Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape dreams?

Has anyone had one? I'll share the two I've had before, one I've told about in another thread and one I just had a few weeks ago.

In the first, I attended some kind of all-female college which inexplicably had male professors. My uniform was too small; it was tight across my breasts and the skirt was too short so my underwear could be easily seen if I bent over. I had to stay after in a science class with my creepy professor who liked to slip up behind me and watch me work over my shoulder, running his hands down my sides or kissing my neck. at one point her slipped a finger into my panties and started fingering me, as I recall he took my virginity this way. Then when I cried and protested he forced me down on the table in front of me and slepped inside.

The second is a weird one, because I was watching instead of participating--and the victim was a man! Tim Riggins, to be exact, yes, I watched my favorite T.V character being raped bent over a ping-pong table in his garage. The expression he wore was, oddly enough, the hottest part. see, the whole narrative had been that he had got addicted to a drug in middleschool, so by the end of highschool--he failed a year--he was turning tricks in his garage to buy more of the stuff.

It was fairly obvious that he was high while being fucked; his eyes were glazed and he seemed so detached and confused and ever-so-slightly worried, as though it was dimly reaching the depths of his addled mind that something was wrong. Perhaps he wasn't even aware that his dealer was taking advantage of him--or maybe he was, and couldn't pull himself together enough to fight back.

A sort of jump-cut occured, and he was sitting on the steps of his school, naked save for some bloody boxers and one sock. His coach was the one who found him, and was running up to help him when I woke up.

Want to know something else messed up?

I have very rarely been as turned on as I was then.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't recall a dream that involves a rape, at least not at the moment. However, there was this one dream I had a few years ago that is pretty well etched in my mind. It was about an ex-girlfriend from high school (red hair I'll never forget). She was in a bar and a bunch of people had her up on a table with her legs spread, panties off, and her skirt hiked up. Her red-haired crotch was sweaty and this guy had a paintball gun. He was standing about 20 feet away and trying to hit her right in the clit. It was a game; like target-practice. The first few shots were against her thighs with loud "smacks" and then his aim hit home ... a few times. I was standing somewhere above her looking down, moving my gaze back and forth between her crotch and her face.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #3
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've had one or two very confused dreams - I can't usually remember dreams clearly on waking, the fun details get lost - in which I was about to be raped, fearful and unable to move.

I know I do freeze up when I'm frightened, so that much is realistic.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can remember one dream I had about a year and a half ago. It was about a friend of mine, with whom I had no contact for about two or three years. A sweet girl, almost petite, not taller than 160-165cm, when I last saw her (and in the dream) shoulder length brown hair.

In the dream she decided to visit be for no reason. I remember very well that she had a low cut red shirt, something she almost never used to wear. We sat on my sofa and began speaking about what has changed in our life since the last time we saw each other and a began leaning over, to see more of her boobs, then began forcing myself on her, pinning her down to the sofa.

Suddenly we were both naked and... well, I don't remember the act of sex in this dream but I knew that I fucked her - like sometimes you know in the dream exactly what happened. And I remember playing with her breasts.

I woke up quite confused but it was also the first time I've thought about her in quite a long time so I contacted her, learned that she was going to be back in town in two months and finally met with each other. It felt quite weird when we were speaking about how our life has changed, the beginning almost the same as in the dream...
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The only such dream I can still remember was way back when I was in my late teens. I had a brief dream that I was watching my cousin getting raped. She was a year older than me, tall with long blonde hair. I'd had many similar fantasies of her getting taken in her home by a bunch of punks. In the dream, I was there in her home with her, and she begged me to help her as two men began stripping her, and perhaps fondling her, in her bedroom. I don't remember any other details, it was a very quick dream.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation

I've had dreams of raping my favorite female TV show characters for well over a decade. Most were female cops or detectives like Olivia Benson and Lily Rush.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:40 AM   #7
Love Her Legs

Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsubKevin View Post
I've had dreams of raping my favorite female TV show characters for well over a decade. Most were female cops or detectives like Olivia Benson and Lily Rush.
WOW!!!...You're a lucky guy...

I'd love have a dream where I fondle the legs of Olivia and Lilly at the same time. It would be awesome !!!!!!!
Love Her Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ooooh fucking Benson would be so awesome; more so if you managed to tie Stabler up and make him watch. Taunting them all the while, even.

"Investigate this, you whore!"

"Whassamatter Detective? You jealous I got to this first?"

"You were a rape baby, weren't you Olivia? Well now you get one of your own!"
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:54 PM   #9
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There have been about a "handful" of times in my life where I will be half-asleep and half-awake and, it seems, for just a brief moment, I know I am dreaming and can control the dream. I'll be with a woman I know (at least a couple of times it was my sister-in-law Linda), realize that I am dreaming, and think, "What the hell, it's only a dream, I can do what I want with no recourse." So I will start groping the woman and sliding my hand in her clothes. It only lasts a moment while I am usually fondling her breasts, then I wake up.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #10
BondageMaster

BondageMaster has initial reputation

I had one a few months ago. Really violent, I'd love to know the meaning?
BondageMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #11
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
There have been about a "handful" of times in my life where I will be half-asleep and half-awake and, it seems, for just a brief moment, I know I am dreaming and can control the dream. I'll be with a woman I know (at least a couple of times it was my sister-in-law Linda), realize that I am dreaming, and think, "What the hell, it's only a dream, I can do what I want with no recourse." So I will start groping the woman and sliding my hand in her clothes. It only lasts a moment while I am usually fondling her breasts, then I wake up.
Yea I know all about that feeling. I rarely have them but when I do I almost always wake up right as I'm about to slide into the woman.
mercmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #12
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercmonkey View Post
Yea I know all about that feeling. I rarely have them but when I do I almost always wake up right as I'm about to slide into the woman.
Yeah, been there myself a few times.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #13
persephone325

persephone325 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to persephone325 Send a message via MSN to persephone325

Lately, those are the only kind of dreams I've been having. Not sure what my subconscious is trying to tell me. lol
persephone325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #14
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

Mine seems to be telling me I'm not getting what I want. So frustrating, always wake up 'ready to go'.
mercmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #15
shy small virgin

shy small virgin has initial reputation

I've had dreams where I was raped. Sometimes I dream about being molested while I sleep but sometimes it gets really violent. Twice now I've woken up crying and really close to cumming at the same time. It's kind of a weird feeling but also a really arousing one.
shy small virgin is offline   Reply With Quote