Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #1
tinyvictim

tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tinyvictim Send a message via Skype™ to tinyvictim
Red face A shy, quiet "hi"

For as long as I can remember I've fantasised about being taken advantage of in some way. I'm amazed there are other people who understand that urge. I've been reading the stories here for a few weeks and now decided to join the site. I spend enough time here I figured I might as well.

Anyway about me: I'm a student, small, very slim, with long hair. Guys don't usually notice me because I'm quiet and I don't really have a lot of, uh, womanly assets. This and my shyness means I haven't dated much. I'm still a virgin.

But I think about sex all the time. And usually it's not sex but rape. I imagine how badly it'll hurt (I'm very small) and the fear arouses me for some reason. I fantasise about a man getting off on causing me horrible pain and fear. I may have fixated a bit on painful penetration in my fantasies. I think about it a lot. Sometimes when I masturbate I start to cry imagining it.

That might be TMI. Sorry if it is. Anyway hi everybody.
tinyvictim is offline   Reply With Quote