Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2013, 01:40 AM   #1
shadesblood

shadesblood has initial reputation
Default Male partners for historical pairings please~

Getting an RP with any sort of rape in it (let alone detailed rape) has been pretty difficult, so I figured I'd try my hand here.

So! I'm pretty fond of historical and fantasy settings and pairings, but I'm flexible. I'm also a little wordy, so it would be awesome if I could snag someone who doesn't mind writing a little extra. I also really like it when I can get a person who doesn't mind writing in 3rd person/past tense, but it's not really necessary for me to enjoy the roleplay.

Craving:
- Pirate/Prisoner or disguised female crewmember
- Thief/Nobleman
- Prince/Rebel
- Allied rebel/Axis soldier
- Rancher's daughter/Outlaw(s)
- Werewolf/hunter (Preferably in human form)
- Demon/human tribute
- Invading general/princess
- Thief/Noble or rich woman
- Master/ new slave

And some modern ones:
- Vengeful Ex/Newlywed
- Stepfather/stepdaughter
- Jock/geeky girl
- Serial rapist/detective's daughter
- Camper(s)/lost hiker
- College student gets raped by someone she turned down at a party
- Truck driver/hitchhiker
- Undercover cop/gang member
- Home invasion
- Teen gets raped on first date
- Female construction worker gets raped by spurned coworkers

I'm not into any sort of toilet play, snuff, or heavy BDSM. Some violence is definitely fine (and encouraged) as long as it's not over the top. I'm also not that into coercion or blackmail. I'm not going to be playing as myself. As far as how I RP, I prefer email but I could probably do PMs too. You can reach me at shadesblood92@gmail.com if you're interested!

Last edited by shadesblood; 07-03-2014 at 12:40 AM.
shadesblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:05 AM   #2
shadesblood

Figured I'll give it another go. Anyone interested?
Old 05-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

There's some interesting ideas here. Especially the historical/ fantasy idea, the conqueror ideas sound appealing.

Let me think, in the general/ princess one are you thinking just pure capture and rape, or more along the lines of princess taken as the general as a concubine? Something that could be taken into new directions.

Or how about this for a modification, princess on the way to her marriage is captured and taken by the leader of a band of rebels, outlaws or even just a raiding party.

Email me on pervipete@gmail.com if you want to play, I am sure we can come up with something further. And yes, I do like wordy roleplays, to me the fun is in how detailed you can make it.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:32 PM   #4
shadesblood

One more try, perhaps?
Old 07-12-2014, 04:57 PM   #5
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Was doing a period role play before but it fell off, the pirate one sounds interesting, in the ww2 one is the rapist allied or axis?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:27 AM   #6
shadesblood

Yeah, that seems to happen a lot. For that one I was figuring the rapist would be axis.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Hmmm...would be fun to be allied, and raping a perfect blonde Aryan beauty
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:01 PM   #8
Ray Piugoode

Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ray Piugoode has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very entertaining ideas. I like the idea of the rich or noble woman being degraded by the brutal soldier or thief.

For modern settings, I've often thought about a young woman who takes over her father's business, and manages to infuriate the factory workers. A team of them decide to gang up on her.

I also like your idea of the teen on her first date ... sneaking out to go out with someone her parents told her to stay away from. (Turns out they were right!)

I have other ideas to share ... jackalanhyde@hotmail.com
Ray Piugoode is offline   Reply With Quote