Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-19-2006, 09:46 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Predator (again revisited)

I need it everyday. I think about it, lust for it, and I dont know why. The thoughts come to me in waves, overpowering me until I cant sleep. They consume my life, and I cannot stop. My obsession is so bad that my head starts to pound like a thousand lighning bolts hit my temples and the blood rushes to my teeth and gives me a thirst that drives me mad. If I wait too long, I become violent, and I dont want that. I dont want the thoughts, the obsession, the thirst. If only this thirst can be satisfied, but it cant. It comes everyday like a blood thirsty demon with its fangs extended intent to ruin my entire existence. To ruin my goodness, my humanity. I guess it is too late for that, considering what I have done and what I am about to do. God help me.

I prowl the streets like a predator who's only instinct of survival is to prey on the weak. The night time is the only time because all areas are less sparse. I try to keep away from crowded locations as best as I can, but cant help but to be curiously peeking around the corners at some of the best ones. The good ones usually do not travel by themselves at this hour. They are usually on the arm of a boyfriend or with a big group of aquaintences. They have the looks I yearn for but are completely inaccessible to me. I cannot be choosy. Not with my need, my...hunger.

This night is a cold one. Its mid October and completely black outside. The only light available is the ones from the moon and from the old street lamps that line the deserted road. Bums pass by with their shopping carts and eye me suspiciously. I dont look like one of them, I am wearing a big leather coat that I pull tighter to warm up, and I am pacing, going to no destination. I probably resemble a drug dealer, and I have to be careful. There are many thugs out here peddling their supply, and if I dont watch it, they may mistake me for competition and I could get hurt, or killed. Its not too late, only about 10:30. This area of town is secluded with spots of old shops and cafe's that are closing for the night. The hot night clubs are on the other side of the city, but this area is where I choose to dwell. The shop owners are mostly older Italian men, who are leaving for the night and walking to the parking garages. I lay low in an anclave, surveying the streets and the people that pass me.

Then I spot her. She is across the street from where I am standing. She comes out of an old book shop, then turns around and proceeds to lock the door behind her. She turns toward me and see's me staring at her but pays no mind and puts the keys into her purse. She looks young, maybe 22, she is very petite and gangly. Her mousy brown hair is pulled back into a lose, stringy ponytail that is tied at the nape of her neck, with loose strands sticking out. She is wearing wire frame glasses and has dull, grey eyes. Her outfit fits her appearance well. She wears a thick, gray, oversized sweater an ugly skirt that goes past her knees. She is not a beauty.....but I my head starts to pound and I know its time. She starts walking east down the street, her head waving from side to side as she walked, she might even be retarded.

I lick my lips and leave my anclave to cross the street. I am about 15 feet behind her when she feels my presence. She turns her head a little to catch a side glance of me and slows her step a little to let me pass. I do not pass her. She quickens her step. I watch her body move as she tries to elude me. I am getting excited thinking about what will be happening in just a few seconds, when suddenly, she ducks down into an alley. Whats this? I follow her into the alley to find her standing against the wall and reaching for something out of her purse. She sees me approach her and hurries to pull an object out of her the corduroy bad. I grab her by the neck and push her against the brick wall. Her purse drops to the ground and a can of mace falls out. She starts to scream and I put my hand over her mouth. I stare into her eyes and through the dark I can see her face. Her complexion is dry, with small clusters of acne, her forehead peels from the dryness of her face. She is completely unattractive, but my lust rips through my being and I dont care. She stares into my eyes, frightened of what I am about to do.

"Please, let me go. Please!"

She pleads with me, weeping and shaking. I push my body against her and grap her arms. I pin her harms over her head against the brick and start to suck on her neck. I can feel her veins pulsating under her skin. I slide my hand up her skirt and between her legs. I pry them apart and jab my knee between them.

"No, please, I've never........." She stutters

I put my mouth to hers and thrust my tongue inside. She desperately tries to free herself. Her struggles only make me hotter than I already am. I yearn to force her, for her to take me in for she has no other choice. My hard-on presses against her right thigh. She moans slightly as I kiss her and rub my penis against her. Its so hard that it hurts me, but not as much as I am going to have to hurt her. I stop and let her go. I grab her by the hair and push her to the ground. She falls into a puddle and makes a feeble attempt to crawl away, crying and moaning. I grab her by the back of her sweater and drag her further into the dark alley. My desire is so strong that I can barely see straight. The darkness overwhelms me, but I know that once I have had my fill, I will be alright again....at least for a little while. I drag her to a nearby fence, and throw her face first into it. She howls like an injured dog. She brings her hands up to her face. Her glasses have been
knocked to the concret ground.

"Please let me go, dont do this to me.....I wont tell anyone, I promise!"
She begs me. I hear the words and I hear the pain behind them....but I feel no pity, no emotion. The only emotion I feel is the need to bury myself inside
her and hurt her.

I grab her by the back of her head and pull her up to face me. As I push her against the fence, I slide my hands underneath her skirt and pull down her
panties. She makes no attempt to resist. She stands there rigid as a board, her eyes shut and she is weeping quietly. I croutch in front of her as I slide her panties down, my nose taking in her sweet aroma. I slide my fingers up her thigh and thrust them into her tight opening. She wimpers and snaps her legs shut, closing my hand between them.

I stand suddenly, my erection is starting to hurt. I grab the links of the fence behind her head and press my body hard against her. I am getting dizzy, my eyes are not focused. I put my hands to my pants and numbly undo my buttons as quick as I can. Once my pants drop, my erection protrudes out and hits her stomach. I grab her ass and lift her so that her legs are wrapped around my waist and she is sitting on my erection. I hold her wrists with one hand pinned to the fence and balance her ass with the other. She does not struggle.

I thrust whole and deep into her. She screams. Her vagina is dry and hurts me a little bit. I dont even hear the sounds of her screams, all I can feel is the warmth of her vagina. As I pump into her, the rattling of the fence and her screams start to sink into my conscience. It all seems so far away. I thrust harder into her vagina, with each thrust she screams and shakes. I grab ahold of her ass with both hands and bang her hips into mine as my cock thrusts far inside of her. The friction causes me to cum almost immediatly after. As I ejaculate into her, I push her head into the fence as I put my head down and enjoy my orgasm. I let go and let her fall to the ground, shaking and crying. I dont show remorse of what I did.

"Get up" I tell her

She puts her hands to her face and keeps weeping, her small shoulders shakin back and forth.

"GET UP!" I scream at her. I slap her a on the head and then I grab her hair, lifting her small frame up off the ground. I turn her around and throw her back in the fence. Her face hits it hard and she screams.

"no, not again...no..."

My dick is hard again. I pull her wrinkled skirt up so that I can see her ass. I spit on my hand and rub it in her pussy. I dont want it dry like last time. I
shove my hard erection deep into her vagina. She wimpers and cries as I thrust it in deeper and deeper, the chain linked fence moving back and forth and I thrust my cock into her. It feels so good that I come again inside her. I keep my cock inside untill I am completely satisfied. As I exit her and let her go, she slumps to the ground like a lifeless doll. Her damp head hits the ground in a small thump. I stare down at her unmoving body. I know that she is playing dead. She doesnt want me to have her anymore. But its almost over.

I pull her up by the hair and throw her into the fence again. She falls to the ground unmoving. This time on her back. Her eyes are closed and her
breathing is constant. I start to kick her hard in the stomach and back, trying to get a reaction. She still doesnt move. I bend over and start punching her in the face. a drickle of blood falls from her nose, and runs down her cheek, her eyes still closed. As I kick her and beat her, my erection starts to rise again. I cant stop. God help me, I cant.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-19-2006 at 09:49 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote