Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2007, 02:06 PM   #21
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Old man on bicycle with no dick

" I'll go up to that dam camp and tell em about those murders.That will scare them away from my precious forest" ."There doomed There all doomed"....
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:17 PM   #22
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Hi, Dan," I murmur in an unintentionally sultry purr--I've always loved having my back rubbed; it's one of my greatest turn-ons. Mmmmm...this is really starting to feel good, a fact that sort of alarms me. Still, who am I to complain? You're being so nice...

Your hands cup my breasts suddenly, making me instinctively try to squirm away. The protestation is short-lived, though; this too feels good after a fashion and anyhow it's not as if you're hurting me. If you'd, say, started pinching or twisting my nipples, we might've had a problem. Your hands begin to warm up, and so do I--I'm quite surprised I haven't started dripping down my leg. I mewl in protest at the loss of your warm hands, but quickly stand, looking back at you with glazing eyes.

"You have wonderful hands, Dan," I purr in response.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #23
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

I now reach down to the button of your jeans. You again instinctively reach down, and with my other hand I block you. This time the pause is longer, as we look into each other's eyes, but then you have given in. I unbutton your jeans and pull them down, and then help you step out of them.

As you stand there, clad in only your silk undies, a momentary look of fear passes your face. I quickly start massaging your thighs lightly, and soon your expression has changed to one of pleasure. The control is now complete.

"So, lisa, how old are you?" My voice has become almost a hypnotic whisper. I put my finger between your legs and feel the dampness, as you squirm slightly.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:03 PM   #24
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your hands move downward--mine reflexively move to intercept them. Your larger hand cups over mine, stopping me. My heart starts beating fast. Your gray eyes bore into my green ones for an interminable moment, silently radiating a powerful aura of command. It is at once entrancing and terrifying, and inwardly I quail and move my hands aside. You help me step out of my jeans, and now here I am, standing in the middle of the floor clad only in pink leopard-spotted silk. I shiver. This seems so wrong, somehow. I can't help being afraid. My thighs twitch involuntarily as your so-skilled hands begin to rub them. My legs are begining to shake, and my head goes back with a sigh of delight. I snap back to reality with a gasp and a shudder as one finger rubs my panty-covered crotch. It sends a tingle through me; my voice shakes as I answer,

"N-nineteen..."
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 04-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #25
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Ah. Very good!"
As my right hand slowly rubs your wet crotch (getting wetter by the second) inside your panties, my left hand reaches for them. Once again your hands involuntarily move, once again they stop midair. My hand eases them and let them fall to the ground. Once again I hel you step out of them. Then I step back to have a good look at you.
"So, lisa, what kind of counselling do you do?"
Old 04-11-2007, 02:28 PM   #26
Sheba
Privileged Member

Your hands slip inside my panties this time, rubbing to the point that it feels sinfully good and I'm really getting slicked up quite badly, and then the other hand begins to pull them off. Again, acting on instinct I try to stop you. Your hands ease mine away from my body, where they form fists at my sides. One hand grips yours briefly as I step free of them. There. I am naked, now. I'm begining to be glad, by now, that I shaved my puibes the other day. I hate letting it get too long, and now it affords you a nice view.

"I'm the riding instructor--I teach campers to ride horses and take them on trailrides."

It shows in my well-toned physique, especially in my long muscled legs.
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 04-11-2007, 09:37 PM   #27
goodboy
Privileged Member

"No doubt you have a nice body. Let's have some fun. It's still twenty five minutes to one."

With each of my hands on one of your breasts, playing on them gently, so that you keep enjoying it, I say: "Now put your hands behind your back lisa. I'm gonna tie them together."

Again the pause, and again the resignation as I increase the pace of my hands on your breasts. You put your hands behind, and I pick up your panties and tie them behind your back.

I get back to working on your breasts, as I plant a soft kiss on your neck, and feel you shiver in pleasure against the touch of my lips.

"So ... are you in college?"
Old 04-11-2007, 09:59 PM   #28
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

((I'm in for playing a female counselor ))

Trista walked out of the counselors tent and looked about, stretching her arms as she let her copper hair fall about her slender shoulders. She had 44DD sized breasts that seemed to large for her tiny body. She was very athletic and loved to exercise so most would find her running the trails if not working with the campers. She was wearing her running shoes now and began to take off, at a short jog towards the trails.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:26 PM   #29
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For years I have been living of the grid in the wilderness. It is a nice life, if a little boring. I haven't seen another person for months. I guess maybe I've gone alittle stir-crazy.

But when the goddess runs past on the trial. I just need to have her. I fall in behind her, my years in the woods allowing me to move silently along side. I watch as her wonderful breasts bounce in time with her steps, and I enjoy how her perfectly formed body slides and moves.

As soon as she gets far enough away from the camp I noticed earlier, I will pounce, and she will be mine.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #30
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I get about a mile out from the camp still jogging but had not watched my footing, not realizing this until I twisted my ankle and fell to the ground. I grabbed my ankle and swore loudly, hoping I could stand and make my way back to the camp without too much damage.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 04-12-2007, 08:03 AM   #31
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After tracking her for almost a mile, she stumbles and falls. I cannot believe my luck, it looks like she hurt her ankle. There is no way that she escape now.

I step out from behind the bushes, and she looks at me in shock, my hair is wild, and my clothes dirty. My intentions for her are plain in my eyes.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:45 AM   #32
Sheba
Privileged Member

I shiver as you toy with my breasts. This feels good, but my unease is increasing. Well, all right if there's still time left....I only hope no one comes up here before then, like Dan did!! Uncertain, but too damned trusting for my own good, I put my hands behind my back and feel them bound with...silk? He's tied me up with my own panties? Ew!! Ah well, make use of you've got, I suppose. I shiver at the light kiss on my neck, turning my head to facilitate it.

"Y-yes. Are you?"
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 04-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #33
fireflights
Never say never

Before I can stand a man steps out of the shadows, his eyes wild and his body dirty, looking like he had been here for years. The look in his eyes frighten me and I try to stand, hopping to back away from him on one foot. "Oh um, Hello." My voice is shuddering and I hope that what I am seeing in his eyes is just my imagination.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 04-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #34
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Old man with no dick on bicycle

"your doomed your all doomed"Slingjack (comes in to soon)
All the other characters yell at him,"not yet, not yet."Sorry,my bad".
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:08 PM   #35
alg9
Privileged Member

She stands and hobbles away from me, clearly frightened by my appearance. With good reason.

Walking towards her, I stand near her, uncomfortably close. I enjoy the heat from her body.

Finally I break the silence, and ask "do you need some help?"
Old 04-12-2007, 08:41 PM   #36
fireflights
Never say never

"Well, Actually yes. I seem to have twisted my ankle and the camp I work at is about a mile that way." I point to the south. "Do you think you could help me get back there so I can get my ankle looked at?" She asked a little relieved he was offering to help.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 04-12-2007, 09:08 PM   #37
alg9
Privileged Member

She actually accepts my offer of help, I really didn't expect that, but hey it'll get me close to her.

I step close and wrap an arm around her, partially supporting her weight, partially copping a feel of her amazing breasts.

I have to get her off the trial, the last thing I need is for someone to walk in on me.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #38
fireflights
Never say never

I feel his hand touch my breasts as it wraps around me and I think it must have been an accident as he starts to help me. I have always tried to think of the good in people and I am trying to think he is here to help me but I still have a nagging feeling not to fully trust him.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 04-12-2007, 10:38 PM   #39
alg9
Privileged Member

Even after feeling her up I get no reaction. She is either really scared or really naive. I certianly don't look like someone you should trust.

After holding her close for a minute, I wrap my other hand around her body, pulling her tight to me. Her breasts press against my chest.

I start pushing and pulling her towards the bushes from which I emerged, nobody should see whats going on in there.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:28 AM   #40
goodboy
Privileged Member

Now I only need to take a final precaution.
"Yes, I am in college too. Now, lisa, if you could please follow me. This place is not safe enough for this."

You obediently follow me to an antechamber, and I lock the door from inside. Then I start looking you up and down carefully once more.

"I hope, lisa, that you are not upset. I thought you were uncomfortable with the heat. So I have undressed you. Do you feel this pleasing?"