Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2014, 02:49 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Carla Gets Her Payback

I have had some time and have been rather horny lately, so I choose to write. It seems to work, in lue of a good, hard, rough fuck. I hope you find it enjoyable.

Carla was a very statuesque and buxom blonde. She had dated Darren for years and became smitten with him. She had always longed for the day of his proposal, instead she had received a painful shock to her dreams. Darren was done with her. He explained that he had found another, and that he had been tired of Carla's constant flirts with other men. Yes, while Carla did love Darren, she did like to flirt with her black friends. However, Darren disdained the whole black and white experience.

'What is wrong with loving someone but still having a little black cock on the side?' she thought.

Love was a different thing to her, and it had nothing to do with commitment. It was more of an ownership thing, and Darren had both the good looks and money to make her the envy of everyone at work. Now this other girl; This girl was throwing a wrench in her plans. To make matters worse, only two months after the break-up, Darren announced his engagement to this witch. Carla was furious and vowed revenge. She had to find out who this other girl was.

To Carla's horror, the new fiancee was a young girl from her office: Crissy. At 25, the girl was 3 years younger than her. She was a short girl, only about 5' 4, and had one of those cute, little apple-shaped asses. Her brunette hair was short, and she had that little girl voice that made her seem 18 or 19. You would never had guessed her age, if she hadn't possessed a nice, firm set of breasts that matched quite well with her shapely ass.

Carla was fuming. Crissy constantly went on and on about her new fiance. She stressed that she had been a virgin, saving herself for the perfect man like Darren. They were going to fly to the Maldives and get married on some exotic beach; Just like the romance novels.

Carla had enough and began to get close to Carla, while plotting her sweet revenge. She phoned her two part-time, black lovers; Darrell and Cliff, to enticing them in to her plan. They were both ex semi-pro, football players that dabbled in the submission of white women. Another phone call she made next, was to a doctor friend.

"I have just what you need,' he explained, 'Two drugs. One is a powerful fertility drug, the other works like GHB. While the patient will be able to feel everything, her motor skills will be diminished and her memory foggy. She won't be able to piece together enough to press charges afterward. She could easily be convinced that it was her own doing."

"What's it going to cost me?" Carla asked.

"I only ask one thing, Darling,' he replied, 'A copy of the whole thing on HD."

"Well, Dr. Perversion, that I can do. I'll even throw in a blowjob on my next check up," she said.

"I would expect no less from you, my dear Carla. I'll drive by after work and drop it in your mail box."

Carla soon found her sex burning with arousal, as she developed her scheme. Now, she just needed a time, place, and a little convincing of her innocent pawn.

She caught Crissy at lunch the next day.

"I know you haven't really had a bachelorette party, so why don't you come by my house on Friday night? I will cook dinner. We can have a small celebration."

"I don't know, Carla,' Crissy said, ' I don't really drink, and I know you and Darren used to have a thing?"

"Oh, that's water under the bridge, Girl. I'm happy for you. I would enjoy celebrating his happiness. We'll just have a few glasses of wine. It'll be good for you. I can show you Darren's favorite wine. You can impress him with your knowledge. I can get you a bottle for your wedding night," Carla said, forcing her best smile.

"That would make it perfect," Crissy replied. "OK, you convinced me. I'll be there."

"8:00 then," Carla said, smiling for real this time.

When Friday came, and Crissy arrived at Carla's, there were already two other vehicles in the driveway.

'I wonder who that may be,' she thought, 'I thought it was just going to be the two of us.'

Ringing the doorbell; Crissy was greeted by Carla. Carla was dressed in a beautiful, long, red evening gown. It followed all of her curves. The long neckline showcasing her large, ample breasts.

"Come in," Carla said moving aside.

There were two large black men sitting in the living room; One was seated on the sofa and another in the recliner. They were both handsome but gave Crissy an uneasy feeling.

"I can leave if I'm disturbing something," Crissy said.

"Oh no, Honey,' Carla explained, 'These are two good friends of mine; Darrell and Cliff. They just happened to stop by, so I invited them to stay for dinner. You don't mind do you, Crissy? They are quite the conservationists."

Crissy had never been around black men much, and thought it odd that Carla had some black, male friends. She didn't know what to say.

"I...I...Sure I don't mind," Crissy said with some hesitation.

"Good, come to the dining room," Carla said, leading the way.

The two large black men followed closely behind, watching the sway of the two gorgeous backsides.

Crissy felt a little under-dressed. Both the black men and Carla were elegantly attired, while she wore her favorite, knee length, light gray skirt, and light blue, button-up, short-sleeve blouse.

There were already 4 places set at the table. Crissy was positioned at the head, with Carla to her right, Darrell to her left, with Cliff across from her. 4 glasses of red wine had been pre-filled, and the bottle sat next to a large platter of shrimp scampi and Italian bread; Her favorite. Crissy was unaware of the small, hidden camera, pointing down at her from the chandelier.

The meal was good, and the wine, smooth and sweet. The men discussed their football experiences and worldly travels. The stories were amusing, and Crissy had downed 3 or 4 glasses before realizing it. The finished plates were picked up and moved away. Crissy found her eyes drawn to her red reflection in the wine. Her eyes were hazy; The pupils dilated. She began to slightly sway. Looking up, the room was turning in a slow spin. Carla's voice came at her from a distance. It seemed to echo between her ears. At the same time, She noticed, while not numb, her arms and legs tingled.

"Are you OK, Crissy?" Carla inquired.

"I feel strange,' Crissy replied, 'Must have had too much w...wine."

"You look hot," Carla said, getting up and moving behind Crissy's chair. Her fingers went around Crissy's torso and began to release the buttons of her blouse. "Let's open this up and let you breath, Honey."

"N...no...d...don't," Crissy weakly spoke. She tried to lift her hands up, but found them also weak. Carla easily slapped them down, continuing to release the buttons and open up Crissy's blouse.

Spreading the shirt open, the men got a preview of Crissy's firm breasts. They were encased in a soft, light blue bra. One at a time, Carla reached under the bra's wire, and pushing the top of it down, she lifted out a creamy breast. The areolas were large and each one tipped with a perfect, taut, pink nipple. Carla ran the surface of her thumb over them, feeling them spring back at her touch.

"W...what are you doing?" Crissy slurred.

Carla had shifted to her knees beside Crissy and was increasing the pressure of her nipple massage.

"This," Carla replied, leaning forward and capturing both the large areola and Crissy's nipple in her open lips. She painfully sucked the tip to hardness. "Does Darren like your breasts, Crissy?" Her mouth left the one breast, then shifted to the other, giving it the same attention.

"Y...yes...Stop, Carla. Don't," Crissy pleaded, trying to push the woman away.

Carla stood back up and began pulling off Crissy's shirt and bra, discarding it on the dining room floor. Then she got in idea and picked the blouse back up. Using it like a rope, she pulled Crissy's hands behind the chair and tied her arms at the elbows.

"What are you doing, Carla? We're friends," Crissy said.

Reaching back, Carla swung the back of her hand at Crissy's face. She delivered a harsh blow to the girl's cheek, drawing a trickle of blood from the corner of her lip. It almost tipped the chair over.

"Friend? You man-stealing Bitch! I'm not your damn friend! I'm your worse nightmare, and I'm going to see that you pay." Carla screamed in fury.

"Look, I'm sorry, Carla, but Darren doesn't love you. He loves me. We were meant for each other," Crissy tried to explain between tears.

"Well, isn't that sweet,' Carla replied, 'He won't love you when I'm through with you."

"Whatever your going to do, please don't. I did not mean to hurt you," Crissy continued to plead.

"Too bad, Cunt, because I mean to hurt you,"

"W...what are you going to do?" Crissy fearfully asked.

"Me?' Carla said, 'Not just me, but me and the boys are going to see that you are well fucked, and filled to the brim with cum."

"Oh God, No! You can't! Please, I'm a virgin." Crissy cried, powerlessly struggling in her bonds.

Carla turned to the men. "See, I told you she was."

The men smiled; Their white teeth shining, then they began to remove their clothes.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:21 AM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Carla Gets Her Payback Pt. 2

As the black men stripped, they approached Crissy, wielding their black cocks like swords. Having never seen a cock up close, their massive cocks were horrifying.

Carla held Crissy's arms behind her. She thought the girl was still struggling too much.

"Bring me some more of the drugged wine," she told Cliff.

"You drugged me, you Bitch!" Crissy yelled.

"Well, don't you worry your pretty little head, Girl. You won't remember much tomorrow, but your body will. Your feeling some of the effects now, but with another dose, you will be more docile. You will be able to swallow though...and feel everything."

Cliff returned with a full glass of wine. He handed it to Carla.

"Hold the bitch down, tilt her head back, and open her mouth," Carla ordered.

"I'm not swallowing shit!" Crissy spat.

She fought, but her limbs were too weak, and the muscular men too strong. Cliff tilted her chair back, while Darrell held her head and pinched her mouth open. The glass was placed to her lips and tipped back.

"Swallow it all, Girl,' Carla said, 'By the way, I forgot to mention the fertility drug. After the four glasses you have already consumed, maybe that's the reason for your flushed look."

Crissy fought even harder after hearing that, but once her mouth and nose were held closed, and a soft rub was applied to her throat, the liquid went down. Before the whole glass was gone, Darrell stopped Carla.

"Save me a bit,' he said, 'I want to dip my cock in."

Crissy sputtered as the liquid finished dripping down her throat. The drugs worked quick. The room was already spinning.

Carla laughed as she watched Crissy's eyes.

"Don't worry, the Doc said the spinning won't last long, then you will become very sensitive to touch. Let's check your nipples," Carla said. Her hands cupped Crissy's breast again, and she ran three fingers over the erect nubs. The black hand of Cliff grabbed the other one.

"Niice,' he observed, feeling the soft flesh, 'They're so thick and swollen,"

"Another side effect of the hormones in the fertility drug," Carla added.

Crissy couldn't move, but yet she felt everything. Her mouth was wide open, head still tilted back. She breathed heavily, as if she had to concentrate on each breath. The nearby hands caressed at her sensitive breasts. Her body unconsciously lifted them up. With her small statue, sitting in the chair, Crissy was at just the right height for the two cocks. She kept watching them, as they bounced into and out of her sight. The shinny black skin of the shafts was somewhat beautiful, yet very frightening. Darrell's cock, dripping with drugged red wine, crept closer to her face.

"Open up, Little Slut, time to taste your first black cock," he teased.

The wine, mixed with pre-cum, dropped across her tongue. It trailed down the center of its surface, penetrating her taste buds on its way to her throat. Crissy tried to gag, but her mouth was too relaxed.

"Go ahead, Darrell,' Carla said, 'She can't bite in this state. Move it deeper."

It was a wonderful site, watching the thick black cock, ease its way into the white girl's mouth. Darrell held Crissy's soft, dark hair and pushed his snake forward. She made a slight choking sound as it entered the tight confines of her throat.

"That's it, you Bitch, choke on that cock," Carla said, giving the girl's nipples a firm pinch.

When Crissy jumped, the shaft lodged deeper in the throat. Her eyes were open wide in a panicked gasp for breath.

"Oh, you can take that cock. Be a big girl and breath through your nose," Carla added. "You boys took your little blue pill right?" she asked.

"Oh, yes Mame,' Darrell replied between moans, 'There will be plenty of hard cock for this Cunt."

Kneeling between Crissy's thighs, Carla easily spread them apart and slipped her hand under the skirt.

"I think I will see if she told the truth," she said with a devious grin.

Her fingers were first met with the stretched material of Crissy's panties. Her finger slightly petted its surface, feeling soft curls and a damp crack beneath the material. She traced her way over to the leg band, nudged it aside, and slipped her finger into the moist crack. Feeling around, she found the opening and pressed her index finger inside.

"Ah yes, there it is. I'm going to enjoy watching you bust her cherry, Cliff."

Lifting her free hand up, she took a hold of Cliff's strong shaft and pumped its smooth skin. Her other fingers continued toying with the young girl's virgin snatch. Above them, Darrell pounded away at Crissy's throat. Carla smiled at the way it expanded when filled with the large shaft. Spit drooled down her chin and neck. Coughing and gagging sounds filled the small dining room. Removing her hand from beneath Crissy's skirt, she presented it to Cliff.

"Lookie here, Cliff,' Carla said, holding up her damp digit, 'Smell this."

Cliff leaned down inhaling the sweet aroma. Carla felt the instant twitch of his black shaft in her other hand.

"So you like, huh?" she asked.

He took Carla's finger and turned it back towards her face.

"Mmm,' he said, 'Now how about you taste?" he replied.

Cliff always knew how to control her. He was so good at it. She allowed him to slip the finger into her lips. Looking him in the eyes, she sucked it clean like a cock.

"Mmm, yes,' she said. "Now kiss me you black Bastard."

He pulled her face to his, and they exchanged the virgin's flavor with their tongues. She broke off the deep kiss, when she heard Darrell's groans from above.

"Wait. Wait, Darrell,' she said, touching his smooth ass, 'Don't cum yet. I want to get this on film."

As Carla instructed them, they turned Crissy and the chair around, with her back to the table. The chair was leaned backwards till the back of Crissy's head rested flat on on the table's surface. Carla held it there by the hair. Crissy's mouth was still opened in a relaxed state. The poor girl tried, but her mind just could not will her lips to close.

"Don't block the camera,' she told Darrell, pointing to the light above, 'but jack your cock off over her mouth.

Her arms hanging uselessly at her side, Crissy could only watch, as the dark crown of the shaft hovered over her face. She could see the hole in the tip open, leaking a clear, yet milky fluid down its crest. The drop grew larger, its weight drooping it down. It fell, almost in slow motion, splashing across the surface of her tongue. It set there for a few seconds, spreading its flavor across her senses, before running farther into her mouth. Another one followed right behind it. The fluid was becoming less clear and more milky, its texture thicker, the aroma more pungent.

Suddenly, with a loud groan from above, the cock erupted. A thick gush of the warm fluid shot into her open mouth. Crissy gagged, choking as the thick cum quickly filled her open mouth. She wanted to spit it out, to toss the vile goo back out, but her mouth was unable to comply with her wishes.

"Yea!' Carla said, her eyes lit with excitement. "Look up at the camera, Girl. It's in the chandelier. Enjoy your first load of black cum."

With finality, Darrell jerked of his last drops of cum. They landed with a splash into the vast white pool, that grew in Crissy's open mouth. He could hear the labored breathing from the girl's nostrils. Bubbles popped up from the cum, bursting, then dribbling milky fluid from the corners of her lips.

Crissy felt Carla's soft hands on her chin, applying pressure.

'No!, No!' she screamed in her mind. Still, her mouth was closed.

"Swallow,' Carla commanded, 'Swallow like a good little Cum Slut."

Crissy's throat flexed, and the thick mixture slide down, coating her esophagus before collecting deep in her belly. When her mouth opened again, white strands of cum stretched from her tongue to teeth.

"Ooo, What cum breath you have, Slut," Carla stated, looking up at the camera and giving it a wink. "What do you say we move this to my bedroom, Boys? I know Cliff is dying to break this Bitch open."

Picking her up, the black men cradled Crissy's limp body in their arms. Carla lifted the girl's chin up and stared into her shame filled eyes.

"The cameras are there waiting for your deflowering, Bitch. I'm so going to enjoy this."
Old 04-04-2014, 08:38 AM   #3
Kolt48

Default Carla Gets Her Payback Pt. 3

Crissy was unceremoniously dropped to the bed. Her body bounced a few times before sprawling out like a rag doll. She could move her limbs, but just barely. Trying to get back up, she watched helplessly as her arm raised off the mattress about 2 inches, then flopped back down uselessly. She was totally at the mercy of the lustful trio.

Cliff rolled her over, unbuttoned her skirt at the back, slid its zipper down, than rolled her back over.

"Let's open this package, shall we?" he announced to the others.

Darrell was standing behind Carla, unzipping her dress. As the dress fell to Carla's feet, Crissy could see her beautiful body exposed in a tiny, red thong and its matching low-cut bra. The woman, while not perfect, had an air of sultriness to her. Her skin was a creamy dark tan. She moved over, sitting on the edge of the bed beside Crissy, watching closely as Cliff tugged the light gray skirt from the girl's short legs. The trio's lips watered, as they stared down at Crissy's light blue panties. The panties were tightly clinging to the thin crease between her thighs. The material at its crotch had darker, wet spot, produced from the earlier fingering of Crissy's cunt. A small, triangle patch of dark curls, could be made out through the almost transparent material. Cliff ran his hand over it, feeling the texture and outline of her cunt. Crissy tried to squirm away, as he hooked his fingers in the waistline.

"Let's get these out of the way, so you can open yourself to us," he said.

The panties shifted from side to side, as he worked them down her thighs and tossed them off to Darrell. Darrell sniffed the aroma, then used them to caress his regrowing cock. Crissy could do nothing as Cliff pushed her thighs apart; Her hidden treasure was now exposed. Her smooth belly led down to the soft, matching, brunette curls of her pussy. The mound of her vulva was puffy, the short lips of her labia swollen and damp. The hormones of the fertility drug had prepared her body for breeding.

"Has Darren seen your little beauty?" Carla asked, shifting her finger down and dipping it into the tight crease. She was working the finger around, searching under the hood for the virgin's clitoris.

Crissy flinched in response and made a small noise in the throat.

"I think not," Carla said, answering her own question. She licked her lips and turned to Cliff; "I'll take the top half, and you take the bottom."

Crissy looked down at them in drugged confusion.

Carla reached down and spread open Crissy's pussy lips. Bowing his head, Cliff stretched out his tongue and dipped it into the sweet hole. Above him, Carla's tongue dropped down to flick across the tiny bud of Crissy's clit. Crissy had never felt anything like that. It was so dirty, but the feeling sent chills through her body. Her hips began to sway up towards the two competing tongues. Carla's was running circles around her clit, while Cliff's would stab into her, then shift down and circle her rosebud. It was driving her drugged mind crazy. She was unable to close her thighs to the invasion, and her aroused cunt opened up, wanting more. From time to time, Cliff and Carla's faces would come together and kiss, sharing the creamy liquid from Crissy's cunt.

Coming up for air, Carla shifted her face into Crissy's view. It was wet with the her woman dew. Crissy could smell the aroma from her face. Carla's fingers dug into Crissy's tender breasts, crushing the soft flesh.

"Ugh," Crissy groaned.

"Your body is ripe for breeding, Bitch," Carla cruelly teased. "Cliff's cock fully fills my pussy, but with your small statue; I'm sure it will be quite painful. What do you think Darren will do when he realizes your belly is full of a black child?"

"No. Please don't do this," Crissy whimpered, even as her cunt was driving upwards, towards Cliff's ever-probing tongue.

"Show her the instrument of her destruction, Cliff," Carla said, grabbing Crissy's hair and pulling her head up.

Cliff rose to his knees and slapped his black rod over Crissy's white belly. It was frightening; The drooling tip extending up past her belly button.

"That's right,' Carla continued, 'He is going to thrust that black monster up through your maidenhead, and deposit its load deep into your virgin womb."

Crissy watched as the black snake withdrew down her belly and entered the curly hairs of her mound. She weakly tried to close her open thighs. They slumped back down to the mattress like wet noodles.

"Ooo, she's tight," Cliff stated as he pushed to work his thick crown into her opening.

"Here, Darling," Carla said.

Reaching down, she spread out the lips of Crissy's sex and squeezed open her honey hole. Twirling her tongue in her mouth, she produced a thick wad of spit, letting it gather, then drop over Cliff's cock-head and Crissy's pink opening. The crown finally slipped in; The elastic mouth of the cunt enclosing around it. Cliff slowly shifted it back and forth, edging it a little deeper each time, till he could feel her barrier at its crest.

Carla snuggled up close to Crissy, lifting the girl up, and leaning her back against her chest.

"Oh wait," she quickly said.

She removed her bra and panties, then adjusted Crissy back into position.

"There,' she said, 'I know you would love to feel a woman's touch at the moment of your deflowering,"

She took Crissy's hand in hers and placed it over her own smooth belly, gripping it tightly.

Crissy looked down questioningly at their hands.

"I want to feel your pain," Carla explained.

With a groan, Cliff pushed forward. Crissy's scream pierced the air; Her fingers clutching Carla's in pain. A broad sardonic grin of pride crossed Carla's face. She leaned forward staring at the juncture of the two bodies. Crissy's crotch was twitching on the black shaft.

"Your not all the way in, Cliff," she said.

He smiled and rocked his hips forward.

"Ugh," Crissy grunted in agony. The cock had bottomed out, thudding against her cervix.

Carla moved forward for a closer inspection, waiting for the black shaft to draw back. When it did, she ran her hand over the base of his shaft, coating her fingers in the light bloody cream that covered its slick surface. She clambered back up to Crissy, anxious to show her the results. Carla smeared her fingers under Crissy's nose and presented the bloody hand.

"You'll never get that back, Bitch,' she said, 'No more precious virgin for Darren: Just a little black cock Slut that knows nothing about how to please her man." She stared hard into Crissy's face, enjoying the way her eyes began water and develop into tears. "Fuck her hard,' she told Cliff, 'Make her moan like a whore."

Cliff's black ass rose in the air, and his monster shaft speared back into the girl's cunt. The thrusts were rough and brutal, rocking her small body back and forth; Her breasts jiggling like jello. Carla turned back towards Darrell;

"Don't just stand there jerking that beautiful cock, Darrell, come push it back down her throat...and don't be gentle, Boys. I want to see her pay." She took Crissy's head and turned it towards Darrell. "Have some more cock, Bitch."

Darrell took the girl's head in his large hand and thrust his shaft down her throat, causing an immediate gag. She was getting a little more use of her hands, although not much. They came up to push at Darrell's pelvis. Carla slapped them back down. She then took one of the hands and forced it down to Crissy's crotch.

"Here,' Carla said, 'Use that hand to rub your little cunt."

The woman would not let her hand go. She tightly held her fingers and forced them to furiously rub her clitoris. With only one hand left to fend off the attach of her throat; She was at even more, of Darrell's mercy. Cliff picked up her legs and bent them back. For most women, the legs would have been on his shoulders, but due to Crissy's size, they rested on his thick, black chest. Crissy groaned over Darrell's cock, as Cliff bottomed out even deeper than before. It painfully slammed into her cervix; Surely bruising it. The fertility drug had her body well lubricated. Her white cream coated Cliff's shaft in a thick goo. It made for a faster pounding of her abused pussy. Crissy could feel the sticky cream in her matted mound.

Suddenly something changed. She no longer needed Carla's help in rubbing her erect clit; She was doing it on her own. Moans were escaping out from around Darrell's cock. Carla noticed this and grinned. She forced the girl's hand away from her pussy, then moved both of them to Cliff's black ass. Crissy's fingers clutched at the ass, holding on for dear life, yet pulling it towards her. The expensive engagement ring on her white finger stood out in contrast to the dark skin of Cliff's ass. Carla nodded at Darrell. He pulled away from Crissy to watch the show. Clara motioned to the video camera, then to the ring on Crissy's finger.

"I'm going to have to edit some video clips for Darren," she said. "We can make sure he accidentally finds them in Crissy's possession." She then noticed the jerky movements of Cliff's ass. "Oh good, He is going to cum!" she announced with glee.

Crissy was moaning, grunting, and panting for breath. "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh."

Clara took the girls head. "Look at Cliff, Honey. Look at him while you cum on his cock."

Cliff could take no more as the virgin's tight cunt clutched at his shaft, undulating in her orgasm. He cried out, emptying his seed deep into her womb. Crissy was still cumming; Her body sucking the the sperm even deeper inside.

Carla took Crissy's hand again, this time placing it on Crissy's belly, along with her own.

"You fell that, Crissy?" she asked. "That heat is his sperm filling you up. Hopefully giving you a black baby to show Darren. You think Darren will want you still, Bitch?"

"No, No, Get it out," Crissy sobbed.

"There is no getting that out, Baby. Your body has sucked it deep inside, but don't you worry, we have much more to give you... For now though, how about we let Darrell take your cherry ass?"
Old 04-07-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
Kolt48

Default Carla Gets Her Payback Pt. 4

Cliff pulled out, leaving a streak of bloody cum along Crissy's inner thigh. The empty hole was stretched open, leaky the sticky residue down the crack of her ass.

"Damn, she's a fine fuck, Carla. Better than you," he said laughing.

"Fuck you," Carla replied, playfully hitting him on the arm. She placed her hands onto Crissy's side. "Let's roll you over, Bitch."

Crissy was still to weak to resist. She was easily rolled to her belly, and her ass smacked with the flat of Carla's hand.

"Come on, Girl, up on your knees. Give me a hand, Cliff," Carla ordered.

They pushed Crissy's face into the mattress, lifted her back, pushed her knees under, and raised her apple ass in the air.

"Now doesn't that look good, Darrell?" Carla asked.

"Ripe for the plucking," he replied, stroking his long, black shaft.

Carla reached between the girl's thighs and scooped up a glob of messy cum from her cunt. It was transferred to Crissy's round puckered asshole. Her long finger followed it in, pushing at the entrance till it stretched open and swallowed it up. Carla began working the finger up and down, back and forth, farther stretching it until the could insert another.

"Oh, Please God No, Carla. Ugh...Don't do this. Haven't you...Ugh...done enough," Crissy pleaded. "Please not my...Ugh!" This last groan was louder, as Carla's third finger had been added to her ass.

"I think that's good enough, Carla,' Darrell scolded, 'I want to be able to feel it on my dick. Maybe you can fist fuck her later."

"I'm sorry,' she replied, 'I got carried away."

"That's fine. Just move away. You can hold her if you want," he said.

Carla did just that. She jumped on the bed next to Crissy, turned the girl's' face towards her, and tightly held her hands.

"Don't...don't let him do it," Crissy cried.

Darrell was already positioning his cock's crown at her hole. The tip began to push against the tight elastic opening, till it reluctantly gave way.

"Agh! Get it out! Get it out! I can't take it," Crissy screamed.

"Aw, does it hurt? Too bad, Bitch. Just wait till he starts really pounding it in your ass," Carla replied.

"This Bitch is tight. Check it out, Cliff. She's already bleeding and I only have the first inch in," Darrell stated, grunting as he worked it in. He had to hold his cock at the base to keep it from painfully bending.

Inch by agonizing inch, the black pole disappeared between the girl's white cheeks. Crissy was shivering in torment. Her knuckles turned white, as they squeezed back on Carla's hands. Carla glanced back, reviewing the situation.

"He is almost all the way in, Cunt,' she explained, 'but he'll get much deeper when the thrusting starts."

"No, Please don...Aghhhh!" Crissy screamed.

"That would be the thrusting," Carla informed with a big grin.

Darrell pulled almost all the way out, then rammed forward, again and again; His thick, black cock going deeper each time. Every 8 thrusts or so, he would pull all the way out and wait for her sphincter to close. Crissy would sigh from the mock relief, then the hideous, shaft would stab back in.

"You...want...me...to...take...it...out?" Darrell asked, thrusting after each word.

"Please, yes," Crissy answered in desperation.

"Here," Darrell replied.

He pulled his long cock from her ass, then suddenly forced it deep into her cunt.

While waiting for her sphincter to close, he pounded her cunt. Once he saw that her ass was no longer an open hole, he pulled his shaft from her cunt and stabbed it right back in her tight ass. He kept this up, drilling her from ass to cunt, cunt to ass. Each time her holes would remain open a little longer. Before long, both her orifices were remaining open. After that, whenever his thick, black cock was pushed in and pulled out, it was coupled with the sound of a wet fart. The sounds blended well with Crissy's grunts and moans.

"Now don't forget,' Carla said, 'Cum in her pussy. I want to make sure the Bitch is knocked up."

Darrell leaned forward, pushing Crissy's head deep into the mattress. His shaft, inflated, pulsed, then let fly a torrent of sperm into her cunt.

"No, no," she sobbed, her voice muffled by the mattress.

"Don't pull out yet, Darrell. I don't want your cum leaking out. Cliff, hand me something," Carla said.

"How about these?" he replied, tossing her Crissy's discarded panties.

"Perfect," she said, catching them in mid-air.

She timed it well, stuffing the wad of panties into Crissy's abused cunt, as Darrell pulled free. Crissy's body tried to collapse onto the bed, but Carla caught her hips and held her up.

"Oh, Hell no, Cunt. You keep that ass raised up. That's it. I want you to feel that sperm pooling in your womb. You think about what you get for taking my man."

Tags
interacial, lesbian domination, rape bondage, revenge