Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Your ideal sex scene

After reading HRH's post about how he would direct a movie I thought it would be fun to make this thread. Imagine that tonight you are going to have sex. With who, where and how is entirely up to you. What would be the ideal scenario and how would it unfold.

Mine is:

- I would be with an older guy, probably in mid 30's early 40's.
- I'd have been seeing him but not for too long. We would already be having a sexual relationship.
- He would be quite strict and I would be a little in awe of him.
- It would be in a bedroom in one of our houses.
- We would have had dinner or watched a movie and he would tell me that we're going to bed.
- I would walk upstairs with him, we would stand by the bed, he would kiss me and then he would undress me. First my top half including my bra and then my bottom half. He would remove my socks and shoes and I would be naked while he is fully clothed.
- He would touch me like this before telling me to get onto the bed, and put me in the position he wanted, in this case on my back with my legs up.
- He would then undress himself and get onto the bed.
- He would have me in whatever way he desired, and I would willingly consent. He would switch my position either by telling me to or by moving me.
- He would climax inside me, and then bring me to orgasm with his fingers
- He would lie beside me, pull the sheets over us turn out the lights and sleep. Maybe say goodnight, maybe not. I would clean the next day.

Ok, so embarrasing! But that is very much along the lines of my perfect sexual encounter. I did it so your turn x
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Knowing my girl sleeps with the bedroom window open, I climb in during the night....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

I read your posts hours ago and thought what a great post and thought i would get back to it with what my ideal sex scene would be.

It seems that i have turned in the woman with no imagination lately. I realised i was mixing ideal with fantasy.

My ideal sex scene would be. . .

...would be in a cabin somewhere,
- it would be raining outside
- a nice log fire
- a bottle of red wine
- nice slow music
- to dance a little with the music,
- feeling your breath on me whilst dancing and holding me
- you look into my eyes and ask if im sure i want to do this and i nod a yes
- you slowly unbotton my top
- i slowly unbutton your jeans
- you stroke my neck and your hand touches my breast
- you take my hand and lie me down on the blanket near the fire
and you make slow love to me.

All my fantasies have come true and that was why i couldnt think for ages what i wanted. I know it's boring but...
Old 04-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
I read your posts hours ago and thought what a great post and thought i would get back to it with what my ideal sex scene would be.

It seems that i have turned in the woman with no imagination lately. I realised i was mixing ideal with fantasy.

My ideal sex scene would be. . .

...would be in a cabin somewhere,
- it would be raining outside
- a nice log fire
- a bottle of red wine
- nice slow music
- to dance a little with the music,
- feeling your breath on me whilst dancing and holding me
- you look into my eyes and ask if im sure i want to do this and i nod a yes
- you slowly unbotton my top
- i slowly unbutton your jeans
- you stroke my neck and your hand touches my breast
- you take my hand and lie me down on the blanket near the fire
and you make slow love to me.

All my fantasies have come true and that was why i couldnt think for ages what i wanted. I know it's boring but...
Posting slows to a standstill while all the male members, oh er missus, look up prices for renting log cabins...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm there.

So is a girl.

We have sex.

TV ruined my imagination and attention span. On the otherhand I do..... OH A SQUIREL!

Old 04-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah you all pretty much suck at this

Little Miss is good as always though! x
Old 04-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #7
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let me give it some thought and I'll knock your socks off Lucy. Plus anyother items of clothing I fancy knocking off
Old 04-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #8
BTN
Admiral Adama

We should put our *ahem* heads together and come up with a few ideas Parisa
Old 04-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #9
sexynurse

My ideal dream sex scene,(I dream about it a lot and wake up horny as hell), I am in a market. It is a slave market, and there are rows upon rows of women tied up hands above their head legs apart, completely naked. I am one of them.
Men, and women walk up and down the rows feeling and groping the merchandise. People come along just to do that, and not to buy. One man fingers me almost to orgasm and walks away, while several people watch.
But I am bought by a handsome dark haired dark eyed man and led away from the market, still naked on collar and leash. He takes me to his home which is floored with marble and there are silk sheets. He forces me to my knees to suck him off while he lashes me with the other end of the leash. Before he comes he pushes me over and takes me roughly doggy style. His thrusts are so hard I come almost instantly and continue again and again. We both collapse after he has shot his load into me onto the silk.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Mine I

I'm at the staff party, the woman I have really fancied all year is there, dressed in her best dress. We talk, we flirt, we dance the room could be empty for all we care. At the end of the evening, we go to a room, we kiss, caress, undressing we kiss and caress our way up and down each others bodies. I lead her to the bed and we make love passionately each of us talking charge trying to top each other in bringing the other to an orgasm.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:31 PM   #11
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

But what are you wearing, LittlemikssRotter?

1) Your hair is pinned up, with a slight up-twist, secured with a white satin ribbon. (This will come down, as my cock goes up.)
2) You are wearing a slightly sheer silk blouse, white, button-front, with full poetic sleeves and satin collar and cuffs
3) You have a pretty (not too lacy or racy) front-hook bra on
4) You are wearing a knee-length dressy skirt, such as crimson or royal blue taffeta, maybe black or deep blue velvet, with a full-cut taffeta half-slip.
5) thigh-high stockings, and hipster or bikini panties to match your bra
6) gold strappy sandles

Now stand still while I pull you close, and very, very, tight. My fingers will learn and memorize every one of the curves of your body beneath your sensuous clothes...

Last edited by prey4me; 04-10-2009 at 11:34 PM.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:33 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well it is a "fantasy" site after all....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
BTN
Admiral Adama

A New York hotel room in winter. Snow softly falling outside as the couple (hopefully one of which is me ) slowly lay down on a massive four poster bed. Dark in the room as the couple silhouette against the soft light reflected by the snow fall from outside. Slow, softly but passionately kissing as they tug at each others clothes. Their hands all over each other…in hair….over skin.

It gets more graphic from there but you don’t want to hear that part
Old 04-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
Lucy.
Banned

Hehe thats more like it BTN Good suggestions so far!
Old 04-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We are walking down the street, laughing and maybe holding hands. I'm teasing him a bit. As we pass by a darkened storefront, he takes both my hands, raises them over my head and pushes me against the wall with his body. "You will pay for that teasing," he says in my ear as he grinds himself against my ass. Then he releases me and keeps walking. I hurry to catch up. All during dinner I catch him looking at me intently, and he gives me that little smile - reminding me that I have something coming.

By the time we get to the room, my heart is pounding. We come through the door and as soon as the door shuts behind us he pushes me down on the bed. I scramble up, backing away, but the room is not big enough for me to get away, and after a struggle he gets the top half of me on the bed, my knees on the floor, while he sits on my shoulders. I struggle wildly as I hear the jingle of the belt buckle.

"NO! Let me up!!" But the doubled-over belt comes down on my jeans-clad backside. Once, twice...ten times...until I stop struggling and just twitch when it falls again. My tears excite him. He gets off my shoulders and pulls both our clothes off.

He lays down on me, covering my body completely with his, and enters me from behind. He takes me hard, rough, making me cry out and gasp as his body rubs against my burning, sensitive ass.

When we are both spent, he rolls off me and holds me tight. I know there is no place either one of us would rather be at that moment.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote