Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
Erised

Erised has initial reputation
Default The Trial

The Trial
by Erised

“Faith, its time to go.”

I took off my goggles for a clearer view of the clock, the pool is closing soon. Already, the few remaining swimmers are beginning to make their move. There were some loose ends to tie up at work earlier for the weekend; as such Ryan and I had arrived at the pool later than usual.

“Let me finish my last 10 laps”

“We should go now. The guards…...”

“You can leave first if you wish.” I kicked off for my next lap before Ryan can say another word. I am determined to finish my weekly routine. If I can stay back a couple of hours to finish my work, the guards can afford a few more minutes before clearing up the place. I tried to maintain the pace of my strokes, refusing to rush the rhythm of my workout to beat the clock.

Ryan had left the pool on my return lap. I had known of his interest towards me for sometime, but he never had the courage to preserve. My female friends had always asked me to play the weaker sex. They say that the energy which I pursue both my career and manage my life can be too aggressive for the average guy. Well, maybe what I really need is more than the average guy. Losers.

I was on the last lap after the clock ticked for another 20 minutes. The pool is eerily quiet by now. Even the changing area looks empty. I was leaning along the breadth of the pool trying to catch my breath when I noticed someone approaching from the shadows.

“I am leaving soon.” I said in a firm voice. I wasn’t going to get chased out of this place like a little girl. As the man stepped out of the dark, his imposing figure took me aback. From the looks of it, he must have been in his late forties but his body remains well defined. He was wearing only his trunks and was looking at me with a leer on his face.

“What’s a hot Asian chick like you doing so late in the pool?” He commented as his eyes take a visual voyage around my body. I was barely impressed. I hurled myself up onto the edge of the pool. This is not the first time I was discriminated against. I was done with my routine and only wanted to end this unpleasant encounter as soon as possible. As I got onto my feet, another man emerged from the entrance.

“Sir, madam, the pool is close. Please…” “BLAM!” The man fell flat onto the hard concrete floor before he could finish his sentence. Blood spurred out from his wound covering the words across the front of his chest: Lifeguard.

“Back into the pool babe.” As the man approached me, pistol in hand, I found myself backing to the edge of the pool. He was towering over me; he wouldn’t even need the pistol to finish me off. As I re-entered the pool, he sat himself at the edge and motioned me over. With one hand on the pistol, his other hand cupped my chin and lifted my head towards him.

“Such pretty eyes, and what fair complexion you have. Tell me babe, what’s your name.”

“Faith.” I tried to keep my composure even as his hand slide down my chest and began to squeeze my blossoms through my swimsuit. “You are a confident girl aren’t you? Now tell me, how old are you?” I tried to keep my calm but the pressure he exerts on my breast was unbearable. “I am…23…”

“You look more mature than that. That makes you young enough to be my daughter.” He laughs as he pushed the gun aside and entered the pool. Pushing my back against the sidewall, his arms began to transverse my body. He was looking straight into my eyes, enjoying every sign of weakness that I show. “You get very nervous over here,” he said as he began to rub my abdomen. “What a firm body you have. You must be a frequent swimmer. ” He smiled as he deepens the intensity of his touch. “Ahhh…Please let me go.”

“I aren’t holding onto you am I?” He laughed sarcastically at my plead. Suddenly, the smile was wiped off his face as he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me hard against the wall.

Last edited by Erised; 11-29-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Erised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
Erised

“Now listen here Faith. Let’s cut all these bullshit. You are probably one of those smart women who think she is greater than she really is. Well, we are going to find out. I am going to throw you a series of tests. If you pass, you live, and I get to fuck you while you are still kicking. If you fail, you die; and I will still enjoy fucking your dead body. As you can see, I have nothing to lose, but you will have to shed every dignity you’ve got in those bones if you want to stay alive. Do you get me?” I was all tears. My body was trembling at the thought of his proposal. My rape was eminent, and now I have a greater concern to worry about, my life. As the tears flow from my eyes, his tongue picked them up from my cheek. He was a maniac, savoring every moment of my helplessness, my fears.

“To prove that we understand each other, take off your swimsuit.” He demanded. I was still trembling. A few second of quietness pass between us. I have no idea what he would do if I did not obey him. At that moment, I had no intentions to deal with the unexpected. As I pulled the strips from my shoulders, I gradually dragged the suit down to my waist. His eyes followed my hand, feasting on every inch of my bare torso. I had to lift my legs, one at a time before I could take out the suit. Looking down, I can see the length of his member tugging against his trunk.

He took the suit from my hands and flunked it to the side of the pool. His hand reached into the water and began to undo his trunks. The length of his shaft stood at least a full 10 inch from his crotch. Seeing my disbelief, he grabbed my wrist and used my hand to stroke his member. “How do you like it?” I was trying my best to look away.

“Here comes your first test Faith.” I turned to look at him. Every word he says now could be a matter of life or death for me. “You are going underwater to work my crotch with your mouth. Yes girl you heard me, your mouth, my crotch. I am going to hold your hands up above the water, but as long as there is no cum in your mouth, that will be the only part of you above the water at the end of the day.” I looked at him in disbelief. He wants me to perform an oral sex underwater! “Let me warn you first, I am not an easy man to please.” Before I could protest, he had lifted both my wrists with his left hand. Using his right, he grabbed my hair and pushed my head under the water.

His manhood was right in front of my face. I struggled to get above the water but his grip was firm. I heard a muffled voice from above but I couldn’t distinguish the words. Time was against me and the struggle took a portion of my breath away. I looked at the grotesque sight of his root, throwing all my dignity aside; I split my lips and allowed the abomination into the depths of my mouth. I began to work my way along it.

20s
He had caught me by surprise and I was not ready for the length of the task. Tons of shame and humiliation continues to tear me apart from within. Oral sex is such a humiliating act; I wouldn’t even consider it for a husband, let alone a man old enough to be my dad.

35s
The lack of air is beginning to suffocate my lungs. His legs remain stationary, his member as stiff as it was before. He wasn’t impressed by what I am doing and I am making no headway. I cannot keep up with this for too long, eager to get out of this fix; I pressed my lips harder around his shaft.

45s
My lungs began to burn, but he remained unresponsive to my actions. I had thrown all thoughts of humiliation aside. My mind and body devoted to spurring a reaction from him. In my frenzy for success, the side of his meat pole accidentally brushed against my tongue, and it jerked.

60s
There is nothing left in my mind now but air. My tongue is caressing the protruding veins on his dick. He had begun to rock his crotch, answering to the rhythm of my lips. He was getting hard slowly, but I am running out of time.

75s
I struggled to bring my head above the water even as his hand forces me back into motion. I had stretched my lungs beyond its limits. Please, let me take 1 breath, just 1 breath. I was begging in my head. As his hand strengthens itself to keep my head below water, he continues to hump the depths of my mouth. It was all I can do to keep my lips tight around it. Both life and strength began to leave my body as my struggle eventually ceased. My arms were still held above the water but they were hanging limply from his hand. My legs began to lift from the ground. In the last moment of my life, I could not tell if I was still thrusting my mouth along his manhood or if he had been doing all of the work. As I was about to release the grip of my lips, I finally felt the thrusting stop. Pushing the length of his penis into mouth, the seeds of life erupt down my throat…..
Old 11-29-2008, 03:47 PM   #3
Erised

I awoke to the horrid sensation of the cement floor sanding my back. The floor around the pool was made to prevent swimmers from slipping, not for the purpose of sex. In my unconsciousness, that monster had taken my virginity from me. The blood of my innocence spilt along the sides into the pool. As my body awakes, the broken depths of my privacy began to haunt me. “No please…” I begged. The monster was surprised to see me awake.

“You have done well in your previous test. This is a small reward for your performance. You can take a short break now.” He continues to penetrate deep into me. My lungs were still filled with both cum and water from the previous encounter. My body was too weak to resist.

“I see that the floor is causing you pain, we can fix that.” He lifted my body up and placed his arms around me. My legs are still rested on his shoulders leaving only my butt on the floor. My head fell backwards from the lack of strength. I closed my eyes for the ordeal to be over quickly. As he continued to hump me, I felt his lips on mine, his tongue splitting my lips apart. He was making love to me. His lips worked in my battered mouth, and down to my neck. As I found the strength to open my eyes, his warm and tender expression greeted me.

“I can always have a daughter like you,” he laughs. I smiled weakly at his joke. He was grunting at the sight of his ‘daughter’ right now. My hands slipped from his back as I lost grip of those stiffening muscles. He was huffing and puffing too intensely to put me back in position. His manhood was pulsating in my channel as he pulls my hips deeper and deeper into him. “Arghhh!!!” A strange tinkling spread across my body as he floods the gates of my womb. Already, my body is making the necessary changes from a lady into a full grown woman.

I was still in a state of shock when he lay me down and recovers his shaft from my vagina. A thick reddish fluid flows down the lips of my privacy onto the cruel floor. He left me in my broken state as he disappears for a moment. When he returned, he was holding the pistol.

“Now for round two.”
Old 11-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #4
Erised

He turned me around so that my chest was on the ground. With what energy I had, I took my hand from the side and pressed my palm against the floor. I was still too tired to do anything for him. But my life was at stake.

“Round Two is the Silent Test my dear. All you have to do is to keep quiet for the entire duration. As long as I hear a word or a squeak from you…Bam…that will be the last sound you ever hear.” I nodded my head. My previous ordeal taught me that the more I comply, the easier it will be for me to make it past the test. Besides, my body is too weak to really feel any sensation of pain, all I had to do was stay quiet. That was until I realize where his hand went.

No…not that. I screamed in my mind. He was parting the cheeks of my ass. He is planning to sodomize me! I had no idea how he got his manhood up again so quickly but he wasted no time in getting down to work. I cupped my mouth with both my hands as he attempted to make his first entry. It was too tight and he wasn’t hard enough. He retreated. I was hoping he would give up, but it wasn’t long before I felt a tug on my cheeks again. A shudder tremor up my spine as a cold hard object violated my rectum. It was not his manhood. As I turned my head, I was horrified to see him shaving the barrel of his pistol into my ass. He smiled at me. “Just to get you warmed up.” It wasn’t long before the real assault began.

“Mmfff” The stifled scream escaped the grasp of my hands. I could hear myself shouting desperately from within, but he was too engrossed with his new endeavor to pay me any heed. He bent his body over the top of my back and began licking the cold sweat off my back. His hands remained on my hips in order to power his forward thrusts. As the walls of my anus are torn by his savages, the pain continual to mount in my body. His unnatural advances stretched every muscle and nerve in my body, threatening to rip me apart from within. Eventually his hand moved from my hips onto my breast, twisting them into an assortment of unimaginable shapes. His teeth burred deep into the fleshy regions of my back, my shoulders and my neck drawing blood wherever they when. My body was a mash of bruises. My mind had long crossed the threshold of pain and began to swirl to the insanity that beckons forth. He is a mad man, a monster, a crazy bastard! If I were a man, I would have tore those eyes from his sockets and break those fingers of his so that he can never touch and see a woman again. But I am a woman. I hated myself for being a woman. I was knocking my forehead against the floor, it was the only form of release I could seek that will not result death.

“Arghh arghh arghh!” He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards him. I felt the pulsating throb deep within my ass. Waves after waves of his cum filled the walls of my intestines. It was a good 1 minute before he was done this time. As he falls limp over me, tears began to pour out of my eyes. Despite the torment that I had just been through, I realized that I still had the strength left in me to cry. I was crying loudly even before he declared the round was over.

I was in his arms again, crying like a little girl. This time he was carrying my body in the water. My legs were across his waist and my back against the length of the pool. He held my head in his hands and continues to comfort me. “Faith, look at you. You are a big girl. Stop crying like a baby or you won’t be getting sweets.” He was laughing at me, but in a gentle teasing way. Somehow, sex with him has become the much better option. I was determined not to be tricked this time, but I had to stop the tears. “Now that’s a good girl. I have been having my own fun all these time that I forgot about you. I will make that up to you. Now come.”

He hurled me up the side and jumped out of the pool. Laying me with my chest on the floor, he began to mount my back. Oh no, not again. My eyes almost started tearing again as my mind prepared myself for the worse. He placed his hands on my shoulders and gently, began to massage my body. “You are too tensed. You will never hit a climax with that stiffness. Learn to let go of yourself.” His hands moved around my body, loosing every stiff muscle that I have. After climbing up from the abyss of pain, he sent me up to cloud nine as those firm hands loosen the aches on my body. “Now we are ready.” He smiled as he pulled my body towards him. His shaft reentered my vagina and his arms wrapped around my back. We became as if a single entity.

We rolled around the length of the pool. It was painful at fast but we eventually got used to it. He continues to plant kisses on me, telling me what a babe I am. I was in a state of confusion, not knowing what to feel. Suddenly, ripples after ripples of pleasure exploded from the depths of my carnal. My body tightens and its channels wraps around his shaft tightly as my vagina began to secrete. “Arghhh…” I had reached my first organism tonight. “There you are.” He thrust a few times in the tightness of my privacy before joining me in my organism. It was the forth time he had left his seeds in me. I rested my head on his chest, tired from the experience.

“Are you ready for round three?” he asked. I looked up at him. “Please be nice.”

“I will.” He said. “It’s the last round.”
Old 11-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
Erised

The man I was dealing with was a psychotic, one who wants to dominate in every situation. He had attempted to condition me into behaving like his slave. Looking forward to the sex after every ordeal he throws onto me. I am not a fool. I had played his game to get out of it alive. If he believes I can be tamed, he will think I am worth keeping. Despite all the pleasures he had tried to induce in me, it doesn’t change the fact that I am getting raped.

“The rule of the last round is easy. I have ejaculated 4 times into you already my love. I can’t do it on my own again. You are going to help me do you for the last time. If I cannot cum in 5 minutes,” he raised the pistol again. “You know the consequences.”
He wants me to participate in my own violation! He would not even let me leave the place with a tinge of dignity left. Even as I was contemplating the extent of this humiliation, he had announced “Your time starts now.”

5mins
I knelt in front of his manhood. For the first time tonight, it was hanging loosely from his crotch. There was no way it can penetrate me in that state. Remembering the lessons of the first trial, I got to work immediately. My hand was working on his meat pole and massaging his testicles at the same time. I felt worse than a whore. Even a whore gets to take her time. I had to get myself fucked in 5 minutes. The gun was hovering threateningly over my head.

3mins
It took a while but it was finally standing. He had closed his eyes and was enjoying the process. I started using my mouth and my tongue, a method I had tested and proven. I could have used my cunt by he had just come in there. Besides, I don’t know if I can work my hips well enough to hit the 5 minutes.

2mins
It was much harder than the first time. He had exerted himself beyond the abilities of a normal man. A frightening thought crossed my head, what if there is really no way he can cum again tonight. What if…I kicked myself out of the thought.

1min
Still no sign of arousal. I took his hands and placed them on my chest meat hoping he would cooperate. I guessed he didn’t want me to die either. I was actually happy that he was kneading my breast once again. Why is he not hardening up, why!

30s
He was looking at the pool’s clock. One hand on my breast, the other holding the pistol above my head. Tears began to fall from my eyes as I realized the fruitlessness of my efforts. If I should fail here, all the pain and humiliation that I have gone through this night would have been wasted. I would have been better off dead from the very beginning.

15s
My body was trembling. He must have felt it. His hands had left my breast and was caressing my hair. “Too bad girl. I know you did your best.”

“5”
Please just a while more.

“4”
Why must this happen to me?

“3”
I will do anything if you let me live.

“2…”
Anything…

“1! BLAM”
He shot. Right into my face. I froze in a state of shock as waves after waves of his cum pour down my face dripping down my neck and onto my chest. In his ecstasy, he had fire the gun in the air.

When he was done with his release, he held me up with his hands.

“You are a woman with superb genes Faith. I have been searching and testing many women before you. Most didn’t even make it pass the second test. You have demonstrated great abilities today Faith. You will be the perfect mother for my child.” I turned to look at him. All these while, his true intention was to use me as a breeding tool!

He took me into his arms again. “I have been monitoring you for some time. I know this is the time you are most likely to get pregnant. But to be safe you shall spend every weekend with me until I can confirm your pregnancy. And I know there is this guy, Ryan who is in love with you.” I looked at him, tears welling in my eyes.

“I want you to hook up with him. Get him to marry you and make him think the child is his. Should anything every happen to me, at least I will know that my genes have been merged with a capable woman, and my legacy lives on.” He was laughing hysterically. He released his grip on me and went into a dark corner. When he emerged, a video camcorder was in his hand.

“In the event where you decide to act individually, this video records your amazing display of arousing a man in 5 minutes. You are a smart woman, you know the consequences.”

“Do you understand?” I nodded my head in tears. My life was ruin. This mad man wants to impregnate me and there is nothing I can do to stop him.

As I put on the swimsuit that I had remove hours ago, he placed his hand over my shoulders and dragged me along, back into the darkness that he came from.....

Last edited by Erised; 11-29-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:06 AM   #6
Erised

My first attempt at a story here. Will appreciate any feedback
Old 11-30-2008, 05:30 AM   #7
ghyt

ghyt has initial reputation

I like your style, no stupid dialogs, dynamic storyline, well written!

I'll gladly read your stories if you post more
ghyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Ok, so the same fucking Idiot is posting al these stories. Thanks but first off this section is for videos, not text stories. So show some respect for ths board and it's rules and post your content in an appropriate place.