Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default E-Danger

How bad are you affected by the Internet ?

I sometimes think I should get away because I become too emotional about it. Yeah it sounds ridiculous to imagine someone can be afflicted by electronics messages but that's the way it is for me.

I can get way too passionate by discussions in forums or I can get hurt by someone agressing me. After all, the Internet should not step on real life. But society has become so complicated that people pretty much have a hard time to get to know each other. The Internet help us to forget about any cultural preferences, or any racial stuff. It's great in a way that you can learn a lot about others because you can talk about difficult things you would never talk about in real life but on the other hand, it is easier to get insulted on the Internet because even the worst coward in the world can type 'fuck you moron' even if he would never find the courage to say that to your face if he was to meet you.

I personaly found myself having a real sympathy for people I've met on the Internet. I don't think it is delusive to think you can trust someone on line because after all, I think a lot of people are just themselves on forums and not just trying to play a role.

Anyway, the sure thing is you learn. Friendship or not friendship, when you are projecting arguments for others to debate on them, you always learn. That's something impossible to deny.

Maybe the best to do if you want your Internet to lead to real relationships, is to limit your Internet to a local chat so that you have more chances for it to end up face to face with your e-mates.

What do you think ? Is the Internet too obsessive for you ?

Last edited by shysnale; 03-03-2007 at 12:22 PM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 04:21 PM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

2/24
Old 03-03-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

well i do find i spend a bit more time online than i should but i wouldnt say its obsessive if i needed to i could stop coming on here, and well i think why the internet is so attractive is cause in real life people struggle to be there true selfs how they wish to be in there own eyes how they act wht they say and who they talk to where as online its like a clean slate you can set your stall out to come across to ppl exactly how u wish to be seen and not have to fake anything or hide a part of your true nature, also its very easy to find ppl that you like to talk to cause alot of sites are specific to a type of person whereas in real life you gotta talk to ppl find stuff out about them to see what they like and if its compatable with you, online you can find out wht someone is like from information they freely give on sites such as myspace, or just from the site that you see them on for example rape board. so basically online it is easier to find ppl who have similar interests to you and thts the basis of most good friendships having things in common with ppl and if u hve friends here then you are more willing to come online to speak to them than go out in real life
insignia0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:05 PM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

see Insig...very good point, excellently put!

I think the internet provides for the lack of what we used to consider our community, our society. A combination of the relentless campaign by right wing politics to assert the individual over society and the fact that we are now exposed to the wider world whether we like it or not means we desperatly seek the closeness of community we once held

Unfortunately as close as the internet can get to providing that sense of community, it can never replace it. Thats why it is essentially a unfulfiling enterprise. Rapeboard is an example of like minded, tho diverse, people who have created their community...but when you log off, smiling maybe, hard or wet (whichever appropriate) you still go away not quite fulfilled...unless, like a few of us, you have met someone who shares such similiar views and desires.

We are all missing things....whether its society, god or a loving relationship...in our lives...I find the internet provides a fascinating bridge between my wants, needs and desires. As a learning tool...as a communication tool...its the dogs bollocks...

But it cannot replace reality. Never. X
Old 03-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #5
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well said L! I agree whole heartedly!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:50 AM   #6
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shysnale you speak out of my soul... (if i get it right)

When i come to RB (its over one year ago) i try to play only my role, i was the bad. But when i was longer here more and more of my "real me" came through. So one day i give up my old name and chance into Luke.
I´m not proud of the old trash i told and played here but its over.
In the last days i felt that i´m go to deep into RB and my thoughts was more in cyberworld as in real life. This was the reason why i left for some days. It was not easy to stay away (it was only one week ) but in this time i found back.
I´m not here to find real relationships but the thought to meet you for real is not bad. It where a lot of fun if we could meet us somewhere and everyone must guess the nickname the the person in front.
The online relationships i have are important for me (greets to all on my IM) and i hope we stay friends for a long long time.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:49 AM   #7
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Fun Lessons!!

Love the Internet but SOOooooo have to limit myself! Most of the fun of it is meeting new people around the world and learning new words and the meanings of them!!

Imagine it fanny here in the states is the backside but in England means the front! And OH MY GOSH??? Dogging in the UK doesnt have anything to do with dogs!!

So any other language differences out there like in France/Greece/Germany??ETC........
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:26 PM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sometimes I wonder how the hell I could live without a computer ...
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:08 PM   #9
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

One day without food ? Umm.... no big deal ... ..... One day without net? GASP ! Help !!

Atleast 10 hours everyday is absolute minimum for me ( but that includes 70% of work too ) .. whenever something happens to my net connection .... DAMM ! DAMM ! DAMM ! .... I guess enough said ?

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #10
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

lol im same when something happens to my connection im like dman shit fuck. i blame everyone for it ym family the company the government, i check adn double check everything then when it comes bk im ok it was no big deal it being down
insignia0 is offline   Reply With Quote