Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-29-2007, 08:23 PM   #101
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She cries and whimpers the entire walk. Always pleading for me to let her go. It really is quite annoying. What have I done to show her that I actually care about what she wants, about her wishes?

Finally I come to my hut. Its small, dirty, and delpidated. Just like I like it. "Welcome to your new home." I tell you. "Now, I'm something of a traditionalist, so I have to carry you across the threshold. ALso since it is my house, it is my rules."

With that, I enter, carrying you into your own private hell.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:22 PM   #102
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodboy
"Wrong? Are you a saint or something? Shut that crap out, and let's have fun while we can!"

I go behind you, and this time start working on your nice little ass. I slowly move the cheeks apart, and enter deep into you with my index finger. I soon put in my middle finger as well, as you keep moaning in pleasure.

"By the way, lisa, you have a pretty little ass!"

"Ahh...n-no, that's not...what I meant..."

My words trail away weakly as you begin fingering my ass. Oh my...my pussy is all wet now, shiny and hot. My thighs keep twitching as I squeal and moan with delight. My god what wonderful hands you have!!!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:57 AM   #103
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

With my other hand, I enter your pussy again. Soon both my hands are exploring deep inside you, and can feel each other across some wall. I pull out when you are again on the verge of an orgasm, and stand up.

"Has a guy ever been inside you with his hands, lisa?"
Old 05-25-2007, 03:56 PM   #104
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I shiver and weakly shake my head no. My boyfriend and I have only ever done oral before. Ahh, I can feel myself flushing all over, and the painful tingling builds into pressure builds into pain ahyesohGod----

And then it stops. I protest softly at the sudden withdrawal--why have you done that? It was getting good!!
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 05-25-2007, 11:01 PM   #105
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

"I'll come back to it. Meanwhile time for something different."

I untie your hands, take them round to the front and tie them again. I take up some of your other clothes, and use them to tie your feet together and gag you, much to your surprise.

"Don't worry. This maybe a bit painful, but you'll end up loving it. That's a promise, lisa." That soothes you a bit. I gently pick you up and put you face down on a bench nearby. Then I reach fetch my backpack from the other room, reach into it and take a whip out.

As the first one lands across your behind, you scream out, which is muffled by the gag. I feel your whole body writhing in the pain as I bring it down hard again. I feel a bit sorry for your sobbing figure, but this par is essential for the submission.

After ten of them have left your bottom raw, I throw it aside. Then I squat by you, and gently massage the soft wounded flesh. I feel you responding to my touch now as never before, as the searing pain turns into an odd violent sort of pleasure. I work up across your back, and then flip you around. I remove the gag, and wipe your tearful eyes gently. There's a new light in them - a light of submission. I free your legs and hands, help your stand up, and kiss you lovingly.

Then going behind you, I put one hand across your shoulder and beging playing with your nipples. With the other I start rubbing your crotch again. I press my body to yours, so that you can feel my hardness against your sore behind. Resting my chin on your shoulders, I ask softly in your ear: "I hope you are enjoying it, lisa? Would you like to have a climax now?" I increase the pace of my rubbing.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:37 AM   #106
Sheba
Privileged Member

What is he doing now? Hum, this is odd--now my shirt is become cuffs for my ankles; my panties a gag. Now I can taste myself while he does--whatever it is he's going to do. Before long I'm bent over a bench, watching wide-eyed ver my shoulder as he brings out a short whip and promises that it might hurt at first but then I will like it. I suppose I can only take his word for it.

I scream as the first blow lands, nearly aspirating cotton in the process, and start quietly sobbing as more blows follow. My ass is red and stinging now, fairly glowing on the dark. Suddenly the whip is tossed aside, and I hear him squat beside me, his hands softly rubbing and kneading at the sore areas. Somehow the stinging pain...becomes more of a soft tingling. Mmmm..yes. Now this, here, this I like. Especially as he begins to rub my back with that same gentle touch, then turns me me to face him, wipes my eyes, takes the gag out and softly kisses me. I feel myself blushing again. After that pain, this sweetness...it will be worth any amount of torment to be treated like this afterwards.

He moves behind me, pressing his erection into my back as he plays with my nipples and crotch. Mmmm..it's all I can do not to grind against his hand and finally bring myself off. He asks me if I'm enjoying it, and do I want to cum?

Hell yes I do! I'm more than ready, but I just bite back a delighted squeak and nod.
Grows stronger yet.....