Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-03-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Halliburtan Girl (at least one rapist needed; the more the better)

So, this was Afghanistan. Sarah already hated it.

It was so hot here, so dusty and dry that she felt she was going to shrivel away to nothing. The barracks she was to sleep in were small, and she was among the only women there; the others were all a few decades her senior and hard-eyed old bitches. she had no female contemporaries to talk to, and it was becoming unbearbly lonely away from her home and all she knew.

Plus the soldiers kept leering at her and catcalling when she walked by in her short skirt that came with her uniform. Complaining to a superior did no good at all--he literarlly said that 'boys would be boys'.

argh! so irritating! surely the best way to forget all this is to drown herself in her work. sighing, Sarah turned over on her stomach on the bed and opened a new browser window on her laptop. those stock reports weren't going to do themselves...

So engrossed was she in her work, the heavy tramp of masculine footsteps up the hall to her room didn't even bering her to attention
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #2
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If this place isn't hell, it will certainly pass for a warmup. Hot, sunny and dry all day every fucking day. Top it off with full fatigues and body armor, and its like walking in an oven. And everyday is some new mission, some new creative way to risk my neck.

After almost 18 months, I was fed up and ready to just leave. But I can't, because I don't speak the language, how far would an American get around here anyway? The only bright spot was some new young thing that had been sent to the base. I don't know exactly what she is, but with the skirt I could care less. She is the only female who I have seen in all my time here who isn't covered head to toe.

That's probably why I am here now, slowly tramping towards her door. I've brought my gun in case she doesn't want to support the troops. Slowly, with care practiced in raiding homes, I push the door open silently.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #3
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She was nearly done and just saving her work when the sounds reached her ears. Odd; she wasn't expecting anyone...it was too much to hope that her family had scraped together enough for even a single plane ticket out to this godforsaken place, and even if they had Sarah's mother had always professed a secret horror of 'those people'. MiddleEasterners, of course. So it wasn't them...who could it be, then, with such a slow and measured tread? Such heavy steps...a man?

Twisting around, Sarah looked towards the door.

"Who is it?"

Her skirt was riding up a bit, oh dear she must fix that--so unseemly!
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 06-04-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I 'd been watching this beauty since she arrived in camp. She had a great set of legs and a damn near perfect ass which I had a perfect view of as I climbed throught her window. Just as my foot found a solid base I caught her front door open out of the corner of my eye and a gloved hand reach inside.

She must have heard or saw something also as she turned to look at the door while she pulled her skirt down and slid off the bed. The table that I set my foot on gave way and I went sliding into her room causing her to turn and run for her front door right into the arms of another jarhead I had seen around the camp from time to time.

She screamed as he spun her around and quickly clamped his hand over her mouth.

He looked at me and I couldn't help but to smile at the thought that we had both planned the same mission on the same night.

"You got enough for two over there" I asked him with a smile.

As his free hand felt the outline of her full breast while she struggled in his arms he said "Yea I think so....and probably enough for a few more."

"Do you think she can keep a secret?"

"Lets find out" I said as I moved towards her trembling body.......

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #5
Sheba
Privileged Member

Wait, these noises--a gloved hand was suddenly reaching in through the door. How rude! Who did this man think he was, just sneaking into a lady's room like this?!?

Closing her laptop, Sarah angrily slid off the bed to confront him--just as a crash sounded from behind, and another soldier was tumbling into her room apparently through the window. With a startled cry Sarah started to run for the door--only to be caught by the first soldier, spun around and roughly silenced via his hand. She squirmed and tried to kick, but basic training had made him strong enough to be more than a match for her, and his glove was so thick that biting would have no effect. The two men exchanged wicked glances, and the second spoke.

"You got enough for two over there?"

Taking his meaning, Sarah immediately redoubled her efforts to get free, though to little avail. The first answered,

"Yea, I think so....and probably enough for a few more."

Sarah whimpered softly at the thought of more than just them---of anyone, really!--having their way with her.

"Do you think she can keep a secret?"

"Let's find out," said the second as he stalked towards her, Sarah struggling harder than before and trying to kick jim, anything she could do to keep him away.
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 06-04-2008, 11:05 PM   #6
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I walked slowly up to her as my partner held her arms. I could almost taste her fear as our eyes met and we both knew what was about to take place.

"No" she pleaded first with her eyes and then her soft, wet lips. "You don't have to do this."

I said nothing as I pulled my k-bar and slipped the point under her blouse. Her eyes filled with tears as I cut through the lightweight fabric covering what looked to be a fantastic set of tits.

"Come on man get her naked"

"Relax man we have her all night" I said.

I slid the blade under her bra and sawed through the elastic. Her bra popped open and before I had a chance to get a good look my partner had already cupped both tits with his leathered hands.

I took a handful of her hair and forced her lips against mine while he mauled her lucious tits. I slid my tongue into her mouth as she struggled to free herself. Her screaming into my mouth excited me all the more but we had to keep her realativly quite so I layed my knife on her throat.

"If you scream again I'll make this very painful for you, do you understand whore?"

I could tell by the look in her eyes she was too petrified to even answer.

"Put her on her knees"

"Oh no please..............."

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
Sheba
Privileged Member

"No,"she pleaded as the one not holding her arms approached, "please, you don't have to do this..."

But what difference did it make? She was female, they were horny soldiers who had been separated from their wives and girlfriends for eighteen months straight. They wanted a good fuck and determined to have it from her. And there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

They bantered back and forth about keeping her quiet, then one took that wicked knife and sawed through her bra. The other immediately grabbed and started mangling her breasts, kneading them roughly in gloved hands. The other kissed her roughly, forcing his tongue down her throat as she tried again to scream and get away from them.

"If you scream again I'll make this very painful for you, do you understand whore?", hissed the one with the knife, laying it at her throat. Too terrified to respond she just stared into those wicked eyes as one grabbed her hair and started forcing her to her knees.

"Please, no..."
Grows stronger yet.....