Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
thk1

thk1 has initial reputation
Default The Pit Club

The year is 2014, and in the midst of spring. Between two un-named cities lies a barely used road which leads from one highway to the next. At the side of that quiet road was 'The Pit'. This was a sex club with a bad reputation if people even knew it had a reputation to begin with. No... no one has died at the club... but the women who entered, either willingly, unwillingly or ignorant of their whereabouts came out changed and the word 'dramatic' was the perfect description of how changed they had become. From the outside, the building could easily be mistaken for a dive bar. It was red bricks, dust and vines that kept the structure of the place. A red neon-sign of 'The Pit' flickered on and off at it's own volition. Inside the building was dark and the very definition of seedy. The bar was clean but whole place still gave off an aura of something sinister.

It was a rough place full of rough characters.

ABOUT THE GAME:

Quote:
The idea behind playing 'The Pit' is fast-paced, simple and accessible to all male RPers or those who like to play as male characters. The rules are loose but clear.

1) I will introduce a fictional girl into the story. She will either be an unknowing victim or willing participant in regards to the ongoings of 'The Pit'. I will try my best to describe how she looks and her personality but I will not be directly controlling her.

2) Once the girl is introduced, players can freely use her and fuck her as they wish in a rough gangbang type scenario. All players can control her actions, reactions and situations. She literally becomes a "fuck doll" the moment she enters the scene.

3) Other players are allowed to introduce their own girls into the scene as well, (not just me). They will be subject to the exact same type of treatment.

4) I will keep score of which girl has entertained how many men. By the end of the month, the winning girl gets to leave and I will introduce a brand new girl.

5) You'll also notice a map of the building for the game! By the end of the month, depending on the success of 'The Pit', you'll slowly notice the building grow and expand, offering more rooms and special furnishings.

If normal ERP is like having fictional sex with a partner then consider this ERP to be like a fictional fleshlight. That said, please be considerate of what I hope to be considerate rules.
- It is assumed that all the girls involved are probably between the ages of 18-30.
- Despite that "rape fiction" aspect to this game, there will be no over-the-top violence. Everything from "very rough kinky sex" and below are green-lit.
- Though you'll be hijacking what the girls are doing quite often, please do not hijack other players. I will totally notice these things.
- Since I am keeping score and keeping track of what's happening, I will not be an active player for the game. Instead, think of me as someone controlling the background.
- Please do not use photo reference when submitting a girl. This is simply following the rules of the board.

SCOREBOARD:

Quote:
Emmy- 1

DISCLAIMER:

Quote:
- The ages of the girls used will all be over 18. The names and backstories are all fictional.
- The fictional girls used in this roleplay does not reflect the personality or history of any real persons living or dead.
- When submitting your own girl to use, please stand by this disclaimer as a guideline when writing about her.

MAP:

Last edited by thk1; 07-21-2014 at 10:06 PM.
thk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:11 PM   #2
thk1

MONTH ONE: EMMY

Emmy was driving home from the club. The bachelorette party she had attended ran later than she expected and she had work tomorrow with more paper-work to go through than she would like. Hopefully, she'd get home in time to change, go to bed and get at least 4 hours of sleep. It was a rather tame party... she didn't drink much; she didn't party much... all she did was sit and talk with friends. She was the definition of a well-behaved young woman. All of a sudden, her car began to sputter and die down. She cursed, and took her car into the next exit... right in front of, 'The Pit'. She didn't know about the reputation of this club, all she knew was that it was late and she needed a phone to call a tow-truck because her cell-phone was nearly dead. She popped the hood and saw a bank of grey smoke roil out which is all the evidence she needed to know her car had broke down.

She straightened out her silky blue top and black skirt before stepping into what she assumed to be was a simple bar. She preferred dressing casually with jeans and a proper hoodie or cardigan... but it was supposed to be a party after all, she could not disappoint her friends. It was dark and seemingly empty. Emmy took a few more steps inside and certainly not expecting what would happen next...

Emmy had shoulder length, brown layered hair. She possessed a very round face that held an unusual beauty to it and the faintest, barely visible beauty mark underneath her left eye. Her soft eyes were a pale blue and her eyebrows were a strong angled shape. Her breasts weren't large but they had form to them. Her ass however was round like a peach and hard not to notice even if she wore the baggiest jeans she could find. Her build was that of an average, athletic girl.

Last edited by thk1; 07-20-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You have two problems
1. You may not post other peoples pics without their permission.
2. No outside links

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 03:21 PM   #4
thk1

I re-read the rules just now. Sorry about that!
Old 07-21-2014, 10:53 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So I'm a little confused is this legit or not, is the game itself an outside link, just curious and looking to participate if allowed.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:24 PM   #6
thk1

(( The game is not an outside link and it's legit. It's just an RP that you can play right here. You're probably a little confused because I did end up posting an outside link but that's been fixed. ))

Last edited by thk1; 07-21-2014 at 01:04 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:57 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seeing this hot girl come in and seeing he was the first to arrive Larzaius didn't want to waste anytime. He grabbed the girl and threw her to the floor. He grabbed her wrists with one hand while quickly tearing as much of his blouse off that he could with another. Emmy tried to fight back but she saw the bartenders were'nt planning on helping her they seemed to be enjoying the show, She felt his hands going under her skirt moving her panties aside.
"No, no help" She flailed trying to fight but it was too late she felt his hard throbbing cock pushed halfway inside of her and he started fucking her like crazy. "You know bitch they have cocktails here that can make you like this, I think I'll have them order you one." He told her noticing her engagement ring.
Old 07-21-2014, 10:08 PM   #8
thk1

Emmy has been fucked one time by one person against her will. She has received 1 point.

Emmy is currently in the lead.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:14 AM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

While Larzaius was still fucking Emmy the bartender brought the special concoction. A very powerful aprhdesiac that would cause her to orgasym. Larzaius wanted her to enjoy it and spend the rest of her time wondering why? As he pounded into her he poured it on her pussy, at first she was still resisting crying and begging him to stop. Then she started to notice her pussy was getting wetter, her head was started to swim in pleasure? No she couldn't be enjoying this, this hard and brutal rape, this primal thrusting with complete animal abandon. The more she thought about how she was being taken over the wetter she became and she started to feel a climax building.
"Does your fiance ever fuck you like this?" he mocked her. She felt ashamed as she started wishing that her husband to be was there, not to stop it but to observe how she was enjoying it, so he could learn how to treat her.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:42 PM   #10
thk1

(( Because I started this thread late in the month, Emmy will be here till the end of August. However, on August 1st I will still be introducing a new girl.))
Old 07-30-2014, 11:11 PM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius could sense the girl was going to cum, she blushed as she started rubbing her nipples showing arousal.
"Should we take some pictures for your guy, show him how you really like to be treated. She nodded yes, no, yes, no. She was so confused. He directed her fingers to her pussy. She found herself unable to resist the urge. Camera images were made of her playing with herself. She knew that this would just draw more unwanted attention from drunk lustful men, the thought made her start finger fucking herself.