Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Blackout Hunt (Multiple victims and rapists!)

((The idea behind this game is that, somewhere in New York a game is played every year. A warehouse is rented, a maze erected, and men and women sought out from across the country. Women with strong rape fantasies--men the same, screened on a basis of 'need' and indeed, some who are actual convicted rapists--are turned loose in a giant maze in total darkness. The women are hunted down at the mercy of the men, taken anonymously in the dark. Usual there are at least twice as many men as women. This, is the Blackout Hunt. Come join the fun, ladies-in-hiding and stalking rapists!))

Welcome, scared sluts and horny hunters, to our first annual Blackout Hunt game!

The Hunt will take place within the confines of this converted warehouse, made over into a large haybale maze. Along the way are numerous little alcoves, piles of matting and futons, for use by those who have caught their victims. We're aiming for things to wrap up around midnight or one, but this is only a rough estimate. The only lights will be cast by the glowing exits signs. But don't worry--the only danger you're in is from the men stalking the maze!

Ladies, you will enter at nine, and find a place in the maze. The 'gentlemen' will be set loose fifteen minutes thereafter, so move quickly!

Some tips:
The safe word 'HELP!' will send our professional bouncers in after you. This is the only time the lights will be on.

Wear something confortable and easily-removed, or which you wouldn't mind having torn off. Don't worry about dressing up; your partners won't be able to see you anyhow.

No weapons of any kind are allowed in the maze--you will be searched beforehand.

Be sure to stop by the refreshments table when all is said and done to get rehydrated before heading home!

Happy Hunting!

--Margerat

I'd recieved my letter just a week ago, and my stomach continues to knot as I make my way into the darkness of the maze. I have never done anything even remotely similar to this and I'm beginning to wonder just what I've gotten myself into. I heard there were between ten and twenty women totsl signed up for this (myself included, of course) and over a hundred intial responses from men. No word on how many of those had been weeded out later on, or even how many would show up. For all I knew I was stalking this maze alone, about to be at the mercy of a dozen or more horny men.

The thought set my heart racing and my crotch tingling wetly as I crept along the corridor, begining to hear heavy breathing and stamping, masculine footsteps. The chase is on!!!!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This seems very well thought out and a fun idea, what do I need to do to enter?

Last edited by Gothicjedi666; 11-21-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just post as a victim/rapist who has recieved their confirmation letter and is heading into the maze! Descriptions and such don't matter; it's too dark to see in here. (But you can post them if you like.)
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 11-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(Count me in)

Fifteen years of my life flushed down the tiolet because my high school girlfriend didn't know that I took her to prom only so she would put out. She said no, but I didn't care. Dragging her into the cheap motel room I rented for the night and screwing her multiple times. Never bothered to put on a rubber either. One thing I learned that night was how much I loved the fight, and it is something you can never recapture. Whores are unsurprisingly terrible actresses and can't make it work. And of course there is no way I am going back to jail.

So I heard about this and immediately sent in an application. My chances were probably helped by the $20,000 in the envelope with the application. The letter comes and make my way to the address told. Glancing around, eyeing my competition more than the women waiting. After all, they all look the same in the dark. No, I have to beat the other men to the women, because I don't like to share.

My mouth is dry from adrenaline as the timer ticks down, and i get released. Moving quickly to the front of the pack and bolting down one corridor, hoping I choice wisely.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #5
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome, scared sluts and horny hunters, to our first annual Blackout Hunt game!

The Hunt will take place within the confines of this converted warehouse, made over into a large haybale maze. Along the way are numerous little alcoves, piles of matting and futons, for use by those who have caught their victims. We're aiming for things to wrap up around midnight or one, but this is only a rough estimate. The only lights will be cast by the glowing exits signs. But don't worry--the only danger you're in is from the men stalking the maze!

Ladies, you will enter at nine, and find a place in the maze. The 'gentlemen' will be set loose fifteen minutes thereafter, so move quickly!

Some tips:
The safe word 'HELP!' will send our professional bouncers in after you. This is the only time the lights will be on.

Wear something confortable and easily-removed, or which you wouldn't mind having torn off. Don't worry about dressing up; your partners won't be able to see you anyhow.

No weapons of any kind are allowed in the maze--you will be searched beforehand.

Be sure to stop by the refreshments table when all is said and done to get rehydrated before heading home!

Happy Hunting!

--Margerat

Was this a joke or a poilce sting op, the second option was unlikly and why would some joke about this. I suppose it could real maybe I should go find out, if wasn't on the up and up I could say I had come to complain. I got there and all seemed to be true the women had been let lose and soon I would follow. I was wearing black to help blend in even in very low light some colours stuck out. I also had good night vision in this darkness I would be lucky to see faint outlines but I took what I could get.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #6
Sheba
Privileged Member

I crept along the straw corridor, hearing the footsteps get closer. My heart picked up even faster--I couldn't tell how the path might branch ahead, and it was so confusing trying to work out where these two (was it just two? Or were there more?) were coming from. I turned left, only to find myself at a dead end. With a startled yelp (which would probably only serve to alert them to my location) I nearly tripped over the futon lurking in the alcove I'd accidently discovered. 'Rape holes', the founder of the maze called them, and if I wasn't quick enough they'd soon live up to their name!
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 11-21-2010, 08:38 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can barely see, but the smell of this corridor is strong with hay, or is it straw? Who knows, after all I grew up in cities. I chose this pathway because I was positive I heard a rustling. And then there is a short yelp of something. Feminine. Not one of my competition then. I smile broadly and sidle up to the wall. With my dark clothing I blend in. Moving slowly towards the sound.

Seeing her standing next to one of the mattresses that were so thoughtfully provided. I am glad for that, because the straw looks like ti would stick or be itchy. She is slowly making her way up the corridor, not noticing me. Until I step out in front of somewhere. "You signed up for this right? Probably not your best idea."
Old 11-21-2010, 08:41 PM   #8
Gothicjedi666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I crept along the straw corridor, hearing the footsteps get closer. My heart picked up even faster--I couldn't tell how the path might branch ahead, and it was so confusing trying to work out where these two (was it just two? Or were there more?) were coming from. I turned left, only to find myself at a dead end. With a startled yelp (which would probably only serve to alert them to my location) I nearly tripped over the futon lurking in the alcove I'd accidently discovered. 'Rape holes', the founder of the maze called them, and if I wasn't quick enough they'd soon live up to their name!
I walk through the maze feeling my way along I hear footsteps and heavy breathing. Then a yelp its a female alright I walk along closer to the sounds of a women trying to stand up. Shes close and my heart is thudding my chest I wonder if this how the Tiger feels just before he strikes.

I strike like that Tiger.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #9
Gothicjedi666

Damn need another women.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:26 AM   #10
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

what the fuck am i doing here? what was i thinking? a few weeks ago i got an invitation in the mail, a form to fill out. i still don't know why i was on the mailing list. i sent it in more out of curiosity than anything else, and when i got another letter telling me where to go and when to be there i just laughed, telling myself i wouldn't go. yet still i took a few days off work, found my way to new york, grabbed a cab and went to the address in the letter.

i was instructed to wear something that could be easily removed or torn... all i put on tonight was a skimpy white tank top with spaghetti straps, a little black skirt and a pair of flip-flops. naked under my top and skirt i felt pretty self-conscious when i got here, but a couple of drinks settled me down.

what a creepy place! dim light. hay bales taller than me. just how big is this maze? well, at least i'm not the only girl...and the guys are cute! can they be serious about his rape game? a five minute warning for the girls? well, roxy, looks like you're about to find out!

kicking off my flip-flops i walk barefoot to the entrance to the maze, loose whisps of straw tickling my feet. lining up with the other girls we wait for the signal.

there it is! better hustle, roxy!
Old 11-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
Gothicjedi666

Damn ok then someone got to that girl before I did but there should be more that one around here. The Maze is big so I need to go faster to cover more ground. Still maybe I will find someone.

I whistle softly as I walk wondering if it freak any ladies out.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

God I am so blind..... I silently creep along the pathway with my hands feeling the wall as I move, ears keenly focussed on the sounds of everyone else. To my right 20 metres away a whistling tune... How scary is that! The hair on my scalp stands on end. To my left beyond the "wall" I catch a waft of another potential victims perfume. Nice!
I knew I wouldnt be seen so I made sure that my body would feel soft and smooth for the strange rough hands that would maybe take me. I lathered on the coconut butter earlier in the day and wore a flimsy touchable little dress and with my large breasts were encased in an equally flimsy lace bra and boyleg panties, so I knew that they were easily rippable and would be unlikely to make it home.
But then... as I listen standing with my heart thudding hard, I dont know if I'm ready for this? Its one thing to roleplay at home.... with one stranger. But many? Not even knowing when or how? Hmmm maybe it would be exciting enough just to creep along and listen to everyone else doing things an d get out of it one piece? Yeah... I like the sound of that.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-24-2010 at 05:23 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #13
Gothicjedi666

"come out come out where ever you are"

That should make one of them do something silly. I smelt perfume too and conconut someone went to a lot of trouble for tonight. Better not disapoint, I pick up the pace and hunt.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:32 PM   #14
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

I've been lurking on rape fantasy websites since I was a kid, watching videos secretly and annoymously from behind the shield of my computer screen. When the entry form arrived in the mail it scared the hell out of me, the thought that it could actually be legitimate didn't cross my mind. I'm aready not that great with the ladies, (Quite possibly the origin of my fantasies.) If it got out that I was a wannabe rapist, there goes what little dating life I do have.

But, the next day I found myself filling out the form. It had quite a bit of personal information on it, and the whole time I could hear a voice in my head screaming at me to stop. This can't be real, it's just a trick that some sick fuck's going to use to humiliate you. I sent the form in anyway, it was like something else was controlling my actions. I recieved my confirmation letter, and again, against my better judgement, I took off from work, sinking what little savings I had to get to New York.

I walked into the warehouse dressed in a basic black sweatsuit, easy to pull down and up again. I was certain that the moment I walked into the building I'd find a camera crew and find myself the next subject of a brand new "To Catch a Predator". But no, here I was standing in line with a large group of other guys, I could hear the soft footfalls and obviously feminine gasps for breath of the "victims". It wasn't until the signal was finally given for the guys to move that it suddenly struck me. Holy shit this thing is actually real!

I broke off from the main group of men as soon as I could. Gang bangs have never been a fantasy of mine. My heart is thumping from excitement now, holy shit, this is actually real! If I can catch it, I can fuck it! The sound of running feet is everywhere, making it almost impossible to tell the direction of any particular source. Finally I hear something that stands out, it lacks the click of shoes, barefoot, someone's running barefoot.

I zero in on the sound of slapping bare feet, I'm getting close, just around that corner. A horrible though occurs to me as I round the haybale what if I've been wasting my time chasing a guy? It's with great relief when I catch a glimpse of the source of the sound. The light's dim, but the outline is obviously female, a petite little thing. Her white tank top making her stand out even in the dark. My cock is painfully hard now. I head toward her as quietly as I can...
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:36 AM   #15
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it wasn't until we got the signal to run that it really sunk in - this thing was real! i'm in a maze, running in the half-light and in a few minutes they're going to send the guys in to hunt us down like a pack of dogs! i feel my pert breasts rising and falling, tugging against my tank top as i run. i also feel something else - a wetness between my legs! what would be worse? being caught and raped, maybe multiple times by multiple guys, or not being caught at all?

there's the signal for the guys! they're after us now! run! all i can hear now is the slap of my bare feet on the floor...and i smack right into a hay bale! stupid bitch. slow down. you took off your shoes so you could creep around silently and you're still making noise!

i reach up, trying to touch the top of the wall in front of me...but i can't. it's too tall. brushing the loose hay from my top and skirt i grope my way along, slowly, quietly...

i'm sure i'm just imagining things, but i get this feeling that there's someone close, and getting closer...
Old 11-25-2010, 10:38 AM   #16
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

Her outline stumbles for a moment, hard to be certain in the dim light but she looks like she ran into a wall. I continue to creep foreword, I realize that if she's barely visible in her bright white shirt, I must be practically invisible in nothing but black. So far she's given no indication that she has any idea that I'm there.

When I'm within a few feet I suddenly break into a sprint. Charging foreward and colliding with a small, soft feminine body. I was perhaps a little over excited, we both slam into one of the haybale walls, which actually rocks back slighly from the impact. My arms are wrapped around her tiny frame, I find my hand has instinctively raised up to cover her mouth. This all seems so surreal, and exciting. My first catch of the night!
Old 11-26-2010, 01:56 AM   #17
roxygrrl

that creepy feeling won't go away, that sixth sense a girl relies on to keep her out of trouble anytime she's alone on the street. quiet now, on your tip-toes, feel your way along the wall. looking over my shoulder i see...nothing. well, ok then. you're just being paranoid. which really isn't surprising since you've gotten yourself into a very elaborate game of hide and seek. only here, if you get caught you're not "it", you're fucked. literally. raped would be closer to the truth. scary, but so exciting your knees just went weak, you nasty girl!

when i get back home, i'll wear my prim little office girl clothes, tell everyone about the statue of liberty and central park. nobody will ever know you took a few vacation days to wander around in a maze wearing hardly any clothes while a bunch of strange men prowled around hoping to catch and fuck you!

what was that?? sounds like someone running! turning, i see a shadow heading toward me at top speed! strong arms wrapped around me as i'm lifted off my feet and we crash into the hay-bale wall! breath almost knocked out of me, disoriented, sliding to the floor i feel a hand clamp over my mouth!
Old 11-26-2010, 11:28 PM   #18
Sheba
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
I can barely see, but the smell of this corridor is strong with hay, or is it straw? Who knows, after all I grew up in cities. I chose this pathway because I was positive I heard a rustling. And then there is a short yelp of something. Feminine. Not one of my competition then. I smile broadly and sidle up to the wall. With my dark clothing I blend in. Moving slowly towards the sound.

Seeing her standing next to one of the mattresses that were so thoughtfully provided. I am glad for that, because the straw looks like ti would stick or be itchy. She is slowly making her way up the corridor, not noticing me. Until I step out in front of somewhere. "You signed up for this right? Probably not your best idea."
It's so dark in here; I can hardly see my hands in front of my face as I scramble to my feet. Ooh, just imagine if one of those men had come across me right then, lying sprawled on my back on the mat, my sundress around my knees revealing no panties beneath! I'm starting to get turned on by the idea--in a way I half-hope (but I don't) that one of those men catches me!

At any rate, I'd best move on; it sounds like the footfalls are coming closer. I creep out along the corridor, my mouth dry and my own breathing loud in my ears. In other parts of the maze I hear shrieks and rustling and assorting fucking noises--clearly someone's been caught. Could that be me soon?

Suddenly a portion of the shadows ahead detach themselves and step forward. I'm startled into silence as a deep voice growls out, "You signed up for this right? Probably not your best idea."[/

With a squeak a I turn to try and run back the way I came though I know it's useless oh please let him chase me!
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 11-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

She let's out a delightful squeak of fear and turns back down the corridor. The same one she had just came from. It was obviously a dead end, so what end does it serve. Then I remember that she signed up to be hunted, to be raped. It is probably the chase that she wants. Since her twirl brought the sundress up to her waist, showing nothing on underneath I immediately start after her.

Running full speed, breath catching in my throat with the excitement. The way out feet are slapping the hard concrete, and a few of the fucking noises showing that this is indeed real. I am disappointed I didn't get the first rape but she looks like a good prize.

Catching up to see you scrambling against the wall. It was a dead end before, it probably still is. Now I slow my pace, advancing slowly, chuckling at you as I do. Eyes flicking to the mattress and the straw pile either would work.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #20
Legosi
Privileged Member

For a moment I'm just frozen, my cock grinding against her thigh as I hold her in my crushing grip. The knowlegde that I can do anything to her is a little overwhelming, so many choices to process. I consider searching for one of the advertised mattresses, but I don't want to waste time groping around in the dark.

I grab a handfull of her hair and force her onto her hands and knees onto the floor. Face down, ass up bitch I think with a grin. The power I have over her right now is so intoxicating. My hand fumbles at her skirt, tugging it up over her ass roughly, hearing the fabric rip slighly. I slide my hands over her now exposed rear end, my hands feeling only soft smooth skin, and then dampness where her legs join.

I jerk my sweat pants down, my cock brushing against her skin. I tighten my grip on her hair, using it like a horses reigns to keep her in place. I press my cockhead against her crotch, fumbling for moment to find her hole in the darkness. Finally I feel wetness on the tip of my dick and jerk my hips foreword, forcefully driving my cock deep inside her tight little tunnel.

Last edited by Legosi; 11-27-2010 at 12:58 PM.