Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #21
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

dont matter to me
Old 04-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #22
Texas

Texas Level 2 (200+)Texas Level 2 (200+)Texas Level 2 (200+)

For me not a virgin...not as hard to penetrate and chances are, she will cum more then once because it won't hurt.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #23
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

I'd reeeeally rather NOT have to deal with anybody's first time.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:42 AM   #24
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

no, not really. In some cases but not normally
Old 04-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #25
shiyuki

I'm removing posts

Last edited by shiyuki; 03-16-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #26
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
The original post says that girls who are not virgins are seen as slutty by other girls?

Perhaps where you are from, but I'd say that by 18 in Britain, you know and expect most of your friends have done it or will shortly do it. At 25 I know one girl my age who freely admits to being a virgin. I know one girl who lost her virginity to the person she is with and engaged to. But most of my friends would be "slutty" under those terms. Its not uncommon to have a lot of sexual partners now like a man.

Most men and women just accept the girl can have one night stands or brief affairs like the guys can in this day and age with protection and all.

Britain isn't as religious as some places in America though, and theres less of the chastity before marriage here, although it does happen.

Thats something that I have come to realize, that women are more free and dont care about being called a slut. And they rarely are called that.

Well gee, thats all fine and dandy now, but how come that wasnt the case 5 years ago when I was the slut? I never even had sex with any of the guys I messed with. I was a virgin yet still I was the slut who fucked with everyone who gave her attention.

Now and days...my friends can sit back and talk about how they get on with their boytoys and they think I dont judge them. Well I do.

What pisses me off is that they think that I will do the same thing. If I talk about a guy who is cute but doesnt interest me, they say "its ok, just use him for sex". Well, fuck that bullshit. I just want to tell them: You can go whore yourself around but dont think I'm like you. I dont have meaningless sex with random fucking people and thats my damn choice.

I have been celebate for 5 months now and I decided I am not going to have sex anytime soon and thats my choice. Dont fucking look at me like I'm pathedic and desperate. I dont want to have sex, thats my choice, and if you want to have sex with random people thats your choice. Just dont assume I'm like you.

Every woman has the choice of what to do with her body. I am sick of hearing my friends say that I should do this or that...They just assume that I can do what they do. Well I cant. and I wont.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:03 AM   #27
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Woodman View Post
I'd reeeeally rather NOT have to deal with anybody's first time.
You are ignorant and I hope nobody wants to deal with you either.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote