Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2006, 10:56 AM   #1
Feisty
Privileged Member

Feisty Level 3 (300+)Feisty Level 3 (300+)Feisty Level 3 (300+)Feisty Level 3 (300+)
Default Home Invasion (Maybe a GangBang)

X

Last edited by Feisty; 07-26-2015 at 07:11 PM.
Feisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a member of the gang call Mules. We are a fairly small close group of young guys. We have spotted this really cute chick in the next neighborhood. We have been watching her for several days and have decided it was time to welcome her proper. Joe snuck to peer through a window and seen the young beauty go into the bathroom. He heard the water running as she took a shower. Giving us the signal, we all ran to an open kitchen widow. Sam crawled through then opened the door for the rest of us.

We quickly made our way down the hallway to her bedroom. We watched as she came from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Our eyes almost fell out when she dropped the towel and stood naked looking for clothes to wear.

I bolted through the bedroom door and tackled her sending her sprawling onto her bed. Clamping my hand over her mouth as Sam showed her a knife I said "Missy, you won't be needing clothes yet. We'll deide what you are going to wear. Don't scream or try to get away and we won't hurt you."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:15 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I held our beauty on the bed. She was twisting around trying to break free as she tried to scream her protests. "Just lie still and stop trying to scream." I instructed as Joe moved to the side of the bed with a pair of her lacy panties. I removed my hanbd covering her mouth and as she opened her mouth to scream, Joe jammed the panties deep in her mouth. John tossed us a nylon stocking which we used to secure the panties in place. John tossed Joe another stocking to tie her left wrist to the bedpost while he bound her right wrist.

With her hands securely tied, it was time for her feet. She was clinching her legs tight together trying to avoid the obvious. We could easily pulled her legs apart; but it was more fun to make her spread herself. Sam drew the sharp blade of the knife slowly down from her chin toward her stomach. "Those feet had better be touching the bedpost when my knife gets to your crotch or I'll slice your pussy in half." He ordered.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:44 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

She had made the wise decision and surrendered to our demand. John and I quickly tied her ankels to the bedposts. Her naked body now tied spread eagle for us to enjoy. Sam began running his hands over her naked torso. Her firm breast heaved with each breath. The look of hate and disgust filled her eyes. Her twisting trying to get her wrist loose only served tom make her breast jiggle like a bowl of gelatin.

While Sam continued tormenting her, the rest of us began ramsacking the drawers for the appropriate evening attire. We were in no hurry to rape this honey. We wanted to humilate and taunt her for a long time before we did the dirty deeds.

I sat on the side of the bed and explained the situation. "It looks like you have little choice but to do exactly what we want. We are going to pick out some nice things for you to wear why you are a good hostess. We want you to entertain us properly and if you don't; I'm afraid it could be very painful for you."
Old 05-21-2006, 01:03 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Joe and John began laying out clothes for the partly. They found a sexy lace trimmed bra and matching panties. Sam had went into the closet and came back with a pair of high heel shoes and a short blue dress. "She must wear these to attract the guys." He said laughing. "Where's the keys for the locked wardrobe in the closet?" He asked.

Putting the knife to her throat I repeated the question "Where's the keys? What little valuables have you got hiddened?
Old 05-21-2006, 01:24 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I look around the room. I see a desk with a cabinet above it. "Check the desk and cabinet." I order. Sam moves to the desk and soon he announces he found some keys. He returns the closet and soon appears with some sex toys. "Look what I found in the locked drawers. Missy, are these yours?" he quizzed.

We all laugh and remark that it looks like our little princess has a quirky side. We move close to the bed and start to rub our hands over her smooth flesh. I remove the gag as I remind her not to scream. As I run my hands over her firm breasts I ask "Do you want to party in the living room or right here?"