass. Next, the harness is used like the reins on a horse to control her and pull her body against a timber post where a huge black dildo has been nailed and mercilessly slams into her holes. Clothespins pinch her nipples as she is pounded by the master?s cock doggie style while standing up. She is then whipped all over with a leather cat o? nine tails until she?s properly marked. Spread eagle and tied into position, Lily?s pussy is deeply penetrated with toys, dildos and vibrators. Lily finishes her master like a good sex slave by sucking on his sweaty balls while he jerks off into her open mouth. Spurts of hot cum flow into Lily?s mouth and coat her tongue. Will this make Lily the perfect slave?

File Name : isa_mendez_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1392.72 MB
Duration : 00:24:11

DOWNLOAD
isa_mendez_2.full.hi.mp4
Old 05-11-2019, 10:57 AM   #180
Chiprian
Privileged Member

Default Jenna Ashley Sexual Disgrace Crybaby Cocksucker

Jenna Ashley
Description: Rumor has it that Jenna Ashley is the biggest whore ever! We're not sure where this terrible rumor started, but it was probably here. That's because it was here that sweet, innocent-looking little Ashley with her supernaturally shapely body showed us just what she is capable of when properly trained and dominated. BDSM, bondage, rough sex, humiliation, submission, all of these things excite and stimulate Jenna. Blistering leather cropping, flogging, and hand spanking of the ass and tits is administered while she is riding the Sybian turned up to full speed, the unbreakable Jenna gives Bruno a deepthroat blowjob to prove what a foul slut she truly is, but she gags on his giant dick until she starts crying. Don't cry, Jenna. Nastier whores than you choke on well hung Bruno's party-sized cock. To complete her training and humiliation, the master tunnels out her cum cave until he works up a massive cumshot he shoots into her mouth, and then assists her in swallowing it all down with a few squirts of water. Yummy!

File Name : jenna_ashley_2.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1105.37 MB
Duration : 00:19:12

DOWNLOAD
jenna_ashley_2.full.hi.mp4

Tags
bdsm, rough sex, spank