Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: How about a new section of this forum "Role play" ?
Yes, it's good idea 25 86.21%
No, it is not necessary 2 6.90%
it doesn't matter 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2006, 10:54 AM   #1
admin
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation
Default New section

How about a new section of this forum "Role play" ?

Last edited by admin; 03-28-2006 at 02:04 PM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
merseyside predator

Default role playing

Excellent idea. Anyone from North West UK interested please contact me
Old 03-13-2006, 08:13 PM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Vote "YES!"

What's being proposed here, MercysidePredator, is not for people to meet up in "real time," but for participants to engage in "virtual rape" (etc), right here in cyberspace. Some of us would assume virtual identities and engage in all those fun things "polite society" and the police frown upon.

What you're interested in has merit: in the genel discussion board, people do inquire about interested parties in their regions. At R.C. in the members' section there is a forum category called "Board Meetup" where people can make inquiries and respond. PM the Administrator and ask if such a category is worth taking on.

Those scattered threads where there is a party is looking for a role-playmate could be moved there.

That said, I acknowledge that I advanced the idea for a cyber-role-play forum, and Admin's response was to use a poll. So I encourage members to vote "YES!" and we could have a lot of literary and fantasy fun. I unintentionally got involved in one elsewhere, have enjoyed it immensely, and gotton some really strong feedback for my, er, "literary" debauchery.

Think of it as a more evolved (devolved?) step beyond looking at somebody's images, and saying, "Here's what I'd do to this chick...."

So, vote "yes" and let's get this going!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:34 PM   #4
admin
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Welcome
http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:58 PM   #5
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

BRAVO!!

I'm getting hard just thinking about some virtual abuse I have in mind for one or two choice pieces of meat on this Board!

How about a special "Board Members Meet-Up" for the people seeking in-person rp. (I'm such a wimp....just cyber stuff for me!) That way the general discussion board will be a little more on-topic.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:33 PM   #6
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
BRAVO!!

I'm getting hard just thinking about some virtual abuse I have in mind for one or two choice pieces of meat on this Board!

How about a special "Board Members Meet-Up" for the people seeking in-person rp. (I'm such a wimp....just cyber stuff for me!) That way the general discussion board will be a little more on-topic.
And while we're at it, how about a nice purple on light purple color scheme?

Just teasing; I think that would be a good idea too.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote