Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2021, 06:50 AM   #4821
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Worship Amber - One Nurse Two Procedures Double Feature

Its amazing how the same nurse can treat two patients so differently. Scene 1: I'm cruel and tease you with my tits for betting your balls and having to donate your testicles! See, it’s not just about selling your nuts... it’s about giving a loser what he deserves... and you definitely deserve this, hon. It’s like a big fuck you to losers everywhere! Scene 2: Shows how I treat a real man. I just can’t help flashing my tits when I see a strong and generous man give his seed to the less fortunate... you totally deserve to look at my tits, stud! I know you really only deserve to see Scene 1 but I thought it'd be extra painful to see what your missing out on in life by watching scene 2, Hahaha!

File Size: 519 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
One_Nurse_Double_Feature.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 08:56 AM   #4822
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Carmella - Dysfunctional Penis Solutions

You're so used to stroking whenever you please, multiple times a day for the 30 seconds you can hold an erection. That's sad. Being such a chronic masturbator and stroking multiple times a day whenever you please, is only enabling the issue of being unable to last. How do you expect to improve if you aren't challenged? If your resistance isn't tested? Don't you want to *hopefully* have a chance at actually pleasuring a woman if that's even possible? There's only one solution. This is going to test you.

File Size: 505 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dysfunctional_Penis.rar
Old 09-10-2021, 09:54 AM   #4823
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Tiffany - You Bought Into Our Lies, Idiot, And Now You're Addicted To Them

Miss Tiffany! Maybe this will destroy your world, or maybe, because you're a fucked up loser femdom addict, this will turn you on and you won't be able to stop jerking to it LOL! You fucking moron! This is Harsh verbal humiliation and as much as you will still try and live in denial, it's all true.You can't quit us even though you now know the truth about online femdom. This transactional relationship has always been a game, a game you always lose.

File Size: 610 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Bought_Into_Our_Lies.mp4
Old 09-10-2021, 10:47 AM   #4824
deformis77
Privileged Member

SorceressBebe - Be My Reimbursement Bitch

Could you please start the Video off telling me what big of loser I am and make me dress up in sissy clothes make it very humiliating please and throughout the clip could you give me very humiliating task I must complete and send you photos for proof ex. wet myself, give myself a wedgie and slap myself etc. then could you at some point throughout the clip say ok Freak I want you to look me in the eyes and repeat after me please point to your eyes I am a BETA LOSER I AM A PANTY WEARING FREAK I AM A BETA BITCH just laugh very very loud in my face and extremely humiliate me humiliate my ass off.

File Size: 504 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Be_My_Bitch.rar
Old 09-10-2021, 02:15 PM   #4825
deformis77
Privileged Member

SorceressBebe - Beta Sissy Humiliation Tasks

Could you please start the Video off telling me what big of loser I am and make me dress up in sissy clothes make it very humiliating please and throughout the clip could you give me very humiliating task I must complete and send you photos for proof ex. wet myself, give myself a wedgie and slap myself etc. then could you at some point throughout the clip say ok Freak I want you to look me in the eyes and repeat after me please point to your eyes I am a BETA LOSER I AM A PANTY WEARING FREAK I AM A BETA BITCH just laugh very very loud in my face and extremely humiliate me humiliate my ass off.

File Size: 516 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Beta_Sissy.mp4
Old 09-10-2021, 02:57 PM   #4826
deformis77
Privileged Member

RaquelRoperXXX - Rubber Cum Cleaner

You don't have any desire to do it. The thought of eating your own load? Repulsive to you. But, it's the only way you're going to be able to stroke for me and my glistening latex clad body. You're going to have to reach your desired point of climax once instructed, and swallow your seed. And this? This is just practice. Because if you want to continue being allowed to have orgasms, you're going to have to eat more than your own cum. You're going to have to learn how to stomach the sticky loads of others. Strangers. I've always found it so amusing how far men will go in order to get off. What boundaries they will cross...

File Size: 569 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Rubber_Cum_Cleaner.mp4
Old 09-10-2021, 04:16 PM   #4827
deformis77
Privileged Member

SageAmbrose - Hole Stuffed Bitch

File Size: 98 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/n7cobwxts5yi
Old 09-10-2021, 06:42 PM   #4828
deformis77
Privileged Member

Nika Venom - My New Pet

I went over to my best friend's house to pick something up, but this is not what I expected to see. My ex-boyfriend inside a cage? I always knew you were submissive, but I never thought you would go this far. Giving up everything to live in a cage as someone's literal slave. What a fucking loser. My life has been perfect since I dumped your dumbass; I have a new rich boyfriend, I'm living my best life while YOU live in a **** cage and lick shoes clean. I know you're still obsessed with me, but I want to put it to the test to measure just how obsessed you really are. I tease you with my body and shoes through the cage. I let you out and order you to the floor, I strut around commanding you to follow me and kiss and lick my shoes.
You know, I could use a slave for my big new house, lol. I'm going to have a talk with my friend and see if I borrow you for a while. I'm pretty sure she won't mind, and maybe this could even be a more permanent arrangement she could easily find another slave to replace you. You'll live in my house and serve as a slave to me and my new man. You know you can't say no to me. I am going to own you.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 3840*2160, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
My_New_Pet.rar
Old 09-11-2021, 07:05 AM   #4829
deformis77
Privileged Member

Rea Rays - CAUTION - Precum Leakage Ahead

I'm in the mood to make you edge for me today. Beware, your cock will ache to release, but you'll be continuously denied. You'll dribble and leak precum for my perfect body, if you jerk exactly how I tell you.

File Size: 722 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Precum_Leakage.mp4
Old 09-11-2021, 09:50 AM   #4830
deformis77
Privileged Member

Amanda - Battery Sized Dicklet

You can keep going and going, but unfortunately for you... your dick is the size of a battery! Stroking to my clips for hours, while you work your way to carpal tunnel in your fingers LOL. It's so funny how your dick actually disappears inside of your hand, so you have to use fingers to stroke it. I want you to stick your pinky out as you stroke it from now on. It will remind you that real Men never raise their pinky finger and that you, are not a Real Man!! Let's see how furiously fast you can stroke that tiny little dick.

File Size: 500 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Battery_Sized_Dicklet.rar
Old 09-11-2021, 11:10 AM   #4831
deformis77
Privileged Member

Serveprincessaurora - University house sissy bitch - Serve me and my bitchy friends

You failed at school thanks to me and my friends keeping you busy doing our homework, now it's time for university and you have no hope of getting accepted anywhere... so I have a super generous offer for you sissy! You will be my live in house bitch, you will serve me and my hot housemates every hour of the day. Not only that but any alpha males that visit the house will be served by you too! Suck dick and behave sissy girl, this is your only hope at a happy life.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
house_sissy_bitch.rar
Old 09-11-2021, 01:36 PM   #4832
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - Stop Start Stroke Challenge

We’re going to play a little start/stop stroke game. Green Light = Stroke. Red Light = Stop. The real fun is that you can cum if you’re stroking when the light is green, but if it turns red just as you are about to cum, that orgasm gets ruined and I get to laugh at your expense. Your cock is my toy and by making you take your hand off your cock repeatedly and leaving it twitching I can make you frustrated over and over. It would be no fun if you were just able to cum without a challenge, now would it?

File Size: 505 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Stroke_Challenge.rar
Old 09-11-2021, 02:27 PM   #4833
deformis77
Privileged Member

Serveprincessaurora - Here comes the sissy bride Feminised by your wife to be

Your wife to be has decided you aren't her groom, she no longer sees you as a man and would much prefer you to be wearing the brides dress!! Time to dress you up into the prettiest bride to mark the beginning of your life as her live in sissy doll. To be dressed up in whatever frilly, flouncy outfits she decides. Get that veil on and do a twirl for your wife to be sissy bride!!

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
sissy_bride_Feminised.rar
Old 09-11-2021, 05:44 PM   #4834
deformis77
Privileged Member

Anouschka_Femme_Fatale - CUM ON MY RED LEATHER GLOVES

Do you like leather gloves as much as I do? Perfect!!!! Than watch me tempting and messing arround with this red designer beauties! They smell soooo good and fit perfect to my complete leather outfit! Watch me touch my big tits and nipples with those leather gloves. Follow my jerk off instructions and cum on my gloves after my countdown! I want your sticky sperm on my red gloves!

File Size: 545 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
RED_LEATHER_GLOVES.mp4
Old 09-11-2021, 07:59 PM   #4835
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Ruby Grey - The Ultimate Gay Quiz

I love bringing out your inner gay boy. It's more than just a cock fetish. It's more than just a fantasy- if you check off all the boxes in this clip, you're GAY. I want you to embrace this part of yourself instead of only fantasizing about giving head in a dirty bar bathroom while your wife is waiting for you outside. I want you to stroke your gay dick to how deep you want to dive into your homosexuality. Cum for how GAY you are!

File Size: 1.86 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gay_Quiz.part1.rar
Gay_Quiz.part2.rar
Old 09-12-2021, 01:30 AM   #4836
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mandy Marx - It's My Job To Fuck Up Your Brain And It's Your Job To Be A Mindless Stroke Drone

It's my job to be absolutely irresistible. And it's your job to obey every word that comes from my lips. And I want you to get stupid for me. I want you to wreck your brain and stroke. Stroke for me. It's ok to get lost in this world sometimes. It's ok to enjoy my shiny outfit. It's ok to get lost in how good my ass looks in these pants. Keep stroking. Femdom makes you better. Femdom is your theråpy. Stroke. Your job is to obey. Your job is to be a mindless drone, stroking and pumping away. Your job is to be a lost fucked up boy. Your job is to stroke and go blank. Femdom makes you better. Being a mesmerized little femdom stroke drone makes you better.

File Size: 686 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mindless_Stroke_Drone.mp4
Old 09-12-2021, 08:55 AM   #4837
deformis77
Privileged Member

Heather Highborne - Puppets Dont Penetrate With Laugh Track

Can u imagine attempting doggy style? haha with those low hanging tint testicles bouncing off a superior ass? You'd cum instantly, LOL! Whoops! You fuckin deserve this kinda brain damage... you couldda been a real man and had a decent set of balls and you couldda been a real man that can handle penetration... But here u are licking a toilet, LOL! How bout u try being the lesbian-bitch n the relationship, huh? Mmm yea... try rubbing ur ball sack like a girl plays with herself and only scissor her. Try squealing like a dumb bitch when ur faking an orgasm for her entertainment! I’m sure she’ll get a laugh outta your new rule to orgasm every time she reminds u of ur teeny tiny balls!

File Size: 774 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Puppets_Dont_Penetrate.mp4
Old 09-12-2021, 09:59 AM   #4838
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Just One Snap

I’ve got a little secret. I know your weakness. You’re so conditioned to my words, my visage, that you will go down for me with just a snap of my fingers. I know it works. I’ve trained many men this way. Over time you watch my videos and condition yourself to hear that sound of my snapping fingers. It makes you go down into the depths of your mind so quickly. Like falling off the edge of a cliff you didn’t even know was there. Your stomach drops and your mind goes hazy. Then it’s all over. You’re there, deep into trance for me. There’s nothing you can do to resist. I just put my fingers together and you go down.

File Size: 536 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Just_One_Snap.mp4
Old 09-12-2021, 12:06 PM   #4839
deformis77
Privileged Member

Violet Doll - Money is Sex

Money is Sex. Your money is the only thing about you that’s arousing. There’s absolutely nothing else you could possibly do to turn Me on. Paying Me is the closet you’ll ever get to fucking Me.
You’d love to fuck Me. Wouldn’t you? But you know you’re not even close to worthy. So I’m giving you the next best thing. The opportunity to turn Me on, and maybe even make Me cum.

File Size: 501 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Money_is_Sex.rar
Old 09-12-2021, 01:03 PM   #4840
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Ruby Grey - Cock O'Clock

As a cock addicted perv, you should be setting time aside specifically for cock worship. This entails sharpening your cock sucking skills, riding dildos, and practicing hands free orgasms. I want you to get that cock nice and wet before you shove it into your guts. Teasing you with my body is one thing. Pumping cock in and out of your ass while I talk you through a filthy gay scenario is another. Lucky you, I do both in this clip. You'll be a leaky mess by the end of this, you cock addicted gooner!

File Size: 1.15 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cock_O'Clock.mp4