Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-10-2021, 10:26 PM   #5041
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Princess Miki - I'm Your God - Fix the Bible for Me

I hate the Bible, and all of its falsehoods. God is a man, and we are all created in the image of him? Bullshit. God is a woman, and she is Me. And all of you pathetic men? Beta males, you were not created in the image of Me. You are all lower than Me, and your only purpose on this earth is to serve Me. So let's make some alterations in the Bible. Let's start in Genesis. Yes, all the times you see God written in the Bible? You replace it with Miki. Yes, the entire Bible, because that's how it's meant to be.

File Size: 640 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Fix_the_Bible_for_Me.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 02:06 AM   #5042
deformis77
Privileged Member

Anika Fall - Butt Slut

There's my little butt slut! Are you horny? Well I know just what you need, and its all you need, and of course all you're going to get! Get those toys ready because you're going to plow that ass while I tease the hell out of you. It's going to be so hard not to stroke your cock, but the only orgasm you're having today is a prostate orgasm!

File Size: 518 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Anika_Fall_-_Butt_Slut.mp4
Old 10-11-2021, 06:02 AM   #5043
deformis77
Privileged Member

LadyAnnabelle666 - Pl Frajer Robi Mi Loda I Sie Slini

File Size: 510 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pl_Frajer_Robi_Mi_Loda.rar
Old 10-11-2021, 07:10 AM   #5044
deformis77
Privileged Member

Dommelia - Braindead Findummy

This clip contains harsh verbal humiliation, devilish giggles and lots and lots of mocking! This is a masterful verbal beatdown! Goddess Dommelia will make you feel SO fucking stupid! LOL!I'm going to make max out your credit cards. Yea that's a great idea for a moron like you. Let's get you into debt and ruin your fucking credit score and potentially your entire fucking life! Just for the sake of jerking off to a video. Doesn't that sound like a really good idea for a dumb fuck like you? You are soooo fucking dumb. You're a findummy lol! And I don't give a fuck what this does to you because all I want to do is make you feel even dumber than you already are lol! I want to make your cock hard and your brain empty while I make myself richer because there's nothing quite like destroying a man's life and turning him into a braindeåd findummy!

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Braindead_Findummy.rar
Old 10-11-2021, 09:07 AM   #5045
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natashas Bedroom - Evil Ruined Orgasm

Get ready for the best orgasm you'll never have. I'm going to make you edge over and over again, until you're so weak that you're on your knees for me. Desperate. Dripping. Begging to cum. On the brink of pure orgasmic bliss. And then I'll show you no mercy at all as I ruin your orgasm. But really, "ruined orgasm" is an understatement. I'm not just going to ruin your orgasm; I'm going to decimate it. Do you see the chastity cage I'm holding in the preview gif? Does it make you nervous? It should.

File Size: 564 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Evil_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4
Old 10-11-2021, 11:21 AM   #5046
deformis77
Privileged Member

LadyAnnabelle666 - POV Po Polsku, Poniżanie I Nauka Ssania Kutasa Dla Ciot

szykuj gardło na sperme cwelu, krótki tutorial dla poczatkujących i zaawansowanych, pokazuje ci gdzie twoje miejsce i jakie jest twoje przeznaczenie, na kolana i do lachy

File Size: 688 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
POV_Po_Polsku.mp4
Old 10-11-2021, 12:35 PM   #5047
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Alessa - COCK PROPAGANDA

GRAB YOUR HEADPHONES, TURN OFF THE LIGHTS, AND IMMERSE YOURSELF ENTIRELY IN THIS EUPHORIC EXPERIENCE

I take you deep down the rabbit hole of faggot indoctrination
Transfixing your brain with cock propaganda
Br4inw4shing your malleable mind to resist and surrender pussy
Mutating you into a ravenous dick craving whore
All the while taking your goon addiction to the next level
Succumb, Strap in, and enjoy the ride

File Size: 1.12 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
COCK_PROPAGANDA.mp4
Old 10-11-2021, 02:02 PM   #5048
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - Enforced Suck Off Instructions

I’m in the mood to make you do some fast, hard-core, cock sucking. There’s no foreplay here. Fast and deep cock sucking is just the starting point today. Then it’s going to get even more intense. I tell you in this video that if you haven’t got tears running down your face, you’re not doing it hard enough. And that’s when I’m going “easy” on you. Just wait until I really get going. You’ll be gagging like the biggest whore. Your throat will hurt. You’ll feel ashamed. And you’ll beg for more when I tell you to.

File Size: 1.31 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 21 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Enforced_Suck_Off.mp4
Old 10-11-2021, 09:45 PM   #5049
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - Pussy Free Contract

Let’s be real, the chances of you getting any pussy are slim to none. You’re just not the type of guy who can get it. I think it’s time you gave up trying and gave into your desire to serve me instead. Permanently. So, in this video I’m going to give you the website address to download my pussy free contract. Once you’ve signed it and sent it back to me, I’ll have ownership over your pathetic excuse for a sex life. That’s actually good news for you. It will take a weight off your shoulders, end your anxiety about rejection and stop your worrying about having to make an effort. At your age, you can’t compete with experienced guys if you’re a virgin or a born-again virgin, so you might as well give up now. If I like you and find you useful, I might keep you as my virgin slave forever. Your only purpose will be to serve me. Wouldn’t you like that virgin bo

File Size: 504 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pussy_Free_Contract.rar
Old 10-12-2021, 02:10 AM   #5050
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Taura - Daily Blessing

You're waiting for me in the slave room. You brought my something expensive to drink because you know what I enjoy while I make use of you. You are my slave and you receive my blessing this morning and it is also a chance for you to show your gratitude. You will worship the gift I have for you and you will do a good job.

File Size: 641 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Daily_Blessing.mp4
Old 10-12-2021, 05:08 AM   #5051
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natashas Bedroom - This Is How Beta Cums

The rules of sexual indulgence are different for betas than they are for alphas. Have you realized this yet? From flirtation to fucking to simple acts of masturbation, weak men are playing an entirely different game. You're a beta. You play by the beta rules. And I'm going to teach you a lesson in beta orgasms. Hand around your cock. Whoops...nope. That's for alphas. I have other plans for you beta. This is how beta cums: not with a bang, but with a whimper. Not with a pussy or even a hand, but with an act of hilarious masturbatory submission. Should I give you some hot dirty talk to encourage you? That's not how beta cums. You get dirty loser talk. Listen to my words. They put you in your place. Stiffen for their self-evident truth, so shameful and exciting at the same time. Don't ask questions. Do what I say. Cum like a beta. CUM BETA!

File Size: 737 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
This_Is_How_Beta_Cums.mp4
Old 10-12-2021, 07:12 AM   #5052
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Grace - Experiment Of The Mind Mesmerize Mindfuck

This file is different I feel, it’s going back to my roots when I first started writing Hy%£$@, this file is much deeper than anything I’ve produced of late
I think this file will blow your mind literally, using everything I’ve learnt this is going to be a truly unique experiment, experiment of your deep mind.
I’d like all participants to give me feedback on this file, I’d like to hear from you and your experience with my experiment, I want to see how
Each individual is different and what impact this file has on your mind.
IMPORTANT WARNING: This File CONTAINS FLASHING and as such is not suitable for those who suffer from seizures or epilepsy. DO NOT partake in this file or listen to the audio from this file while driving, operating machinery or carrying out any task that requires your complete concentration. By purchasing this file you agree that you have read this warning and agree to it fully. You agree to take full legal responsibility for any outcome that may occur either positive, negative or otherwise and you agree not to hold Annabel Grace, it's subsidiaries or affiliates responsible for any outcomes that may occur as a result of listening to this file.

File Size: 1.35 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 28 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mesmerize_Mindfuck.mp4
Old 10-12-2021, 09:18 AM   #5053
deformis77
Privileged Member

Taylor Knight - The Faggot Test

File Size: 619 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
The_Faggot_Test.mp4
Old 10-12-2021, 11:04 AM   #5054
deformis77
Privileged Member

LadyAnnabelle666 - PL cuckold sperma prawdziwego mężczyzny film dla beta ciot

Pij spermę prawdziwego mężczyzny prosto z kondoma po moim sexie z alfa facetem, jedyna i niepowtarzalna okazja dla takiego śmiecia jak ty, żebyś poczuł jak smakuje prawdziwy sex.

File Size: 1.3 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
PL_cuckold_sperma.mp4
Old 10-12-2021, 01:09 PM   #5055
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - CEI Self Facial

I am always amused by making boys squirt all over their earnest little faces. I recently got these neat Liberator shapes and this one is perfect for assuming the correct self-facial position, but you could mimic it with pillows or a wall. I want you to get so worked up that you completely lose yourself in my patented tease techniques. By the time you cum, you won't even realize that you're spraying your own face in jizz! Extra points for licking your fingers clean.

File Size: 509 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CEI_Self_Facial.rar
Old 10-13-2021, 02:35 AM   #5056
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Natalie - Prosperity spell with a twist

So you want to be more prosperous...you want to make more money and do better for yourself, am I right? That's what you've been telling me lately, and I can totally understand that!
I know that especially now, due to this pandemic, things haven't been going that well for you in that department, and I'm here to help. You know that I do have magical powers and know my witchcraft, so I can make it happen! But...
But...there will be a little price to pay for it! You want it, though, don't you? You'd do anything to make more money, am I right? So...it doesn't really matter if you might have to make a pact with the devil in order to get all that money, right?
P.S.: This is a real incantation (in Latin) and the spell does work. It is meant to work best for lottery players but not only, so if you do want to benefit from it at max, you might want to buy some lottery tickets. You have to watch this daily for one week, every time before bedtime.

File Size: 1.06 GB, Resolution: 1904*1088, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Prosperity_spell_with_a_twist.mp4
Old 10-13-2021, 03:47 AM   #5057
deformis77
Privileged Member

Brookelynne Briar - Sissy Wife Training CFNM Part 1

Now that we are married, I want us to discuss out roles as husband and wife. I think we both know that I make a much better husband than you so, and I know we can both agree that you would make the perfect, sissy wife. Albeit, you are al little rough around the edges. Not to worry though, I am dedicated to transforming you into the bimbo wife we have both dreamed of you being.
First, I give you strict dress code instructions and dress you up in the garter belt and stockings. Next, I fit you with your bimbo lip gag. Last, but not least, I luck your clittie away in a chastity cage so that you cannot get yourself into any mischief while I am away at work.
Finally, I take that pretty mouth of yours for a test drive. I have you kneel before me and suck my cock. I take my time fucking your throat, loving the way you gag and drool all over my dick. For a first-time sissy, you suck dick so well. So well in fact, that I blow a bog load all over your face. I compliment you on your fantastic puck-sucking technique at send you off to clean up and get dinner started.

File Size: 715 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
sissy_wife_part_1.mp4
Old 10-13-2021, 07:29 AM   #5058
deformis77
Privileged Member

Brookelynne Briar - Sissy Wife Training CFNM Part 2

I've just just come home from a hard day's work to find dishes in the sink and that you haven't started dinner. To top it all off, you are wearing torn stockings and a your chastity cage it covered in dried precum. I can only guess that you have been laying around all day, playing with your ass pussy instead of doing your chores. This is absolutely unacceptable! As your husband, it falls on me do discipline you for failing to hold yourself to the highest standard of a sissy wife. As punishment, I make you take your torn stockings off and shove them in your mouth. I then make you slowly strip for me. Once I have you naked and humiliated, I take you to your knees and face fuck your big bimbo mouth until you beg for me to cum. But I have no intention of letting you off so easily. I you lay on your back and spread your ass so that I can pound your tight ass pussy, deep and hard. While plowing you, I rub and taunt your caged clittie; dangling to key to your cage in front of your face. Finally, I spend my load deep into your eager ass pussy, which I plug with an anal toy to keep my cum from leaking out. You are now instructed to wear said anal plug at all times, along with your bimbo gag, lingerie and stockings. Hopefully this punishment, and the introduction of the anal plug, will also keep you on task and dissuade you from playing with you ass pussy when I'm not home.

File Size: 665 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
sissy_wife_part_2.mp4
Old 10-13-2021, 09:52 AM   #5059
deformis77
Privileged Member

Adreena Angela - Encouraged Sissification

Look at you, dressed up for me in your slutty lingerie and cock cage. Don't you look quite the slutty sissy? Go on, show yourself to me... I have a little something for you here, some medicine that will turn you even sluttier, even weaker for me, and desperate to please. A few long deep sniffs of this and you'll be aching for this big black dildo here. That's it, breath deep... Than take that dildo and let me tell you exactly what to do with it...

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Encouraged_Sissification.rar
Old 10-13-2021, 11:26 AM   #5060
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Evelyn - Clean Step-Daddy's Condom

This is a sissy training video like no other(that I've done). I want to push you, and get you ready to fulfill step-Daddy. I put on My 9 inch strap on, and instruct you to get on your knees and suck. Deepthroat, gag, and cry on My big cock. After I feel your throat as been properly trained I move on to your ass. I fuck it hard, and talk about how gaping and ruined your ass will be. I talk about how rough step-Daddy will use you. After using you for awhile I stop, and put on a condom. I shove it back in your mouth and fuck your face a little longer. Then I cum(squirting dildo) into the condom. I instruct you to open your mouth and I take the condom off and empty it into your mouth. Now say "Thank you Step-Daddy

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Step-Daddy's_Condom.rar